All Comments on 'Jenny Eats Her Prey'

by JennyfromNJ

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As erotic as watching Animal Planet

Sometimes when you try to explain to a youngster the difference between man and the beasts of the field , you try to expound on the concept of Freewill vs Animal Instinct . Its a hard thing to explain to a kid .

Maybe if I could just go through and remove the bad words from any Jennyfromjersey story , then I'd have the perfect example of Animal Instinct I know of .

Heaven knows that real live sentient HomoSapiens would never have acted in this way , or else the species would have been beside the Dodo bird on the ashe pile of History .

I'm not going to score because I have a conscience that would bother me if I gave it what it truly deserved .

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: As erotic as watching Animal Planet

I am sorry that you are too conflicted to leave a rating in a Jungle Book kind of way.

Thank you for reading my story. If you liked (I couldn't tell) then the rest of stories are similar.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think I read this story

Nearly everyday this week in one form or another. It never was worth the analysis of the writers reasons or lack of mental stability in opening their diary. Maby her reportedly happy husband should try writing her next one and trying to explain how he plans to end her run of sexual Russian Roulette.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: I think I read this story

Thank you for sharing your daily preferred reading list with all! Please let me and the other readers know what other stories you read that were just like this one. We would enjoy that.

I greatly appreciate your well thought out idea for a follow up story. I will share with Nick.

Have a wonderful, anonymous weekend!

Jenny

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
I don't know how long you can sustain the current pace of daily submissions

But I'm having a ball reading them and the following comments, especially yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another short but sweet little tale

These quick little naughty tales are fun. I don't know many men (with the exception of our resident troll/slug) who would not love to have the good fortune of running into Jenny. Thank you for the smile this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
last comment

Well, your observation speaks volumes of the kind of man you are. Should be proud, somehow you must feel so much better attacking others than don't share your values. Have a nice day slobbering all over yourself.

As to story, no comment, not interest in this type of porn, but the comments, they are hilarious and well worth taken the time to read. The whining and moaning is so adorable from the cuckolds. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was sure

she was going to turn into a werewolf or something.

This was fun to read anyway. As to how genuine or based on reality... well we won;t know will we?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re:Piper Hamlin

story doesn't do anything for me, but the comments are priceless, especially since the author feels the need to address each one. . Always did say, on many of these stories, the mud slinging crowd makes for good entertaining. Given that the majority of stories posted in loving wives is just plain trash, the mud slinging has become norm.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: very glad

I imagine that I am the one that dodged the bullet there!

#moreglad

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
incredulous

How many "would be" authors omit the necessity of categorizing their efforts? Apparently this is one of the less than conscientious.

The category is LOVING WIVES, not anal, not first time, not BDSM. Get it straight

Smokepole

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Fun Story And Comments****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
trite, unerotic nonsense

But you used speelchuck, so what the hell; 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@Incredulous

Well dipshit, apparently you are too dumb to even read the description of Loving Wives that Literotica has posted. “”Extra marital fun, swinging, sharing and more.” So basically any story where the wife is getting some strange cock , whether that includes anal, BDSM, or a first time or anything else is in the right category. Maybe YOU need to get it straight before you open your mouth again and look like a complete ass.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
I guess none of you haters have ever dated or been a friend with a really wild and cock addicted woman? I guess you have never made a woman dick-drunk before?

Almost every woman has a little bit of Jenny in her. As a Gentleman, it is our duty to respect how often and how much she chooses to go wild as her private business, As a real Man our goal is to be good enough at everything from listening to romance to empathy to the weight room to the ballroom so that when its sex time we help free and then sate that sweet crazy little sexual Tsunami she so enjoys.

When you can do that, (I make no claim to be excellent at doing what I just described, but I can and have done it many times) you are fortunate to get treated very well by her, By all the means at her disposal she is making clear to you are the Man!

For some of us, once we get there, the relationship is at its apex for both, and we are good with it. Church weddings, monogamy, forsaking all others, etc,

For some others, it is a place to explore from, with the dude secure in the knowledge he rocks her heart, body, and soul. For the dudette, she can move forward on her quest for cock and cum without worry about hurting the feelings of her man, because they have already joined at a higher level, and she's just toying with the side dicks, like they were human vibrators.

So long as there is no scheming or dissing of the dude, if he knows she is a wild woman, what is the harm? I doubt very much her hubs, or any other secure man would be butt hurt by being married to Jenny the way your comments imply you would be.

I think you are just confused because you are commenting on a aspect of Woman's behavior your never really tried to understand, and a response from her you have never evoked from a woman. YMMV.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Re: "Re: Re: Dumbass anonymous" on Gloryhole

I can't post another Anonymous as I have an ID, but I WASN'T quoting from your story, I was referencing the heading of another comment, who apparently used the quote from you story. So, rest assured I am NOT reading your stories!

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Re: "Re: Re: Dumbass anonymous" on Gloryhole

Perhaps not, but you certainly spend a lot of time coming back to my page, stories and comments. I thank you for the attention you pay towards me. I need not add more. You read like an open book for all to see.

Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Garbage

Glad we can entertain you! I guess it doesn't take much.

Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
re: last comment

Yes! I am pleasantly surprised that the Literotica readers keep coming back to my stories whether they are a fan or a hater of my offerings. Self-admittedly I am not a good writer. I merely re-tell events from my perspective and detail.

Thank you, all!

Jenny

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
This is fun

Where did sweet Jenny go? Hope her husband didn't catch her and put her to sleep.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Well, so what, it's fiction. Isn't it? She occasionally makes a guy happy. And, apparently herself too..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJennyfromNJ@JennyfromNJ
Many may know me from my photo and video postings on a few adult and swinger sites. I am NOT a very good writer, but enjoy sharing and interacting. I am a very happily married MILF. I’m 54, a tall, fair-skinned blonde with natural D-cup boobs and an always shaved, often wet p...