Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

"Oh shit." Dante said. "Are you OK?"

"It's really really painful." I told him. "Supposedly it's no big deal. It should go away after a few days. If not, then I should probably go see someone."

"I'm so sorry baby." Dante said. "I should have known better. Last night, when we fucked up here I got to it too quickly. I know we gotta always start slowly, get you worked up and let that amazing pussy stretch out a bit before I really start to go at it." Dante continued.

I turned my head to the side while looking at him. "Has this happened to you before?" I asked him.

Dante got a coy look on his face. "Yeah, it's happened a few times. Like I said, I know better, you just had me so excited and turned on, I wasn't thinking straight and wanted to give it to you good right off the bat." Dante said.

"Like I said, the down side of packing something like this." I said as I gave his cock a squeeze.

"Has it ever happened to you before?" Dante then asked me.

"No." I told him. "I mean, I've been with large guys before, but never this big." I again gave his cock a squeeze. "And never that hard." I finished.

------

Dante stuck around for a few hours. We had breakfast, enjoyed each others company, and talked about how long it might take before my broken pussy would be ready for another pounding. We both wanted more.

"I promise, I'll let you know as soon as she's back in service." I told Dante. That made him laugh.

As Dante got ready to leave I walked him to the front door, stopping in the entryway to hug him and see him off. As I stood on my tippy toes with my arms around his shoulders, and his arms wrapped around my waist, our lips met passionately. I felt fireworks exploding. As we separated and he walked out the front door I wondered to myself, have I passed the point of no return? I feel like I'm falling for him. What on earth do I do now?

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers