All Comments on 'Jenny is Blackmailed'

by countpuff

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Perfect Sequel

Loved it.

It's the perfect follow up to the first modeling story. I especially loved how he was threatening to send the pics/videos to everyone Jenny knows, including her parents, and constantly reminded her about that. The way he talked degrading to her was also hot.

Regardless of Jenny cooperating, I still hope the pics and videos get sent out to everyone and there's a scene where Jenny has to explain it to her parents. Perhaps she tries to go to the authorities and he sends it out, or he wants things to go further than she's willing to go, or maybe she tries to delete the stuff when he's off guard...

Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Idea

I hope you don't mind this suggestion. I don’t know if you are open to suggestions but I hope so. I wrote before about being a little disappointed. You write so powerfully that I had a scenario that you might include in your great writing style. He could decide to take a few pics of her tied, totally naked- spread eagled, hands over head, to the bed. Then the doorbell rings and it is 3 guys who have done some work for him, maybe plumbers, and there was a problem and they have come for their money. They move to the kitchen and argue and then he starts to move them out and they end up arguing in the hall which has a complete view of the bedroom with her tied up but their backs are to her. She manages , using her mouth to get the blanket half over her. Here is where your description is good- describing the panic and fear lying there vulnerable hoping they won’t see her. Then, to add tension, she could recognize to her horror that the 3 guys were at her high school and they were outcasts, geeky very very fat etc and they had had a crush on her and she had spurned them. Maybe she caught them looking down her sweater and her boyfriend threatened them and then her and her boyfriend would cup her breasts in front of them and she would give them quick looks and then they would berate them and tell them how they would never see or touch them. She could have been a real bitch to them. As they are about to leave, the spy her and try to angle closer to the room to get a better look. She tucks her face in the pillow to hide her identity. There could then be a period where they try to convince the photographer to let them see her. To her relief he says no and moves them closer to the door. Then maybe the blanket starts to slip or a small dog outs his paws up and it slides down and most of the side of her breast comes into view and just the tip of the nipple. They seem to be out of the door and she brings her face out of the pillow to see if they are gone and one of them is taking a lst peek into the room and they look into each others eyes and he says HOLY &^*&* it is Jenny. The others run in and surround the bed. They are staring at her flimsily covered body . The photog finally denies them and they are leaving and then she hears discussion a silence and realizes a deal has been made and then reappear.

The John slowly peals back the top half exposing her large breasts. They taunt her saying how she said they would never see her tits and how they have jerked off for years thinking about the cleavage they saw and now the are totally exposed. They could also be virgins whose closest shot was looking at Jenny. Then the cover can be completely removed and there are 4 guys leering at her totally naked exposed body. Before they have their way – which you are great at describing- there could be a twist depending on your kinkiness.

While they are leering at her they could watch her have an orgasm that she is embarrassed about but is betrayed by her body. Here we go . They could put a vibrator there or the aforementioned little ratty dirty shaggy dog jumps up on the bed while they are devouring her body with their eyes and noses around her pussy. She does her best to squirm away but he is persistent. As she moves about, her clit is excited and being a girl whose juices flow in abundance, some juice leaks out and the dog laps it up and it escalates from there until she is squirming all over the place and moaning and they are calling her a whore and talking about her beautiful breasts bouncing all over etc. Another kinkier one could be the John has a pet snake and he puts it on her to climb around her body and she is deathly afraid of snakes. Then because the room is a little cold it seeks out the warm spot right by her pussy and snuggles up and she goes wild trying to buck it off but that only agitates it and it winds around her thighs and moves front front to back and back again and all the while is sliding the whole length of his big body right against her clit. Don’t know if you could put that in but that would be an orgasm. Then they do everything to her. All the while emphasizing how lucky they are and how rewarding this is and for Jenny how humiliating it is. Hopefully some of those ideas work for you. I would love to se what you could do with them with your writing style. Thanks for your articles. Very exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great read

would like to see some anal included

countpuffcountpuffover 13 years agoAuthor
thanks for the feedback

I want to thank those of you who took the time to leave me comments and feedback. I really appreciate it.

To the person who has the long suggestion of how the story should continue (I don't know who you are since most of you are anonymous):

Your idea sounds great, but that's not exactly the direction I'm going to take for this particular story. However since you took the time to describe the kind of scene you want, I can write a story in the future that will include those scenes, but with different characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
36 is hardly 'middle-aged'

Bit ageist, that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous