All Comments on 'Jess and Her Daddy Pt. 02'

by missvixen555

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Great continuance

Beautiful masterfully crafted story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Tenderness

Well written tale of taboo but tender love between man and girl/daughter. Thank you for a decidedly different approach to a timeless, delicious story.

TigersmanTigersmanover 6 years ago
Great story

This story was more than an incest story, it was a romance story. I thoroughly loved it.

AnEternalAnEternalover 6 years ago
Wow

Enjoying it, here's idea? Father dead, Jess missed being breeding. So fall for her oldest son and she once again being breeding. 😄

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Family continues

Jess and daddy teach their children to fuck and breed when they turn 18

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
Your math is off

The story began on the dad's 60th birthday and Jess was already 18 at that point. Dad is now 66, making it at least six years later, but you say that Jess is only 23 (18+5=23). Jess would have to be at least 24, if not 25.

Unless some of the children were premies, more than 6-1/2 years would have actually passed [James pregnancy - 9 months, plus the twin girls - 9 months, equals 18 months total or 1-1/2 yrs., plus the additional 5 years equals 6-1/2 years]. Add in the months when "They would fuck through her periods if they had not impregnated her before her period came..." and you're looking at closer to 7 years (or more) having passed from the start of the story to the end.

acSolitude1964acSolitude1964over 5 years ago
Lovely

A beautiful and well-written tale of love and passion! thank you so much...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some confusion

Ovulation and periods do not recomence immediately after delivery. In fact, the more frequently the mother’s breasts are suckled, the longer ovulation is delayed.

Also, sperm never enters the uritha. That is the tune running from the bladder to the outside to allow urine to void.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To confused anon

Wrong on both accounts. Ovulation post-pregnancy varies depending on the woman. I personally have a cousin who got pregnant right around week 3, or 4, after her first child. She was, obviously, nursing her first born at the time. Also, a girlfriend of mine had the same thing happen, just a little quicker than my cousin. Honestly wouldn't mind if it happened to me, as well.

Second, ok you're right, it doesn't travel down the uritha, it travels down the URETHRA, which carries both urine AND the male ejaculate. Since you apparently got a C in anatomy, here...read this article and learn to look stuff up that you don't really know BEFORE you pass along your ignorance. I made sure to find something with pictures. https://www.merckmanuals.com/home/men-s-health-issues/biology-of-the-male-reproductive-system/structure-of-the-male-reproductive-system

To Missvixen555:

Enjoyed the story, both parts. Still unsure on the development of the family dynamics, but luckily that didn't detract too much from the story. High marks from this end for you. Hope you come back and write more. Cheers, girl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Marked as my favorite... I get off the fastest with this one! Thank you!

steve437steve437about 4 years ago
Everything I love in one story

Wow - I'm loving this series - daddy daughter, impregnation, lactating, squirting, birthing - wow wow wow !

lovedefactolovedefactoover 2 years ago

Got to read all of your stories! Please don't stop writing! You are very gifted. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was fantastic!! Way to go I was enthralled the entire time.

WildErotica69WildErotica69over 2 years ago

Heavily pregnant, lactating and taking load after load deep inside her - wow just wow - write more.

sakilahsaintrichsakilahsaintrichover 1 year ago

really good ... daddy daughter/suckling/fucking/yes, oozing titty milk, love it

WordsMusicMagicWordsMusicMagicover 1 year ago

Pretty hot. Wish dad had been a touch younger. You also have math problems...Even if she HAD gotten knocked up within a month of giving birth after every single pregnancy (which is nearly impossible), it would have taken nearly seven years. When she got pregnant the first time she was over 18. She would have been at least 25. Oh well....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave the story a 4.

I'm a big fan of mother/son relationships. But this story was hot. Father and daughter. And both wanting to make a baby. Not just a baby but many babies.

I had a relationship with my sister, and she gave birth to 4 of my children. We are still together growing old gracefully. Spending loving times with our children and grandchildren.

When our daughter turned 16 years old my sister saw me eyeing her one afternoon while she was swimming in our pool. She asks me if I had ever thought of making love to her. I was honest with her and told her that she was a beautiful young woman who looked alike like her mother, and I would surely fuck her if I had the chance. Elena, my sister surprised me by saying that she could understand my feelings and said that she rather has me introduce Maria, our daughter, to sex than some stupid pimple headed teenage boy. Elena also said that if I was to get Maria pregnant that the baby would be beautiful.

No, I never introduce Maria to sex. Something I regreted for years.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well-written sensual story. Never had sex with my father but he certainly indulged in my big lactating breasts for each of my four pregnancies. It was a special bond that we developed and I was more than happy to help him realize his fantasy.

xina2591xina25919 months ago

oh so good, suckling nipples is so erotic ... but having 11 babies to feed well, it's a little too much ... but i love the daddy daughter bit .. and suckling and fucking ... oh so good ... two mouths on her nipples, suckling yes, all thetime... yes, ... so delicious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissvixen555@missvixen555
Just a sensuous woman who loves to write about love. Please comment and rate my stories - your comments mean the world to me - they show that I am doing something right and touching someone. Please take the time to let me know what you thought. It really will be appreciated....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES