All Comments on 'Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 01'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice beginning!

Nice beginning, well written, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Good opening. Always love your work!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 8 years ago
Absolutely lots of promise...

but we're still waiting for another serving of Chinese Takeout also. This story has tons of promise and the heroine is still a virgin. Will the fickle Erik take her to the Frosh Ball as promised, or will her Father show up with his friends, Smith & Wesson? Does Erick only charm HS chickies or does he share with MILF's also? Will he reserve his charms for Jeong, or is he going to take an option on Annie? I wish you could write as fast as I can read, but I'd much rather wait for your talent to deliver the best possible for your urgently demanding audience. Cheers, Happy Dim Sum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next Please?!?

Please post the next chapter soon for this fine story! Don't delay, do it now!

TY

ChloeTzangChloeTzangabout 8 years agoAuthor
Next please?

Should be up Thursday according to Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wait...

You said there was no "first time" content, but Dave had his first time, didn't he?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Re: Wait

Damn! You're right. It WAS Dave's first time. Mea culpa. Oh well... LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow...

Your Author's Note was no joke, cuz that was some seriously sad, depressing shit.

In terms of craft, it's well-written; you're a good writer. And it's certainly a pleasure to encounter erotic fiction writers who aren't middle-class, middle-aged white males.

Judging by the scores, this story's themes and characters resonate favorably with a certain population of readers. However... For myself, the misadventures of some truly deplorable, and morally bankrupt, wealthy misogynists / shitbags (people who should be lined up against a wall and shot) are an adventure I'll opt out of.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Your Author's Note was no joke

Nope, this one isn't my usual sweetness, love and dancing cocker spaniels in green meadows with the sunlight shining down. It's a bit more downbeat, but on the other hand, Erik does get his comeuppance in the yet to be written conclusion, and Jeong does have herself a ball :) so everyone gets what's coming to them.... eventually

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Racist shit

Also kind of a rapey bitch, ain't you?

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Racist shit? Oh noooo, chiquita....

Ohhhh, it's fun to write. Erik is just such an asshole. You will notice though, that every participant is enthusiastically consenting. Erik might be an asshole, but he likes that "yes .... ohhh yes....". So, rapey? No. Reluctance? Maybe. Fun? For sure.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

Hate the misogyny

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

I am just about to begin this series. I appreciate the forewarning. You have a distinct perspective that appeals to me. Let me react to one point you mention in your prefatory note. It is beyond appalling that one of the denizens of Literotica would use the cloak of anonymity to call you a gook slut. I apologize for inhabiting the same planet as said jerk.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 2 years ago

Well, you did warn us. This is not the sweet, charming story you served up in “Chinese Eyes” (which I loved). You have created in the opening salvo of the first of your series I have tackled, a first-rate villain. Like many of your readers, I trust in your prevailing sense of justice, that Erik will get his comeuppance and that Jeong will emerge victorious.

mcrr2225mcrr222510 months ago

I love your stories Chloe, but I have to laugh. In your foreword you said there wasn't any sex in this first part. Then Suzanne gets done in both holes by three guys. Oh well, on to the next part. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
3231 Followers
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...