Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want?" I asked Dante while I looked into his eyes and I let myself drop as far onto his cock as I could. His eyes closed as I asked him. I couldn't feel our loins pressed together, so I knew he wasn't all the way in, I could feel the tip of his cock pressing firmly against my cervix. The pressure against the my cervix was intense and the feeling of my pussy being completely filled caused me to yelp while at the same time curling my toes and gripping the couch cushions with all my might.

"You feel so fucking good." Dante said while looking me in the eyes.

I then raised myself up so that he was just barely inside of me. I wanted to get him all the way inside of me, but i knew it would take some patience. I took a deep breath and slowly dropped back onto his cock, rotating and gyrating my hips in a circular motion while continuing to take him further into me. While I did this Dante moved his hands all over my body. Moving from my ass, to my waist, to my tits. Once I felt the head of his cock against my cervix I slowly lifted myself back up his shaft. We did this slowly for a few minutes before I finally felt our loins together. Once I felt my pelvic bone firmly against his I started bouncing up and down faster. I swear, in less than a minute I felt my orgasm building.

I started breathing faster and faster while I bounced up and down on Dante. While I was doing this Dante slipped his thumb into my mouth. I tried focusing on sucking on his thumb instead of cumming, but it didn't work. When the orgasm finally came I moved from bouncing up and down to grinding myself hard back and forth.

"Fuck, you are so tight." Dante said in a strained manner.

"Fuck, you are so big." I responded in kind while I started panting.

"Don't stop." Dante instructed me.

I was quivering, my entire body shaking, my pussy started to tingle and tickle uncontrollably. I did my best to keep rocking back and forth for Dante. I didn't think I would be able to keep it up. My pussy was tingling so intensely that my body was writhing.

Just as I though I couldn't go any longer I felt Dante start to squeeze my hips tightly. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum." Dante said as he breathed heavily.

I lifted up off Dante. Partly to alleviate the intense tingling, but mostly because I wanted his cum in my mouth. I climbed off Dante's lap and pushed his legs apart as I dropped to my knees in between his legs. I quickly moved my mouth over his cock, taking him into my mouth as I started stroking his cock. Seconds later I felt Dante start to tremble while his cock started to swell even more than it already was. "Fuck." Dante yelled out.

Dante's Hot, salty cum spurted into my mouth. I kept it on my tongue, savoring the flavor and looking to his eyes so that he could see that I was enjoying the taste of him. While I was about to swallow another stream, even more than the last, squirted into my mouth. I swallowed what I could as Dante spurted load after load into my mouth. As I tried to swallow it all I realized that my mouth was practically full. As Dante grunted and another load squirted into my mouth I realized that I couldn't swallow it all. My mouth was full, I was still swallowing his thick, creamy cum, and I briefly opened my mouth to try and take a breath. While my mouth was open Dante shot another load hitting the back of my throat causing me to cough. As I coughed I large glob of cum fell from my mouth and onto the couch cushion.

I was eventually able to swallow all of the cum, making sure to take Dante into my mouth and milk him for every drop. I kept sucking until Dante finally started to writhe. "Ok, Ok" He laughed, ""It's starting to tickle." he said.

"I know the feeling." I told Dante as I let his slightly softening cock fall from my mouth. "God damn." I continued. "That was fantastic."

"It sure was." Dante replied. He then looked down at the couch. "You made a bit of a mess." Dante continued looking at his cum on the cushion.

"I made a mess?" I replied. "It's your cum."

"Yeah, but you're the one that let it drip onto the cushion." Dante said jovially.

While I was sitting there on me knees I heard my phone go off in the other room. It was Jake's ring. Shit, I thought to myself. I let it go to voicemail, but knew that I'd need to call him back.

"Hubby?" Dante asked.

"Yep." I replied. "I'll need to call him back."

I lifted up from the floor, stood up, and collapsed on the couch next to Dante, lifting one leg and draping it over his. "I'll clean that up in a minute." I told Dante, motioning to his cum. I then reached down and cupped his massive balls with my right hand. "If you didn't pack so much semen in these things it wouldn't have been a problem." I said with a snicker.

Dante and I sat there for a few minutes. I caressed his body with my right hand while reaching up to finish off my glass of Pinot with my left. Dante was running his left hand up and down my body. His touch gave me goose bumps. As I ran my hand over his cock I looked between his legs at the glob of cum on the couch. "I should clean that up." I said aloud.

I dragged myself off the couch and made my way to the laundry room. I grabbed a towel and the can of carpet and upholstery spray. As I walked back Dante was standing and walking towards the bathroom. The sight of his long and thick cock swinging between his legs was breathtaking. Something about the appearance of such a beautiful, impressive cock just made me want to stare endlessly at it. As we passed each other Dante swung his hand behind me slapping me on the ass. He connected perfectly, a loud smack echoed inside the living room.

I got down on my knees in front of the cushion where Dante's cum was. I used the towel to scoop up the glob of cum, there had to be a good two tablespoons of it. Where his cum had been sitting on the couch there was a dark spot about the size of an Oreo cookie. I sprayed the upholstery spray onto the cushion and watched as the foam fizzled and started to slowly disappear. In the other room I could hear Dante peeing into the toilet bowl. It sounded like a heavy stream. I wondered to myself, does pee from a large cock make a different sound in the toilet than pee from a small cock? I snapped out of it as the stream slowed to a trickle. What a weird thing to think about.

The white foam was now almost dissipated so I used the clean part of the towel to wipe the jizz stain in a circular motion. As I pulled the towel away I looked at the damage. It looked like it would be ok. Hard to tell until it dries though. While I was surveying the stain I heard Dante walking up behind me. A moment later I felt a tap on my shoulder. Lifting my eyes from the stain I looked over at my should and saw Dante's cock resting there.

I smiled up at Dante. "Be careful with that thing. You could put someone's eye out." I said with a laugh. Dante then pulled back and his cock slipped off my shoulder.

Dante moved back a bit and then slipped to his knees. I was twisted around, looking at him over my shoulder. His cock was in his hand, it was semi erect. Dante then put has hand on my back and pushed me forward so that my tits were resting on the cushion that I'd just cleaned. Dante then used his other hand to spread my legs apart. Once my legs were spread I felt Dante's finger probing my pussy. I was still extremely wet. Dante pulled his finger out. I was bent over the cushion but my head was turned so that I could look at Dante behind me. Dante's cock was now almost fully erect as he pushed it up against my still wet and well worked pussy. The feeling of him pressing against me startled me.

Dante let his hand that had been on my back slip up my back until my hair was between his fingers. He then closed his hand and yanked my hair back. That instantly got my heart racing. I took my lower lip between my teeth and pushed my ass back against him. "Fuck this naughty pussy" I told him. As the words came from my mouth I watched as Dante slapped my ass hard. Another echo rang throughout the living room.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, as Dante pushed himself into me. He went relatively slowly. I imagine that experience with his super-sized cock told him that he had to take it slowly unless he wanted to hurt a girl.

Dante slowly built up speed, pushing all the way into me much quicker than when I was riding him. I loved the feeling of Dante's loins pressed against my ass cheeks and his heavy balls slapping against my clit. Now that Dante was all the way in he started pumping faster. As he pumped harder and faster the force made me realize how hard the tile floor was. Within a minute my knees were killing me. I can't imagine his were feeling fine either. Despite his cock feeling amazing, I had to re-position. "This is killing my knees baby." I told Dante.

"Yeah, mine too. Dante pulled out and lifted up to his feet. I started to climb onto the couch, but Dante stopped me. "No." Dante said. "Your bed."

It surprised me to hear him say that. I immediately thought that, despite the fact that I'm cheating on my husband at this very moment, fucking Dante in our bed seemed like a line I wasn't willing to cross. "Not in my bed." I replied to Dante.

For a moment we stood there looking at each other. Dante then grabbed his cock and shook it in front of me. It was rock hard and pointing straight at me. That thing is ridiculous. It almost seemed to have a hypnotizing affect on me. I stared at his beautiful cock. While I was staring Dante stepped forward and swept me up so that he was cradling me in his arms. I looked up at him.

"You are so bad." I told him.

"I think we've both crossed that line." Dante replied. I couldn't argue.

Dante walked out of the living room on the way upstairs. As we approached the laundry room I told Dante to stop. "Put me down for a second."

"Why?" Dante asked.

"Trust me." I told him. "You can pick me up again in a second, but i need to check something real quick."

Dante put me down. I smiled at him, raised on my toes, and kissed him on the cheek. I then walked into the laundry room, opened a drawer and grabbed a thin roll from the drawer. With the roll in my hand I walked back to Dante. His cock was still hard. I dropped to my knees in front of him and let the roll unfurl. I clasped one end in between my thumbs and index finger of my left hand and stretched the roll out and along the length of Dante's impressive cock.

"Really?" Dante asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, really." I told him. "I want to know how big this thing is." I stretched the tape measure out along the length of his cock. "Just over 9.5 inches." I told Dante. "We'll round up to 10." I said with a smile. I then wrapped the roll around the girth of his cock. "7 inches in diameter." I said. "Jesus, it's like a Red Bull can."

"OK, OK. now you have something to brag about to your girlfriends. Now let's get upstairs." Dante said to me.

I dropped the tape measure, and Dante swept me off my feet and into his arms again. Moments later we were in my bedroom. Dante threw me on the bed so that I landed on my back. Dante was quickly on the bed and moving over me. I quickly spread my legs to welcome him in. As Dante moved over me I placed my hands on his shoulders and stared into his dark eyes. Dante grabbed my ankles and spread my legs apart. I felt his cock drop down against my stomach and pelvic bone. I looked down wide eyed at the sight of his enormous cock resting on my stomach. "That's how deep it's going to go." Dante informed me. I loved the idea of that.

Dante then moved back and pressed his fat head against my wet and waiting pussy. This time Dante didn't waste any time. Almost immediately he was pounding into me with full force. The tip of his cock slammed against my tender cervix with blunt force. His balls slapped against my ass, and the full weight of his large, muscular body slammed into me. This was unlike the other times. The force with which he slammed into me was almost violent. I stared into his eyes as Dante continued to pound into me. I was lost in his eyes, and the weight of him on top of me made me feel delicate and vulnerable. All the while he slammed his cock hard into me. He was bottoming out with every pump. My cervix was getting hammered repeatedly. I was moaning and screaming as he punished my pussy like it had never been punished before.

My mind and body were a mix of confusing sensations. While my cervix felt tender and started to hurt, the rest of my pussy was more alive with sensation than I'd ever felt before. The orgasm that came with that was so intense that I could barely breath. I started gushing, and could feel my wet pussy dripping down my inner thigh and down the crack of my ass. The orgasm had me writhing yet again. I tried to catch my breath as I screamed for Dante to fuck me harder. I was in an orgasmic trance.

As I started to come down from the intense orgasm Dante got that look on his face, he was ready to cum. "Cum inside of me." I begged him.

When I said that, Dante found just a bit more force with which to pound into me. "God damn!" Dante yelled out. As he yelled I felt him pulsing inside of me. Despite how much he unloaded into my mouth earlier, he still shot wave after wave into me. When he finally stopped cumming he collapsed on top of me. We were both a sweaty mess. Letting him cum inside of me made me feel so naughty. I loved it.

Being pinned underneath him felt great. His now softening cock was still inside of me. It fit like a glove and felt perfect. I didn't want this feeling to go away. I was smitten. "Stay the night." I asked him looking into his eyes.

"You really want me to?" He asked.

"Yes. more than anything." I told him. "In the morning I'll make you breakfast. After I wake you up to a morning blow job, that is." I promised him.

"I'm sold." Dante said. "Though, I think I'll want more of that perfect pussy before breakfast." Dante continued.

I smiled up at him as he leaned down and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"I love the feeling of your soft cock inside of me." I whispered to him.

As I said that his cock lurched slightly, getting just a little hard. It felt good, but at the same time I realized that my cervix was throbbing and feeling very sore.

I didn't want him to move from inside of me, but we couldn't very well go to sleep like this.

We layed there for a few minutes, kissing and talking. I really had to pee so I eventually had to have him pull out of me. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I peed I could feel a slight burning sensation. I guess my pussy was protesting the pounding it got. Dante followed me in to the bathroom. I did my usual ritual in the bathroom. Removed my make-up and brushed my teeth. Dante sat on the counter on his bare ass while I did this. When I was done I offered up my tooth brush to him. "Care to brush your teeth lover?" I asked him.

Dante happily obliged. There was something erotic and naughty about even the little act of having him share my toothbrush. When he was done we moved back to the bedroom. I was exhausted, but it dawned on me that I needed to call Jake back. "Shit, I need to call Jake." I told Dante as I reversed course and walked downstairs to grab my phone.

Jake had left a message asking how the competition went and asking me to call him back. I walked over to the couch, and sat down before dialing. While the phone rang I surveyed the cum spot on the cushion. It looked OK.

Jake picked up quickly. "Hey baby." He said as he answered the call.

"Hi hun." I replied. "How are you?" I asked.

"Who cares about me, how did the competition go?" Jake asked with enthusiasm.

I started telling him about the competition and how excited I was that I got third. Jake was elated and told me how proud he was of me. As he was telling me this Dante appeared in the living room, buck naked with his ridiculous cock swinging between his legs. I gave him a look, as if to say, what are you doing, get out of here. He paid no mind and sauntered up to me. I was talking with Jake as Dante came to a stop with his cock just inches from my face. I gave him another scolding look. He then took a step back, dropped to his knees, grabbed my knees and forced my legs open. I did my best to remain unphased while Jake asked me more about the competition. As I started to tell him more about it, Dante moved his head in between my legs and put his tongue on my clit while slipping a finger inside of me.

Maintaining my concentration was an exercise in futility. I continued to give Dante scolding looks, but he didn't budge. I finally finished recounting my day, and told Jake I was exhausted and needed to sleep. As Jake said goodnight and told me he loved me I looked down at Dante's head between my legs. Fuck, what have i got myself into? I thought to myself. After hanging up I looked down at Jake. "You're so bad." I told him. "Let's go to sleep." Dante smiled and stood up. We then walked upstairs, hand-in-hand.

Once in bed we snuggled, kissed, and talked for about an hour before Dante finally drifted off. I followed shortly after, my head snuggled up against his chest, my leg draped across his mid section.

When I woke up in the morning I felt a like I was going to die. The mild pain I had felt in my cervix was now severe cramps and had moved up into my abdomen. It felt similar to menstrual cramping, but way worse than normal, there was also some blood and spotting on the sheets, along with Dante's cum which had seeped out of my pussy. When I got out of bed to pee, it felt like my vagina was on fire. The cramps were so bad that I was almost nauseous.

I didn't know what to make of this, so I immediately went downstairs and got to work on the internet researching my symptoms. After some searching I began to realize that the symptoms closely matched a bruised cervix. Several articles I stumbled upon discussed the downsides of having sex with a guy with a really large penis. To be honest, the article made me laugh. It also made me breathe a sigh of relief. The symptoms seemed to perfect match a bruised cervix, which is apparently not anything to worry too much about. Another article also really captured my attention. The girl that wrote the article said that, landing a dude with a big penis in your bed for sex-filled times is a little bit like wearing a really great bra: it just makes you feel better about yourself. I had to admit that I found what she said to be true. Just seeing such an impressive dick in front of you is a major turn-on. I hadn't thought about it for years, but in the past, when I'd had a new boyfriend with a really big cock, I would always want to share the news with friends. It was kind of like having something to brag about.

While I was reflecting on the pros and cons of having sex with a man with a big cock, the urge for that cock started to build inside of me. Here I was, in pain, yet starting to fantasize about having that cock again. I also wanted to be able to share the joy with someone, to "brag" about how big my mans cock was. The distraction didn't last long though. The cramping at times almost had me doubling over in pain.

I shut the laptop and slowly walked upstairs. Once upstairs I slipped into bed beside Dante. I nuzzled up against him, moving my hand to my stomach in hopes that it would help ease the pain. Eventually I drifted back to sleep.

I awoke to Dante's hand between my legs. He was gently rubbing my clit. "I want more of this." Dante said.

The cramping was still severe. I looked at Dante. "You broke me." I said to him.

He cocked his head to the side. 'What do you mean?" Dante asked.

"Well, I woke up with the worst cramps I've ever had, and sharp pain in my cervix. When I got up to go pee, it burned. I was like, what the hell is going on. I was seriously worried. I went downstairs and googled the symptoms. They were pretty much a perfect match for a bruised cervix and vaginal tears. Apparently there can be a down side to having a really big cock." I told Dante as I reached down and grabbed his cock.