All Comments on 'Jenny's Journey Pt. 01'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
English?

You tell us that English spelling and terms are used throughout - and then, on the fourth word of your tale you write, gotten. In proper English gotten should only be used as forgotten.

Go back to primary school and brush up on your English before you post o an adult site.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
not to

keen on blowjobs, like eating pussy stories better and fucking

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to avergoodlay

Hi thanks for comment without giving anything away parts2 and 3 should suit you more.

Nikkiejanes

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Other anonymous is ignorant of American grammar

See grammarist.com/usage/got-gotten/

And it'a certainly idiomatically correct, which is how good stories are written. Incidentally, I'm a retired professional editor.

rajNsunitaluv2explorerajNsunitaluv2explorealmost 4 years ago
Hot start

Strip poker leading to sexual activities is always a great beginning. Loved the way you develop the main character of Jenny and how she pleased the guys.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great but get an editor. Your punctuation and some spelling are below second grade!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
1456 Followers
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES