All Comments on 'Jenny, Lifted'

by TLPesquire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
stansteadstansteadabout 9 years ago
That was fun!

well written, slightly kinky, and a whole lot of bad behavior. Loved it!

geminimissiongeminimissionabout 9 years ago
Very hot

Loved the build of the story - remember watching my parents fuck and wanking off growing up - never had the courage to try to join but would have loved it! Would love to read another installment with more kinky sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crap

Bunch of drug addled losers so out of their skulls they would have done anything and later blamed it on the dope.

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
loved it

great characters and dialogue. well written and hot. kind of a Thelma and Louise thing.

peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
response to "crap"

OMG! What is it with people who feel the need to pan the author/story for a theme they find objectionable, and always anonymously?

You're reading stories about family members fucking each other, but a little recreational drug use is somehow an affront to your strong moral compass??!!

The daughter grabbed the perc like 3 paragraphs into the story. You could have stopped reading then and moved on to find a more "decent" story about incest.

We're all twisted and perverted to be logged in here at all, so spare us the indignation, and just read and jerk off quietly!

saturswingsaturswingover 8 years ago
Well done

Excellent writing....hot topic.

A big thanks. Hope you share some more.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

At the first instance of smoking on page one made this story into trailer park trash. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jenny and Sarah need to smoke more cigarettes. And less incest

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Obvious;y you have a cigarette fetish . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous