Jennifer's Road to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laney, could you help me out and attend to Jennifer's nipples?"

Jennifer could see Laney's legs as she approached her, knelt next to the bench, and hunched over Jennifer's back. She roughly grasped both of Jennifer's nipples and twisted them. The combination of the humiliation, the pain of the flogging, the stimulation of Mistress Elaine's fingers, and the rough nipple treatment rocketed Jennifer straight up.

"Ohhhh Godddd Mistresssss."

"Pleaseeeeeeeee."

"You may cum slut."

Jennifer's world went dark. She completely surrendered control to Mistress Elaine, Laney, and her own body. The pleasure she felt was exquisite. It was a high she didn't want to end. She lay limply on the bench, not seeing or hearing that the women had left the room and shut the door.

Chapter Three

Jennifer woke up naked on the bench, arms and legs still dangling, now sore, both from the flogging and from falling asleep on a narrow wooden bench. She wasn't sure what time it was in the windowless room. She dressed and walked upstairs to her spartan quarters to shower and change into her evening outfit, as provided by Mistress Elaine: a burgundy fitted sleeveless dress that complemented her brunette hair with tall heels, but worn without bra or panties. She went down the stairs and into the kitchen. Mistress Elaine and another woman were putting the finishing touches on a risotto, and the smell was absolutely captivating.

"Oh Jennifer, so glad you could join us. I was just showing Laney how to make a risotto. We've been watching and stirring this concoction for at least an hour."

So this is Laney, Jennifer thought. The woman who was laying on my back and pinching my nipples earlier today. Laney was everything Jennifer wasn't. Laney was thin and tall, about the same height as Mistress Elaine. She had a long neck, a narrow face and nose, and long blond hair. Where Jennifer was middle age, buxom, cute and cuddly, Laney was young, lithe, elegant and movie star beautiful. Like Jennifer, she wore a fitted dress and heels, but in a blue-gray color which matched her eyes.

Laney turned her head away from the stove to face Jennifer. "Jennifer, I'd heard so much about you before today. And seeing you in person I've got a real appreciation for your love of sex."

Jennifer did not blush easily but she did at that comment. To meet one of Mistress Elaine's friends while she was nude and bound on the spanking bench did not typically make for a favorable first impression. "Well it is nice to meet one of Elaine's friends. I've visited her for a number of weekends and have never had the pleasure of meeting one."

"Well, I'm not exactly a friend. I'm a sub like you so for both of us it's Mistress Elaine for the rest of the night."

Jennifer was startled by Laney's admission. Laney was a stunning blonde who could have any man or woman she desired. Why would she want to be a sub for Mistress Elaine?

"Jennifer, I understand you met Mistress Elaine at Nordstrom's. That's a new one for me."

"Oh yes? How did you and Mistress Elaine meet?"

"I guess you've never heard of The Club."

"Can't say that I have."

"It's an exclusive member's only club in Manhattan that focuses on BDSM. That's where I met Mistress Elaine."

Mistress Elaine looked at Laney, remembering seeing her in The Club the first time. Laney had the cool good looks of a young woman in an upscale sportswear catalog, with blonde hair, moderate breasts, and slim legs. You would expect to see her posed at a holiday dinner, or on a boat dock, but at the time Laney was wearing a leather corset detailed with metal trim and high boots while she attempted to flog one of her friends. The contrast of coolness and innocence against overpowering raw sexuality struck Elaine as amusing, but she saw the potential in shaping this playful but powerful kitten into a true sexual being.

Mistress Elaine snapped out of her reverie and interrupted, "Girls, I hate to break up the party but we have dinner to get on the table. Laney, get the wild mushrooms and the peas we just shelled."

Dinner was put on the table. A wild mushroom and pea risotto, steamed asparagus, and freshly baked focaccia bread. Laney opened a bottle of Brunello di Montalcino. Over dinner conversation Laney revealed that she was about to be married to a professional athlete and was moving to Florida in a little over a month. She and her fiancé were members of the Club and both of them enjoyed being submissive. Her fiancé Troy had also been dominated by Mistress Elaine, but had gravitated to others in the Club. He was fully supportive of Laney's relationship with Mistress Elaine.

Laney of course didn't reveal the circumstances of how they met Mistress Elaine for reasons that would be clear to Jennifer later. Her fiancé Troy was a professional athlete by day, but a pain slut by night. Laney and Troy spent many a night at the Club seeking a heightened sense of pleasure from being both recipients and dispensers of pain. One night a few years back Mistress Elaine, as a long-time Club member, was invited by Laney to whip both her and Troy with a leather belt as they were forced to use their tongues to clean up other Club members after those Club members had sex.

Laney was now focused on Jennifer, memorizing every curve of her body. Mistress Elaine had promised her that she would have the opportunity to discipline Jennifer, and Laney's survey of Jennifer's voluptuous body kindled the unquenchable fire of pain and submission that burned within her.

Oblivious to the intrigue surrounding her, Jennifer shared her story about her vanilla relationship with her husband Mike and they all laughed about the transparency of men and their penis-first thought process. Laney confirmed that Troy wanted an open relationship after they were married and that they would continue their lifestyle in Florida. Laney promised frequent visits to New York. As they chatted, Jennifer was on edge, always aware that she was naked under the thin dress, feeling her breasts move and her nipples rub inside it, and knowing that Laney was in the same situation, which made her more conscious of Laney's body.

Mistress Elaine drew the dinner to a close with an order. "Laney, go to the Inn tonight as we discussed. We'll look forward to seeing you around noon tomorrow." In her casual but expensive knit dress, Elaine was comfortable and in her element.

Laney and Jennifer cleaned up the dinner dishes while Mistress Elaine retired to her quarters for the evening. As she was leaving the kitchen she told Jennifer, "Go to the playroom. Get the 6 inch dildo and the harness and come to my bedroom. It's time to begin your anal training." Laney was listening and tried to suppress a smirk, picturing how Jennifer would soon be used.

Jennifer was glad that Laney was leaving, and excited to share her Mistress's bed with her. But her experience with anal was very limited as both she and Mike didn't share a great curiosity about this variation and she was worried. From the kitchen, she went to the playroom to get the toys from the armoire. She was relieved to see that the 6 inch dildo was not the largest size, and not very thick, but holding it in her hand was both exciting and scary.

She knocked on Mistress Elaine's door and waited; after a moment she knocked again.

"Come in, Jennifer; one of the first rules we have is that subs can never be wearing more than I am. Take off your dress in the hall."

Jennifer flushed at being corrected and set the toys on a small table while she stepped back into the hallway to unzip and step out of her dress, then go back into the room wearing only her heels.

"Much better. Now come over here and prepare me."

Elaine was standing next to the large 4 poster bed, wearing a thin cream satin robe and heels. Jennifer knelt before her, reaching up to release the sash and pull the robe off her shoulders. She was breathing harder and felt her nipples harden - - Mistress Elaine was so close and so beautiful, in her lace bra and panties. Mistress Elaine removed her bra. Jennifer gasped at her first look at Mistress Elaine's firm breasts and their soft curves. Mistress Elaine gently pulled the kneeling Jennifer towards her, with her face next to Mistress Elaine's panties. Jennifer pulled down Mistress Elaine's panties and desperately wanted to kiss and touch the curve of her sex and the soft strawberry blonde hair surrounding it, but that had not been invited.

"The harness, now."

Jennifer fitted the dildo to its mount and fumbled to fasten the harness straps around Mistress Elaine, feeling her hips and ass under her trembling fingers. The pink, realistic dildo thrust out lewdly, and Jennifer was surprised at the powerful mixed sexual imagery, the thrusting cock and the deliciously feminine breasts and legs.

"Make love to it, Jennifer, beg me to fuck you with it."

With her hands at her sides, Jennifer knelt and gave her first blowjob to a dildo, using the skills she had learned. With her mouth in a wide 'O', she licked around it and swirled her tongue as she bobbed her head, wanting to show her desire. Mistress Elaine rocked her hips to push it deeper into her mouth. It seemed humiliating at first but now she really did want it, to be filled by her Mistress's cock.

"Jennifer, this is the most intimate of service to one's Mistress. I'm going to show you now and I'll expect that you'll add this to your repertoire in the future. Now get on your knees on the bed and spread the cheeks of your ass with your hands."

Jennifer climbed on the down wrapped mattress and felt the caress of Mistress Elaine's luxurious bedding. It was in sharp contrast to her upstairs "quarters," where she slept on a thin stained mattress and used an adjoining bathroom that lacked even the privacy of a door. Jennifer got on her hands and knees, conscious of her large breasts hanging down like ripe fruit to be picked by her Mistress. She then planted her face in the down quilt and spread the cheeks of her ass.

Jennifer felt the bed move as her Mistress got onto it. She sensed her Mistress's breath close to her ass and then a moist tongue running up the cleft of her vagina and tracing upwards and around her anus. Jennifer had never experienced this type of pleasure before and the taboo nature of this act and the sensitivity of her anal region made her thighs tremble and her cunt moisten.

"Oh . . . .Mistress . . . "

Mistress Elaine stiffened her tongue and pushed past Jennifer's anal ring, causing Jennifer to issue a low pitched moan. The thought of possessing her sub in such a compromising fashion urged Mistress Elaine to push even deeper, causing Jennifer to smother her face in the down bedding and issue muffled moans of pleasure. Satisfied that Jennifer was ready for more, Mistress Elaine knelt behind Jennifer and rubbed her fake cock against Jennifer's moist gash, lubricating it for the planned assault on her virgin ass, while at the same time stimulating Mistress Elaine's clit with the pliable nubs protruding from the base of the dildo.

Grasping the stalk of the dildo in her hand, Mistress Elaine positioned the head of the dildo at Jennifer's puckered hole. "Push back against me my pet," she urged. Mistress Elaine knew that Jennifer would be well down the road to submission when she took the dildo deep in her ass. Jennifer was filled with anxiety and anticipation in finally engaging in anal intercourse after hearing so much about the pain and pleasure involved in this act.

Jennifer pushed back against the head of the dildo until she felt the "pop" as the dildo penetrated her. It then slid in smoothly. Mistress Elaine skillfully pumped the dildo back and forth, each time penetrating a bit further, until after about five minutes of thrusting had pushed until the entire dildo was embedded in Jennifer's ass. The sense of fullness and the surrender of complete control to Mistress Elaine left Jennifer in a state of want beyond anything she had previously experienced.

"Please Mistress Elaine. Please."

Mistress Elaine continued plunging the dildo deep into Jennifer's upturned bottom while at the same time satisfying her now urgent need. As Mistress Elaine sensed her orgasm rising up from her loins she reached under Jennifer and started stroking her engorged clit.

Jennifer was wailing at the top of her lungs of her need for her release. Mistress Elaine gave permission as her own orgasm crashed through her body. Jennifer had never experienced the stimulation of her vagina and anus at the same time and the combination simply left her breathless. Her panting was so quick that she hyperventilated, thus combining her feeling of lightheadedness with the rush of her orgasm. She fought to retain consciousness.

Exhausted, Mistress Elaine rolled off of Jennifer, unfastened the harness and cast it aside. She cuddled next to Jennifer in a spooning position, with her breasts pressed against the smooth skin of Jennifer's back. She stroked Jennifer's hair and face and whispered in her ear, "I love you my pet."

Jennifer, too weak to talk, simply smiled and pressed closer to her Mistress.

Mistress Elaine draped her arm over Jennifer's side, resting her hand between Jennifer's ample breasts, and fell quickly asleep.

Chapter Four

The next morning Jennifer was aching and stiff when she woke with the sun on her face on the mattress on the floor of the subs' room; Mistress Elaine had sent her off to bed after cuddling and spooning with her. She was shivering under the thin blanket, and naked except for the training collar with its clinking rings. She saw that Mistress had left her a new outfit for the day, with instructions to shower and groom herself.

The black pumps with very high heels and the thigh-high stockings with lace tops were a contrast with the dress. It seemed at first to be the sort of white trimmed gray dress a hotel maid might wear, but as she slipped it on she realized how Mistress Elaine had adapted it for her subs. It was exceptionally short, barely covering her pussy and bottom, and all but one button had been removed, so that the neckline gaped open and the front of the skirt fell open as she moved. With no bra or panties, it was more like an undersized wrapper styled as a maid's dress.

When she got down to the kitchen, she saw Mistress Elaine had left her a practical apron and a list of menu instructions. For the next hour, she was busy making a more elaborate breakfast than she ever tackled at home; an egg skillet dish with fresh shrimp and asparagus, tiny pancakes with sugar topping, fruit compote, freshly squeezed juice, scones made from scratch, and French press coffee. She set the table, with one place setting of fine Wedgewood china and crystal and silver for Mistress Elaine, and one setting with a chipped low bowl for herself.

Mistress Elaine swept into the room right on time, and her beauty made Jennifer ache with want all over again. Her hair was beautifully done, she was smiling and well rested, and the floral print skirt and creamy blouse made the most of her strawberry blonde good looks. Jennifer was familiar now with her body and wanted to serve Mistress Elaine and to taste her again.

"Good morning Jennifer, this all looks very nice but you forgot the music."

Jennifer blushed at being corrected as Mistress Elaine turned on the kitchen CD player with light classical music. Elaine sat down and Jennifer served her silently, standing off to one side. Once she was finished, and sipping her coffee, she tipped the leftovers into Jennifer's bowl and covered it with her leftover orange juice.

"Time for your breakfast Jennifer. By the way, the scones were delicious. I hope you enjoy the blackberry jam I put on them."

Mistress Elaine remained at the table reading her newspaper and drinking coffee while Jennifer dipped her head into the bowl, savoring the mixture of eggs, shrimp, fruit and pancakes. The collar chafed at her neck, but she was now used to this petty annoyance when she ate. Jennifer periodically gazed at her Mistress and soaked in her cool demeanor as she flipped the pages of the newspaper.

When she finished her breakfast Jennifer set about clearing the table and washing the dishes. She was not allowed to use the dishwasher so it took a long time to wash and dry the china, crystal and silver and put everything away. Her face and hair were wet and she had sweated into the skimpy dress which gaped open every time she moved. Above the soft strains of the music Jennifer could hear the crunch of the gravel through the open window as Laney rolled up the driveway in Mistress Elaine's Land Rover. Jennifer had just finished her clean-up of the breakfast dishes and was wiping her hands on her apron.

"Oh Jennifer," declared Mistress Elaine, "it looks like the rest of your breakfast has arrived."

Jennifer turned her head as the kitchen door opened and saw Laney, striding in as if she were on a fashion runway. Jennifer was expecting to see Laney holding a bag with food, but instead all she had was her purse.

"I trust your evening at the Inn was satisfactory?" asked Mistress Elaine.

"Of course. And it was good to spend some time with Troy. Our schedules have been so packed I haven't really spent any quality time with him for a week. Thank you Mistress."

"Of course. Anything for you Laney. Now did you bring Jennifer her breakfast treat?"

"I did."

"Excellent. Cinderella here has been busy!" Mistress Elaine was in an ebullient mood. "Jennifer, Laney brought you something special, but I want you two to kiss hello first."

As Jennifer turned away from the sink, without a chance to clean up, Laney kissed her on the mouth, then made it a deeper kiss with tongues swirling. She felt Laney's cool hands slide inside the half open dress and welcomed Laney's caress of her breast and ass. Jennifer had misplaced confidence in Laney's intentions. Laney's seemingly affectionate disposition and All-American good looks were but a thin veneer over her lust for Jennifer's body, and her darker desire to lay a red stripe across Jennifer's delectable round bottom and see her reaction to intense pain.

Mistress Elaine interrupted Laney's groping. "Why don't you take Jennifer to the playroom. I'll be there shortly." She went up the stairs to her bedroom to freshen up after breakfast.

Laney was dressed in a white cotton shirt, tight jeans and dark brown knee high riding boots. Her fine blonde hair was down, with a gentle wave that cascaded just past her shoulders. Her shirt was unbuttoned so that Jennifer could see a hint of Laney's bra and the tops of her breasts. Laney hooked her finger in the ring on Jennifer's collar and jerked her neck.

"Follow me bitch."

Jennifer stumbled behind Laney as she was led by the neck to the playroom. Laney moved her arm in a long arc forward causing Jennifer to swing towards the playroom bench.

"Lay face down on the bench." Jennifer did as she was told, and her flimsy maid's dress exposed most of Jennifer's bare bottom. Jennifer could hear soft footsteps as Laney walked over to the armoire.

Laney returned to her and bent over, lifting up Jennifer's skirt and stroking her bottom with the leather tab of a riding crop. Laney was now in her element, the cover girl who was bad to the bone. She could barely contain her excitement at the sight of Jennifer's white unmarked bottom.

Laney thought of her own body as one compact thing that moved smoothly and easily like a gymnast or a dancer, just part of her natural superiority. Jennifer, lying naked in front of her, seemed much more plain librarian, store clerk or soccer mom with her red glasses and simple brown hair, but her voluptuous body foretold many pleasures yet to come and that undiscovered passion to be mined by Laney stoked her overwhelming desire to touch and use Jennifer.