All Comments on 'Jenny's Charity'

by aguycelmar

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wife is a slut

And you a gay wimp cockold, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

A sissy cuckboy. Nasty fetish story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Charity Begins At Home

Very good story. Yes charity begins there but doesn't have to end at home does it? I am thinking that Pham gets that request filled and it has to be taking her ass for a drive. Then there is Mr. Nguyen who obviously has detected Jenny's submissive personality and I do hope to read a story or two about him using her for his selfish pleasures. You might want to consider prefacing the definition of FICTION before every story. this would enable your naysayers to take the smallest step in comprehending that soap operas and Star Trek episodes aren't real. Thanks for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Its not your run of the mill story but I like it.

Good job and come up with more.

An interesting read.

tastesgreattastesgreatalmost 14 years ago
She Does This Just Before Her First Anniversary?

Now that's showing true love for her husband...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

and her shudband should buy her a one way ticket to that third world country too ans let Pham support her

aguycelmaraguycelmaralmost 14 years agoAuthor
FROM THE AUTHOR

I am definitely getting mixed reviews for this story.

Thanks to all of you who have contacted me and enjoy the story. its nice to know people appreciate something different and some people are aware of something called fiction.

Those of you who do not enjoy my stories, one think I have to say,

"DON'T READ THEM."

I do not intend to chance my style.

These stores are fiction and are not meant for everyone. The last I checked Literotica is meant for various fantasies and if you are so close minded that you feel as though everyone should have the same interests as you, maybe going on sites like Literotica just isn't for you.

aguycelmaraguycelmaralmost 14 years agoAuthor
From the Author

In response to all of the positive feedback I received, I have written a part 2 of this story.

It is currently pending and should be up within a week.

Enjoy!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great start to a series

Nice piece, of ass that is!!! Jenny is hot and her being so charitable makes it hot. I love the idea of a hot woman being with ugly people that should have no shot with her.

Please make this a series where Jenny continues to feel sympathy and eventually gets blackmailed and or coerced. Love it. thanks!

davion2308davion2308almost 14 years ago
It was okay

Not a bad story. I think half the fun of Loving Wives is how they decide to really go forward. You should have spent more time with their serious discussion instead of breezing through it. Just talking about it makes the event more sexy by building up anticipation. It was a good idea, but you can write better! Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant story!

I too loved the idea of the naive young wife having sex with ugly men that normally wouldn't have a chance with someone of her beauty. I'm hoping she let Mr. Nguyen have his way with her as well! Thank you!

sirhugssirhugsalmost 14 years ago
Having also read pt 2

Jenny better end up preggers with a lil multiracial baby, or the whole no condom thing violates the "Chekov's gun" principle.

Thought ch 2 was 10 times better. Hope ch 3 shows as much growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I liked this a lot. The build up was well done and the actual sex was sexy. I'd love to read more about Jenny and her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I like the ideas of good looking girl like Jenny do the pity sex or sex for charity like that to any disgusting men like Pham and his gandfather, that's more arouse if the man (or men) different form woman so much, more contrast, more horny.

I imagine about some woman like her who work in charity career, have fetish with disgusting men like that story, she may be fuck with some fat guy who's retarded, fuck the old man who's asylum seeker / immigrants, or go to the third world countries and fuck with any street beggars she saw.

prettynun2010prettynun2010about 8 years ago

I like the ideas of good looking girl like Jenny do the pity sex or sex for charity like that to any disgusting men like Pham and his gandfather, that's more arouse if the man (or men) different form woman so much, more contrast, more horny.

I imagine about some woman like her who work in charity career, have fetish with disgusting men like that story, she may be fuck with some fat guy who's retarded, fuck the old man who's asylum seeker / immigrants, or go to the third world countries and fuck with any street beggars she saw.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Don't

Don't wait for Pham to die slowly. Help him on his way, then put the cheating whore Jenny on the street.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Dont you love when they have to make the cuck a compassionate, caring man who'll let the wife make others feel good. "I love my worthless cheating cunt of a wife too much to demand she not be a whore and abide by the vows we took, because Im a pathetic cuck". You left that part out junior.

Its actually slap in the face of every reader whos cranial region doesnt reside in the single digit IQ range.

Really Epic failed it, even if you dont read this, we all still know it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

jennys nothing but a nasty whore .and if you don't divorce her you are a cocksucking wimp, and she will do it again wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous