Jen's Big Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers

"I am not mad at you Miss Jennifer, but for now on, when you feel this way, you just need to come down to my office, understood?"

"Ooof! Yes, sir!" It felt like he was trying to push his whole body into her.

He suddenly picked up speed and pumped her some more, then extracted himself out, feverishly jerking on himself and spraying her backside, skirt and butt with his cream. He roared loudly as he did. Derrick was one of the few men allowed to go bareback with her under the condition that he pull out. Jennifer stayed in position until she heard him step back, then rose up slowly. The more liquid semen rolled off of her back and around her sides as she moved. Derrick now was crashed into the chair again. His cock was bright red and going flaccid as he set there and his chest heaved up and down. He was still oozing juice. His face was nearly as red as his member was and Jen wondered if he was on the verge of having a heart attack.

"Is everything alright?," She asked softly. He glanced up at her and nodded, a smile forming on his face.

"Perfect, just like always, Jennifer." He reached up and put his hand on her waist, pulling her a little closer. He looked at the clock on the night stand. Time was up. "When will you be back, hon?"

Jen smiled. "I don't know for sure. I am trying to come back at least once a month. I will be right back, I need to clean up."

Trotting towards the bathroom, she grabbed a discarded towel and began to clean up the cum from her legs and back. She would shower soon after Derrick left. He was soon standing in the doorway, pants on and buttoning his shirt. "I really am glad to have met you, Jen. Listen, just count on me as a customer each time you are in town, okay? Just shoot me a text when you know you are coming so I can be sure I can clear my schedule."

She held the towel up over her body. Even though they were very intimate with each other, it still felt a little awkward having him watch her clean up. "Sure, Derrick. I can do that. And thank you. It goes both ways, you know. I am glad to have met you too." He stepped into the bathroom, now completely dressed and leaned his body toward her with his lips puckered. She returned a soft kiss and then he held out his credit card.

"Oh shit! I almost forgot!" She laughed at herself, but was glad that he had remembered.

A few tries on the swiper and the transaction was complete. Derrick had even included a one hundred dollar tip! "You are the best Jen." Derrick said as he let himself out the door. "See you soon."

The tawdry secretary locked the door behind him and returned to the bathroom to start the shower. She would be leaving to go home soon. She was nine hundred dollars richer. It wasn't a great weekend financially, but she had her sexual desires filled, and that was profit enough.

The end.

MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers