Jess was a Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Jess. I'm crazy about you not plain old crazy. I'm not going to jump off a bridge for you or kill someone for you. Fuck."

"You're crazy enough to imagine we can have a life together, as lover's, as a couple. That's pretty crazy."

"You can't, imagine it?"

"I imagine it all the time! All I can imagine is being with you. What I can't imagine, and I don't think you can either, is how. How do we do that, not imagine it, Jon, that's easy. How do we make it real?"

"I'm sorry I ignored you." He kisses the side of her face. "While I was painting, I mean. Let's run away for the rest of the week to some little fishing shack. All we'll do is make love and eat, no painting, no swimming, no long dinners with parents."

Jess raises herself off his lap and stands. She holds out her hand. He takes it and she helps him to his feet. She cups his face in her hands and tilts her head back. His lips graze across hers as fleeting as ripples on a pond. His fingertips roam up and down her back, flitting, grazing, never alighting in just one spot. They're still in the short entryway to the room. Her lips part. He teases her with his tongue. Her hands fall from his face. She stands, eyes closed, head back as his lips and tongue, his fingers flitter over her body. He wets a finger, presses it to a nipple, bends and blows over her nipple, where some magic causes his hot breath to feel cold. His hands turn her.

The same, wistfully soft kisses pepper her back. He squats on his heels, puts his hands on her hips, and begins to kiss her bottom. One hand moves to her pussy. He cups it as he kisses the soft skin of her butt. He kisses his way up her spine. The hand on her pussy trails up her front, keeping pace with his lips. He presses his body to hers and moves her forward a step. He takes her right hand in his and moves it towards the end of the dresser. His left pushes against her shoulder. She leans forward, resting her right hand on the dresser for support. He squats again, both hands on her ass. He spreads her and touches the tip of his tongue to her starburst.

Jess remains quiet, remains still, surrendering herself to her brother. He pushes his tongue inside her. She feels her thighs getting wet as her excitement becomes more than her pussy can contain. She longs to touch her clit. She feels it twitching and buzzing but she resists the urge. The stubble of his cheeks rubs against her cheeks. One hand moves between her legs. He puts two fingers inside her pussy. He bends his wrist and touches her clit for a second but the position is too awkward to hold. All the while, he tongues and nuzzles her most private place. He sits back on his heels and his mouth leaves her.

He holds her cheeks apart and rubs her asshole with the two fingers he's removed from her pussy. He rubs with the index finger. He pushes it into her, finger fucks her for a moment then adds the second finger.

"That okay? I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No," she whispers head hanging down between her arms.

He kisses the cheek of her ass and starts to move his fingers in and out of her ass. He leans forward and allows spit to fall atop his fingers, vowing silently to buy some lube tomorrow. Surely the resort gift shop will have lube. A memory of how Caitlin's ass felt around his dick surfaces and he pushes it away, concentrating on Jess' ass. He adds spit when he feels resistance.

He adds a third finger. She tenses and he removes the extra finger. He kisses her butt cheek. "I'm sorry, my love, sorry."

"No, put it back. It wasn't bad. I want your cock in my ass. Before this is all over, I want you to fuck me in the ass. I may never do it again but if I do it at all, I trust no one but you to be the first. I need to get ready for that. Go ahead."

"Not tonight, if I hurt you it will set us back. I'll get some lube tomorrow."

"Get the hand lotion out of the bathroom. That should work."

"Are you sure?"

"No, not completely but guys jerk off with hand lotion don't they? I can't be toxic or anything. "Please, I want you to put your fingers back in my ass."

Jon rises and turns back into the bathroom. He glances at his fingers. They shine but that's all. He brings the bottle with him. He doesn't squat. He stands by her hip and spreads her butt cheeks with one hand and with the other, he squirts a large dollop of lotion into the top of the crack of her ass. He lets it run down over her wrinkled hole, fascinated by the way it contracts when the liquid touches it. He runs his fingers up and down her crack and over her pucker. He presses with one finger; she relaxed and accepts it inside her. He moves his finger around, in and out, in circles, pressing, stretching. He adds a second and repeats the motions. He removes his fingers, massages her, puts two fingers in together, pulls them out. When she stays relaxed and accepting his two fingers with a minimum of resistance, he adds the third, going slowly and gently. He moves his fingers inside her, watching her breathing, the posture of her shoulders and the tension in her back, letting her body guide his actions. She seems relaxed.

He spreads his fingers outward, not pushing hard, just slow and steady, opening her ever so gradually.

"Fuck me, now Jon. Please. Not my ass, not yet, even though I think we could, my pussy. Fuck my pussy while you fuck my butt with your fingers, like you're doing."

Without removing his fingers, Jon moves behind her. He lowers his hips and uses his free hand to rub his cock up and down her slit. He's stunned at how wet she is. Her thighs are wet and there's a small puddle between her feet. She reaches between her legs and tips the head of his cock up slightly and thrusts herself onto his prick with a sigh.

She grinds her hips against him. "Just my pussy, for now, okay?"

Jon pulls her onto his cock with his free hand. She grunts when the head of his cock pushes up against her cervix. He holds her there, his cock as deep inside it as it can go, and resumes working his fingers in and out of her ass. She bumps against him, moves her hips in circles, and uses the edge of the dresser to shove herself back into him. He wonders for a moment if it's possible for his dick to penetrate her cervix.

"Harder," she pants, still barely moving.

He pushes deeper into her with his fingers. The middle knuckles of his fingers penetrate her. His curled-up thumb and little finger are pressed hard against her crack. He can do no deeper. He moves his fingers faster, pulling them almost out before pushing them back in.

He notices that she's holding her breath. Her ass begins to shake.

"Ohhh, fffuuucckkk!" Jess cries out, stuttering and then bites the back of her arm.

Her cry startles him. He feels her pussy clench and suck at his cock. It takes him a minute to realize she came.

He stares at her heaving back, stunned. He had no idea a woman could cum by being fucked in the ass. He knew she hadn't used her hands on her clit, one had been on the dresser, the other clinging to the corner of the closet wall.

"Take your fingers out, Jon," Jess pants. He starts to and he feels her clamp down with her ass. "Slowly," she gasps. He does. She tenses a couple of times but then his fingers are free. He kisses the back of her shoulder.

"Hang on, Jess. I'll be right back." He ducks into the bathroom and washes his hand trying not to pay too much attention. He makes sure to wash around and under his nails. He moves as quickly as he can. Jess is still leaning against the dresser and wall, head down, panting. He wets a washcloth and rubs a bit of soap on it. She jumps a little when he touches her. He washes her, rinses her and dries her off, all without her moving.

He puts an arm under her chest and lifts her to a standing position, starting to get worried. "Are you okay? Jess? Hey, talk to me. Jess?"

"I'm fine, okay, just totally washed out. That was unlikely anything I've ever felt, even imagined feeling. It was an orgasm times ten." She tries to smile. "Well, times ten compared to doing it with my own fingers, not times ten when you do it." She shakes her head. "It was still more powerful than anything you've done to me before. God. Can I lie down?"

"Huh? What? Of course," Jon stammers. His deflating dick adds more liquid to the puddle on the floor. He helps her to the bed. Her legs are shaky and he holds her around the waist. She flops onto the bed and starts to giggle.

There's a soft tap on the door, the patio door.

"What the..." Jon growls under his breath, still worried about Jess. He's not sure he hasn't hurt her somehow. He stomps toward the door, unconcerned that he's naked. He expects his mother, or dad. It's Caitlin.

"Is everything okay?" The concern in her voice erases a lot of his irritation.

"Yeah, I think so."

"He nearly made me cum to death," Jess giggles.

Caitlin darts a glance at Jon. He shrugs.

"Seriously, I'm fine, other than being stunned. If you're around tomorrow I'll fill you in but I'm fine."

"Okay," Caitlin turns to go, then turns back. "Uh, if you two are going to be that, uh, vocal, you might consider closing the patio door. You have a small audience out here, pretending to watch the moon rise but really jealously listening to someone getting righteously fucked." Her smile fades. "And, um, your parents were on their patio but went in before the grand finale." Her smile returns full force. "I thought Trav and I were total horn dogs but you got us beat all to pieces. Night, lucky bitch." She punches Jon on the shoulder. "Night to you, too, you lucky bastard."

"Uh, good night," Jon mutters, totally at a loss for what to say beyond that.

He closes the patio door behind her. He pauses for a moment to look out at the beach. He sees Travis and beyond him, a few others. He recalls he's standing there, naked, with a light behind him and pulls the curtain. Fuck.

Jess has stopped giggling. She looks totally wiped out. "I'm sorry, little brother. I wanted to make you cum but I don't think I have the energy."

"I don't care about that," Jon snaps. "Are you really okay? What the fuck happened?"

"The most intense orgasm of my life, that's all. I wasn't expecting it. I thought I'd have to rub my clit or let you start fucking my pussy but no. When you pushed so deep inside me it felt like my whole pelvis was full of your cock and then when you got so deep with your fingers. Even though your cock wasn't moving it was like your fingers were moving everything inside me that was capable of being moved. I started to cum before I even realized it or I wouldn't have screamed like that. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying that. Christ, now I know why you get so irritated when I keep saying it. There's nothing for you to be sorry about. You scared me that's all. I thought I must have hurt you."

"No, little brother, whatever you want to call it, it didn't hurt." She pushes herself up in the bed. She pulls up a couple of pillows and puts them behind her back. She leans against the padded head board and opens her legs. Her pussy shines in the light, captivating him. "Come up here, sit between my legs and lean back on my chest."

He moves to do as she asked.

"Scoot down a little, so your head is on my chest. That's better. Comfortable?"

"Yeah." Her pussy is hot and wet and pressed against the middle of his back; it's hard for him to think clearly enough to put together a sentence.

She puts her arms under his and reaches around to rest her hands on his chest. She twists her neck forward and manages to kiss the top of his ear. "Jerk off for me, Jon. Jerk that beautiful dick of yours." She kisses the top of his ear again and then settles back against the pillows, looking over his shoulder and down his trim body to his cock. In his worry for her it had softened, now it was rolling up his leg. "Don't touch it yet," she whispers, changing her mind. "I want to watch it get hard. Look, every time your heart beats," she clutches at the left side of his chest. "Your dick gets a little bigger." She strokes his chest, avoiding his nipples. "You're usually already hard by the time we get your clothes off. I've never seen you get hard like this. It's fucking hot. Get hard for me, Jon. Get hard like you do when you fuck me. God, I love the feel of you in my pussy.

"I love the way I can feel your whole dick swell, right before you cum. I try to tighten my pussy when you do, to hold you inside. You fell asleep under me last night. You were breathing against my neck. I could feel your cock getting soft; I couldn't see it but it must have been the opposite of what it's doing now. You sighed, in your sleep, when your cock slipped out of my pussy. Even though I was lying on top of you I felt so alone. I pushed my face against the side of your neck and hugged you as hard as I dared without waking you.

"I could feel your cum running out of me and onto your belly, your precious, sweet cum. I wanted to climb off you, turn around and suck it up. It was my cum now, your gift to me, and I didn't want to let it end up in the wash or running down the shower drain. I didn't get off you but I did reach behind me and dip my fingers in it. Did you know that? Did you wake up enough to feel that? I dipped my fingers, sucked them, and did it again and kept doing it until I couldn't taste anything but my fingers.

"I nearly died when you suggested you shouldn't cum in my mouth anymore. That would be terrible. I love your cum, in my pussy, in my mouth and soon, I hope, in my ass. God, I'm a slut, aren't I? I hope you don't still think I'm a bitch but do you think I'm a slut? Sshh, I don't want you to answer. Remember the first time I sucked your dick? I thought you were going to drown me. There was so much cum and I wanted every drop."

She begins to stroke and pinch his nipples. His cock juts out over his belly. Honoring her request, he hasn't touched his cock. He's watched it roll up his thigh, stretch towards his navel, and then lift itself into the air. A strand of precum stretches from the tip of his dick to this belly.

"Wipe the head of your dick, baby, feed it to me, please." Jess sucks greedily at his fingers. "Can you put your legs over mine? Let your legs fall apart? I want to watch your balls bounce while you jerk off." He does as she asks. "Jerk that big dick for me, baby. Let me see your hand." He holds his hand up. She leans forward, sucks his thumb and finger, licks his palm. "I made it wet for you. God, Jon, I want to see you cum. Jerk it, baby.

"Oh, my God, that's so hot. Rub the head like that, squeeze it. Show me the different ways you stroke your cock so I'll know how to give you a hand job. Yeah, that seems pretty standard. Oh, just the head, nice. Both hands? Fuck. One after the other, no up and down just up, hand over hand. Oh, my God, baby your cock is gorgeous.

"Want to take me outside? Want to turn off the lights and step out onto the patio? You could bend me over the wall. We'd mostly be out of sight. We'd have to be quiet. You'd have to fuck me slow and easy. If you started to slam that cock into me the noise would attract attention. You wouldn't want people watching you fuck me, would you? Standing in front of the wall, men with their dicks out, stroking, women with their hands down the front of their pants, watching you fuck me from behind, watching the way you make my tits sway and bounce, like your balls are now. Doesn't that hurt? The way your hand kinda hits them and they fly around? Baby, I hadn't thought of if before but it does it hurt when your balls are smacking into me, when your pounding me with your cock? I feel them on my ass or taint, smacking me, while your cock buries itself in me.

"And the sounds our bodies make is, I don't know, it makes me want to cum. The smack of your balls against me, the heavier thud of your body against mine. I'm glad they heard. I'm glad they knew that someone inside this room was getting fucked and was loving it. They were listening to us, Jon. Does that turn you on? It does, I bet. You want them to watch you cum in my pussy? Watch it drip to the ground when you pull out? Watch me bathe your cock with my mouth after? Hmm? Or watch you cum on my tits? Watch me wipe your glistening white spunk off my nipples with my fingers and eat it up? In my mouth? Should we go outside, wait until there's a crowd and let them watch me get on my knees and open my mouth to you? Open it and stick out my tongue? Watch you trying to control your cock enough to shoot your load straight into my mouth? Watch... Oh, baby, that's it. Cum for me. Um, that's right."

She squeezes him around the chest, the backs of her arms spattered with his cum. It's nearly water at this point. Even his nineteen-year-old balls can't make sperm fast enough to keep up with the demand. Jess' fingers dabble in the pools that dot his belly. She moves her arms from under his, reaching around instead of under, and brings her fingers to her mouth. When his breathing slows, she wiggles from under him and eases him down onto the bed. She finishes the clean-up with her lips and tongues, her brother's gentle fingers combing her hair.

***

"I'm talking to them in the morning, James and I don't want to hear a word about it," Gloria seethes. "Even if they were honeymooners, Jess and her husband or Jon and his wife, that behavior would be ridiculous. I mean, really. Did you see those people staring? What the hell were they thinking?"

"They weren't thinking, dear. Any more than we do, or did, when we're lost in each other."

"We never..."

"I fucked you on the hood of my car in a parking garage. What were you about to say?"

Gloria closes her mouth and drops back into the chair by the bed. "Some of the people out there had to know they're brother and sister, James. My God! What are they going to do?"

"They may or may not. If someone says something, we can pretend Jess was with someone she met and Jon was with us. I don't know. If they push it, punch them in the mouth I guess."

"Oh, that'll work like a charm."

"Come here, darling. I'll talk to them, or at least to Jon. There's very little we can do besides give advice and be ready to pick up the pieces, unless you want to disown them, which I doubt."

Gloria crosses to the bed. "No, I don't want to disown them. They're going to get hurt, James. So, terribly hurt."

"Lie down. I'll be right back." James hops off the bed. "Oh, and take off your clothes."

"James, I'm not in the..."

"Honey, take off your clothes. Trust me." He makes his way to the bathroom without waiting for an answer. When he returns, Gloria is stretched out on the bed, naked. He stoops and kisses the top of her foot and she jerks it away. "James, you know my feet are ticklish," she snaps. "Indeed, I do. That's why I did it." His smile disarms her, mostly. He sets the supplies in his arm down on the bed. He gently peels away the dressing on her belly. "Let's get your brazen new ornament cared for." He kisses her side as he lays aside the dressing. There's more blood on it than he expected. He cleans the piercing and new jewelry, dabbing at the site with great care. He takes his time, letting his touch and attention, sooth his wife's nerves. She knows that's what he's doing and is grateful. He careful applies the antibiotic ointment they were given and applies a clean bandage.

He kisses his way down her belly. "Now, darling, I intend to get a close up look at the new smooth Gloria Vandermach," James drawls as he positions himself between her legs. He draws his tongue slowly up her smooth slit. She shivers, pulls him close with her legs and manages to forget about her children.

***

"Why did you say those things?" Jon asks. Jess is back in her usual spot, nestled against his left side, head on his chest.