Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers

"Here, I'll help you put them in a vase." Chuck led her away into the kitchen.

"You staying here for a while?" Erik asked Jeong.

"No, I just stopped by on my way home." She smiled almost shyly up at him. "Annie and I walked home together, I live a few blocks down." She couldn't tear her eyes from his. "I have to go soon, I have to be home by six."

"I'll give you a ride," Erik volunteered, surprising himself.

"What about your friend?" She sounded concerned.

Erik almost responded the way he usually did, sarcastically, but something held him back. "I'll drop you off, then come back and pick him up," he said. "He won't mind talking to Annie for a few minutes." Of course he wouldn't. It was hard not to laugh. Christ, these two were ripe little cherries just falling of the tree.

"Oh, thanks, that'd be nice." She smiled shyly up at him. His cock throbbed. Jesus, he was so hard it hurt. "I'll tell Annie," she added, "Maybe you'd like to tell your friend."

"Sure, let's do it together," Erik smiled. He was still holding her hand as they turned and walked through to the kitchen, where Chuck and Annie were standing close to each other, arranging the flowers. Erik grinned. Fucking Chuck arranging frigging flowers. Now he'd seen everything. Next it'd be beer in glasses and wearing condoms. Fuck!

"Annie," Jeong interrupted them. "Erik's giving me a ride home."

"Hey dude, I'll come back and get you after I've dropped Jeong off," Erik said. "That okay with you Annie?"

"Uhh, yeah, sure." Annie smiled at Chuck. "No problem."

"Okay, bye Annie, see you tomorrow," Jeong said to her friend. "Nice meeting you," to Chuck.

Erik was still holding her hand as they walked out the front door together. Jeong tugged lightly. "Uhhh."

They looked at each other. He smiled, letting go of her hand. She smiled back, that smile, the movement of her lips, the delicate scent of her all combined to make his cock throb with a painful hardness all over again. Fuck, he HAD to persuade her to come to the Frosh Ball with him, she was so fucking hot. He wanted to fuck her six ways to Sunday. Do everything to her. Watch his buddies do everything to her and then do her again. He wanted to fuck her until she was helpless jelly. And then fuck her again.

Fuck, he could just imagine her naked, on her hands and knees while he fucked her from behind, moaning and sobbing as Chuck or one of the others shot his cum over that delicately beautiful face. And then he'd cum inside her himself, fill her with his cum, watch it dribble down her legs, watch that pretty little face as she realized he'd cum in her, watch her as she realized all his buddies were going to fuck her as well. Watch her as they did fuck her. Watch her face as they creamed inside her. And then he'd fuck that tight little ass and enjoy her squeals. Jesus fucking Christ! With that last thought, he just about creamed inside his jeans. Fuck!

Jeong found herself shivering at the intensity of his expression as he looked at her. Her knees actually felt weak as he opened the door to his amazing looking sports car. She'd never seen a car that looked so cool. Sliding into the passenger seat, her skirt rode up, exposing a lot more of her legs than guys usually saw before he shut the door and walked around to the driver's side.

"Better give me directions," he said as he started the Viper. He smiled as her eyes widened at the throaty growl. He drove slowly, following her directions. It really was only a couple of blocks, ten minutes' walk. A two minute drive at the slowest speed he could keep the Viper down to.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asked her as, simultaneously, she asked "Do you have a girlfriend?"

They both laughed.

"You first," Erik said.

"Yes," Jeong admitted, "But it's not serious, we're just like, friends that date every now and then." Now that wasn't exactly truthful, she knew, and knowing, she blushed slightly. She and Wilfrid had been dating for two and a bit years, carefully chaperoned dates at her parent's house mainly. Wilfrid was serious, she knew he regarded her as his girlfriend, she knew his parents wanted him to marry her. Jeong thought that was ridiculous. She was only eighteen. She wanted real boyfriends, not a guy her parents had arranged for her. She wanted to go to college, get her degree, get a job. Only then would she consider anything serious. "What about you? Weren't you dating Suzanne?"

"Well, I dated Suzanne a while ago," Erik admitted. Well, if a date was fucking her, he did. He'd fucked her regularly, but he wasn't putting it that way to Jeong. She'd find out for herself fast enough once he got into her panties. His cock throbbed again at the thought. "But I don't have any girlfriend right now." He smiled. "Which means I gotta find a date for the Frosh Ball." He shook his head. "But I think I left it a bit late."

"Here's my house," Jeong said suddenly. Then she blushed. "Uhhh, can you stop a few houses down, my parents' will be really upset if they see me with a guy."

"Sure," Erik said, driving by, pulling in half a dozen houses down. "Here you go." He knew a lot about upset parents. He'd had to bolt a few times when he was younger. Discretion being the better part of valour when the girl's Dad had a Remington or a Mossberg. Hey, a gun. The make and model didn't matter a shit.

"Thanks Erik," Jeong smiled as he walked around and opened her door for her. "See you around."

"Yeah, see you round Jeong." He flashed her that smiled again, leaving her weak at the knees all over again. With a quick wave, he jumped back into the Viper and drove off. All he really wanted to do was bend her over the Viper's hood, flip her skirt up, rip her panties off and fuck her until he came.

Jeong turned to watch him drive off, waving, wondering if he was looking. God, he was just so hot. She'd never felt like this with Wilfrid. Shivering, she squeezed her legs together, almost moaning out loud, wondering what had come over her. She so had to talk to Annie tonight, find out more about this guy. Annie would know, that guy Erik, he'd dated Suzanne. And okay, Suzanne was a bit of a bitch but she'd probably tell Annie and her about this guy Erik if they asked.

* * * * * *

Erik drove rather faster back towards Suzanne's. His cock strained inside his jeans. Pulling up outside, he noticed that Dave's car was gone. He shrugged. The front door wasn't locked so he walked right in. Chuck and Annie were sitting in the family room talking. Cute. Chuck grinned. "Dave left."

"Without Suzanne?"

"She didn't leave with him, guess she's still upstairs." Chuck wasn't really interested in Suzanne. He'd fucked her. Now he was focused on Annie.

Erik shrugged again. "I'll go say hi." Well, him and his cock would. Sitting the car with that gook bitch. Fuck!.

Chuck and Annie ignored him as he walked away, up the stairs. When he peered into Suzanne's bedroom she was lying on her bed, still naked. Unsurprisingly, she had that "I've been fucked" look about her. She turned her head when he walked into the room. The expression on her face wasn't one of unalloyed happiness. "What do you want now? I mean, you just fucked up my date, you bastard."

Erik grinned as he peeled his t-shirt off and dropped it on the floor. "What the fuck do you think I want Suzy." His jeans and boxers followed, releasing his erection. He actually sighed with relief as it sprang free. Suzanne didn't move as he slid down onto her bed beside her. "How was Dave?" he grinned, running his fingers over one inner thigh. Some bruises were beginning to show. Someone had been fucked hard.

Now she showed some emotion. "You could've waited until he wasn't around, Erik," she said, "I really liked him."

"Shoulda fucked him earlier then," Erik grinned, running his fingertips over her pussy lips. She sucked in her breath, sucked in her stomach, flat as it was. Her thighs fell apart.

"Jesus Erik" she said despairingly.

"I know," Erik smirked, his cock bouncing against her thigh as his hand stroked that taut flat stomach. "but hey, I had this to take care of, couldn't wait around all night." He took her hand and placed it on his cock. Almost reluctantly, Suzanne began to stroke him slowly.

"That's better, Suzy." He lowered his mouth to one full breast, suckled at her nipple, sucking it into his mouth, toying with it until she moaned and arched her back, pushed it upwards. "I was beginning to think you were mad with me."

"I am mad with you," she whispered, "I want a real boyfriend Erik, not just some guy that comes round to fuck me and shares me with his friends whenever he wants. I had Dave, I had him and you fucked it up, I really wanted him." Her hand continued to stroke him. She spread her legs wider as his finger probed her wetness.

Erik shrugged. "Well, you just had him. From the sound of it he was doing his best to give you a good one." Now he grinned. "Sure feels like you want fucking again." He pushed two fingers into her, smiled as her back arched, as her hips jerked, as she moaned. "Oh yeah, you do babe, don't you?"

"Fuck you Erik." But her hand drew his cock towards her, held him as he moved over her, as she spread her legs wide for him, guided his cock to her, releasing him as he slowly impaled her.

"Feels more like me fucking YOU Suzy," he grinned as his cock slid home inside her, hilted in her. "And fuck that feels good." She did, wetly surrounding him, clasping him in her channel, moaning softly as he felt himself filling her.

"Ohhhh yeah," she breathed, her hands resting on his back, her knees brushing his ribs as she drew them back. "Fuck me you bastard."

"Sure," Erik smiled, moving slowly, enjoying the squelching wetness of her pussy as he moved in her. Dave must have shot a real load into her. "So how was Dave?"

"He was okay," she said, "not as good as you." Tears appeared in the corners of her eyes. "But he's not coming back. He walked out one me after he finished fucking me."

"Hey, you'll find another boyfriend," Erik said. "You're good looking enough."

"Thanks," she said, "like I didn't know that."

Erik laughed. "That's the spirit Suzy. Now fuck this serious shit, I seriously need a good fuck, that gook friend of your little sister's gave me a serious woody."

"So that's what caused this," Suzy moaned, squeezing her pussy on his cock. "Better fuck me good Erik, you'll never get your dick into her." She moaned as Erik did fuck her good, her pussy making those wet wet noises with greater frequency. "Ohhhhh ...ohhh fuck Erik ... Fuck me ... Fuck me ..."

This time, Erik took his time, easing his cock in and out of her, riding her, enjoying her, using her.

"Ohhh ... you really want her don't you?" Suzy moaned out her question as Erik paused in her.

"Want who?" Erik knew exactly who she was talking about.

"Jeong," Suzy moaned, "you want to fuck Jeong." Erik's cock engorging inside her was all the answer she needed. She shuddered. "Ohh you bastard," she moaned, "you leave her alone, she's far too sweet and innocent for you, you leave her alone. I'll never forgive you if you touch her."

Erik wasn't thinking about touching Jeong, He was thinking of those long slender legs he'd seen all to briefly, of those perky breasts, of plunging his cock inwards between those slender olive brown thighs as her feet kicked up at the ceiling, of fucking the living bejesus out of her while she wailed and moaned and bucked wildly beneath him. It was only as Suzy wailed her way through an orgasm he'd barely noticed to start with that he realized he was fucking the living bejesus out of Suzy.

On the verge of his own culmination now, he didn't stop. He drove his cock into her again and again, luxuriating in each long sliding thrust within the slippery clasp of her pussy. Beneath him, Suzanne wailed and sobbed and moaned as his cock plunged thickly into her, impaling her deeply, filling her, fucking her. Helpless beneath him, she knew he was using her, knew she was nothing to him but a wet slippery cunt and a good looking body for him to fuck, but it felt so good she didn't care.

All she wanted was for him to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her. Her body arched through a second orgasm, a third, leaving her limp and slippery with sweat and then, finally, he exploded inside her. Suzanne wailed as that first spurt erupted within her, a shotgun blast of sperm-laden semen erupting within her. Another and then another as he pumped himself empty, filling her, using her as a receptacle for his lust and his pleasure.

Suzanne didn't care. All she wanted in that moment was what he was giving her. His cock. She cared for nothing else. She got nothing else. After he'd finished, he lay on her, breathing hard as her thighs and body and hands cradled him. Drained, relaxed, the tension dissipated, at last he lifted his head and smiled down at her. "You liked that Suzy?" His voice was gentle now, almost like he cared. She wished he did, but she knew he didn't.

"Yeah, I liked that," she whispered. "You know I do."

"Good," he breathed, "so no more of this I'm mad with you shit, okay. I'll fuck you when I want to, and if you don't want me to, say so and I'm outa your life for good."

"Okay," Suzanne said meekly, her body glowing.

"And okay," he grinned. "I won't fuck you when you've got a boyfriend round, I just don't like Dave. We cool."

"Yeah, we're cool," Suzy murmured. "That Jeong really got you worked up didn't she."

Erik laughed. "Yeah, she did." He didn't say anything else. Suzanne didn't bother asking. Erik was a bastard, she knew that. He'd do what he was going to do. There wasn't anything much she could do. She'd warn Jeong, but she didn't think that would make any difference. Other girls had warned her back when Erik had chased after her, back when she too was sweet and innocent, and look where she was now. She closed her eyes, enjoying Erik's weight on her, enjoying the feel of his cock still inside her. Poor Jeong.

"Hey," Erik murmured, brushing her jaw with his fingers. "Take a quick shower and I'll take you out for a steak, make up for that rabbit food you're missing."

Suzy turned her head in surprise. "You will?"

"Yeah, I feel bad screwing up your date with Dave, Suzy. Come on, let's get up. We can take Chuck and Annie as well." And that'd give Chuck time to work on Annie. And hey, afterwards he could fuck Suzy again.

* * * * * *

Next: Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch 02

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,227 Followers