Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, since I left my husband. I used to enjoy sex with guys when I was in college. I even enjoyed it with my husband when I first got married; but then things started to get dull and the enjoyment was gone for me. I always seem to be able to cum when I am with another woman."

"It sounds to me like the problem is with him and not with you. I have been with guys that were duds before and I had to go home and use my fingers to get off. I solved the problem by not going out with those guys again; but that is harder to do when you're married to the guy. ... When did you and Valerie start getting it on together?"

"Spring semester last year. She is such a worrywart about her grades. She thought that she was having trouble and asked for some extra help. She came to my place a couple of nights a week and the next thing you knew, we were having sex. She's insatiable. Today is the first time that she hasn't made me cum at least three times."

"Again, I'm sorry about that. Sarah gets a little impulsive. We shouldn't have barged in here like we did."

"That's all right. She seems to have her cousin's interest at heart. She doesn't seem all that bright."

I began to laugh as I told her, "Would you believe that she is only a year older than me and she will graduate from Harvard in the spring. She'll probably have her law degree by the time that she is twenty-one."

As Mrs. Winthrop and I talked, I had been looking over the fine body of my former English teacher. She had a nice firm body, with a well-shaped pair of fairly good-sized tits. Her ass was tight and quite nice looking. She had on a tight pair of short-shorts and a scanty halter-top. I don't know why I said it; but I told her, "Since you weren't able to cum earlier, would you like some help with that right now?"

I could see that Bobbi's hand had moved under the table and the flush of her face told me that she was rubbing her crotch. She said, "Jenny, when you were in my class, I was sure that you were the consummate virgin. First, I find out that you have been with several guys and you seem to love the feel of a hard cock. Now, I find out that you're interested in having sex with a woman. ... Why not? I know that I could use a good cum right now."

Bobbie reached behind herself and untied her top as I leaned forward to kiss her. We each stood up and started to move toward a grassy area near the deck. When we broke the kiss to begin removing our clothes, Bobbi asked, "I know that Val won't be shocked; but what will Sarah say when we start having sex?"

I tossed my shorts aside as I told her, "She'll be pissed off that she is being left out." The two of us stretched out on the grass and resumed kissing. I groped one of those firm soft globes capped with small, yet firm, nipples. Her nipples were the antithesis of mine. As they hardened, they hardly grew a millimeter; but they were as hard as granite. I could feel my nipples growing as they were stimulated by Bobbi's feathery touch.

The warm July weather was causing us to sweat; but sweat was not causing the moisture that was coating the insides of my thighs. The sexual arousal that I was feeling was causing the juices to flow freely from my pussy. I knew that I needed satisfaction soon. Bobbi and Valerie had been interrupted before they could cum, so I was sure that Bobbi would not object if I cut our foreplay short and moved on to the main event. I moved my hand between her legs to feel if her pussy was as moist as mine had become. I was pleased to find out that she was every bit as wet as I was.

I couldn't count the number of times while I was in high school that I overheard boys talking about what they would like to do with Mrs. Winthrop's fine body. Now, that naked body that those boys had lusted for was pressed against my own nude form. I was going to do what those youthful lechers had only dreamed about. Soon, I would be tasting the nectar of her fine tight snatch.

I spent a few seconds sucking on her boobs before moving my head downward. I began to kiss the outer edges of her pussy and then moved my legs so that my own pussy was in front of her face. I licked and kissed those swollen outer lips before allowing my tongue to slide between them. My tongue was quickly coated with her fluids and she tasted as good as I had hoped that she would. My own hairless pussy was being attended to and I was beginning the feel that an orgasm was approaching.

At almost the same instant, we licked each other's clits and an electric current-like feeling surged through our bodies. My tongue was stabbing in and out of Bobbi's cunt as she locked her legs around my head. The orgasm that had begun to engulf my body, coupled with the constriction of her thighs against my temples, was keeping me from being too vigorous in my assault on her love-box. I was able to keep up enough pressure on the inner walls of her pussy and on her clit to bring her to climax.

When her legs went slack against the sides of my head, I slowed down and soon moved up to kiss her, tasting my own juices on her lips and tongue. We held each other tight and our tits were mashed together. Her pussy was rubbing against my belly button and mine was rubbing against her leg. Between kisses, Bobbi mumbled, "If I had known that you could bring me this much satisfaction, I would have paid a little more attention to you in my class last year."

"Yeah, you did pretty much ignore me most of the year."

"You never acted like you needed or wanted my help. Your 'A' was solid enough that you didn't need me. However, I could have used your assistance back then."

"No. Back then, I thought that it was repugnant to eat pussy or to have another girl eat mine."

"You sure have changed from then."

"I have been fucking for years; but it was just recently that I leaned how much fun it can be eat another woman's pussy."

I thought about her statement that it never seemed like I needed or wanted her help in her class. That was true. I never did have much respect for her abilities as a teacher; but she sure did know how to eat pussy. She was almost as good as Ann or mom. In my limited experience with women, Ann had been the most polished pussy eater that I had encountered.

As we talked, I glanced over to the table where Sarah and Valerie had been sitting and found it empty. I did not have to look very far to find them. They were both naked on the deck and they were busy satisfying each other. When Bobbi and I saw them coming up for air, we moved over to where they were. The four of us sat around talking for some time. No one had bothered to get dressed and it wasn't long before we were paired off having sex again. We spent most of the day along side of Valerie's pool. We had conversations about a variety of topics and we had a lot of sex.

During our conversations I learned that Valerie's attitude toward me in high school had been the result of jealousy. She knew that Donnie and I were close and she was worried that I had a romantic interest in him. I assured her that I had no designs on him as a boyfriend or future husband. However, I did not let her know that we had been long-time sex partners. That was a matter that had to be discussed with Donnie before it was revealed to Valerie.

Shortly after three, Valerie said that we had better all get dressed. Her parents usually got home around four o'clock. She said that she had to get a shower and change clothes. She had a date with Donnie that evening and he was picking her up shortly before six. Reluctantly, we all got dressed and prepared to leave. As we began to walk away, Sarah hollered to Valerie, "Remember what we talked about and we'll see you tomorrow."

As we were approaching the car, I asked Sarah, "What's this shit about 'WE'LL' see her tomorrow?"

Sarah smiled as she said, "Valerie wants us all to come over to swim at her pool tomorrow afternoon. The plan is for Valerie to get fucked by Donnie tomorrow. . See if you can talk your cousins into coming."

I was sliding into my seat as I told her, "If there is a possibility of sex, getting my cousins there shouldn't be that much of a problem." Sarah did not reveal any more information about her plan so I didn't press her any further. After dropping her off at Donnie's house, I returned home.

As I walked into the kitchen, Aunt Betty exclaimed, "There are two lost puppy dogs out by the pool that have been looking for you all day."

I looked into the back yard and saw Jim and Andy sitting alone by the pool. I said, "Sarah and I had something that we had to take care of today. The good news for Jim and Andy is that they're invited to a pool party tomorrow afternoon. They will like the odds. There will be four or five girls there and only one other guy besides them. ... Wasn't Ann around to help them out?"

Mom said, "We haven't seen Ann since she rushed out of here early this morning. She didn't give anyone a clue about where she was going."

I gave a mock whimper as I said, "Those poor boys. They had to go all day without."

I noticed the shit-eating grin on Aunt Betty's face and then she glanced at my mother a couple of times. A surprised look came across my face as I looked into my mother's eyes. Mom could no longer keep a calm look on her face as she exclaimed, "All right. I don't want to hear any shit from you, girl. Your Aunt Betty and I took care of them this afternoon."

I laughed as I said, "The woman who chastised me for wanting to have sex with my cousins couldn't keep her own hands off of them."

Mom snapped, "I told you that I didn't want to hear any of your shit, Jenny."

I replied, "They're starting to learn how to use those things; aren't they?"

A broad smile crossed mom's face as she answered, "Yes, they are, honey. Yes, they sure are learning."

It wasn't much longer before daddy returned home from work. By this time, mom was busy preparing supper and daddy opened himself a beer and sat down at the table. Mom had just sat back down at the table when Ann came rushing into the house. Mom said, "We were starting to get concerned about you. No one had seen you all day and we had no idea where you were at."

Ann did not pay any attention to what our mother was saying; she simply said, "Good, daddy and Jenny, you're both here. I need to talk to the two of you and mom."

Mom asked, "Does this have anything to do with the fact that you have been gone all day?"

Ann replied, "Yes. I drove up to school today to check on some things."

Daddy exclaimed, "Damn, Ann, that's more than a two hour drive. Whatever you were checking on must be pretty important."

Ann said, "To me, it was important. You know that next Monday is the deadline for the deposit on the dorm room to be sent."

Daddy said, "I remember. The checks have been written and I plan on mailing them tomorrow."

Ann quickly interjected, "That's why it was important for me to go there today. I don't want you to send those checks."

Mom spoke, "Where do you think that you'll live. That's a nice car that you have; but I sure that you learned today that commuting to school is out of the question."

Ann responded, "No, mom, I don't want to commute. I didn't want to live in an apartment the first three years in school because I didn't know enough people that I would be comfortable sharing an apartment with. This year, there are people that I can be comfortable sharing with. I found a four-bedroom house and the rent for twelve months is less than what two people would pay at the dorm for two semesters. A third person's dorm fees would be more than enough to cover the utilities and food. If we found a fourth, it would lower everyone's costs that much more."

Daddy asked, "Who would be living in this house? You mentioned three and maybe four people."

Ann answered, "I had hoped to get home in time to talk to Jenny about this before I approached you; but, if she is interested, she would be one of them. I talked to Mia, my roommate from last year, about it on the phone last night and she is interested. She has to know by tomorrow because she was getting ready to put her check in the mail when I called her."

Mom said, "I know what you and Jenny are like; but how many guys is this Mia going to be parading in and out of the house when you are all supposed to be getting an education?"

I started to giggle; but Ann broke out laughing. Ann struggled to slow her laughter enough to speak, "I don't mean to laugh at your statement, mom. Mia won't be bringing any guys into the house. She's gay."

Daddy looked at her questioningly and commented, "You said that she was your roommate all of last year. You never mentioned her being gay before."

Ann simply said, "I never mentioned it because it didn't seem important. I probably didn't mention that my roommate the year before was a redhead either. The redhead was a bitch and that is all that was important. Mia was a great roommate and that is all that was important. ... I need to get an answer from you tonight for two reasons. I have to call the realtor in the morning and tell him if I want the house for sure and Mia has to know whether to mail her check to the school tomorrow or not. Jenny, I need to know if you are interested in this arrangement."

I quickly answered, "Hell, yeah. If mom and daddy say that it is all right, I'm all for it. I never was that anxious to live in a dorm."

Our parents were silent for a time and then daddy said, "Jessie, what do you think?"

Mom was slow to respond, "With these two, it won't matter that much where they live; they are going to find a way to have sex with whomever they want. Maybe having their own place will keep them at home more and they will actually get some studying done. I'll let you worry about the financial end of this."

Daddy asked, "How much is the initial outlay going to be?"

Ann wrote some numbers on a piece of paper and told daddy, "This is the first month, last month and security deposit."

"How soon do I have to pay it and where do I send it?"

"I wrote them a check today. They are waiting for me to call in the morning to tell them whether to deposit it or not. You can just write the check to me and I'll deposit it into my account. They also want your signature on the lease. If you agree, I am supposed to mail that to them tomorrow."

Mom had supper ready a short time later and Aunt Betty and our cousins joined us at the table. When Aunt Betty had learned the nature of our discussion, she had gone out in back to talk with her sons. During the course of our meal, the subject of furniture was brought up. Ann said that the house would be theirs on the first of August and she and Mia had agreed that they would go there the first Thursday in August and spend a couple of days at garage sales. After that they would each go home and pick up the other things that they would need. I agreed to accompany Ann on that trip.

I mentioned to Jim and Andy the pool party scheduled for the following afternoon. Although it would drastically alter the odds, I asked Ann if she would like to join us. She thought that it might be a good idea. After we finished eating, Ann and I went to my bedroom, where we talked some more about the house that she had rented. Ann mentioned to me that it would be ideal if we had one more resident. She had figured that with four people, everyone would have some money left over at the end of the month. I told her, "You know, it seems that Donnie's dad screwed up and didn't send in the paperwork before the deadline. Donnie is on a waiting list for a dorm room."

Ann said, "Talk to him about it. The only drawback that I can see is that he would probably be bringing his girlfriend over there occasionally and the two of you don't get along."

I laughed as I told her, "I'll talk to Donnie. His girlfriend shouldn't be a problem. After we ate each other's pussies today, we seem to get along a lot better. It's her house where the pool party is at."

Ann shook her head as she told me, "I give you a little taste of pussy and you can't get enough. You're even eating your enemies."

"Yeah and teachers that I didn't like."

"What teacher?"

"Do you remember Mrs. Winthrop?"

"Yeah, she came to the high school my junior year. She only taught freshman and sophomore classes then; what does she have to do with it."

"I had her for English my junior year. I will say that she eats pussy a whole lot better than she taught English."

"Jesus Christ. You had a busy day. Did you have any time for our cousins or are they going to expect us to take care of them tonight?"

"I don't know what they're going to expect tonight. I didn't get home in time to spend any time with either of them. Aunt Betty and mom had to take care of them this afternoon."

"WHAT?"

"You heard me correctly."

"And mom thought that it was wrong for either of us to want to fuck them."

"I know; I already gave her shit about that. She seemed to think that they were worth taking the shit for."

We were somewhat surprised that neither of the guys came to visit us that night. Ann and I spent a quiet night in the room and went to sleep early. We cuddled naked in bed; but we did not have sex that night.

Shortly before eleven o'clock in the morning, Ann and the two guys were getting into her car. I drove to Donnie's house to pick up him and Sara. When I parked in front of Valerie's, Ann and the guys were waiting for us. The six of us walked to the front door and, almost immediately, the door opened and Valerie invited us in. Donnie wrapped an arm around Valerie as soon as we were all inside the door and he held her tightly as she led us through the house to the pool area. Bobbi was already there and she was dressed in a skimpy bikini. Donnie had not taken his eyes off of Valerie's chest the entire time. Her bikini was almost non-existent. The top barely covered her nipples and the bottom was a thong. I was wondering if this was the most of Valerie's body that Donnie had ever seen. The way his eyes stayed glued to her tits and the way that his cock was growing in his swimsuit made me believe that I was right in my assessment.

Valerie and Donnie sat down and immediately started to kiss. Ann had worn a one-piece suit because she expected to spend quite a bit of time in the water. Sarah and I had worn one-piece suits because the purpose of the day was to get Valerie laid, not to use our bodies to entice Donnie. We introduced Jim and Andy to Bobbi; Ann renewed her acquaintance with Bobbi. Jim and Andy were paying very close attention to Bobbi's body. Although Bobbi had said that since she and her husband split that she was only interested in female partners for sex, I noticed that she was paying quite a bit of attention to the speed at which the guys' cocks were growing.

I pulled Andy aside and told him, "I think that you and Jim should get in the water to cool off a little bit. There will be plenty of time for sex later." Reluctantly, the two of them complied with my wish.

Bobbi asked, "Do those two stay hard all of the time?"

I laughed, "Yeah, pretty much. ... Seriously, they are just lusting after a couple of fresh female bodies that they haven't been able to ogle before. Unless someone encourages them, they'll settle down in a little bit. You act like you might be interested."

Bobbi hesitated and then replied, "I don't know; it has been so long since I have had a man. ... Although they are a little young, they are both kinda cute. Who knows, maybe a young virile stud might tell me whether it was just my ex or it is men in general."

I patted her on the ass and told her, "I think that you would enjoy them. I know that I have." My attention then turned to Donnie and Valerie. He was still kissing her feverishly. He had been relentless as he felt her bikini clad breasts. When he tried to slip his hand under top, Valerie pulled his hand away and told him, "Donnie, I want to do things that we have never done before; but we're moving just a little too fast right now. I'm going into the pool to cool off. Wait for me here; will you, please?"