All Comments on 'Jenny Horny at Work'

by JennyfromNJ

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waste

A total waste of time and effort. No point to the story. Utterly sexless.

1 star

DragonRider55 Ret USAF

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Sexless indeed

Yes, DragonRider55, it was sexless like you apparently.

I was shooting for sexy and tantalizing and did use the tag "tease." My other stories that are pending, and should be posted soon, are a bit more wild IMO. While they are probably more to your liking, I will warn you that there are some big words in there. I wouldn't want you to get too frustrated, so it is probably a good idea if you didn't come back.

Thank you for your service and be well!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not a waste of time...

..for me, it got my motor running. Hoping to read that things go further with Jack.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Garbage.

Waste of time. ONE STAR

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Thanks Jenny, not a fave topic of mine, but it was SEXY,

Nice job setting the comment-critic boy straight. Keep going, thank you for the show!

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
TY oldbearswitch

Thank you! Positive comments are always quite welcomed and rewarding. The haters provide a different kind of opportunity for my writing skills...LOL

Have a seXXXy day!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Neither sexy or erotic

Poorly written, unoriginal drivel. A waste of space.

1 star

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Jack's big cock

FYI we have a company picnic coming up. It might be interesting to see what happens out of the office and with a few cocktails. I asked Jack the other day if he was able to wear shorts...lol. He blushed and stuttered, "Yes I have shorts I can wear." He is so damn shy, it's adorable!

For those that did not enjoy this story, PLEASE do us both a favor and do not check back for others.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Role Play Fantasy

I can't find your other story, 'Role Play Fantasy.' Can you reply with a link? Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Exactly

I manage a group of contractors writing code for our Corp. Twenty six in all. Twenty are men. Some are really still boys as they are fresh out of school. And like you, I absolutely love to tease and flirt with these men. Hey, it’s my job to keep up office morale, right? And also like you, I have masturbated at work. And that “Jenny smell” you mentioned, well, let’s just say that it acts as a homing beacon for some of these horny guys. Usually within two minutes of walking back to my office after a little bathroom relief session, I can count on a few of them poking their heads in with their tongues hanging out. Who knows? I just may have to finally accept their invitation to drinks on Friday after work. Hubby keeps pushing me to do it and more.

Thanks for the story and I hope to see more soon. And please do us all a favor and delete those rude comments those peabrained idiots make. This site is supposed to be fun. Let’s keep it that way.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
To the morale keeper upper

I love it! HOT!

Thanks for the sexy, kind words.

Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Fantasy Role Play

Sorry, that story i allude to in this story is probably not good enough for this site. It's simple and raw about sucking and fucking...lol

Jenny

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Tease

But too close to cheating for me. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very interesting.

I really like the way you engage the other commenters. So many writers are like sheep, and just accept whatever is thrown at them without any come back. You go girl!

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Tease

26thNC,

Then I strongly suggest that you avoid all my future stories. I expect they will not be to your high moralistic liking.

Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Very Interesting

Thank you!

I am not one to ignore the annoying mosquitoes that buzz around me. I do not hesitate to swat and squash.

Have a seXXXy day!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
well

That's just just a harassment lawsuit waiting to happen.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Well

I didn't realize that lawyers were allowed on porn sites. Please post your business card in case I need...LOL

Jenny

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
Despite all the hate in the comments

Why do I suspect Jenny's email box is blowing up?

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Despite all the hate in the comments

PiperHamlin,

That made me laugh. Thanks! I get well over 100 emails, messages, comments and requests each day from various porn sites. It's funny that the ones that can't be anonymous are always positive. The haters need that veil to hide behind.

Have a seXXXy day!

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

To Dragonrider 55, maybe you should stick with Anne McCaffrey (Rest in Piece Anne).

While I would like to see more detail the story was well written and a good fantasy for the readers. My only question is how soon will you let the husband catch on to your games? Since he encourages you to tease others and he isn't an idiot, he married you didn't he, and he knows how passionate you are with him there will come a time when he will want you to share more with him.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re: LOL

Many are certainly a sad excuse and a poor representation. ;)

Jenny

Redo1984Redo1984almost 6 years ago
38 Specials

I was trying to read while working out. It’s fucking impossible to do the eliptical when your junk is hard and at 9 o’clock! You got sass and spunk sister. Well, mostly sass, the spunk is on your chin. If you guys (Nick)) are upfront with each other and are happy. Good for you.

I do think you could use a little more detail in the story. You went to the bathroom to get off. What color and kind of panties. Do you pull them to the side or or down for full access. A woman’s perspective is intriguing.

I think I would try to toss little paper balls down your cleavage if I worked with you.

Would be fun to watch you try get them out.

You reminded me of a memory. I had a friend with guns. I was seeing her cousin. She came up from behind me at a bar and started rubbing my shoulders while I was sitting. She pressed her goodies against the back of head. I was paralyzed with pleasure. Damn, can’t remember her name.

“It's the games that we're playin'

(In and out of love)

Too much is never enough

She's gonna get ya.”🎵

🤘

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Re 39 Specials

Thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed. Hope you like my others as well.

Get sweaty!

Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 6 years agoAuthor
For those of you...

...that do not like my stories and/or do not approve of my personal choices and/or my sexual prowess, I strongly suggest that you do NOT read my upcoming stories:

> Jenny Eats Her Prey

> Jenny Visits the Gloryhole

The titles clearly suggest what the stories will entail. So I am certain that you will further be disappointed and outraged. Avoid your personal frustrations and inner struggles....unless self inflicted torment is a turn on for you. We all have our fetishes, right?

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Judgmental?

No, I'm not judgmental. If you and hubby get off by blow and go's, and getting "special" discounts, or what ever, have fun!

But, please don't try to tell us that what you do isn't perverted!

While they presumably don't know the details, most of us have family and friends who know that we have an active sex life, and we're not embarrassed and they're not disgusted by that knowledge.

I would HOPE that you would be embarrassed if your family and friends knew about your activities, and I presume that they would be disgusted by them.

If you have children who are at or approaching the age to be sexually active, would you encourage this kind of behavior for them? Why not?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Re: Judgemental?

You say you aren't being judgemental, and then proceed to make the most judgement comment up here.

Don't pretend to be a disinterested passerby. Be honest with yourself and with others. Boldly join the other assholes who click on an obvious extra marital story written by an obvious extra marital author and tell her how much you can't stand obvious extra marital stories written by obvious extra marital authors.

But please don't pretend. At least Jenny is honest about what she puts out.

Now you can go back your Bible Study that I rudely interrupted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Last comment

Angry much? Why do you care? Feeling guilty about something or just trolling?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJennyfromNJ@JennyfromNJ
196 Followers
Many may know me from my photo and video postings on a few adult and swinger sites. I am NOT a very good writer, but enjoy sharing and interacting. I am a very happily married MILF. I’m 54, a tall, fair-skinned blonde with natural D-cup boobs and an always shaved, often wet p...