Jens Delights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What neither of them had seen as she slipped away quickly was that Emily had seen the entire episode. She was just coming downstairs and had heard them enter, so she had stopped and spied on them from the den. Seeing them act so openly sexual had awakened the appetite in her again. She rushed back to her room before they heard her and masturbated to orgasm one more time, the image of her father's dick plunging into her mother over and over dancing in her head. She wanted to get fucked like that.

Things settled down a little for the next two weeks for Jen and Matt. Work overcame their desire to do too much with Dana, but they still pushed her buttons and she was now giving her husband what he considered was the best sex of their lives. Unfortunately for Dana, she was completely enraptured with being Jen's sub. She was beginning to miss seeing Jen when Jen had to work late and didn't ask her to come over. But she did get to help Christine blow Matt a couple of times and Dana felt proud that he told her she was getting very good at blowjobs.

Finally, almost two weeks after the party, on a Friday, Emily was having her 18th birthday party. Jen, Matt, and Christine were invited over to join in the festivities with Dana and John before all the teens hibernated in the basement. Jen sent Christine over early to help Dana and Jen and Matt joined everyone at about 7pm. There was cake and ice cream and plenty of other food. Jen bought a very nice camisole for Emily and when Emily opened her present she could see that Emily was thrilled to get that from Jen. Jen couldn't wait to start working on the newly aged adult.

The teens disappeared downstairs and the 'older' folks sat outside, drinking and talking about the changes that will come with her being 18 and going off to college. Finally, about 11pm, some of the teens left, leaving what seemed the core group of Emily's girlfriends for a sleepover in the basement. Jen wondered how much alcohol they had smuggled in. Jen, Matt, and Christine went home. Jen told Dana that there would be no tasks for her tonight, but she would see her in the morning. Dana knew what that meant.

Jen was relaxing in front of the large TV watching a movie while Matt was fixing popcorn and Christine was in the bathroom when she heard a commotion and rapping on their sliding glass door leading to the deck. Jen rushed over there and found Emily almost hysterical. She was crying a little, but more angry and agitated. It took her a couple of minutes to calm her down and Dana came in a minute later.

Dana looked at Jen. "I can't get anything out of her on what happened."

Jen sat Emily down and held her, putting her head on her shoulder to try to comfort her and get her to relax. Finally, after another 15 minutes, Emily was able to put it into words, and they weren't nice ones.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Jen was still holding her lightly.

"Yes. That fucking bitch Susan double-crossed me. She is such a fucking slut. I had to get out of there or I was going to kill her."

Jen kept talking quietly. "Emily, honey, tell us what happened to make you so angry at her."

"Well, I told her I liked Tommy. He seems like a nice boy, but I've never told him or let him know that I liked him and he never paid any attention to me. I told Susan about it and she goes and sneaks him into the house and blows him in the laundry room! What a fucking slut!"

Dana was flabbergasted. "Just now?"

"Yes, mother. Just a few minutes ago. I wondered where he went and one of the other girls nodded toward that room and I checked. The slut was on her knees sucking him off. He just stared and she grinned and kept sucking. I had just told her I liked him and before I can tell him, she seduces him in the other room and sucks his dick."

Jen comforted her a little longer. "Dana, you and I are going to close down the party and tell Susan that Emily wants to talk to her over here. Emily, will you follow along with whatever I say and do? Do you want me to take care of this slut Susan?"

Emily looked at Jen closely, wiping the tears from her face. She suddenly got a determined look on her face. "Yes, I want to get even with that little bitch."

Dana was still a little shocked at all this and just stood there, letting her Mistress take over.

Jen went over and conferred with Matt for a couple of minutes and then came back. "Okay, let's go."

Dana and Jen went to Dana's basement and closed down the party. It didn't take much. Everyone was aware of what had happened and Tommy and a couple of other boys that had been snuck in had booked as soon as the commotion started. Some of the girls were glaring at Susan, but she seemed to pay it no mind at all. Jen told Susan that Emily was next door and wanted to talk to her. She was hoping that Susan had such a high opinion of herself that she would think that Emily was going to make up with her.

Dana stayed behind in the basement putting everything away as the rest of the girls relaxed after Susan's departure.

Jen led Susan back over to her house and into the Den. Emily and Christine were sitting on the couch, Christine actually wearing clothes. Matt was not present. Susan stepped into the den and Emily stood up, her rage barely contained as she glared at Susan. Susan started to say something when suddenly Jen and Matt, who had been hiding, grabbed her arms and before she could figure out what was going on, had hand-cuffed her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Susan spat out the words.

Jen slapped her across the face... hard. Susan was flabbergasted and almost knocked off her feet. She righted herself and started to say something again, but Jen slapped her again.

Jen moved in very close as Matt grabbed and held Susan up. "Listen to me, you cunt. You are going to pay for what you did to Emily. I will make you sorry you ever did what you did with Tommy."

"Fuck you!" Susan yelled and struggled. She was wearing a blouse and skirt and it was obvious that her panties were gone as she flailed and her skirt flew around. She had a decent, but plain, face and a nicely shaped body. She was a little slender, but with curves in the right places.

Jen smiled and went to the table and Susan continued to yell obscenities and Matt held her. She picked up a ball gag and walked over to Susan. She held it up and waited for Susan to understand what it was and quit struggling. "You know what this is, right?" Susan was suddenly silent and nodded, her anger turning more to fear now. "If you don't shut up, you are going to be wearing this for the rest of the night, understand?"

"What the fuck?! Let me go you crazy bitch! You can't do this to me! I'll tell the cops and you will all go to fucking jail, got it!" She challenged them, struggling and fighting.

Emily was shocked at what was happening, not believing that Jen and Matt would do this, but she wasn't going to say anything.

"Matt!" Jen suddenly yelled Matt's name and he wrapped his arms completely around Susan, holding her in place. Jen approached and worked at getting the ball gag in place. Susan tried to whip her head around, but Christine came over and helped hold her head in place and they eventually got her mouth open enough to get it in. She was still trying to struggle, but was calming, realizing that she was not getting anywhere.

"You casdfd daf tadf!" Nothing coherent came from Susan.

Jen stood right in front of her as Matt still had her in a bear hug and grabbed her face, staring directly into her eyes. "You are such a bitch. You can't just be a slut, no... you had to go and blow Tommy because Emily liked him. What kind of sick bitch is that? She was supposed to be your friend! Well, I think you burned that bridge. I don't think Emily or any of the other girls at that party are going to be your friend ever again. In fact, I doubt that anyone they tell about it will be friends with such a slutty, back-stabbing cunt!" Susan was now just staring back. "Take her to the basement!"

Susan reacted to that. She renewed her struggling, but Matt and Christine wrestled her into the basement. Jen and Emily followed. It was finished and had an extra bedroom where Matt had set up the tie downs while Jen was next door. The bed was covered in plastic and they laid her on the bed face-up. Jen immediately attached the leg tie-downs. They sat her up for the more dangerous part. They had to take off the hand-cuffs and get her arms tied down without anyone getting seriously hurt. Jen had a solution.

Jen walked over to the closet as Matt and Christine pulled her into a sitting position. Jen opened the closet and took out a riding crop. She moved to the bed and flipped Susan's skirt up, revealing a completely shaved pussy. Susan was completely still now, staring at the riding crop and watching Jen, the fear obvious in her eyes. "Now listen up. We are going to take the cuffs off you and tie your hands down like we did your legs. We are going to do it no matter what. But if you struggle, I'm going to start using this riding crop on you. I will start with your very pale and sensitive inner thighs, but I will move to smacking you right on your pussy and clit if you make it difficult. Do you understand?" She flipped the crop lightly against her left thigh, causing Susan to jump and let out a little yelp, and then held it up right in front of her face. Susan stared at it and nodded slightly. Matt and Christine removed the cuffs and pulled her onto her back. They attached the tie downs and tightened everything.

Jen sat down next to Susan. "That was very good." She stroked Susan's face as she stared up at Jen. "You are learning fast that it pays to obey me. I am the Mistress of this house and every woman in it belongs to me. Understand?" Susan's eyes couldn't have gotten any wider as she nodded. "Now, I know that you all have been drinking over there, so this is a question that I need to ask. You need to pay close attention because I will not ask it again. Understand?" Susan nodded. "Do you need to go to the bathroom before we begin your punishment and training?" Susan nodded again. "Okay, here's the deal. We will release your hands for a minute and put a bedpan under you. You may sit up and put your ass into the bedpan to pee. If you struggle or try to get away, we will put you back down on the bed and leave you to pee all over yourself and let you lay in it for the rest of the night, clear?" Susan looked around the room. Matt and Christine were standing there smiling and watching. Emily was over by the door staring at them in shock. Susan nodded again.

Matt and Christine positioned themselves in position to release her hands and Jen retrieved the bedpan. She put it on the bed and Matt and Christine released Susan's hands, but held her by her wrists. They helped her raise her ass up and Jen slid the bedpan under her, pulling her skirt out from under her ass. She sat there. Jen waited.

"Well?!" Jen tapped her leg with the riding crop. Susan flinched and started crying. Jen reached over and removed the ball gag.

"Please... please... let me go. I won't tell anyone. I'm sorry I did that to Emily. Please let me go. I'll never do it again. Just don't make me do this. Please."

She stopped as Jen held up the riding crop in front of her face. "Susan, you have been a very mean little cunt. You can be a slut without doing what you did to someone who looked on you as a friend. Now you are going to be punished tonight, so if you don't want a full bladder, I suggest you pee now."

Susan looked around and pleaded. "But I can't in front of everyone."

"You had better start soon, because we have a long night ahead of us."

Susan started crying and finally was able to pee. She was sitting on the bedpan and some of it splashed up onto her and onto the bed's plastic sheeting. She went for a long time and the smell of urine permeated the room. She just sat there with her head down and cried. When she was done, Jen gave directions for Matt and Christine to hold her up under her arms. Jen put the bedpan on the floor and then got a towel and wiped Susan and the bed off. They immediately tied her back down and Susan continued to cry. Matt took the bedpan into the bathroom. They heard the toilet flush and then the shower running. He came back and put it down. Then Jen sprayed some air freshener around.

"There, isn't that better." Jen moved around and sat on the bed next to Susan. She tenderly took her face into her hands. "Look, Susan. I have no desire to hurt you, but I need you to learn this lesson." She leaned over and kissed Susan lightly on the lips and Susan didn't move. She stopped crying and stared at Jen. "We are all going to leave the room for a while and I want you to think about what you did to Emily. When we come back in a little while, we will talk about your punishment, okay?" All Susan could do was nod.

They all left the room and on the way out Susan turned down the overhead lights. They were on a dimmer switch. As soon as the door was closed, Emily was full of questions.

"What are you doing? I didn't know you were going to do something like this. This is not right. We can't do this. Please let her go."

Jen held up her hand and Emily stopped. Jen took Emily's shoulders and looked directly at her. "We are going to teach her a lesson, Emily. I know some of this is shocking to you, but it has to be done. She is a total bitch and would have kept doing to other people what she did to you. We need to do this and you need to tell me you don't have a problem with it. If you do, then I need you to go home right now and forget all about it. Clear?"

Emily stared back. She thought about it for a minute and then finally nodded, looking defeated. "Yeah."

"Good!" Jen let her go and they all filed upstairs. When they got there Jen set the timer on the microwave. "Let's give her about 20 minutes to think about it. That should do it, I think."

She moved over to Matt and whispered to him. "Make sure that the camera and tripod are ready to be set up. We are going to need that."

When the timer went off, they all traipsed back downstairs. Matt made sure to go into the closet and quietly set up the camera and tripod where it could see everything on the bed while they were talking to Susan. Then he tried to stay out of the main view of Susan while Jen worked on her.

Jen started. "So, Susan. What are your thoughts?"

Susan licked her lips and looked at Emily and then away. "Emily, I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I didn't need to. I just wanted to see if he was any good for you...."

Jen interrupted her. "Oh, I see. So you were protecting Emily by taking a boy she was interested in and hiding in a room in her basement, 20 feet away from her and all her friends, and sucking his dick. Is that right?"

Susan looked up scared. "No, I mean. It wasn't like that. I just... oh, fuck, Emily, I'm so sorry." She started crying again.

It was easy to tell that Emily felt sorry for her friend, but Jen looked unmoved. "Well, it's still early, so let's discuss your punishment. What do you think your punishment should be?"

Susan looked quickly at Jen. "Punishment?" The fear and uncertainty were obvious in her eyes.

"Surely you don't believe that a deed like that should go unpunished?"

"I... I don't know. Like what?"

"Well, let's see. How about I have Christine sit on your face and you eat her pussy until she cums... and then I have her piss on your face while you beg her to do it. What about that?"

Susan stared at Jen and then looked over at Christine. Her revulsion was obvious. "Wha... what?"

Emily was also staring at Jen, shocked at what she had just said.

"Okay, maybe just the pussy eating for your first chore. Here's the deal. I want you to beg Christine to sit on your face and let you eat her pussy. I want you to make it believable. If it is, then you may do so and get out of the golden shower. Deal?" Susan looked around the room, still a little in shock. Jen smacked her thigh with her hand to get her attention again. "Well, do we have a deal?"

"Ummm. Okay, I guess."

"The correct answer is 'Yes, Mistress', understand? You are to call me Mistress from now on. You are mine and I own you. I own your pussy, your ass, and your slutty little mouth. Got it?"

Susan stared. "Uh... uh... yes, Miss... Mistress."

Jen sat on the bed next to Susan and smiled. She slowly stroked Susan's face and spoke soothingly. "That's better. If you cooperate and do what you are told you will get rewarded. If you don't, you will be punished." She turned to Christine. "Right, Christine?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Emily and Susan stared at Christine.

Jen stood back up. "Okay, Susan, start begging and let's see if you can make it believable."

"Christine, may I please eat you?"

Jen grimaced. "Oh, please... put some feeling into it. Remember that this gets you out of the second part. And also, Christine has the prettiest little pink pussy. It tastes just wonderful. You are lucky for that."

Susan swallowed hard as Christine began to undress. "Oh, Christine, please put your pretty little pussy on my mouth and let me eat you until you cum." She looked at Jen who gave her the continue sign. "Please, baby, put your pretty little pink pussy over my face and let me please you. I will suck you and make you cum really hard baby." Susan started really getting into it.

Jen grinned and motioned to Christine. That had been pretty good and the video would turn out well.

Christine climbed up over Susan and Emily stared. She had never seen anything like this. She was shocked, but she could also feel that familiar clench in her stomach and the gathering wetness in her panties.

Christine settled her pussy over Susan's mouth and Susan actually did go immediately to work. Christine moaned. Susan licked and sucked and Christine was impressed. She had been wet seeing all the domination by Jen, so she was going to cum pretty quickly. She humped back and forth, riding Susan's face. Emily just stared. She was not unfamiliar with what this was, but she had never seen it. She was staring at Christine's lily white ass as she slid back and forth over Susan's face. She could even see Susan's tongue at times as she licked and sucked Christine's pussy.

Finally, Christine came hard and after she did, Jen slapped her on the ass. "Okay, get off for a moment." Christine climbed off the bed and Susan was laying there with her face completely wet, covered in Christine's juices. Jen sat down again and looked at Susan. "That was very good. For that you get a reward." Jen leaned over and kissed Susan hard on the mouth. Susan responded immediately and kissed back. 'She's done this before!' was what Jen immediately thought. Jen stopped kissing her and stood up. "Now, since you seem to be such a good and accomplished cock-sucker, I'm going to let you prove it. I want you to beg my husband Matt to let you suck his dick just like you did for Christine's pussy."

Susan didn't even hesitate this time. She was getting hotter and hotter at being used like this. She had at first hated the way they handled her and humiliated her with making her pee in front of them, but now she was hotter than fuck and her tits were throbbing and her pussy was wet and blood engorged. "Matt, bring your big beautiful dick over here and let me suck it. I give the most incredible blowjobs and I will make you cum more than ever before. I love sucking a hard dick and feeling it throb as it shoots cum down my throat. Please cum in my mouth so that I can taste your delicious cum."

Jen smiled. She could tell that Susan was getting into it. She knew she was a slut, but wasn't sure how she would take to being restrained and manipulated. She hoped that she would still get a chance to pluck Emily, but right now she was enjoying Susan.

Matt was undressed and his dick was already hard. Susan smiled and didn't relent with her talking. "Look at that nice hard dick for me to suck. Come face fuck me, baby."