Jens Delights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily was still in shock by the entire episode, but she was particularly aghast at how easily Susan had slipped into the perfect sub slut. She had heard about this, but never seen it. She was also very turned on by the ease with which Jen, Matt, and Christine dealt with having sex. She had not gotten a very good view of Susan blowing her boyfriend, but now she had a front row seat.

Jen went over and released Susan's left hand. "Will you be good if I release your hands? If you try to run, we will recapture you and beat you, so promise me, okay?"

Susan smiled and licked her lips. "I promise I won't go anywhere. Especially if I get to have sex."

Jen smiled and nodded to Matt who released her right hand before climbing up on the bed. He stood over her as she sat up. She reached up and grabbed his ass. She stared eye to eye with the dick in front of her. Then she leaned over and licked his balls, his dick resting in the middle of her forehead and looked up at him. He stared and smiled. She licked up his dick and then buried it in her mouth, her tongue swirling around it. Matt moaned. The other three women watched as Susan demonstrated her expertise. She slowly went up and down Matt's dick, coming off it to lick the tip. Then she finally pulled it forward and kept going until her nose was buried against his nicely shaved pubic mound. Matt groaned and looked at Jen. "She's really fucking good!"

Susan backed off and smiled. "I love sucking cock! Now give me my reward big boy. I need some cum!"

Matt grabbed her by her hair and started face-fucking her. She kept sucking and was holding him by his hips, but didn't try to stop him from shoving his dick deep into her throat. She just opened up and let him pound her face. She had saliva running down her chin and onto her blouse. Her skirt was pushed up and her wet pussy was visible. She kept sucking and sucking as Matt fucked her face. Finally, he groaned and pulled his dick out of her mouth. She leaned back and opened her mouth as he jacked it the last couple of times to reach his orgasm. He started shooting off all over her face. She had dollops of it in her hair and it was all over her cheeks and running down them onto her neck. She only got a very little in her mouth because he was jerking it so hard. Finally he finished and stepped away. Susan started to reach up and Jen yelled.

"Don't touch any of that cum. Put your hands down."

Susan was startled because she had fallen into her dick-sucking mode so easily that she momentarily forgot where she was. She stopped and placed her hands on the bed behind her and leaned back. Jen went over to the closet and came back with a leather collar and leash. Susan was again shocked by what was happening to her, but it also seemed like her whole life had been leading up to this. She was so turned on by being tied down and made to eat pussy and suck cock that she thought maybe she always wanted this, but she was going to look at it as a game for now. These punishments were not bad at all.

Jen came back and put the collar on Susan. She buckled it and put the metal chain leash on her. Then she untied both of her feet. "Susan, I don't know why, but you seemed to get very comfortable once I let you have some pussy and cock to eat. I am going to trust you not to make a scene, but remember that if you displease me in any way, you will be severely punished. Do you believe that?"

"Yes... Mistress." She barely remembered to utter the Mistress.

Jen smiled. "Very good. Mistress loves all her little cunts." She leaned over and patted Susan's ass. "Now, the last part you is that you still have to be properly punished by Emily for what you did to her. Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get off the bed. I want you to crawl on all fours like a dog over to Emily and beg for her forgiveness."

"Yes, Mistress." Susan was actually enjoying playing this game. She thought it was just another sex game and that if she went along she could have sex with everyone. She had always been a slut. She had learned from one of the best... her mother. Once her father had left home when she was little, her mother had embarked on a quest to fuck as many men as possible. By the time she was 14, Susan knew all about it and had hidden and watched it. Now she was going to play another game. She smirked a little and that was a mistake.

Unfortunately for Susan, Jen saw it and was going to make sure that she knew that this was not a game.

Susan crawled over to Emily and kneeled at her feet. "Emily, I'm so sorry. I should not have done that. You were always a good friend to me and I didn't mean to hurt you."

The sound of the smack on Susan's ass was only slightly louder than her scream. Jen had laid a hard lash on her with the riding crop. Susan was gasping for air as she felt her ass with her hands and was about to start crying when Jen grabbed her by her hair, pulling her face back to stare down at her. "I can see what is happening here. You think this is a game, don't you? You think you can play along and get along and when we release you, you can go home and everything will return to normal. You need to think again, bitch. This is serious business and I own you. I have video of everything that has happened in here so that I can stop you from talking. A little editing and you look like a stupid little whore. But that's not what is going to happen. What is going to happen is that you will become mine. I own you. Remember that. You cannot escape me. I own your tits, your pussy, your mouth, your ass, and even your mind. I will work you over terribly if you don't stop your game-playing and get that into your head."

Emily was scared and ready to bolt the room. Susan was tearing up and didn't know what to do, but that smack on her ass was scaring her.

Jen yelled. "Get on the bed face down you fucking slut!" Susan scrambled onto the bed. "Put your hands over your head and keep them there." Susan complied. Jen ran the riding crop over her ass, letting her feel it. "Now listen up. The only thing I want to hear from you is you telling me that you belong to me and will do whatever Mistress says. You will be my slave. I will continue to smack you until you make me believe that you want to serve me. Starting now."

Jen raised the riding crop and brought it down with force on Susan. Susan's intake of breath was loud. And then she started begging and saying she would be a good slave. She said she would do whatever Jen wanted. Jen smacked her again. The red welts were showing well on Susan's ass and everyone in the room was a little surprised by the force of what Jen was doing. Susan continued to sob and beg and plead her case. She promised to do anything and everything. Jen smacked counting out loud until she got to ten and then told everyone else to leave the room. They all filed back upstairs.

Jen sat down next to Susan and lightly stroked her sore ass. Susan continued to sob. "Susan. I believe that you are sorry that you are getting your ass beat, but you need to convince me that you will be my loving and uncommitted slave."

Susan raised her head up. Her face was now streaked in tears and cum both as the tears had run down her face and smeared against the plastic on the bed. She again begged and promised to obey her every wish.

"Sit up." Susan pulled herself into a sitting position, wincing and then continuing to cry as she felt the welts on her ass. "Susan. What are you willing to do for me to prove that you will love and honor your Mistress?"

Susan tried to answer between sobs and deep breaths. "Wha... whatever Mistress... desires."

Jen smiled. "That's a very good answer, sweetie." She leaned over and kissed Susan on the mouth, ignoring the tears, snot, and cum that was smeared on her face. "If you do whatever I tell you, I will love and care for you. As long as you follow my rules, I will always be here. Are you willing to prove this to me?"

"Y... Yes... Mistress."

"Do you know how you can prove it to me?"

"No, Mistress." Susan was relaxing a little, although it was obvious that her ass hurt terribly.

"There is one thing that I could tell really scared you. You didn't want me to have Christine piss on you. If you want to prove that you will love me and honor my wishes, you have to crawl into the bathroom tub and let me piss on you."

Susan stared at her for a minute and then without a word, got down off the bed, crawled into the bathroom and into the tub. She sat back on her heels with her head bowed and waited.

Jen watched her closely and could see that Susan was going to do whatever she could right now and she was hoping that Susan would continue to do so. She walked over to the tub and removed all her clothes. She climbed into the tub in front of Susan and looked down. Susan looked up. "Susan. I want you to keep looking at me and stare into my face as I piss on you, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress." Susan tried not to sniffle.

Jen squatted just a little and opened up her pussy. She had wanted to pee for a while and knew she had a full bladder. She suddenly let go and started pissing all over Susan's tits and stomach. She could see Susan work hard not to flinch and close her eyes. It was running all over her body. Jen stayed away from her face for now, just happy that Susan was obeying. Susan continued to stare up at Jen and Jen could see tears again forming in her eyes at the humiliation she was undergoing. Jen pissed until she was done and then looked down. Susan had been completely covered in piss from her tits down. She could smell how strong her urine was right now, but Susan sat there taking it all. She was trembling and probably getting cold. She was also crying lightly and trying to be brave.

"Stand up." Susan stood. "You were such a good girl. I am very impressed. I will now wash you off."

Susan stood still while Jen directed the shower spray over to the side to warm up the water. When it was warm, she closed the curtains and directed the spray at the two of them. Susan still didn't move.

"Susan, it's okay." Jen picked up the bar of soap that was laying there and started washing Susan's body. She started with her tits and washed her down the front. Susan squirmed when she went over her nipples and again when Jen washed her pussy. Jen could tell that she was still turned on, but her desire had lessened during the humiliation. Then she told Susan to turn around and did the same to her backside, avoiding the welts that she had raised on Susan's ass. Jen then washed her own legs. She turned Susan around.

"Susan, I'm getting out now. I want you to finish by washing your face and hair. Get all the cum out. I'll be waiting."

Susan didn't say a word, but once Jen was out, she washed her face and hair. She turned off the water and stepped out. Jen was there, back in her clothes. Susan seemed to be on automatic pilot and was barely responding to anything. Jen wrapped her in a towel and then proceeded to dry her hair. Susan seemed a little surprised at that, but Jen took good care of her and made sure her hair was mostly dry. Then she led Susan back into the bedroom. She stripped off the plastic cover and pulled back the covers. "Go ahead and get it. I'll be right back." She waited for Susan to get in and then tucked the covers around her. Jen went upstairs and told Matt she would be sleeping with Susan, believing that this last part was very important.

Jen went back downstairs and found Susan laying there on her side, unmoving. Jen went into the bathroom and got some lotion. She went into the bedroom and turned the lights way down, but left them on a little. She undressed and turned the covers down. She had Susan turn over and she rubbed some of the lotion into her ass, Susan moaning at the sensitivity of the wounds. Then Jen crawled into bed with her, pulled the covers up, and pulled Susan to her, feeling her body and warmth. She pulled Susan's arm up over her so that Susan knew she could cuddle with her and Susan immediately snuggled up against her. She comforted her with some soft soothing and stroked her hair. Within a couple of minutes Susan was asleep and Jen dozed off a little while later.

to be continued...