All Comments on 'Jenny Gets Fucked Ch. 01'

by VirginiaS

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
?

Married to a wonderful man, who lets me have the interracial fulfillment that I sometimes crave.

so why the fuck are you so derogatory?

sorry this attitude means your a peace of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
yep rape is always a great turn on

report to a hospital get the sperm collected file rape charges help neighborhood clean up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Horrible

This is extremely offensive...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Why?

Why on earth did she wait until she was 19 to experience the wonders of big black cocks? Well, at least once she got started, she didn't pull any shit about pretending to regret it. She needs to take two at once - one of the huge black cocks in her cunt and another in the ass, and let them try to split the white bitch in two.

THEN, and only then, will she be able to call herself a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it I remember this story and I loved it

Very hot, love how she just lets it happen. Chinese GF I had LOVED sex in cars. A pushover, all you had to do was put your hand on her leg and she would be soaking wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Super hot

I love stories about blackboys ignoring when white girls say no and just keeping going. Them feeling her getting wetter knowing he’ll get her to cum for him soon. Hearing my wife or girlfriend in the backseat saying please no and the next thing I hear is her moaning as the springs squeaking. I can hear the gloating superiority in his voice as he tells her how good her white pussy feels as he asks her how deep his big black cock was. Taunting her, asking how that blackdick feels knowing that it would be just a little while longer till she cums for him and how wet she is.

By the time it’s over him and three of his friends have all tried her white pussy and she was exhausted from cumming as one black body after another climbed on to enjoy her.

And while women can use the term nigger but it will cost them where as if white men use it it will get them a ass whipping. As it should and I’m okay with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiaS@VirginiaS
Lost my husband to cancer several years ago.... he was my fuck buddy, and also my very best friend, and helped introduce me to interracial sexing.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES