All Comments on 'Jen's Dinner Party'

by dbconor

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yawn.......swinger story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!

You do a great job of creating pictures in the readers mind. The story had good flow without grammatical errors. I hope Part 2 is in the works.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 13 years ago
Personally,...

I love swinger stories - especially told in the first person as yours is. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dessert

Great story and fabulous dinner party. How about dessert with some additional stories entailing Andrea. Nc/reluctant themes would be great with this beauty as Ken owns her now. Delicious and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"wonton lust"?

Well, I like Chinese food as much as the next guy...

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
Not a bad debut

I can never work out why people who dislike the 'loving wives' genre bother reading them, and then leave anonymous snide remarks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yeah pretty good, well writ.

But I found it hard to get past wifey starting without any seeming complicity with hub. So I knew were it was going then and that surprised, and disappointed me. Thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Could of been a great story

You just rushed it to much. It really needed more of a build up. In addition there was just to many cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Still no better

Just read his last story, and it's written in the same stupid way that this, his first submission is, so sorry he has not improved over time. just another author he likes the woman having sex and the man has no self-respect.

Greyhair61Greyhair61over 11 years ago
Okay

Not too bad. I like that it's NOT another cuckold story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
But it is a cuckold story.

And a man with a ten inch dick just screwed his wife in the ass AND SHURE, she was able to take her husband everywhere the next night. SHURE!

reader_3634reader_3634over 8 years ago
Good short story

As fantasy - this was fine.

However, if I can be serious for a moment, If I were Dave then I would NOT be pissed that Andrea wanted a night of passion and sex with Ken as long as I knew about it and got to take her home afterwards. What I would be pissed about is that she did not trust me enough to discuss this with me in advance and that I was the only one round the table not knowing what was going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So Much For Trust

So they frequently enjoyed fantasizing about having sex with others BUT...only fantasy!

Now, he is the only one that didn't know the plan for the evening? Can you say betrayal. Wifey is a slut and now had the opportunity to casually allow it to happen and size up hubby's reaction...innocent huh - clever slut.

Now, hubby my friend, you have a hot wife who will from time to time, after fantasizing with you, take a stranger on for a quickie, evening and eventually even a weekend away...she is a hot wife slut and she slowly got you into it...sorry...You lose, She gets lots of strange dick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for a great great story

Love the idea and how it went down. LW is a great section and I gave you a 5 for a great LW story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
why

I guess I'm too old fashioned to think that fantasy is something a couple sees as private. Being set up for a "trade" without having a say in it doesn't seem very exciting - especially when the wife is about ready to cheat (and you find out about it).

Personally after getting my fill, I would have left to start packing. She can fly home on her broom or the other guy's "big cock".

Is this what society has really devolved into? Why don't people in these stories feel it is enough to work within the confines of the fantasy in their heads while remaining faithful in body?

No, don't answer... I know human-kind is failing and there is nothing that can be done. Hell, look at how eager the sheeple are to get a leader like Merkel in for another term...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tall asian chick with massive tits! ??

No realism here

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

You can't just spring that on somebody and expect them to go along. I would be pissed. But it was made worse since Andrea schemed with Jen to get her husband involved and that is a marriage breaker.

Speechless2025Speechless20254 months ago

Too bad this guy stopped writing, all of his content is FIRE đŸ”¥

49ers6949ers694 months ago

Well written. Good story. Would have preferred a different ending. I would have liked to Dave have a problem with Andrea not being completely honest with him and taking for granted he would just accept it and join in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous