Jenny and Jack Pt. 10 - Jasmin's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir" I responded, finding it difficult in that position to reach back and lift the hem of my skirt. Somehow, I managed and with some wriggling of my hips managed to tug the hem up to the tops of my thighs. As I wriggled my hips I became aware of his rock-hard bulge pressing into my side, but any thoughts of his bulge were quickly pushed to one side as he said, "right up over your buttocks girl."

I reached back again and, gripping the hem once more and feeling embarrassed, I pulled the hem right up over my naked buttocks knowing that my bottom was now completely exposed to Jack's gaze.

I felt his hand rest on one of my cheeks as he said, "you will get to have my dick when and where I and I alone choose. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir!" I responded.

I felt his hand start to caress my cheek, his fingers digging into the soft flesh as he said, this will be a lesson to remind you to obediently do as I say. Understood?"

"Yes sir."

I felt his hand then move away for a moment and then I shrieked as I felt a stinging slap to my buttock. Before I could recover he then slapped the other one.

They were both stinging as he resumed his gentle caressing but this time I felt both his hands, one on each buttock. I cringed as he proceeded to pull my cheeks apart and, as if to reinforce how exposed I was to his gaze, I felt his finger touch my anus.

He then kept one hand on my buttocks, with his fingers still partially spreading them as he said, "open your legs girl until your panties are stretched tight between your knees."

"Yes sir," I said as I shuffled my feet apart until my panties were stretched tightly.

It was as though I could physically feel his gaze between my upper thighs looking at my pussy lips and bottom and then, his free hand came crashing down again twice more, on alternate buttocks. I shrieked both with the sudden stinging and also by the surprise.

Again, he touched me intimately, with the one hand holding the tops of my buttocks apart I felt the other hand delve between my upper thighs and then touch my pussy.

As if I didn't already realise he said, "I notice that my punishment has made you wet."

I felt him ease my pussy lips apart and slide a finger into my wetness.

A small moan of pleasure escaped my mouth as he continued to finger me and say, "is this where you want my rock-hard dick girl?"

"Yes sir."

I felt his finger slip out and then two more stinging blows to my buttocks caused me to shriek again.

With my buttocks still stinging I felt his fingers return to my wet oozing slit. As he eased two of them back into my pussy he said, "I had other plans as to where I'd put my dick today.

I wondered if he wanted to use my mouth and throat again to give me more practice but then realised exactly what he had in mind as he slipped his fingers out from my wet pussy and ran them the short distance to my bottom.

I squirmed on his lap as I felt him spread my pussy juices over and around my anus, knowing that he was looking directly at my bottom, as he confirmed my thoughts saying, "Today Jasmin, I'm going to take your anal virginity."

Before I could respond he slapped me hard, twice more and then immediately stuck one of his fingers into my bottom. I gasped with both the shock of the stinging slaps and the sudden insertion of his finger in my tight virgin hole.

After wriggling his finger around in my rectum, he suddenly withdrew his finger, slapped my backside again and said, "stand up and take off the rest of your clothes."

"OK," I said.

"OK what?"

"Sorry, OK sir."

"That's better, now do it."

Jack remained seated as I pulled my panties down from my knees, then took off my skirt, blouse and bra.

"Now come over here."

"Yes sir," I said, realising how aroused I now felt after Jack's dominant treatment of me. My nipples were stiff and erect and as I took the few steps over to Jack I could feel the wetness oozing from my pussy.

"Do you like me treating you like this Jasmin?"

"Yes," I mumbled, "Sorry, yes sir."

Just admitting to enjoying being slapped and being submissive made me realise that Jack had uncovered a part of me that must have been well hidden.

I was wondering what else he would make me do when he said, "Do you see that small bag by the side of my chair?"

"Yes sir."

"Good, now pass it up to me."

I watched as he opened the bag and brought out a tube of something with KY printed on it and a strange looking object which was like a short black bead necklace with four over-size beads and a loop at one end. The largest bead of about one and a half inches diameter was next to the large loop. The diameter of the other three stepped down in stages to the one on the opposite end which was probably about half an inch diameter.

Jack dangled the beads in front of me saying, "These are called anal beads Jasmin. This tube of KY jelly is a lubricant. So, tell me where do you think I'm going to put the beads?"

I looked at the beads with apprehension, especially the largest one, doubting it could fit but not wanting to say out loud where I knew he wanted to put them.

"So, answer me girl, where will I be putting them?"

I hesitated for a moment but then blurted out, "in my bottom. In my bottom sir."

"Good girl, that's right. Now go and lay on my bed."

I did as he said, walked over to the bed and climbed up onto it.

It felt kind of strange because at work I was always outgoing and could be quite forceful with my colleagues but here in Jack's room I was obediently doing as he told me knowing that he was about to do untold things to my bottom.

But, as I lay on the bed despite my apprehension about the thing he was about to push into my bottom, I trusted him but at the same time completely under his spell.

My thoughts were interrupted when Jack said, "lay on your side and bring your knees right up to your chest and hug them."

As I held my knees pressed to my boobs I could feel how exposed my pussy and bottom were to Jack.

I felt tense as Jack said, "just relax as I put some lubricating gel in your bottom."

I glanced back over my shoulder and saw that he had attached a tapered nozzle to the tube of KY. I saw a blob of clear gel at the tip of the nozzle before it disappeared from my view.

Despite my apprehension I giggled as I felt him touch the blob of cool gel on my bottom and then the nozzle entering me. I then felt more cool gel oozing from the nozzle inside me before he pulled it out.

There was a brief pause before I felt his gel covered finger touch the tight entrance to my bottom before it slowly slid right up inside.

So far it felt OK as he wriggled it around inside me. After a short while I felt his finger slide out and the tip just rest in the entrance. I felt more cool gel pool around the finger tip and my entrance. I then felt his finger start to push inside again but this time, after the first half inch or so I felt that he had added a second finger.

I felt my bottom being stretched as Jack gradually eased two fingers up inside my bottom. At one point I protested, "it's too tight," as I felt his two fingers relentlessly stretching and pushing inside me.

"Just try to relax and push back onto my fingers," he said.

I seemed to me to be counter-intuitive but, with my almost blind faith in him I tried pushing back down onto his fingers and was surprised as both slid the whole way up inside my bottom.

Like before he wriggled them around and then moved them in and out, slowly making me more accustomed to this new and highly personal invasion of my body.

After ten minutes or so of fingering my bottom he pulled them out. Again, I glanced back over my shoulder and saw him covering the bead things with the gel.

I turned my head back and then cringed as he said, "I can see that you're ready for the beads now. My fingers have opened your bottom up into an inviting looking hole."

Just knowing that he was looking directly at my bottom like that made me cringe with embarrassment but bizarrely, it also excited me as I sensed how this was turning him on and pleasing him.

I felt the smallest of the gel covered beads being pushed into me. I felt the relentless stretching as my bottom opened around the bead and then the sudden relief as the first bead popped inside and my tight ring closed back into the gap between the beads.

"That's number one Jasmin, just three more to go."

"yes sir", I said

As Jack spoke I felt the pressure start to build again as he pushed the next bead into my bottom. Again, I felt the relentless increase in pressure as the next, slightly larger bead opened me up and then the sudden relief as it popped inside me.

The next bead followed the same pattern and then I felt what I knew to be the last bead stretching the delicate flesh of my opening. I remembered Jack's advice and despite feeling that this last bead would be impossible for me to take inside, I pushed back and down, determined to please Jack. Just as it started to feel completely impossible I gasped as I felt it suddenly plop inside me.

Jack then playfully slapped one of my buttocks and said, "Well done."

"Thank you sir," I replied.

As I lay there on the bed with the strange feeling of the beads in my bottom I looked at Jack and saw that he was undressing.

Just seeing his large well-toned body excited me. I watched as he removed the final piece of clothing to reveal his magnificent hard dick and new that I wanted it inside me.

He saw me watching and grinned as he climbed up onto the bed, lay on his back beside me and said, "Now straddle me, guide my cock into your wet pussy and fuck me."

A week ago, I could never have imagined being this situation as I realised I was yearning to feel his big dick inside me.

I climbed over and knelt astride his body, gazing into his lust filled eyes as I reached down and gripped his thick erection before lowering my crotch and guiding him into my eagerly awaiting wetness.

As I lowered my self down slowly onto his dick I felt the head enter me. The sensation of his dick then sliding up inside me felt quite different than the times before. The beads that nestled in my back passage had restricted width of my vagina and so his big dick felt like a much tighter fit as I gradually took the whole length inside me.

I paused like that and savoured the feeling of being so 'full'.

As I sat on his dick, Jack reached up and gripped each of my breasts, mauling and groping them firmly, saying, now fuck me!"

"Yes sir!"

I started to thrust my hips to and fro and as I did, he released my breasts and pulled my upper body down until my breasts were crushed against his powerful chest.

I felt his hands roam down over my back as I continued to move and thrust against his dick.

I yelped loudly as he started to slap my buttocks but remember how it just added to the pleasure that I was feeling.

He then stopped the slapping and I felt him grip the loop of the beads that was protruding from my bottom.

He started to pull it, briefly causing the largest bead to stretch my bottom with each tug of the loop before releasing it to plop back inside.

It felt like I was being penetrated in both my bottom and pussy as the beads moved back and forth at the same time as his dick.

With my head resting on his chest and panting as my whole focus seemed concentrated between my thighs Jack slapped my buttocks again with his free hand and said, "Does that feel good to be fucked in both holes?"

I didn't want to admit and so kept quiet and continued to thrust my hips until he said sternly, "well does it?"

"Yes, I admitted; yes sir, it feels incredible."

"Good, I guessed that you would."

I could feel that my arousal was growing and that I would soon reach an orgasm and so felt very disappointed when Jack suddenly lifted me off him and rolled out from beneath me.

For a moment I thought he was disappointed or I had done something wrong until he said, "Now lay on your front and open your legs."

I did as he asked and, now lying face down, I felt him kneel between my open legs.

I felt him start to pull on the ring of the anal beads but this time he just kept pulling. I felt the largest one relentlessly stretching me further and further until it suddenly plopped out of my anus. There was a brief respite and then the next bead did the same only it felt a little easier than the first.

Finally, I felt the last bead almost fall from my anus and had a sudden sensation of my bottom being open and empty.

I felt Jack re-position himself and then the head of his dick nudge into my newly stretched bottom.

"Now just relax Jasmin," he said as I felt his dick start to push inside me.

It felt tight but after the preparation from the beads, not painful.

The inward pressure felt relentless until it paused, and I realised, much to my surprise, that his dick was now completely up inside my rectum.

I felt one of his hands push under me and seek out one of my breasts. He squeezed it as he lowered his head down until I could feel his hot breath in my ear. I then felt his other hand curl under my lower belly and then gasped as he manoeuvred his upturned hand until my pussy was pressed against it.

"I'm going to fuck your arse now Jasmin," he said in a hoarse whisper, "I'm going to satisfy my lust in your bottom and you will feel the eruption of my hot spunk flood your rectum for the first time."

As he spoke he started to thrust into me. His fingers found one of my erect nipples and, as started to pound into my virgin bottom he started to pinch and tease my erect nipple. Each inward thrust into my bottom was pushing my pussy against his hand. With each thrust he started to wriggle his fingers against my wet pussy and was soon touching my clitoris.

At the first touch of my pleasure bud I felt a bolt of pure pleasure surge through my body. From that moment on my mind was focussed fully on the rhythmic pounding of my crotch against his hand and the new unusual feeling of his dick pounding into my bottom.

By now he was pulling my nipple almost painfully which just added to my sensations of pleasure as I ground my pleasure bud against his fingers.

Both his and my breathing were now rasping gasps in perfect synchronicity as we both chased our goal.

"I'm going to cum," he rasped in my ear, "I'm going to fill your arsehole with my spunk."

Just his crude words and actions acted like a trigger to my own orgasm. I started to gasp and scream as I writhed beneath him. I felt him losing control and then his hot gasping breath in my ear turned to a series of deep groans and grunts which faded into the distance as my own screams filled the room. I felt his dick erupt deep inside me and his hot goo flooding my insides as my orgasm seemed to last for ever.

Gradually we both slowed down to a halt, our breaths still laboured but slowly calming as I felt the weight of Jack on top of me and his dick still firmly embedded in my bottom.

Gradually we both recovered. I felt jack slip from my bottom and then roll off to lay by my side. I snuggled up next to him as he put his arm around me and held me close; our sweaty but satisfied bodies sticking together.

I could feel his ejaculate starting to trickle from my bottom as he said quietly, "Well done Jasmin, you are becoming a grade 'A' student.

"Why, thank you sir!" I said in a partly mocking tone, "You are a grade 'A' teacher."

He just laughed softly and said, "Perhaps I'll have to find a volunteer soon to help me satisfy your newly discovered appetite for more than one dick"

I just giggled, not realising that he was being serious.

"Or perhaps I should insist that you always call me sir!"

I giggled again and said, "I was surprised how much it turned me on when you were stern with me and insisted that I obeyed you and called you sir."

Jack pulled me closer as he said, "Interesting, and I also sensed that you enjoyed having your backside slapped hard."

I felt a little embarrassed as I replied, "that was also very surprising. Your slaps stung a lot but it seemed to add to my arousal."

As he held me against him his hand sneaked under my armpit and moved round to cup my breast.

He gave it a gentle squeeze and asked, "so the next time I talk sternly and address you as 'girl' will you do whatever I tell you?"

Still wallowing in the afterglow of my incredible orgasm I whispered, "Yes Jack. Yes sir."

After having a shower and then some lunch we decided to drive into Yangmingshan national park again.

During the drive up there, we chatted freely about many topics, but the conversation soon turned to sex as Jack asked, "I hope that so far you have enjoyed everything I have taught you."

I laughed and replied, "I fear you have changed me from a naïve young woman into a sex mad one."

He glanced across with a broad smile and replied, "All I have done is liberate the sex mad girl who was hiding beneath the surface. We can stop the lessons if you wish. I'm not forcing you to do it."

Trying but failing to disguise the eagerness to continue I said, "no, I want you to teach me everything. To fully liberate the sex mad woman inside me."

At that moment his mobile rang. I listened to the one-sided conversation as I drove toward the same car park in Yangmingshan.

"yes, coming along nicely," I heard him say and then, "I think we should try it." Followed by, "Yes, same place."

I had no idea who or what he was talking about and didn't feel that it was my place to ask but as he put his mobile back in his pocket he said, "sorry about that, just an old friend of mine checking up on me."

By now we had arrived in the car park. Jack suggested we walk the same path as last time and so we set off hand in hand.

As we walked along Jack said, "Just looking at you arouses me Jasmin."

I felt flattered as he continued, "I bet there must be other men who, when they look at you, have sexual fantasies about you."

I laughed, not believing that other men would think like that about me saying, "But I'm not pretty and I don't think that I am attractive at all."

Jack stopped walking, turned me to face him and then embracing me in his huge arms said, "I have always found you to be very attractive and sexy from the first day I saw you."

"Really?"

"Yes really."

I glanced nervously over his shoulder and listened for anyone approaching as I felt him lift the back of my skirt and grip my buttocks as he said, "you just drive me wild with desire."

I could feel the bulge in his trousers pressing against me as I replied, "Do you really think that other men see me like you do?"

"I know they do."

"What do you mean, you know they do?"

"I will save your embarrassment by not revealing who or where but many of the suppliers we will be meeting think that you are sexy."

I felt both flattered and embarrassed wondering who they were and asked Jack, "how do you know?"

"Oh, just typical man's talk. I was out one evening a while ago with your sister Jenny and a group of suppliers. Jenny was the only female and when she excused herself to go to the washroom there was a brief discussion about which of females from your office we would like to have sex with. Very sexist I know, but typical man talk."

"And?" I asked as his fingers pressed the fabric of my panties in between my buttocks.

"Well most of them said how they would love to fuck your sister."

I was shocked by the crudeness of what Jack was telling me but at the same time even more curious to learn more.

Jack's remarks about Jenny raised the question again in my mind as to whether they had been lovers or what else she might have done; maybe with one of these suppliers. Again, although curious I did not want to know, fearful of the truth.

1...34567...13