All Comments on 'Jennifer's Mom'

by Johnt102861

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy Scott

Did mom every take off Scott's t-shirt to rub his muscular and hard chest? If so, did she trace her fingers through his chest hair? This could be a very sexy "meeting."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yet another 'election'

Please get someone to proofread.....some funny....don't know many people who have elections when aroused 😻

bumknee52bumknee52almost 7 years ago
Not Sampson, but David

If you're going to make an historical, biblical reference, please get it right. Sampson's strength was in his long hair, and he slew many men. But it was young David who slew the giant, Goliath. You lose lots of credibility there, but...your story still gave me a hard on. It wasn't long enough, or expertly written enough to help me finish....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"The closeness of the situation caused me to begin to get an election."

Probably a Trump supporter - who else would be aroused by an election.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story Next Part Please

This is really good. I want more please.

Also to all of you Moaners this is not English and Spelling Exam Seriously Lighten Up please ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Someone said you must be a Trump supporter. I actually think you're a Bill Clinton supporter and think rape is the proper way to turn women on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yea!

I REALLY enjoyed your story, in fact it brought back some memories which unfortunately didn't end like your story did.

I hope to see additional chapters to your adventure with your mother-in-law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mother In Law Sex

Usually MIL stories have her as the aggressor, I like the twist in this one and the last paragraph, now the dam is broken and she is ready for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

should have given her a milkshake.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
Rape!

Non-consent sex doesn't get it, seduction would have been more appealing and better fitting. Rape of any kind is not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mixed Review

In one way I enjoyed the story, but found my enjoyment was reduced by errors in your writing. Consider using an editor, because a wrong word stops the reader's attention and ruins the reaction like a careless scratch from teeth during a blowjob. If you're spending the time to write the story try to get it right. An editor would be a big help.

Example: diffuse means to spread out--like drops of food color in a glass of water, while slowing down explosive sexual tension is to defuse the situation (like defusing a bomb).

Even worse, Sampson didn't slay any giant. It was Samson who was a strongman, but he didn't slay a giant. David slew Goliath. If you're using an image or a literary reference, get it right. Otherwise you might as well write about "Marylyn Munroe's" flaming red hair and tight little tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Receptacle?

Stopped reading after the second "receptacle". I see by the comments that I made the right choice.

petcock17petcock17over 6 years ago
Swell

I liked it, a little pushy maybe but liked the ending...

kamukpenkamukpenover 5 years ago
Well done.

Fast paced and precise

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was always doing something around my mother in laws house. She had lived alone for quite awhile and was a bit of a tease. She had been going braless for a few months and had me stopping by to make repairs more frequently. One day she offered me a small glass of sweet dessert wine. Before I had left my house, to come to her house, I had jerked off and didn't put any under wear back on. I promptly spilled the contents of the glass on my shorts, and asked her to bring me a towel.

My MIL sat next to me started to towel off my shorts, my cock was springing to life as her hand was moving across my shorts. After a minute of this, she decided my shorts needed to be washed, so I undid the the snap and pulled the zipper down. She then pulled down my shorts, and was immediately starring at my fully erect cock.

She excused herself to take the wet shorts to the laundry, and I started to slowly jerk off till she got back. My MIL took the towel and cleaned off my cock and groin area. I reached under her blouse and started feeling her braless tits. Soon she was trembling and was cumming, I pulled off her blouse and was able to suck her nipples.

By this time her hand was pumping up and down my rather large cock, and I could feel my balls tighten and knew I was moments away from cumming. I told her I was going to shoot, and be prepared for a large load of cum. The moment came and I began grunting and started shooting off load after load of cum. Soon we were both covered in my sweet gooey cum, it was on her face, tits, my stomach.We hugged and just sat there with our bodies close to one another.

We took a shower together, and then I laid her on the bed and ate out her sweet pussy and then jerked off all over her tits. We had many other sessions after that.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

"She and Richard", idiot, not "her and Richard". If you can't write simple english, don't bother and don't waste our time reading garbage like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous