Jennifer's Road to Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer's large round breasts, full hips and curvy thighs all seemed to move in different ways like a sculpture that needed to be touched to be understood. She saw that her frank study was making naked Jennifer uncomfortable, and she enjoyed that reaction too. She wanted to see curvy Jennifer crying out to be used.

"Mistress Elaine chose well. You are a little vixen aren't you? I knew when I heard that Mistress Elaine was punishing you for your smart mouth that she was going to have your hands full. I love riding horses and love nothing more than taming the spirited ones. Now tell me what I have in my hand."

Jennifer had seen this implement in some of the BDSM videos she had viewed. "It's a riding crop Miss Laney."

"That's right. Now why do I have a riding crop in my hand?"

Jennifer puzzled over the question and then the answer was clear. "Because I'm an insolent slut."

"Right again. This riding crop is going to smooth over some of your rough edges. Now beg for it bitch."

In a voice lacking enthusiasm Jennifer said, "Please hit me Laney."

"That won't do," replied Laney. Without warning Laney flicked her wrist and the leather tab of the riding crop exploded against Jennifer's bare bottom.

"Owwwwww!!"

"Beg for it slut."

Jennifer pleaded this time, with sincerity, "Please Miss Laney, punish my worthless whore ass with your riding crop."

"Let's see if you can count to ten."

Jennifer heard the hiss of the crop followed by the snap as the crop connected once again with her bottom. Jennifer fought through the searing pain to utter "One."

Laney dropped to her knees in front of Jennifer's head and raised her head so their eyes met. Jennifer's eyes had already teared up so Laney's face was a blur. "I'm so sorry I'm moving so soon. You have a sexy body that begs to be taken by me." Laney then caressed Jennifer's breasts that were now hanging over the sides of the bench. "And you have the kind of tits I wish I had."

Laney resumed Jennifer's discipline, administering the next six strokes on alternating sides of Jennifer's bottom, rendering both sides a bright red. Jennifer was unabashedly crying.

Mistress Elaine entered the playroom. "I see that Laney started without me. I told her you were a filly that needed breaking and I guess she's already gotten out the heavy artillery. Well, don't let me interrupt you."

Laney used the eighth and ninth strokes to hit the insides of Jennifer's thighs. Jennifer was now experiencing another level of pain. She was writhing on the bench, hoping the passing seconds would allow the pain to wash away. She resolved she would either keep her trap shut going forward or would end this madness and settle for her boring life again.

Laney put her hand between Jennifer's legs and stroked upwards through her wet cleft. "Mistress Elaine, this one loves to be punished. Look how wet the little bitch is."

Mistress Elaine gave a knowing smile and nodded her head for Laney to complete Jennifer's punishment.

"Fair warning bitch, this one's going to hurt." Laney pulled back the crop and hit Jennifer on the side of her right breast.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!" shouted Jennifer as pulses of pain radiated from her breast throughout her body. "Ten, Miss Laney." Jennifer fought to keep from rubbing her breast. Jennifer thought that Laney may have looked like the innocent girl next door but it was simply a shell over a truly sadistic cunt. But the conflict within Jennifer was real. She wanted to submit to Laney as she did to Mistress Elaine and she wanted to please both of them. And the pain was now merging with her overwhelming sense of need.

As if to confirm her suspicions Laney moved the highback wooden chair in front of Jennifer and sat in it with her legs extended straight out. She unbuttoned her shirt and unclasped her bra from the front so her breasts were fully exposed. In Laney, Jennifer saw the glamorous woman she always envied. Now she was being asked to worship her and the pain and her sense of need magnified her desire to submit.

"Pull off my boots."

Jennifer stood up from the bench, wiped the tears from her face and in the process smudged her mascara liberally over her cheeks. She slowly and deliberately knelt before Laney. She tugged until the riding boots were off.

"Now the pants."

Laney lifted her bottom as Jennifer unzipped and unbuttoned the pants and then slid them down Laney's long legs and then off. She carefully folded them and put them aside.

"Now the panties, but no hands."

Jennifer put her head between Laney's outstretched legs. Her panties were sopping wet. There was an overpowering smell of sex. Jennifer pulled one side of the panties, then the other, until the panties were slipped over Laney's feet and off. With the panties in her mouth she could not only smell but now could taste Laney's essence. She crawled with the panties in her mouth and presented them to Mistress Elaine.

Jennifer crawled back to Laney as she spread her legs wide in a lewd display so Jennifer could see a white gooey substance flowing from her pussy. Laney looked magnificent, from the waist up her perfectly shaped breasts rising from her chest, nipples erect, and the innocence and raw beauty projected by her face, in contrast to the puffy reddened lips of her cunt, so recently bespoiled by a man's seed.

Jennifer knew now that Laney had hooked up with her fiancé so that she could bring this "treat" to her. She couldn't fight off her instinct to move between Laney's legs and sample the product of their union. She took in the heady aroma of Laney's cum filled pussy and then dipped her tongue in to taste the mixture of her pussy juices and his cum. It was delicious, and the idea of this being the product of Laney's lovemaking made it intoxicating. She then put her mouth around Laney's distended pussy lips and licked and sucked until all the cum was gone. All the while she was masturbating to an pain fueled head splitting orgasm and bringing Laney to one as well.

Jennifer rocked her head back and forth in Laney's sodden cunt, coating her cheeks with Laney's slippery juices, as the ripples of pleasure and pain coursed through her body. She then put her index finger deep into Laney's wet pussy to make sure she didn't miss any of this sticky treat. Jennifer then raised her head up and shared the last of it in a cum filled kiss with Laney. Laney stroked Jennifer's face while they were kissing and when their kiss was broke, gave Jennifer the knowing look of superiority as Jennifer lowered her eyes in submission.

Jennifer knew now that she was hopelessly addicted to the power of her submissive tendencies, to be used by controlling women such as Mistress Elaine and Miss Laney, and to grovel in their shadows as they dispensed humiliation and pain as well as the crumbs of their affection.

Mistress Elaine had a broad smile. Jennifer's journey on her road to submission was complete.