Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers

"Nice tight cunt here dude," Chuck spoke to Erik's disappearing back while looking down into Suzanne's furiously blushing face. Her hands clutched at his back, her heels bounced against his hips, her body bucked beneath his as he began to fuck her hard. Erik wandered downstairs naked, his dick wagging stiffly as he listened to Chuck getting to work. To his surprise, Dave was still sitting there, white-faced. What kind of dick-wad would hang around while a couple of other guys fucked the bejesus out of his girlfriend?

Erik shrugged as Dave glared at him. Fishing around in Suzanne's parents' fridge, he found a couple of beers. Taking both, he took them through to the family room and looked at Dave, sitting there listening to the steady thumping from upstairs. "Ten dates and you haven't fucked her yet dude, what the fuck have you been doing?"

Erik didn't wait for a response. "I don't usually do this for fuckin losers but you know what dude, I'm in a good mood and I feel sorry for ya. Suzy's not really a cock-tease, she's just been trying to be nice for ya before she spreads her legs, all concerned about getting talked about and stupid shit like that. So you know what, you're gonna come upstairs with me and you're gonna fuck her right now dude."

"No fucking way, asshole."

"Dude, I AM in a good mood so don't fucking push your luck, I can see you've got a frigging woody the size of the fucking Trump Tower just from listening so at least you're not a frigging girly, so I tell ya what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take you up to Suzanne's bedroom and I'm gonna let you fuck her any way you want while I'm there to stop her jerking you around dude. Any way you want. You wanna fuck her ass, you're gonna fuck her ass. You want her doggy, she's gonna kneel there and bark for ya. So get your ass moving dude, otherwise Chuck's gonna leave us both sloppy seconds and that'll piss the hell outa me."

Erik reached down and seized Dave's arm in a grip of steel, jerked him to his feet and walked him towards the stairs. "Fuck dude, come ON!"

Dave's reluctance wasn't feigned, but Erik wasn't a guy you refused to cooperate with either. In the hallway upstairs, Erik pushed Dave through the bedroom door, leaning against the doorframe. "Oh yeah, good, she remembered that one." Suzanne had her ankles crossed behind the small of Chuck's back, her hands clawed at his shoulders, her body met his thrusts with eager bucks and soft cries of excitement and surrender.

Impatiently. "Get your clothes of, dude. I'm not gonna frigging undress you as well."

Suzanne turned her head to look at them, her eyes wide, mouth wide as she moaned and gasped. She said nothing.

Dave's fingers fumbled at his shirt while he stared blindly at Suzanne, naked on her bed, blonde hair fanned out like a halo around her head, her legs wrapped around Chuck as his cock plunged into her pinkly swollen pussy in a steady slapping rhythm that filled the room. It was her face that held his eyes though, that look of excitement, of desire, of helpless surrender. A look he'd never seen on her face before but which now filled him with lust. All of a sudden, Dave found himself wanting to fuck her badly. In the worst possible way.

Just, Dave had never actually fucked a girl before. But he could see very clearly where Chuck's cock was going, what he was doing to Suzanne. The sight almost made him cream himself while he frantically kicked his trousers and underwear off.

Erik laughed at his frantic scrabbling. "Relax dude, that little blonde cunt ain't going anywhere until we've all finished fucking it." He walked over to the bed, slapped Chuck's butt. "Hey dude, take a break, time to give Dave a turn."

Chuck rammed himself into Suzanne's pussy one last time, drawing a huffing "NNUGHHHHH" from her before withdrawing and rolling to the other side of the bed. He grinned at Dave, unsurprised. Erik could be a bit weird sometimes, but hey, Erik was The Man. Whatever he said went. Although he had been enjoying Suzane's tight slippery little pussy. She was a surprisingly good fuck. "Come on then Dave, her pussy's wide open for ya dude."

No longer hesitant, his cock doing the thinking, Dave moved clumsily onto the bed to kneel between Suzanne's legs. Legs that she suddenly began to close. "No ... No Dave..." she whimpered.

Erik slid onto the bed beside her, winked at Chuck, one of his hands resting on Suzanne's knee. Chuck moved a hand to rest on her other knee. "None of that, Suzy," Erik smiled, "Dave may be a dickwad but he doesn't deserve blue balls, I mean, ten fucking dates Suzy, he really deserves a good fuck." His other hand seized Suzanne's and pinned it above her head, the hand on Suzanne's knee drew her knee back. In a well-choreographed move, Chuck's hands moved synchronously, opening her wide to Dave, exposing her wide open pussy. "Stick it in the fucking hole dude," Erik grinned.

Dave looked down at his girlfriend, looked down at her pinkly open pussy, her blonde hair no longer fluffy but soaked wet and plastered to her skin. He took his cock in his hand and guided it to that waiting opening, found it easily, pushed in, gasping with the pleasure of her slippery-wet heat clasping the head of his cock. His weight came down on Suzy, her body firm and taut under him, her naked breasts pushing up against his chest, her pussy accepting his cock in a hot wet slide that drew a groan of pleasure from him and another of those exquisitely exciting soft moans from her. Then he was buried in her, pressing up against her, feeling him clasping him tightly along the length of his shaft.

"Jesus," he groaned, "Ohhh fucking Jesus Christ!"

"Feels good doesn't she?" Chuck smirked, but Dave wasn't listening. He was too busy sliding his cock in and out of Suzanne's slippery pussy, groaning with the sheer pleasure of it. It was good. Fuck, it was amazing. So this was what it felt like. Jesus, he couldn't get enough of it. Faster ... faster and harder ... Harder ... Ohh fuck, harder! And beneath him Suzy was moaning and sobbing as he fucked her. Over his back, Erik and Chuck grinned at each other.

"He's gonna fucking shoot soon dude," Chuck said warningly a minute or so later, "you want sloppy seconds?"

"Nahh." Erik slapped Dave's butt. "Dave ... hey Dave ... take a break dude or you're not gonna last ... get you ass off her, give someone else a turn."

Suzanne sobbed as Dave lifted himself from her. She would've tried to cling to him, but Erik and Chuck still held her hands, pinning them to the bed above her head. Erik rolled onto her, eased his cock into her slowly, enjoying her soft moan of pleasure as his cock buried itself inside her.

"Hey, Suzy, your little sister still a fucking virgin?"

"Annie?" Suzanne gasped, gasped again as Erik gave her a single quick pumping thrust.

"That's her name, yeah, Annie." Erik grunted, giving her another one.

"UUUGHHHH!" Suzanne groaned, her feet kicking high. "I ... Iaaaghhh ...uughhh ... Thuughhh ... Think so."

"Whose that friend of hers? ... The gook bitch she hangs around with ... You know her Suzy?"

"Yyyuuughhh ... Jeonguughhh ...her name ... her name's Jeeeeeongggg ... She's round here ... she comes round ... All the tttuuuggghhhhhmmm." Suzanne's eyes focused for a moment. "You ... you leave Annie alone Erik."

"Or what?" Erik laughed as he began to fuck Suzanne hard, his cock driving into her like a piston, in and out, in and out so that Suzanne squealed, her back arching, her breasts quivering as he had her hard.

"Ohhh ... ohhhh fuck Erik ... Erik ...ohhh god ... ohh fuck ... hard ... Do it hard ... Ohhhh."

Erik did, pinning her hands to the bed above her head as he rode her, enjoying her squeals and sobs and moans as well as the increasingly frantic movements of her body beneath his. Chuck watched with amusement, Dave with frantic lust and jealousy as Erik fucked his girlfriend, a jealousy that amused Erik.

"See dude," he grinned at Dave, "this is how you do it, just fuck 'em hard, the bitches love it. Don't you Suzy?"

"What ... what?" Suzanne moaned.

"You like being fucked hard," Erik grinned down at her.

"Ohhh ... oh yes ... yes ... hard ... do me hard ..."

"See dude, tell ya what, you like seeing her fucked hard don't ya? You want to fuck her hard?"

"Yeah ... Yeah I do." Dave did, his excitement overwhelming his jealousy. The memory of how her pussy felt as he plunged his cock into her dominated his thoughts.

"Nooo ... Nooo ... don't stop ... Don't stop..." Suzanne pleaded as Erik abruptly lifted himself from her.

"Up on your hands and knees babe," Erik slapped her quivering breasts lightly. "Come on, up you get Suzy."

Suzanne clumsily rolled over, hurriedly pushing herself up onto her hands and knees, kneeling for him, frantic for his cock to fill her again. "Yeah, that's it babe. Dave, get under her dude." Both Suzy and Dave were frantic with desire but Erik pushed and kneed them until they were both in position, Suzanne kneeling astride Dave, her face looking down at her boyfriend's. "Yeah, that's it Suzy, give Dave a kiss then."

Suzanne did. She lowered her mouth to Dave's, her lips met his, their mouths opened, their tongues met, intertwined, slid over each other and then ... "HHNNUUGHHHHHH!"

Erik rammed his cock into Suzanne's pussy from behind, slapping up hard against the backs of her thighs, her breasts bouncing against Dave's chest, her eyes wide as they looked down into her boyfriends. Her sudden grunting exhalation puffed into his mouth.

Erik laughed, his hands gripped her hips, holding her firmly in place as he began to pump fuck her. Suzanne's head drooped to bury itself against her boyfriend's shoulder, her moans and sobs and cries emerging against his ear as Erik fucked her hard. "Oh yeah ... oohhh fuck ... Squeeze my cock bitch ... Ohhh fuck yeah ... You like that huh? ... you like it ... you want me to cum in you huh bitch ... oh fuck yeah..."

"NNNUGHHHH ... HHNNUUGHHH ... NNNNGHHHH ... WWAAAAOOHHHH ... HAAAAGHHH ... NOOO ... NOOO ... CONDOOOOOMMMMUUGHHHH ... OHHH FUCK ... OHHHH FUCK ... OHHHHH."

"Here it comes Suzy ... fucking take it ... Take it bitch ... Ohhh yeaaaahhhhh." Erik's cock exploded, pulsing, throbbing, his cum pumping into Suzanne's unprotected pussy, thick hot spurts of semen flooding her pussy.

"NNNUUGHHHHH." Suzanne's eyes widened as she felt him erupting inside her, spurt after spurt of his cum bursting from the head of his cock to coat her pussy with his thick creamy semen. Her pussy clamped down on him, milking him, squeezing him as her body spasmed in her own orgasmic culmination, her eyes losing their focus, glazing over as her own pleasure filled her, her body trembling against her boyfriend's as she rested on him.

Erik grunted, his hands pulling her back on him hard as he spurted one last time inside her. He grinned at Chuck, breathing hard. "You do her ass next buddy," he breathed, unheard by Suzy or Dave.

Suzanne sobbed mindlessly as Erik withdrew from her, thick ropes of his semen pouring out of her distended pussy to drip onto Dave as he lay beneath her. With another grin, Erik slapped her butt, moving her forward, guiding her down to the tip of Dave's erection. Another jerk of his hands and Dave's cock squelched easily into her. Dave began pushing himself upwards, fucking himself into her sopping wet little pussy without a second thought. Above him, Suzanne moaned in pleasure, not caring that it was Dave's cock rather than Erik that was rapidly bringing her to a second mini-orgasm almost right away.

With another grin, Chuck replaced Erik behind Suzanne, guiding the tip of his cock to her little rose-brown anal entrance. "You did say you fucked her ass before, right?"

"Oh yeah, but you're gonna need some lube." Erik reached out to the nightstand beside Suzanne's bed and fished in her top drawer. "I left some here last time I was round ... ahhh, here it is." He handed Chuck a tube of Wet Uranus Silicon Lube. "Good job her parents haven't seen this." Chuck laughed as he squeezed a thick dollop onto his cock, rubbing it in as Erik took the tube back, squeezing and squeezed more into Suzanne's puckered little back entrance. She didn't even notice.

She DID notice when Chuck flexed his hips and pushed the swollen head of his cock through her tight little sphincter. Her head jerked back, her eyes opened wide, her hands clutched at the bed. "OOOHHHHH."

"NNUUGGGHHH." Suzanne grunted as Chuck pushed deeper. Dave's cock was all the way inside her, he didn't know what was happening but he could feel Chuck's intrusion and his hands held Suzanne tight on him.

Chuck didn't pause. His weight came down on Suzanne's back, on her butt, crushing her between his body and Dave's. Suzanne's breath huffed out, Dave grunted.

"AAAGHHHHHH." Suzanne vibrated between them, eyes wide, mouth wide, hands clutching at the sheets, at Dave. She couldn't take it, she couldn't take any more, not two cocks in her at once. But Chuck thrust remorselessly, sinking his cock deeper into Suzanne's anal passage, filling her in one long slow push that buried him to the balls. Suzanne heard herself, a choked groaning sound as she tried to breath. It hurt, it hurt but it thrilled her at the same time.

Sandwiched between Dave and Chuck, Suzanne's mouth worked soundlessly, helplessly, her body wracked by the sensation of two cocks inside her. Beneath her, Dave groaned in pleasure as he felt Chuck's cock parallel to his own inside Suzy, separated only by those thin internal membranes. He thrust up, pushing his cock deeper into Suzanne's pussy, groaning with pleasure.

"Don't move Dave," Chuck grunted down at Dave over Suzanne's shoulder. "Gonna take her ass a minute or two to get used to this."

"Nnnnuuughhhhhhh," Suzanne whimpered. She felt so full. So full. Erik had done this to her before, but only him. Only his cock in her ass and his fingers in her pussy. Now, with two cocks inside her, she felt ... fucked and helpless and so dirty. Chuck eased himself back, withdrawing a little from her and it felt good as he pulled out. When he pushed back in it hurt again though. Now Chuck moved steadily, easing himself backwards and forwards inside her. For Suzanne, the pain of his penetration mixed with the pleasure she felt from his withdrawal, and then Dave started moving in her, pushing up against her.

Somehow, Chuck and Dave found a rhythm, both of them easing in and out. Suzanne shifted her legs, trying to give both of them better access. Caught between Chuck and Dave, both of them now intent on fucking her, Suzanne choked out a long plaintive groan as the dual impaling held her riveted. Erik enjoyed the sight as he retrieved his clothes and dressed. Oh yeah, Suzanne was a good looking bitch, good fuck too. If she was anything to go by, her little sister would be one hot fuck for the party after the Frosh Ball.

He slapped Chuck's butt. "Gonna go jump in the car dude, you finish up and come down when you're ready, I'm gonna suck back another of those beers.

He left the three of them to it. Chuck would take his time, he was good at that. Suzanne's ass was gonna be well and truly fucked by the time Chuck had finished with her. And even that fucking loser Dave seemed to be enjoying himself. Dick-wad. Downstairs, he heard the front door opening. For a moment, his heart pounded as he thought it might be Suzanne's parents, home early. That'd suck. He ducked into the family room and then the kitchen, thinking he could slide out the back door. Let Chuck and Dave take the shit. Chuck would be pissed but he wouldn't snitch. Better one of them in the shit than two.

When he heard girls' voices, he realized it wasn't Suzy's parents. More likely her sister. Back in the family room, he picked up the flowers Dave had brought round. When Annie and the Asian bitch walked in, he was standing there holding them.

"Oh, hi Erik." Annie was startled, but not overly so. She'd been used to arriving home and finding Erik there in the past, then he'd disappeared. She hadn't said anything to Suzanne about it. Suzanne had been so ... ashamed? ... about her and Erik. So worried about the gossip. Which hadn't stopped her dating him. It hadn't stopped her taking him up to her bedroom either. And from the sounds that had emerged, Annie had a very good idea as to what had gone on between her older sister and him. So while it was a surprise to see him, it wasn't a shock by any means.

What was a surprise was that Erik was down here and the sounds were still coming from upstairs.

"Hi Annie, how ya been?" Erik turned on the smile. But Annie and the Asian bitch were looking at the ceiling. The thumps and squeaks and muted moans and sobs from Suzanne were very audible. So were a staccato series of male grunts. Yeah, Chuck was done. The rhythmic noises kept up, along with the moans and sobs from Suzanne. Okay, Dave had a bit more stamina then he'd thought he would have. Not a total fucking loser then.

"Uhhh ... okay, I guess," Annie replied. She looked at the ceiling again, then at Erik, obviously puzzled.

"I thought she was going out with Dave tonight." Her eyes widened as she saw Chuck at the top of the stairs.

Erik shrugged. "I think they still are unless there's a change of plans." He grinned. "Annie, this is my buddy Chuck. Chuck, this is Annie, Suzanne's gorgeous little sister." He laughed as Annie blushed. She blushed just like her sister did. She was as blonde as her sister as well. Nicer figure to, tighter, firmer, not as soft. Yeah, Chuck and the guys wou;d have a good time with her alright. "And your friend is...?"

"Ahhh, hi Chuck, this is my friend Jeong. Jeong Park"

"Hi Jeong, pleased to meet you." Erik held out his hand, turning on the full radiance of his smile. "You're Chinese?"

"Uhh, I'm Korean." Jeong reached out to shake the proffered hand, found her delicate hand engulfed in a steel vice that held her delicately, shook her hand gently, the power in that grip unmistakable but controlled. That touch of his hand and that smile as his eyes met hers sent a shivering electric shock through her body. His eyes held her with a hypnotic charm she found herself unable to break. Her skin seemed to tingle, grow warm, glow, she felt her nipples swelling, hardening, aching just a little, felt a heat within herself that she'd felt once or twice with her boyfriend, but never like this, never this strong, never from just a touch.

That rhythmic thumping from upstairs, Annie's older sister's voice, a series of staccato male grunts, all echoed and reverberated through her body as Erik's hand held hers, making her insides tighten. Her nipples no longer ached, they were so swollen they hurt and now there was an unfamiliar heated wetness and swollen sensitivity that held her helpless, gazing into Erik's eyes.

"Pleased to meet you, Erik." Jeong's voice sounded unnatural to her, forced, she had to struggle to talk. She wanted to pant, to fall into his arms, to have him hold her and stroke her hair. She'd never felt like this with her boyfriend. She felt ... weird.

"You're in the same class as Annie?"

"Yes."

Erik felt a shiver of pure desire run through him at the dulcet sweetness of her voice, the movement of her lips as she spoke. His nostrils flared as he scented her, a slight hint of perfume and her, mixed. His hand continued to hold hers as his arousal blossomed into a full erection. Jesus, so much for working it off on Suzanne.

"Who're the flowers for?" Annie interrupted.

Erik grinned mischievously without taking his eyes from Jeong's. "They were for Suzanne," he said. "But she seems to be busy so why don't I give them to you. Put them in a vase or your room or something." He handed them to Annie with the hand that wasn't holding Jeong's.

"Thanks Erik." Annie sounded surprised. Surprised and flattered.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,226 Followers