Jen's Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbconor
dbconor
351 Followers

As Jen led me into the living room and onto the sofa, I asked her what she told my wife. "Oh," she giggled, "I told her there was lubricant in the drawer of the bedside table, and that she should use it liberally." I ached for the brutal pounding my wife was about to receive.

"Now mister, it's time for you to show me those pussy eating skills Andrea has told me all about." Just then, I heard my wife through the thin wall behind the sofa, "Ohhh, goddd. No, slow, slow, please—ummm." Her cries of protest quickly turned into cries of pleasure.

"Sorry, hon, these are thin walls. You'll be hearing them go at it all night." She glanced down at my cock, standing at attention. "Mmm, looks like you're okay with that," she teased. She lowered her head onto my cock and quickly sucked it a few times. "I've got to keep him ready. We're going to have some fun tonight."

Jen pulled a chair from across the room and had me sit in it, facing the sofa. She turned her back to me, leaning over the sofa, she pulled her dress up over her hips and showed me her naked pussy from behind. "Lick me Dave. I want you to make me cum again."

I dove into her tight young pussy, spreading her lips with my tongue as I tickled her clit with my right hand. Her beautiful French manicured nails pried her tits from her slinky dress. Her whole body was a glorious golden brown. Her pussy was tightly trimmed and her asshole had been waxed very recently.

I could hear my wife eagerly taking Ken's cock. Her voice was even louder now, and I assumed he was taking her from behind. "Oh God, fuck me Ken. Fuck me you stud. Fuck. Yes. Yes. Yes!"

I tried to pay attention to the tight young pussy before me. I could tell Jen was getting into it as she rocked back and forth, pushing her twat onto my mouth and tongue. She tasted so good. I slipped my left index finger into my mouth, covering it with her juices and my spit. I slipped it into her ass with one, smooth stroke. "Ooooooooh." She cooed excitedly. "You naughty boy." I reached forward with my right hand, cupping her right breast. Her breasts were unbelievably magnificent. I realized that, despite the fantastic blowjob and my eating her out, this was the first time I had been able to touch these luscious orbs. Jen moaned softly as I caressed her breasts, one finger in her ass, and two in her gorgeous, pink pussy. With the soundtrack from my wife and Ken next door, it wasn't long before Jen's body seized up with a powerful orgasm.

As Andrea and Ken continued to shake apart the bed in the adjacent room, Jen stood up slowly and I enjoyed the vision of her tall, slim, elegant Asian figure-first from behind, then as she turned around to face me. "See," she asked. "Huge cock, but not much for foreplay," she said, referring to Ken. "He just jumps into the sack and pounds away. But not you," she said as she placed her right hand on my cheek. "You like to let a girl get warmed up, don't you?"

I smiled. I couldn't believe how much Andrea had told Jen about our love making. Jen stripped off her slinky dress, but was careful to not remove the fuck-me pumps or her seductive pearl necklace. She must have been reading my expression.

"Andrea has been great. We've talked a lot. I could tell she wants me as much as I want her." Jen turned her head towards the wall, savoring the sound of my wife's orgasmic bliss. "We haven't done anything yet—well we did kiss that once," my cock was bursting at the prospect of Jen and my wife together. Jen smiled. "Mmmm, maybe later, when you boys are all tired out. But she did talk about you a lot." A gleam flashed through her stunning Asian eyes. "Hmm. Maybe she was selling you." Jen's smile widened. "Well, I'm sold."

Jen sat down on the sofa and spread her legs. She threw one of the pillows to the floor. I knelt on the pillow and dove anxiously into her waiting pussy.

In the next room, my wife's second (or was it third?) orgasm was building to a crescendo. Ken's merciless pounding continued. "YES, YES, YES!" my wife cried as the tidal wave hit her. I slurped Jen's pussy, fingering, licking and tickling her. I slipped my index and middle finger into her while my pinkie probed her ass and my thumb rubbed her clit. She clearly appreciated the attention as her fingernails ran through my hair, pulling me towards her.

Jen was pinching and pulling her own breasts with her long slim fingers, and with her other hand pulling my face hard onto her pussy. I pressed and flicked her clit while pushing my fingers inside of her like a piston. She began to cum, holding my mouth against her with both hands and gyrating her hips, humping my face. "Oh, umm, yess, Dave, yes!" Jen erupted as waves of her orgasm hit her. Her cum squirted out, splashing my face. She pulled my face to hers and licked my face clean of her juices. She pulled me next to her on the couch and we kissed passionately. My hands explored her soft, tanned breasts and her taut ribs and stomach. After a while, we broke our embrace. "Nowthat was foreplay," she said warmly.

In the next room, Andrea's cries had subsided, but Ken was still gently rocking his cock into her, squeaking the bed and banging the headboard. I could tell she had passed out from her powerful orgasm, as she did with me on rare occasions. The rocking sped up briefly and then stopped suddenly. Ken grunted, filling my wife with his seed as she lie there motionless. The silence was soon followed by creaking of the springs and another slow, rhythmic creaking. I heard Andrea's muffled moans and I knew he was making my wife clean her pussy juices off of his monster cock.

Jen and I were transfixed by the sounds, listening like voyeurs. "Enough of that," Jen said, meeting my eyes. "Time for you and I to make some noise." Jen leaned forward and straddled one leg over me, facing away from me. She expertly grabbed by throbbing cock and impaled herself onto it—letting out a deep and satisfying moan. As she rode my cock reverse-cowgirl style, I admired her plump, but toned ass and her long, flowing black hair. Her first few orgasms were like silent screams—her body tense and flush, her mouth screaming, but nothing much coming out. As she rode my cock, though, I knew she was being more vocal—for my wife's benefit.

"Oh, yes, fuck me Dave, fuck my tight Asian pussy," she was shouting, and I could tell my wife and Ken were listening. After I tired of being a passenger, I lifted Jen forward and stoop ourselves up as she braced against the back of the chair. My cock easily slipped into her wet pussy from behind, and I watched her perfect tits shudder with each thrust. Her loud encouragement continued: "Fuck me Dave, fuck me from behind. God I love your cock, fill me with your cum Dave, fuck me meeeee..." Her own dirty words were sending her over the edge. "Yesss," she screamed like a savage animal. Having just cum in her mouth a little while ago, I was able to hold off, but as Jen came again, screaming, her muscles gave way and we both collapsed onto the floor.

Jen lay there, panting, a thin layer of sweat coating her tanned body. In the next room, I could hear my wife and Ken starting up again. Jen was still trying to catch her breath as I plunged my cock into her again. This time I wasn't trying to get her off or enjoy the view, I was fucking her like an animal. I could feel her trying to get into it again, but my pumping was furious. I barely heard the squeaking next door stop for a moment, then heard my wife protest, "no, not in the ass, wait no, no......oh god...oh god, yes, fuck me." I exploded into Jen's wet cunt and collapsed next to her on the floor.

* * *

Jen and I spent the night together, exploring each other like teenagers, while we listened to Andrea and Ken exhaust themselves over and over. In the morning, Mary made breakfast while Andrea and Ken and Jen and I took turns taking group showers in the oversized master bath. Jen and I watched as my wife spent what seemed like hours cleaning and massaging Ken's impressive member. That night, when we got home, Andrea and I screwed our brains out like it was our honeymoon. She was a bit sore from Ken's performance, but needless to say, we're both looking forward to Jen's next dinner party.

-- DB CONOR

dbconor
dbconor
351 Followers
12