Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie climbed into the pool and, as I approached Donnie, he said, "Well, at least she didn't tell me that it was time for me to go home like she usually does when I try to feel a little bare tit." While Valerie was swimming, I brought up the subject of the house that Ann was renting. Donnie seemed to be enthused about the idea; but he said that he would have to discuss it with his parents. He would give an answer as soon as he had one from them.

I looked at the pool and I saw that Valerie was swimming alone while Jim and Andy were busy trying to dunk Ann as often as possible. It was quite obvious that they were expending as much effort at feeling her tits and her pussy as they were in getting her under the water. Bobbi had also gone into the water and she was watching the boys' assault on Ann. She began to swim over to Valerie and the two of them were treading water as they talked. Bobbi was doing a lot of talking with her hands. I could see that one hand was under the water feeling Valerie's pussy while she made frequent slaps at her breasts. Valerie paddled closer to Bobbi and gave her a quick kiss before swimming for the edge of the pool.

As Valerie emerged from the pool, I could see that the weight of the water was pulling her top downward. The tops of her nipples were visible. As she walked back to the table where Donnie was sitting, she tried to pull it up so that it would cover more of her tits. Donnie's eyes were glued to Valerie's chest as she approached the table. She sat down and readjusted her top several more times. It was not a suit that you wore into the water if you desired to maintain even a modicum of modesty. Valerie muttered, "Shit, I knew that I shouldn't have worn this suit. The only times that I have gone in the water with this on have been times that I was alone or there were only girls here." She continued to try to arrange it so that it would stay put; but she was not having much success.

Finally, she blurted, "The hell with it; this is just too uncomfortable." She reached behind her back and continued, "It looks like you're going to get what you want, Donnie. You're going to get to see my bare boobs." She pulled her top off and tossed it aside. Donnie began to lean across the table to kiss her; but Valerie stopped him, "You're going to have to keep your hands off for the time being. I need to get used to this before I let you go any further."

Donnie continued to lean across the table and he kissed her while making a very obvious gesture that his hands were going behind his back. He was willing to do anything to improve the chances that he could feel those tits that he had lusted after for so long. When he sat back down, Valerie told him, "Thank you. You'll be able to get your hands on them soon enough. I don't know for sure if it will be today; but you will get a chance at a whole lot more than that."

I had not seen Sarah in some time until she came out of the back door of the house. I stood up and walked toward her. She was staring at Valerie and she asked me, "How long has the top been off?"

"A couple of minutes. It became too uncomfortable trying to keep it in place once it got wet."

"That's why I suggested that she wear it."

"When did you suggest that?"

"This morning, when I was over here helping her to set things up."

"Oh, so your plan is not limited to saying, 'Valerie, go fuck Donnie.' ... What were you just up to?"

"I had to go inside to set up a couple of things."

"Such as?"

"I set up some candles in her bedroom. I'll go in and light them just before I think that they are ready to go inside. I also made sure that there were a few condoms under her pillow. When I mentioned that to her this morning, she hadn't even thought about condoms."

Valerie had moved her chair closer to Donnie now and they were kissing quite heavily by now. Donnie's hands were no longer behind his back; but it appeared that he was making a conscious effort to keep them off of Valerie's tits. Jim and Andy had not stopped their assault on Ann. Bobbi had moved over to them and had joined in the roughhousing. One of Bobbi's tits had popped out of her top while the four of them threw each other about. She was making no effort to cover it. It appeared that she was enjoying the feel of the boys' cocks as well as the feel of Ann's pussy.

Sarah was watching the four people in the pool as intently as I was. She said, "Maybe we have gotten a bonus today. It could be that Bobbi has rekindled her interest in cock."

"That's good and it's bad."

"Why do you say that?"

"It's good that Bobbi wants to start fucking guys again; but it means that there will be less cock for us this afternoon. You know that neither of us is going to get to fuck Donnie today, so that only leaves two cocks for four pussies. A couple of us are going to have to satisfy each other."

"When Donnie and Valerie go inside, you and I should try to get this started by having a little pussy snack."

"Sounds good to me."

We walked back toward the table where Donnie and Valerie were sitting and saw that they were still deeply engrossed in the same activity that they had been engaged in since shortly after Valerie got out of the pool. Sarah and I sat at the table next to them and I saw Valerie grab the hand that Donnie had pressed against her side. She slid it up to one of her boobs and placed it there. Even through the kiss, I could see the smile forming on Donnie's mouth. Valerie took her hand off of his and reached down to start squeezing his hard cock through the material of his swimsuit. They continued for quite a while until Valerie's hand began to slide under the waistband of his suit.

She pulled the waistband out far enough to fit her hand inside and this caused the head of Donnie's well-formed cock to pop out into the open. That majestic purple-headed monster was dripping with pre-cum and Valerie softly stroked it. One of Donnie's hands was busy with her tits; but he dropped the other hand between her legs and began to rub her pussy. Experience told me that, although Donnie had great staying power, he would not last much longer.

Donnie was just beginning to slide his hand under Valerie's bikini bottom when he began to cum. He sprayed his cum all over Valerie's tits and his own belly. Cum was dripping from her hand as she brought it to her mouth. She began to lick the sticky fluid from her hand. She stopped licking long enough to say, "Your cousin was right; your cum does taste pretty good." A shocked look came across Donnie's face at that revelation. Valerie smiled as she told him, "Yes, I know. Sarah told me that you have been having sex with her for several years; but not as long as you have been fucking Jenny. A Couplee of days ago that would have made me mad; but I can't bitch when I have had sex with both of them plus Bobbi and several other girls."

Donnie continued to slide his hand under her bikini bottoms and kissed her. Valerie broke the kiss and said, "Come on; let's go inside and clean you up. Then we'll see if that thing will get hard enough to put in my pussy." Valerie led Donnie into the house and as soon as they closed the bathroom door, Sarah rushed into the house to light the candles.

I walked to the edge of the pool and was talking with the other four when Sarah came back outside. She promptly walked back over to the table where we had been sitting and pulled her swimsuit off. She exclaimed, "Come on Jennie, you promised to eat my pussy. Get your suit off."

My suit was quickly peeled off and I wrapped my arms around Sarah. I noticed that the other four were all getting out of the pool. As soon as Ann was out of the water, she began to shed her suit. Jim pulled his trunks down as soon as he hit the deck. Andy climbed out of the water holding his suit in his hand. Bobbi's top was on the deck on the far side of the pool. She, apparently, decided that it wasn't doing any good on her. She pulled the strings at each hip and her bottoms fell to the deck.

Bobbi turned and put her arms around Jim and kissed him. She grasped his long thin cock before saying, "As long as it has been since I have had one of these in me, I had better start out with the thinner one." Jim dropped his head to one of her boobs and began sucking. He led Bobbi to a grassy area and the two of them lowered themselves to the ground. Ann and Andy had also found a soft spot to move to, as they were loving each other. Sarah had two fingers working in my pussy and I was sucking one of her tits as we moved to a prone position.

It felt like Sarah had her entire hand inside of me and I was doing my best to inhale her entire tit. Sarah moved her face in front of my pussy and began to lick the space that her fingers had just vacated. Her movement had pulled her tit from my mouth and suddenly a pussy was directly above my lips. I began to lick slowly up and down that moist crack, savoring the fine taste of her juices. Sarah had begun slowly, as she ate my pussy; but she was becoming more aggressive now. I could feel a cum building up within me and I knew that I had to hurry up with Sarah or I would lose my energy before I could make her cum. By now, neither of us was toying with the other. We were each aggressively trying to get the other one off. I think that I was the first to begin to cum; I know that I had to struggle to get her off before my orgasm made my body go limp.

As Sarah took me in her arms, I glanced over to the other four. Ann was on her hands and knees and Andy had mounted her from the rear. His right hand was playing with Ann's pendulous boobs and his left hand was held tightly around her waist. It appeared that he was using that hand to toy with my sister's clit. Andy was driving his cock into her with great vigor and it appeared that Ann was trying to take more of his cock into her than he had to offer. The ferocity with which they were each moving told me that they were both near the end.

Bobbi was on her back and Jim was on his knees between her legs, driving that long thin spear into her. Jim had draped her legs over his shoulders and, although he was driving his cock into her with great force, his strokes were slow and deliberate. Bobbi was howling at the top of her lungs, as it was quite apparent that she was having one glorious cum.

Andy came and Ann had apparently cum too. She fell, face first into the grass, and Andy's softening cock slipped from her wet cunt. He collapsed against her back. Ann squirmed to get to her back and wrapped her arms around him and they kissed.

Bobbi had quieted down quite a bit and Jim was now driving his cock into her at breakneck speed. She had apparently been exhausted by her cum and he was about to unload. His body stiffened and then he fell against her warm soft body. His cock remained in her as they held each other tightly. Jim gave her a peck on the lips and said, "Bobbi, that was fantastic. That pussy is so tight and it just seemed to want to squeeze the life out of me."

Bobbi kissed him and replied, "Yes, Jim, it was great. I haven't cum like that in ages. As soon as I get some energy back, I want to get fucked again."

Sarah hollered, "Hey Jim, you just converted a lesbian. You must be a hell of a good fuck."

Bobbi said, "He is a hell of a good fuck; but he didn't convert anyone. He just made me realize that it wasn't my sexual preference that was keeping me from enjoying the sex with my husband; it was the fact that he was a lousy fuck. I still plan to keep having sex with women; but this just reminded how good a hard cock could be. Jim, you won't get pissed off if I want to try your brother out; will you?"

Jim smiled and told her, "No. As long as Andy is up for it. This afternoon, I don't think that I will have any trouble finding another pussy to bury this thing in."

Sarah said, "Ann, why don't you come over here and get your pussy eaten so that Jim can fuck the shit out of your sister and Andy and Bobbi can get it on. Bobbi hasn't had any cock in almost two years so she has a little catching up to do." Ann scrambled across the deck and into the arms of Sarah. I moved over to Jim and Andy was more than willing to take care of Bobbi. None of us was in any hurry; but we all had satisfying cums.

The six of us were sitting together, hugging whoever happened to be next to us and kissing at a whim. I was totally unaware who was feeling my boobs or fingering my pussy. I also was not paying any attention to whose pussy, tits or cock I was feeling at any given time. Everyone else appeared to have the same attitude. Jim and Andy's cocks had gotten hard again and my pussy was dripping. Every other pussy that I felt was just as wet. Sarah exclaimed, "Look who is back!"

We all turned toward the house and saw Donnie and Valerie. Neither had bothered to put any clothes on and Donnie's cock was as soft as I have ever seen it. The hair covering Valerie's pussy appeared to be matted and sticky. I was sure that they had had as pleasant an afternoon as we had.

Valerie moved between Sarah and I and she put an arm around each of us. She gave us each a warm kiss before saying, "Yesterday morning, I was ready to kill the both of you; but now I am really glad that you decided to be such assholes."

Sarah laughingly replied, "That's us, the friendly, helpful asshole girls."

I asked, "How did it feel to finally get rid of that cherry?"

Valerie beamed, "It was fan-fucking-tastic. You two were right; it is not as painful as I was led to believe. Donnie made sure that I was more than ready and he took his time and he was gentle. I don't think that Donnie is going to have enough energy to keep you satisfied as often as he has been."

I looked at her and whispered, "Does that mean that you're not going to be jealous of the time that Donnie and I spend together or if we are fucking."

Valerie grinned, as she replied, "No. I know that you have been friends for a long time and you have no designs on him romantically. Besides, how could I object when I want you to continue to have sex with me after Donnie goes back to Minnesota this weekend?"

Sarah was kissing one of Valerie's boobs and she was fingering that newly fucked pussy. I kissed Valerie and squeezed the boob that Sarah had left unattended when I said, "Hell yes, I'll keep having sex with you. These other two guys are only going to be here for another week and a half. It's up to us to keep everyone else satisfied."

Valerie stood up and said, "This has been a lot of fun; but it is time for me to be the party pooper. Everyone needs to get dressed and all of the condoms and other evidence of fucking needs to be disposed of."

Everyone was scurrying about locating their swimsuits and getting dressed. As we were picking up the condoms and other trash, I suggested, "You know that you guys could come over to our pool tomorrow. Our parents don't object when we want to fuck." Everything had been cleaned up and my sister, my cousins and I were just about to leave when Mr. and Mrs. Sanders arrived home. I asked, "Sarah and Donnie, do you guys need a ride home?"

Sarah answered, "No. Donnie wants to stay for a little longer and Bobbi said that she would give us a ride when she leaves." The way that Mr. and Mrs. Sanders fawned over Donnie, Sarah and Bobbi made it obvious that they did not have a clue about what had transpired in their home and their backyard that afternoon.

Supper was nearly ready when we arrived at home that evening. During the course of dinner, daddy announced, "I talked to Bill this afternoon and he said that he wouldn't be home until nearly noon on Saturday. Betty, he said that if your sons couldn't keep up with you this week that Jessie and I were supposed to make sure that you stayed satisfied. He said that he would call you this evening. I had planned to take everyone to dinner on Friday evening after he got back. Since he is not going to be here, I guess that I will take the rest of you anyway and then he can decide if we are going to go anywhere on Saturday evening."

When the meal was finished, Ann and I started to help mom clean up; but she and Aunt Betty chased us away. They said that they would manage without us. Ann and I went back to my room and we began to discuss the happenings of the day. We also talked about things that we had to do for the house before we left for school. There was a knock at the bedroom door and we both assumed that it was Jim or Andy or both looking for some sex. They never seemed to get enough; they were definitely our relatives. I hollered, "Come in." Ann and I were both surprised to see daddy standing in the doorway.

Daddy said, "I hope that I'm not interrupting anything."

Ann replied, "No, we were just talking and doing some planning for when we leave for school."

Daddy told us, "That's good. You need to keep talking about that because every day you will think of something that you hadn't planned for. Jenny, I just want to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. It seems that we have both been occupied most of this week. I have a reservation for a room at the Heritage for Friday night. You and I could just stay there after we finish eating. If you had some other plans, I could always change the reservation."

I hastily replied, "No. Friday is good. I'll make sure that I get some rest on Friday because Ann says that you can tire a girl out."

He grinned and added, "I'll do my best to wear you out; but from what I hear about you it will probably be the other way around."

Jim and Andy did knock on the door at about nine o'clock. I said, "I figured that after what daddy had to say that you two would be with your mother tonight."

Jim replied, "Naw, she said that she wanted to get some rest today. I guess that all of that shopping that our mothers are doing is wearing them out." The boys were interested in a little sex that evening. Ann took Jim across the hall and Andy stayed with me. We had a slow enjoyable fuck and then fell asleep together.