Jennifer's Road to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not a woman. I'm your Mistress."

"I don't understand."

"Being with a woman is being in a mutual relationship of equals. I'm your Mistress. We're not equals. If you want to be with me you will have to subjugate yourself to me. You may not always understand why I will ask you to do things but you must follow my instructions immediately and without question. Am I clear?"

"Yes."

"Yes, Mistress, or yes Mistress Elaine."

"Yes, Mistress Elaine," uttered Jennifer, now quickly settling into her role as a submissive.

"Jennifer, take off your skirt, keep the heels and stockings." Mistress Elaine went to the armoire to make some selections.

"Yes, Mistress Elaine." Jennifer was trying out her new role, fingers fumbling as she unbuttoned and stepped out of the fine wool skirt. She folded it and carefully placed it on the wooden bench.

"Not there," said Mistress Elaine. "Put your skirt on the chair with your other things. I have plans for the bench."

Jennifer's blind obedience was interrupted by her thoughts about the bench. Was I about to be punished?

Elaine set a leather collar, a pair of leather cuffs and a riding crop on the bench. "Your first position to remember is 'Inspection.' Stand straight, feet shoulder width apart, hands behind your neck under your hair. "

Jennifer faced the bench and took the position. She felt the faint breeze from the air conditioning on her skin and her nipples were tight now. She could see the riding crop and knew that she was indeed going to be punished for unknown transgressions. Mistress Elaine was smiling, still fully dressed in her designer button front shirtwaist dress and summer heels, with perfect hair and makeup. This was one of her favorite moments, presenting subs with the contrast of their new lower status but without using cartoon dominitrix outfits and black leather. She was the perfect woman in control, looking like she was going to lunch at a small cafe.

Jennifer was shivering and sweating at the same time, boldly presented naked except for her stockings and tall heels. With her brown hair and red glasses, she looked like the suburban woman she was. However in her inspection position with her high cheekbones, her large creamy white orbs for breasts thrust forward, her legs spread apart to show her newly- trimmed downy fine pubic hair now gleaming with lewd wetness, she fulfilled Mistress Elaine's image of the perfect slut.

Mistress Elaine used her phone for a photo, then stepped closer to run her hands all over Jennifer: hair, neck, face, parting her lips, teeth, underarms, then down her throat to cup her full breasts and gauge their weight and size. She was using both hands now, over Jennifer's belly, hips, ass, then down her stockings to the shoes. This was the taking possession stage, making Jennifer realize she no longer had assumptions of privacy.

"Very nice, Jennifer. The second position is 'Present.' Put your hands on your hips and lean forward, with your legs wider." Jennifer's breasts were hanging now, with hard, pointed nipples, and she could feel the dampness between her legs. Mistress Elaine took a seat on the bench next to Jennifer. From her vantage point Mistress Elaine watched the other woman's eyes as she patted, cupped, tugged and then lightly slapped her breasts. Her hand cupped Jennifer's sex and explored the swelling labia and hardening clit. One finger, then two slid in swirling in her wetness, then going deep. Jennifer held her position, but her eyes went wide and her lips parted.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh my God, . . . ahh . . ." This was the surrender phase, the phase Mistress Elaine loved the most. In only a few minutes, without even unbuttoning her dress, Mistress Elaine had established who was in control and who was the needy slut. Now it was time for a more leisurely exploration of how Jennifer would respond to and become addicted to her new role.

"Very nice, Jennifer, stay with me now. The third position is 'kneel'. On your knees, legs apart in a V, hands on thighs palm up, head up and chest out, mouth open. You are not at rest; the point is to show you are open and available."

Jennifer had to fight her instincts to resist this most recent order. She had never fashioned herself as a conformist and adjusting to being fully compliant went against the grain of her outward personality. But her desire to explore submission, and the pleasure that Mistress Elaine had already meted out, was more than enough incentive to suppress her instincts and comply. A bit awkwardly, Jennifer got down to her knees and arranged herself, no longer trying to hide the curve of her belly and the womanly thighs she worried about in the mirror. Her knees were on the thick gray industrial carpet and she felt silly with her mouth open in an 'O'. Mistress Elaine walked around her, smiling inwardly to herself. She had been right to see something in this one; Jennifer had a clear need to submit, which would be an endless source of amusement and pleasure after this initial seduction.

Mistress Elaine placed her foot between Jennifer's legs, tapping to spread them wider, then used the toe of her elegant shoe to touch her pussy. She held that contact, while gripping Jennifer's chin and inserting a manicured thumb into Jennifer's open mouth. "Suck it, dear, show me what you want."

Jennifer kept her eyes wide, closing her lips to suck and lick the thumb as if it were a smaller version of Mike's cock. She felt a shiver of disappointment when Elaine took it out of her mouth and rubbed it around her hard nipples. Mistress Elaine took a step over to the bench, returning with a large leather collar. Jennifer saw that it seemed well used, with dull heavy brown leather and large nicked and scored metal rings and fittings. It was clearly something custom made for Mistress Elaine and not something purchased from a costume or pet supply shop.

"Jennifer, I've trained other submissives, and they all started with this working collar. I see you have the potential, and you are very attractive, but you have to want this. If this taste was enough for you, you can dress and leave now. If you want to learn more about yourself and see where this can go, put on the collar yourself. Mistress Elaine laid the collar on the carpet in front of a kneeling Jennifer and walked behind her out of sight. "And of course, I will buy the insurance either way," she said with a hearty laugh.

It was another decision point for Jennifer. The collar was an outward sign of submission. It was as if Mistress Elaine could read her mind, taking her in baby steps to full submission. A moment ticked by on the clock in Jennifer's mind, then she reached down for the collar and lifted her head to buckle it around her throat. The feeling of it pinching high on her neck, the weight, and the clinking rings were all constant reminders of her new position. As she returned to a kneeling position she was more anxious and excited than ever. She waited, the minutes ticking by, until Mistress Elaine came back into view.

Mistress Elaine had removed her own dress and was wearing what Jennifer recognized as very expensive Wacoal lingerie she had seen at Nordstrom's - - a cream colored lace shelf bra and low cut panties so lacy that she could see a hint of Mistress Elaine's strawberry blonde hair through them. The cream lace top stockings and the summer heels accentuated the desirability of her slender legs. The beauty and sexual power of Mistress Elaine's body made Jennifer gasp. Jennifer now craved to touch and caress her Mistress.

"Time now to learn to think of your Mistress first, Jennifer, and to go into deeper waters." Mistress Elaine hooked a finger in the ring on Jennifer's collar to pull her to her feet and lead her to the low black wooden bench. She sat Jennifer on the end of the bench, her legs wide to display her wetness, with short loops of soft rope to secure her ankles to the base of the bench. She then eased Jennifer back so she was lying flat on her back on the short bench, her head was at the other end and both arms stretched wide with the leather cuffs now attached to her wrists, with the rings in those cuffs connected by ropes to rings on the walls.

After that first look of submission, Mistress Elaine enjoyed this part when the roles became explicit; they weren't equals or lovers or girlfriends, this was the power exchange good subs dreamed about. Jennifer was naked, collared, cuffed, bound and fully exposed; Mistress Elaine was in her bra and panties, elegant and sexy, and in full control.

"Jennifer, have you ever been in this position before, naked, bound and helpless, and subject to another's sexual whims?"

"No Mistress Elaine."

"And are enjoying it?"

"I am Mistress."

"Now what kind of girl enjoys being naked and bound and the subject of the sexual whims of another?"

Jennifer thought for a moment. She knew the answer but had never said it out loud to anyone or admitted it to herself.

"I'm a slut Mistress Elaine. A whore."

Mistress Elaine stood straddling Jennifer's head as she lay bound. "Lick my panties, slut." Jennifer's tongue was out, feeling the smooth nylon and the contours of Mistress Elaine's body and tasting her musky arousal through the fabric, as Jennifer reached up to fondle Mistress Elaine's breasts under her bra. Mistress Elaine stepped back momentarily, removing her panties, and returned to Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer, exhilarated by her admission that she was a slut and by Mistress Elaine's offer of her body, went wild with her tongue and mouth, tasting and probing Mistress Elaine's pussy and ass with reckless abandon. It was as if she unable to slake an unquenchable thirst that had been building up her entire life up to this moment.

The moment was not lost on Mistress Elaine. She realized that she had unleashed a beast within Jennifer. The assault on her pussy, ass and nipples was unrelenting, and within minutes she was ascending unexpectedly to a memorable release.

"Oh . . . my . . . .Jennifer . . . fuck . . . yes . . ." Mistress Elaine's legs trembled and she pressed down harder on Jennifer's mouth as her mind went blank. She lost her sense of time and place, surrendering her sense of control to the flood of emotion that was cascading through her body. Jennifer continued to lick and suck on her Mistress long after the orgasm had subsided. Even though she was too sensitive to receive more attention from Jennifer, Mistress Elaine was too emotionally overwrought to move. Finally Mistress Elaine summoned the strength to get off Jennifer and kneel next to her.

Mistress Elaine could see Jennifer's face, smiling and content with her juices coating Jennifer's lips and cheeks. She bent forward and kissed Jennifer on the lips, tasting herself in the process. She then whispered in Jennifer's ear, "You did well my pet."

Chapter Two

Jennifer was struggling with the toilet plunger, muttering under her breath. The downstairs guest bathroom had a stubborn clog and Jennifer had already been at it for several minutes without success. Some of the tainted water from the toilet had splashed on the marble floor, making it slippery and smelly. Her short brown hair was already matted with sweat and hanging in her eyes and her glasses were slipping down her nose. This had been the third task that Jennifer had already completed in Mistress Elaine's country house, having already painted the outside railing to the front porch and repaired a screen in the side entrance door.

It had been three weeks since Jennifer's introduction to Mistress Elaine's playroom and Jennifer had made excuses every weekend with her husband to get away. Jennifer's introduction to BDSM had been everything and more as far as her expectations went. She was more sexually and emotionally fulfilled than she had ever been. But she was learning that it wasn't all peaches and cream for Mistress Elaine's subs. They were also expected to handle the laboring oar on all domestic chores without complaint. The tasks assigned to Jennifer were the ones usually handled by her husband Michael at home, so spending the weekend as a domestic servant was not high on her list of pleasures.

She hadn't yet met other subs but she knew Elaine had several at different levels of training. This Saturday had begun like the others after her initial session. Arriving at the house, she let herself in the back door and removed her clothing in the hall, putting them on one of the shelves installed there for that purpose. She put on the work clothes Mistress had left for her, short gray knit jersey gym shorts and a gray t-shirt cropped to expose her midriff, plus plastic shoes. As a woman in her late 30's she looked a bit ridiculous, and with no bra or panties she was constantly reminded of her status as a sub slut. With her full breasts, she normally never went anywhere without a bra or a supportive fitted top. Now, she had to feel her body moving inside the loose clothing.

As Jennifer was struggling with the plunger Mistress Elaine poked her head into the bathroom. "Oh my Jennifer, you certainly have made a mess. And it stinks in here too. Hop to it, we have guests for lunch in an hour and we can't have the bathroom in this state."

Jennifer glowered at Mistress Elaine and used her arm to wipe the sweat on her face. Her instincts were to suppress any reply and soldier on but her temper got the better of her. "Why don't you put down your newspaper and your coffee and give me a hand? I've been working all morning and you've been in your robe and slippers ordering me around like a trained monkey."

Mistress Elaine's face went blank. Jennifer knew right away that her mouth had run ahead of her brain and that her comment, although fair, was not the right one to make to her Mistress. She had forgotten her place and her training, but she was too old and set in her ways to just be able to set aside years of behavior.

"Jennifer, I'm sorry you feel that way, and you will regret your choice of words. I know you're new to being a submissive but even taking that into account your behavior is simply unacceptable. Follow me to the playroom . . . now!"

Jennifer put down the plunger and feeling like a dog with her tail between her legs followed Mistress Elaine down the hall. Jennifer knew she had really stepped into it this time and was about to see Mistress Elaine's dark side, but she also knew better than to beg or protest, which could only make matters worse.

"Strip and lay down on the bench."

Jennifer meekly pulled off her soiled shirt and shorts, feeling her breasts swaying freely, and laid naked face down on the wooden bench.

Mistress Elaine used soft loops of rope to tie Jennifer's hands together underneath the narrow bench and to secure each ankle to the legs of the bench. Bound face down, Jennifer could only see the floor of low pile industrial carpet; her breasts hung down on each side of wooden slat and with her legs spread wide and her sex and ass prominently displayed.

"Wait here. I have guests to entertain."

With no way to measure time, Jennifer sorted through her feelings of anger, at herself for getting into this twisted relationship, and at Mistress Elaine for her unfair treatment and superior attitude. This was not the loving Domme/sub situation she had imagined with massages and caresses and wine by the fireplace. At the same time, she felt a new excitement and intensity in this humiliating treatment - - a mature woman bound on display for punishment by a younger and more beautiful woman whose body and attentions she craved. And what 'guests'?

A great deal of time had passed, Jennifer guessed at least an hour. Other than the sounds of doors shutting, footsteps and muffled voices, Jennifer was left stewing in her own juices. She was now partly numb from being in one position, but she felt changes in the air before she heard the voices, and then the door to the playroom opening.

"...and so after I bought this cottage, I converted the side parlor to a library, and there was a space left over and I thought, well, why not a playroom?" Jennifer heard the voice of Mistress Elaine and the murmur of other women and felt her face go red. She was on lewd display and there was already some choked back laughter.

"Jennifer should be serving us drinks now but she is, ah, tied up at the moment." Mistress Elaine was chuckling now too. "She forgot her place earlier, so I promised her a make-up lesson before she gets back to work. The thing is, though, she is such an older slut that even this makes her excited. Take a look."

Jennifer couldn't see anything but their feet as the women came closer - - young women in summer shoes. There was whispering and giggling, then she felt slim manicured fingers stroking her pussy to feel her wetness as she involuntarily arched her back as she could not resist. When the wet fingers came to her lips she gave up her shame and sucked on them as they laughed louder.

"Jennifer, never talk back to your Mistress. Here's the first part of your lesson." Jennifer turned her head to see Mistress Elaine bunching up her skirt and pulling her panties down to her ankles. She then gracefully stepped out of the panties and picked them up.

Mistress Elaine held the lacy panties in front of her face. "I guess I'm a bit wet too. This slut has created new excitement for me and my stable."

Mistress Elaine then held the panties in front of Jennifer's mouth. "Open."

Jennifer opened her mouth.

Mistress Elaine wadded the wet panties and pushed them into Jennifer's mouth. "This is Mistress Jennifer's cure for a smart mouth." All the women were howling as Jennifer's face turned beet red.

"Now we're ready for the second part of your lesson. Ladies, let's go to the armoire and pick out the teaching device." There was a chatter of discussion. Jennifer struggled to hear snippets of the conversation. "This one produces more of a sting . . . ohh, I've never seen this one . . . the sub almost fainted . . . "

"Jennifer, I think this is our lucky day. The girls picked out my new flogger. I've been dying to try it out. You'll get five lashes for this first infraction."

Jennifer could hear Mistress Elaine practicing with the flogger, with the whoosh of the tendrils and their snap at the end of the swing. The women were oohing and ahhhing at Mistress Elaine's proficiency with the flogger.

"Count slut."

Jennifer could hear the air crackle as the tendrils of the flogger sped towards her bottom.

"Fuuuuck!" yelled Jennifer as she spit the panties out of her mouth.

"Well Jennifer, that doesn't sound like counting to me. I guess we'll have to start over."

It was Jennifer's new low point. She was being punished in front of a group of strangers and the punishment was worse than anything she had ever endured. Her ass felt like fire ants were biting it.

The flogger sped through the air again.

"One." The pain was even worse than the first stroke. Mistress Jennifer had managed to hit the same spot again, and now the biting sensation gave way to a much stronger stinging sensation.

By the fifth stroke (actually the sixth) Jennifer's bottom was bright red. Jennifer now felt like her ass was on fire. The glow of the fire made her pussy and her tits warm as well. She was profusely sweating and tears were running down her face.

"Lesson learned my pet?"

"Yes Mistress Elaine."

"Good. Now let's see what we can do about putting out the fire."

Jennifer felt Mistress Elaine's hand on her superheated cunt. As Mistress Elaine slid the palm of her hand on Jennifer's slickened cunt she remarked "My, it looks like the little slut enjoys being punished. She's wetter than I've ever seen her. Now slut, remember one of your first lessons. You don't cum without permission. Let's see if you learned that lesson as well."

Mistress Elaine inserted two fingers all the way into Jennifer's cunt and started pumping them rapidly in and out.