Jenny and Jack Pt. 10 - Jasmin's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what happens in this fantasy with my colleagues?"

"As I said it is very surreal but there is just me and the female sales team late one afternoon at your office. I overhear them talking about the sizes of Western men's penises compared to local Taiwanese men; specifically, their husband's or boyfriend's.

The gist of their conversation is that they are sure western men's are bigger.

As I interrupt their chat they seem embarrassed and then even more so when I say that I could help confirm what they've heard right there in the office."

They all giggle but then one of them says excitedly, "so you'll show us your dick Jack?"

I tell them it depends.

"depends on what?" says one of them.

I tell them it depends on what they will do in return.

I sense the atmosphere in the office getting more serious as they nervously giggle but all reply, "what do we have to do?"

I look around at them, some almost as old as me, others as young as you. Some tall some short. Some skinny and some plump as I tell them that they can all see and feel my dick if I can feel each of their pussies

They gather together for a quick discussion and then say, "Just feel?"

I tell them yes, just feel, but they must all take off their panties.

Then, I tell them that when they are ready they can feel and check me out once I have put my hand up under their skirts.

I try to imagine my colleagues in Jack's fantasy as he continued, one of them protests that she cannot do it because it is her period. So I say in that case if you want to join in you'll have to strip to the waist and let me feel your breasts.

Jack then stops and says, "are you sure you want to hear all of this absurd fantasy of mine?"

"Yes, yes, please," I beg, "which one is having her period?"

I sensed him hesitate as he asked, "truthfully?"

"Yes."

"It's usually your sister, Jenny."

I felt a pang of jealousy and really wanted to ask him right then if the rumours of him having an affair with Jenny were true but, in all honesty, I was scared to ask and did not really want to know.

Jack then continued. I watch as the girls come to an agreement. Jenny starts to strip to the waist as the others all reach up under their skirts and dresses and pull down their panties. By now Jenny is naked from the waist up and walks toward me showing her naked breasts as the others all take off their panties and put them on their desks. They seem to have chosen Jenny as the first volunteer as they all join her. I'm now standing in front of Jenny's desk with her and your six colleagues all standing around me."

"Then what happens?" I ask.

They all watch as I first take off my trousers. I fold them over a chair and then, as I look at each of them in turn I pull down my underpants. With my underpants now laying on top of my trousers I'm naked from the waist down.

I look around at them and ask, who will be first.

They seem initially reluctant as they tell Jenny to let me touch her boobs.

I turn to Jenny and reach for her boobs, giving each a quick grope as the other girls encourage her saying, "touch it Jenny; touch his dick."

Jenny reaches down, and the others are suddenly silent as she tentatively runs her fingers along the length of my dick. With some more encouragement from them she then wraps her hand around it and gives it a few rubs before saying, "Come on Nico, it's your turn now."

I was amused at how Jack had chosen Nico to be the next in his fantasy. Nico is one of the older ones and usually the most vocal and the boldest.

"And?" I said impatiently to Jack, "then what?"

Nico moves closer as Jenny releases my dick. With the others all watching eagerly, I tell her to turn and face her colleagues. As she turns I tell her to move her feet apart. They all gasp as I reach down, pull up the back of her skirt and shove my hand straight up between her legs grabbing the wet flesh of her plump pussy in my hand. She then shrieks in surprise and the others giggle as I stick a finger into her pussy and tell the others how wet she is.

I then let her skirt fall back down and let her check out my dick. With her hand wrapped around my shaft she exclaims, "it's much bigger than my husband's!"

The others then all take turns, submitting to having me grope and finger each of their pussies in turn before they each eagerly grab and feel my hard dick.

After the last one Nico comes back with a ruler and calls out the length and girth measurements whilst one of the others writes it down.

They then all gather round closely as Nico announces that they all want to watch me ejaculate.

So, I tell her that she had better show me how good she is and make it happen. The others all kneel in front of me as Nico stands by my side grips my hard dick and starts to wank me. I'm soon thrusting my hips as she expertly starts to bring me to a climax.

As with most fantasies there are aspects that are unrealistic and as she brings me to a climax I ejaculate a huge amount and manage to splash it over each of their faces and Jenny's naked breasts."

"Wow!" I exclaim, "what a vivid imagination you have Jack."

We walked on for a little while as I thought about his fantasy and then said, "Is it always Jenny who has to show you her breasts?"

Jack laughed and said, "What I told you just now is just a typical version. Sometimes I just imagine that they all just kneel in front of me as I get my dick out and ejaculate over all of them. Other times, after they have all taken off their panties, I choose one at random, get her to bend over, lean on her desk and then fuck her while the others watch."

I was both shocked and amused by Jack's frank admission of his masturbatory fantasies, wondering what my admiring colleagues would think of him if they knew.

"So what is the fantasy you have about me?"

"Oh, there are many, but I have already made a few of them come true in my room."

"Really?" I ask.

"Oh yes, from the first time I met you, not long after you had joined the company, I wanted you. I went home after that trip and had many masturbatory fantasies about you."

"What other fantasies Jack? Tell me please."

"Be patient because you will be making a few more come true before my visit is over.

Now tell me about your fantasies."

I felt a little shy as I told him about my most recent one involving him.

He gripped my hand and said, "so was the reality better than your fantasy?"

"Oh yes, much better," I replied.

"Good, now tell me about any others you have."

"I feel a bit silly telling you," I said.

"Why?"

"Because I don't really find the man sexually attractive."

"What man Jasmin? Who is this man you have sexual fantasies about?"

"It's my boss!" I blurted out.

By now we were in a dense part of the wooded area and there was a seat next to the path that had been carved by a chainsaw out of a fallen tree.

Jack suggested we take a rest and so we sat down as Jack continued, "I think that having fantasies about your boss is quite common among women. Its to do with power and dominance.

So tell me what do you imagine in these fantasies?"

"Like your fantasy it varies," I said, "They always take place in his office though. In one of my regular ones he summonses me to his office. When I enter he is leaning back in his chair with his dick out. He then orders me to strip while he strokes his dick.

As you know I am, or perhaps was, very shy and self-conscious of being naked in front of somebody. I don't know why, but when I have the fantasy it turns me on to feel the shyness knowing that I must do as he says."

Jack then turned toward me and grinned as he said, "so when I got you to strip for me this morning it must have felt to you like your fantasy."

"Kind of," I replied, "but with a big difference. I find you very sexually attractive."

He grinned as he said, "thanks for the compliment Jasmin. So, what happens next in your boss's office?"

"Sometimes he just brings himself off whilst gazing at my naked body and other times he forces me across his desk and takes me."

"Does that turn you on?"

"What?"

"Being forced."

Jack had this ability to be quite blunt and make me face the truth. I felt a little embarrassed as I admitted, "yes, it does."

Even then, in the woods at Yangmingshan national park I had the feeling that Jack was slowly building a dossier in his head of all the things that secretly excited me as he placed his arm around me, pulled me close to his side and said, "after I shaved you, you commented that you looked like an AV porno model."

"Yes, my last boyfriend showed me some videos once and one of the things I noticed immediately about the girls was that they were usually completely hair free."

By now Jack's hand had crept around under my arm and was cupping my breast as he asked, "so what did you think when you saw these videos?"

"I was shocked at first but then wondered how the girls felt when they were having sex in front of the camera."

With jack still squeezing my breast and me feeling nervous that someone might come along and see us despite the fact we hadn't seen anybody the whole time we were up there, I continued, "I do sometimes have another fantasy where I am attending an audition to be an AV girl."

This last statement seemed to excite Jack as he said with a chuckle, "So my shy naïve Jasmin has secret fantasies of being an AV star!"

"No, I protested, I could never do that but the fantasy of being in a stranger's office and doing an audition does excite and arouse me; but it is just a fantasy."

Jack was quiet for a while as we sat and enjoyed the peace of the mountainside. He then turned to me and said, "all this talk of fantasies has really turned me on. Here, feel," he said as he grabbed my hand and placed it on the prominent bulge in the front of his trousers.

I idly ran my fingers over it and gently squeezed here and there feeling the outline of his hard dick.

"I think its time for another lesson Jasmin."

"Really? Here in the open? Someone could come along," I said.

"You worry too much, it'll be fine. Unzip me and get my dick out."

I looked around nervously but also excited as I pulled down the zip of his trousers.

I pushed my hand inside and after some initial trouble managed to ease his rock-hard dick out into the open.

"First I want you to suck it like you did last time Jasmin but then there is another skill I want you to try."

I listened for any sounds of approaching people but all I could hear was the rustle of leaves in the gentle breeze and birdsong as I leaned over him, gripped his shaft in my hand and took the head of his dick into my mouth.

"Mmmm, that feels great," he said, "now press your lips around the ridge below the head of my dick."

I pulled the skin back with my hand and then closed my lips in a tight 'O' below the ridge.

"That's good Jasmin. Now flick your tongue over the head."

I still felt nervous that someone might come along and catch us but remembering the two incredible orgasms he had given me that morning I felt eager to please him and learn.

I sensed his growing arousal as he said, "now see how far you can move your mouth down over my shaft."

I tentatively lowered my head. Still gripping his dick with my lips, I took more of it into my mouth.

"Now remove your hand Jasmin and see how much you can get in your mouth. Your target is to touch your lips against my pubic hair."

I slowly lowered my head further and further until I suddenly gagged as the head touched the back of my throat. I pulled back a little, feeling like I'd failed but Jack seemed patient as he reassured me saying, "don't worry, it's a skill that you can learn. Try again but this time push your tongue forward, under the length of my dick and when you feel the head at the back of your throat try repeatedly swallowing."

I felt determined to do it and not let Jack down as, once more, I slowly slid my mouth down over his hard shaft. I did as he suggested and pushed my tongue out. As I felt the head approaching my throat I started to swallow repeatedly. I gagged a little but did not withdraw this time, determined to press my lips against his pubic hair.

I knew that I was nearly there and with one last effort I pushed my lips up against pubic hair and felt the head of his dick in my throat.

"Keep swallowing," he urged, "you're learning fast."

I did as he suggested but after a few seconds I started gagging again and withdrew a little. I felt very pleased with myself, especially when Jack said, "Jasmin, you are a really good student. A little more practice and you will be top of the class!"

I was still moving my mouth up and down his thick shaft as he continued, "do you want to make me cum with your mouth?"

With his dick in my mouth I nodded eagerly, keen to please him.

He then continued, "When a man is about to cum he starts to lose control."

I nodded again, relishing the thought of giving him pleasure and making him lose control.

"I don't want to scare you but I'm going to hold your head as you use your mouth on me and as I start to lose control you'll need to remember what I have just taught you."

I just nodded my head again and, with a mouth full of dick, made an "MMmmm." Sound.

I felt Jack's hands start to stroke my hair and toy with my ears as I gripped his shaft with my lips and started to bob my head.

"That's great Jasmin," he said as I felt his hands grip my head and start to push it further down, forcing more of his dick into my mouth.

As I continued to suck eagerly I felt his hips start to thrust upwards and his hands grip my head more tightly.

Despite the sound of my own breathing I could hear his breaths starting to get louder and in synchronisation with his thrusts.

"It's getting close," he gasped.

"I want to fuck your mouth."

I felt his shaft get noticeably thicker in my mouth as he held my head.

I sensed he was about to cum and at the same moment he forced my head right down until the head of his dick was in my throat. I desperately swallowed repeatedly, more or less managing to suppress my gagging reflex and then felt him erupt in my throat and his warm salty slime cascade directly down my gullet.

I felt his grip on my head relax and then I pulled back a little allowing me to swallow properly and breathe.

He then released my head and resumed stroking my ears as he said, "Oh Jasmin that was fantastic!"

Having his dick push into my throat had made my eyes water and my mouth produce excess saliva. As I finally lifted my head from his lap allowing his softening dick to slip from my mouth there were tears running down my cheeks and strings of saliva drooling from my mouth. Despite this I felt very pleased with myself and quickly wiped my face with some tissue that Jack had brought with him.

I gazed into his eyes and asked, "how did I do?"

"Fantastic," he replied, "I hope I wasn't too rough just before my ejaculation."

I smiled at him as I said, I don't mind, it felt terrific to make you lose control like that."

I then glanced down at his softening dick and noticed a few late dribbles of his cum. I leaned down and licked them off, savouring my newly discovered taste for spunk.

He then put his dick away, zipped himself up, grabbed my hand and said, "let's enjoy the rest of the fresh air."

We walked through the woods and then out into the open. The views over Beitou town were fabulous as we then made our way back to the car in the fading daylight and glorious sunset.

I then drove us back to Jack's hotel where we had an early dinner. As we enjoyed our meal Jack said, "so how are you enjoying being my student?" I blushed as I remembered how much I had learned and experienced in such a short time and instead of answering directly, I asked, "how much are you enjoying teaching me"?

With a huge warm grin, he replied, "I couldn't have a better student."

I felt a little disappointed when he then said, "I suggest we have an early night tonight. You need to get home and I must start preparing for the work aspect of my visit before we resume your lessons tomorrow."

We both got up and Jack walked me out to the hotel lobby.

"I'll see you at breakfast tomorrow at nine o'clock," he said, more of a statement than a question.

I looked up into his blue eyes and asked, "so what has teacher got planned for me tomorrow?"

"I just love an eager student," he replied, but you'll just have to wait and see. Oh, and by the way, although we will probably go to the Yangmingshan National Park again will you please wear a skirt."

"Yes sir!" I said playfully as I turned and walked back to my car.

SUNDAY

I woke early the following day which was the Sunday. I felt curious and excited as I wondered what Jack would teach me today. I remembered his request to wear a skirt and so, after choosing my new matching red lace underwear I then put on my new black skirt and white sleeveless blouse.

The skirt was not a mini-skirt, but the hem was still higher than I usually wear, about three to four inches above my knees. I was a little concerned that the red bra showed through the white blouse but consoled myself thinking that Jack would like it.

As Jack said we would be going into Yangmingshan National Park again I decided to go bare legged and wear my trainers and ankle socks.

I quickly checked myself in the mirror and then left home and headed for Jack's hotel.

I was a little early, so I went directly to the breakfast room, found a table and waited for Jack.

He soon joined me and we enjoyed breakfast together. Having finished Jack said, "let's go up to my room."

Despite how intimate we had been the day before I could not suppress a small amount of anxiety as I followed Jack excitedly to his room wondering what new experience or perhaps experiences I would have today.

Jack opened the door to his room and we went in. As soon as he closed the door we immediately fell into a frenzied embrace. As we kissed passionately, Jack's hands were wandering all over me and, feeling emboldened my very recent experience, I found myself running my hand down between us and seeking out his bulging dick. As my fingers traced the outline of his magnificent manhood his hands had lifted my skirt and were cupping my buttocks as I said with a giggle, "is this hard dick all for me Teacher?"

Jack pulled away and with a stern look on his face said, "Young lady, as my student you need to learn some respect, discipline and manners."

He then took my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. I was reasonably sure that this was part of an act, but I still had doubts and felt uncertain and shocked as he maintained his stern look, sat down in one of the chairs and said,

"It's time that you were punished and learned to behave properly. Now stand in front of me and take off your panties."

I hesitated, suddenly feeling unsure as he said sternly, "Take them off now!"

"Yes," I mumbled.

"Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"That's better, now do it."

I looked at him as I reached up under my skirt and began to pull down my panties. His expression was still serious as he then added, "just pull them down to your knees and then come over here."

I did as he instructed, leaving my red lace panties hanging between my knees and then shuffled awkwardly over to where he was sitting.

"Now lay across my lap girl!" he said, "and prepare to receive your punishment."

I shuffled over to his side and then bent forward and laid across his lap.

As I lay there he shifted me a little until my head was hanging down, almost touching the floor and my bottom was the highest part of me.

"Lift up your skirt girl," he said.