Jess and Her Daddy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie was ecstatic to hear his wife utter those words. He had hoped for this outcome dearly. It was the perfect plan, meaning they would be able to cope with many, many more children. He could keep getting Jess pregnant over and over. Between the three of them, the rearing of all the babies would be so much easier.

The smell of sex permeated the air. Flo could sense it, and in hindsight realised that this same smell had drifted across her nostrils several times recently. Now all was clear.

Jess's naked body was glowing with health. Her skin flushed pink, her hips and belly thick and strong. She certainly did have the body for growing children. Flora looked her baby girl up and down. 18 years old and breasts dripping milk; her body was just naturally made to breed. Flo felt strangely proud of her.

"Jess you are a strong woman. You will be a wonderful mother; nurture your children and raise them well. They will be happy and healthy, and loved, by all of us. You have my blessing to continue. We'll nurse the brood together and bring them up in a loving family."

Jess looked into her mothers kind eyes. There was a sparkle there. More than she had ever noticed it before. Her mother looked relieved and serene.

They both welled up a little as Flo took her girl in her arms and held her tightly.

"I love you mummy. You're a wonderful person. I can't wait to have our baby and raise it together. This means everything to me."

Charlie sat on the other side of his daughter, reaching his arm round her and onto Flo's shoulder.

"Flo, thank you for being so amazing as always, I couldn't be without you, you know that. Jessie and I are different. But we both need you."

"I know Charlie. Just don't sneak around me, like I said. Please be free in this house. I am not going to spy on you both, I don't mind your time alone and any noises or sights I see. Please just don't exclude me from your lives."

"How could I Flo. You are everything to us." Charlie said, emotionally. He was so comforted and excited at the same time.

"Give your body to our daughter, Charlie, make love to her. fill her with seed and bring forth many more babies. Start your family and grow it big. This home will be a happy one for them."

Jess and her daddy were still naked and Jess's pussy leaked cum gently. It was a very strange scene. Something that is not witnessed every day - maybe in some cultures but certainly not in middle class rural Gloucestershire where they lived. This made it all the more exciting and taboo to Charlie. He'd impregnated his daughter for the first time. His wife had just caught them in the throes of wild fucking, with his cock embedded deep inside her body. Now, she had somehow come round to the idea and was blessing their union?

Charlie knew that Flora had deep rooted desires to see her daughter pregnant. He wondered if Flo was aroused by catching them in the act. He knew that their sex life was over. But Jess and he had just begun.

Jess and her daddy smiled at each other as Flo got up to leave the room. They came back together in an embrace, one that somehow spoke volumes about their future. How those coming weeks and months would pan out. How she would grow and her body change. They knew it would all be alright.

"Daddy, I think you spoke beautifully today."

"Thank you my princess. We are free. Free to be who we want to be. Together. We don't even have to leave the house. We will be invincible together."

He planted kisses all over her, her face, her neck, her shoulders as her head lay on his shoulder. His hands wrapped around her, he started to move them up and down her beautiful voluptuous body. Pausing on her breast, he cupped her and lowered his head to her darkening areola. Squeezing a small drop of milk out, he licked it clean from her nipple.

She held the back of his head on her nipple as he continued to feed hungrily on her. Suckling, latching hard. His technique had developed fantastically in the last few weeks. He was drawing huge volumes of milk from her heavy, veiny breasts. When they were not able to feed for a few hours, she would fill up so full and they would ache and need relief. Daddy would always oblige.

Half an hour passed. He was full and satiated. Lately, daddy was feeling healthier. Fitter. Stronger. His skin seemed to glow. The private and intimate connection they had was overall what made what they had so very special. Their feeding sessions helped grow their love tenfold.

It did tire Jess out quite a bit but it was worth it for the arousal and intimacy that it created. They would almost always make love before and again after a feeding session. It was as if the feeding would stock Charlie's balls up full to the brim with sperm and his second load was thick and potent for her.

This time, though, they fell asleep straight after the feeding, and woke up an hour later. Daddy was rock hard for his baby. She parted her legs as he lay on top of her, her arms wrapped around him. His cock found her opening as they lay lazily together, and entered her.

Awakening and aroused now, Charlie felt strong and virile, with the feeling of warm, welcoming and very tight pussy enveloping it, his cock drove into her already cum-filled body. This was the third time today. The revelation of her pregnancy was so exciting, they'd found the energy to fuck three times in one day. This time was the first with mum's consent though, so it was even more special.

Out of respect for Flo, they made love reverently and deliberately, kissing deeply, mouths locked the whole time as hips bucked firmly into each other. There was no worrying about 'being caught' now. Though, somehow that did add to the thrill. His balls forced tightly against her bum cheeks, slapping it as he thrust, splaying her opening wide with his hands on each of her bum cheeks and forcing her back down on him each time. There was an incredible tightness around his cock.

Jess felt him suddenly harden more in anticipation of that huge load about to release and flood her pussy. He became like steel as he exploded. He convulsed and writhed in ecstasy as he came. She was so overflowing now she could not keep it all inside and the bed became soaked.

Jess turned her head to meet her fathers. They kissed delicately as they remained joined together. Their love was never as unparalleled and their bond never as unbreakable as it was right now.

They lay silently for a while, skin on skin.

His arms slid around her waist, hands on her stomach; on their brand new life, their new creation.

"Jess, the love we have found surpasses anything I have ever felt before, it scares me it's so strong. Now we are making our first child, your mum is happy for us to make love daily, and freely, I really can't believe it has worked out like this. It couldn't be better."

"I'm happier than I ever have been in my life, daddy." Jess said.

He gazed at her. Her face was smiling and beaming with joy. He fondled her full breasts, squeezing the nipples until milk expressed onto his hands in that way that delighted him so much. He leaned down and suckled her once again. It was important to keep the routine going to maintain the flow.

This was very early days in the pregnancy, and her milk should not have come in yet, but Charlie had already developed a bit of a physical dependency on her breast, on feeding from her, and this dependency was growing stronger and stronger. He craved suckling her now almost as much as he craved having his hard cock buried deep inside her tight young teenage pussy, cumming inside her. It felt so erotic. So delicious.

He found it hard not to cum in minutes most days, as she stimulated him so intensely. She was always so wet, usually because she was still full of his cum from the previous time. He was so big and wide, he fitted her very snugly and stretched her to her limits. The feeling was always so amazing. They were utterly addicted to each other.

The weeks and months passed as Jess progressed through her pregnancy. Her belly inevitably started to swell after a month or two and she became very round. She seemed to be carrying the baby deep inside her body; rather than a neat little front belly, she became huge. They became more and more excited to receive their child into the world. Jess was anxious about birthing a child but desperate to feel it travelling down her birth canal, out into the world.

They would make love around twice daily, morning and night usually. Although Flo was more than happy for them to do so, they liked to sneak around a little as this gave them a thrill, which added to the excitement. Sometimes Charlie would sneak into her room at 3am and start to feed, which always relaxed Jess. Usually though, it would arouse them so much that it would result in daddy's cock buried deep inside his daughter. Other times, he would lay with her all night long, awaking early and with both of them in a horny state from having slept naked together all through the night.

Jess would usually part her thighs and allow her daddy's cock into the tight gap there, where it would search for the opening and eventually slide in. This was a great way for them, as Jess got more and more pregnant, as she could relax and enjoy her daddy's big cock entering her deeply without any pressure on the baby or any difficult positions.

Now Jess was heavily pregnant with their child, their son, as they found out later, her breasts literally dripped and leaked milk. Her breasts were pendulous, and her nipples darkened and thick. Daddy enjoyed a new lease of life with all the nutrition he was receiving. His skin seemed more youthful somehow! His shoulders a little wider, his waist a little slimmer. A man who was going on 61 shouldn't look as good as he did. He provided his teenage daughter all the fruits of his new found vitality, with virile fucking, and passionate energetic lovemaking. He would explore her pregnant body and worship her curves. He devoted his days and nights to the love of his pregnant baby girl.

The time had come. Jess, in the throes of straddling daddy's cock in the living room, suddenly felt her daddy thrust extra hard. At that thrust, her water broke. It was seemingly enough to tease her overloaded womb to break that water. She gushed pools all over her daddy's cock and all over the sofa. They had carried on fucking amongst the messy wetness, as it seemed to turn daddy on more. He came hard into her watery entrance.

They bore their baby boy some 12 hours later, Jess delivered him perfectly and he was a healthy 9lbs. A huge mass to force down a tiny birth canal, Charlie wondered how it was done - it really was a miracle.

He was overcome with tears of joy as he watched the head and body of his son crowning at the mouth of Jess's vaginal hole. Watching him move forward, slowly, out from the womb, into the world, a beautiful sight. He found watching the birth strangely erotic. She, a teen, but oh, so strong and powerful in her pain. Jess endured the ordeal of birth with grace and maturity. It seemed to be innate in her.

As the child passed down the birth canal, into life, she brought him to her breast. The breast she and daddy had been preparing so diligently for baby. He latched onto her dripping nipple and started to feed straightaway, drawing out her nutrients.

Jess was determined to deliver their new child all the nutrients she could, direct from her breast, the best place. Her father would also continue to feed from her. Her breasts got bigger and bigger, so in turn their capacity increased and would need releasing every few hours otherwise she would become sore. Not that that happened often, with two mouths to feed.

Jess discovered she loved having both breasts fed on at once. She found it erotic and it turned her on. Her libido was through the roof most of the time, despite the exhaustion of child rearing. Flo would make life so much easier for Jess. Taking the boy away half of the day to give Jess time to sleep and do all the normal things people need to do, gave Jess a huge helping hand. Her pussy would still moisten at the slightest hint of a tongue grazing her nipple.

It was about a fortnight into their newborn son's life, and Jess's body almost fully healed from the birth. She had stretched quite far but hadn't torn in the birth, surprisingly, as their boy, whom they named James, was a big baby. She started to feel horny and crave being filled with her daddy's cock again very soon. Her hormones were crying out to her to become pregnant again. They automatically gave her the signals to populate her womb once more.

It was a matter of weeks before her body became impregnated again. They'd dedicated themselves to make this happen very quickly, striking whilst the iron was hot. Charlie religiously inseminated her, and of course they took great pleasure in this every day and night. Charlie was still a virile man in his early 60s.

They would fuck through her periods if they had not impregnated her before her period came; and they both especially enjoyed that. The chances of pregnancy reduced, of course, but the feeling at this time was delightful to both of them.

Flo threw herself into the duties of grandma-hood, caring for baby James half of the time. She encouraged the mating sessions sometimes, strangely, having initially been angry at Charlie, she was sold on the large family idea. Jess's role effectively became that of child bearer and milk maker. She revelled in this role, loving being the stay at home baby machine. It was like a drug to her.

Jess gave birth to twins next. Two girls. Jess adored being pregnant and giving birth, her body looked so sexy, especially with twins - her belly grew huge. She carried the twins right at the front and from the back you wouldn't have noticed her belly, but from the front, she was literally bursting she was so big. Her breasts were well worn, and worked hard constantly, delivering litres of milk to their babies, and, of course, to their daddy.

Daddy, of course, also found her pregnant body a constant turn on. He loved fucking Jess's soaking pussy when she was heavily pregnant, the weight on top of his cock stimulated him; and he loved fondling her curves and grabbing onto her huge breasts. Jess loved it too and cradled her belly as they fucked.

The twin girls were gorgeous; Flo was so excited by the new arrivals. She started to pretty much take over the hard work of raising and caring for the babies, leaving Jess free to be fucked regularly by daddy and to milk the babies. She became a precious resource. A loved one, at that. Charlie adored and worshipped the baby machine that was his daughter.

5 more years passed. Jess had had 6 more pregnancies over this space of time and had two more sets of twins as part of that brood, so they had a total of 11 children. Her body was totally changed now but she was addicted to this lifestyle now and so was her daddy.

Charlie, now a 66-year-old man, was enjoying his new found status as a breeder and father. His children were all so young, they did have to sell up and buy a bigger place with several more rooms. He didn't want to stop breeding his daughter, and neither did she deep down, but it was getting to a point where they may have to consider it. Jess was now 23, and a mother to 11 children. By 40, all of her 11 children would be adults. There aren't many mothers who can say that.

Jess was on permanent rotation for her breast milk. She had to eat well, to provide the nutrients 11 babies and one fully grown man needed. Jess felt like their family could be complete now if they did decide to stop.

"Jess my baby girl, are you sure you are happy to finish our family?" he whimpered in her arms sadly as he suckled from her.

"Yes daddy, I am happy, 11 babies is a huge family. They're all so young and will need to be taken care of and raised properly. I love being pregnant you know I do. I don't want us to stop fucking, daddy. I love you more than ever. Maybe I can just go on the pill, so you can cum inside me just as much as before."

"Yes Jessie baby. I am sure it would work just fine. I don't want us to stop making love, ever, I love fucking your beautiful pregnant body so much, you know I do, Maybe you're right, 11 is enough. 11 beautiful babies. 6 or so years ago we had none. Can you believe it? We have created all these lives in pure love."

Charlie kissed his daughter tenderly on the mouth.

"I'm an old, not so fertile young man now you know Jess, though I still have all the same desires, to give you my hard cock, daily, deeply, and fill your womb. That can never change as long as I shall live. I think if you don't go on the pill we will be OK if we avoid your fertile days."

Their lips met with a kiss, their tongues locked together in love. The hot, fucking-like actions they performed inside each other's mouths, aroused them both intensely.

Jess thought about it as her mouth was locked with her father's.

"Yes, he's probably right, We'll just fuck when I am not fertile. No need to get the pill. He's getting old now."

Charlie was also thinking deeply, as he moved his stiff shaft onto Jess's wet, awaiting pussy opening, and slid in slowly.

"I am so getting her pregnant again tonight. It doesn't stop. My 'extremely fertile' results from the lab last week mean it's only a matter of time now before she's fertilised and carrying baby number 12..."

"I love you baby girl, so much. And I love all our children." Charlie cried, as his cum flooded her womb once more.

Her egg moved down keenly through her tubes, 3 days early, into position inside her, almost as if it had sensed the sperm in anticipation. The next 9 months would fly by and Jess would once more be full to the brim with another set of twins.

Jess secretly knew her daddy's game though. She loved every minute of the game.

"I love you too daddy, so much too."

Her pussy hungrily sucked the cum out of her daddy's cock, eager to soak her egg, rendering it helpless against the huge barrage of sperm; unable to resist fertilisation.

She couldn't wait to be pregnant again!

12