Jenny, Lifted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead," Sarah told him. "She knows what to do."

For the first time since this started, Rob smiled. He walked toward her, and when he got there he picked Jenny up and threw her onto the middle of the bed. He parted her legs and crawled up in between them. His dick was stiff again. Without a word, Jenny grabbed it and guided it in to her pussy. Her dad let out a slow groan as he slowly pushed in deeper. Soon he was in as far as he could go. He withdrew in one long stroke, almost popping out of his daughter completely. Then he eased back in, slow and smooth, all the way to the hilt.

"It's okay," Sarah said as she took a seat on the side of the bed. "You don't have to be so gentle." She smiled at her husband, and he smiled back. He immediately started rocking his hips back and forth, plunging into and out of his daughter's cunt. He saw her bite her lip, and he started fucking her harder. When she let out a whimper, he went harder still. After a minute or so of this, they were both on the verge of orgasm.

"Harder, daddy," Jenny implored through gritted teeth. Rob obeyed and on the third stroke he felt Jenny release all over him. He pulled out and came himself, nutting all over his daughter's stomach and tits. He fell down onto the bed beside Jenny. Sarah leaned over and started cleaning his cock with her tongue. Jenny watched, and she rubbed her daddy's seed into her skin.

"Mom, come here," she said, and her mother obeyed. Jenny stuck two fingers into Sarah's cunt and started moving them in and out, in and out. Rob looked on, completely spent. As Jenny penetrated her, Sarah reached down and started rubbing her own clit. Before long, she was gasping in the glory of her own orgasm.

The three of them—mother, father, and daughter—laid together atop the bed, arms and legs intermingled, comfortable in their nudity. They cuddled and kissed, but they didn't say a word. That is, until Jenny spoke up.

"Daddy, I've got to tell you something. Don't get mad."

"What is it baby?"

Jenny grinned her devilish grin and looked over at her mother, who had no idea what was coming.

"I really need a cigarette," she said flatly.