Jess was a Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you a lawyer?"

"As a matter of fact, I am."

"Figures." James stares out at the water. His wife has joined the other two women. "Yes, I'll accept that answer." He sits up. "Ah, here's breakfast, or the start of it. I'm not sure about the food service out here on the beach." He has the server set one tray on the table in their cabana and the second in the other. Travis orders a coffee and an orange juice.

"Were you shocked when you realized Jon and Jess were siblings?" James asks, as he places a slice of what he takes to be smoked gouda on a cracker.

"A little, sure. I don't know if my shock was any greater than that of the average person about the relationship Caitlin and I have."

James nods. "I can see that. I can't say I understand it myself. It would drive me crazy thinking of Gloria with another man. Before you say it, that is not because I'm unsure of her love for me."

"I'm not 'thinking' about Caitlin being with another man. I'm watching it, participating in it. I've been involved in every step. I'm spared the worry of whether she would ever cheat on me. There's no cheating because we're together."

"So, you don't believe in monogamy?"

"I do believe in monogamy. I think for some people it works best. I can't say 'most' people given the statistics on infidelity. This, what we're doing now, has worked, so far, for us. I don't anticipate it will be the way we live our entire life together. We want to have children. That will certainly lead to adjustments."

"That's one way to put it," James agrees, with a rueful smile. He shrugs. "From my limited observations, you seem to be happy. Who am I to judge?"

"Everybody judges, James. Everybody. It's really a matter of how harshly don't you think?"

James cocks an eyebrow and nods but doesn't speak.

***

"Everyone alright? No jellyfish stings? No shark bites? Stingrays? Barracudas?"

"No, Gloria, we're fine, mostly anyway," Caitlin answers.

"Backs together."

"What are you talking about, mother?"

"Mother, eh? Now I know you're upset. It's not complicated dear, turn around, both of you and put your backs next to mine."

"Is this nec..." Jess closes her mouth when Caitlin turns and puts the back of her shoulder next to her mother's. She sighs, letting them know she's only doing this to keep them happy not because she wants to, and turns. She shuffles backward until her shoulders touch her mom on one side, Caitlin on the other.

"Lock elbows," Gloria instructs. They do so, Caitlin silently, Jess with another sigh.

"Okay, now the tricky part, on the count of three, on three, not after three, on three, float on our back. Try not to hit heads, especially mine. We may need to loosen our arms, give ourselves more space, but let's give it a whirl, shall we?"

"Moth..."

"Sounds like fun, Gloria," Caitlin offers in support.

"Okay, one, two...three."

To her surprise, Gloria finds the three of them floating on their backs, arms linked, heads barely touching.

"Excellent," she says to the sky. "When I was little, my favorite color was blue, because my mom had a dress that was blue. Later, when she took off, I hated blue, hated it. Now, it's my favorite."

"My favorite color is green," Caitlin whispers. "Pale, clear, green."

They wait but Jess doesn't speak.

"For my last meal," Gloria continues. "I'd ask for my grandmother's fried chicken, my other grandmother's cornbread and black-eyed peas cooked with bacon."

"Salmon cooked by someone who knows how to get the skin crispy, new potatoes roasted with rosemary and olive oil. If I can have desert, cannoli, a real cannoli, with ricotta cheese."

"Blackberry cobbler," Gloria adds. After a moment, she continues. "I would love to see the ring of Saturn, from space, not pictures."

"Not the rings around Uranus?" Jess offers in a snappish voice.

"I'm sure they're beautiful too."

"Not me, I'd go big," Caitlin whispers. "I'd want to shoot straight up, I mean up as in perpendicular to the galaxy, straight up and out a few million or so light-years until I could look at the Milky Way as a whole, with the rest of the universe spread out around it."

"Mmm, that would be glorious but as glorious as it would be, I'm happy to have a nice day, something cool to drink and my family."

"Amen, Gloria."

"Very subtle, mother. Shall we sing 'Kumbaya' now?"

"Someone's cryin' my Lord, Kumbaya," Caitlin sings softly in a very lovely alto.

"Stop it, you two, or I'm going in." Jess insists. "I appreciate the pep talk but it doesn't change anything."

"No, nor was it intended to, dear. It was intended, somewhat ham-handedly perhaps, to provide perspective," her mother replies. "Someone should look and see if we're drifting too much. Who's facing the shore?"

"Me," Caitlin answers. "No, not much. The wind is pushing us down the beach a bit but we're not any further from the beach than we were."

"Good, nonetheless, I'm famished. Your father ordered some fruit and cheese. I'm going to let go now and swim in. How about you girls?"

"Sure, I could eat. Can I pick up the tab?"

"No, you may not," Gloria tells her. "Jess?"

"I'm not picking up the tab, mom."

"Ah, less anger more smart-ass, that's better. Come on in with us and feed your inner beast, dear."

Jess splashes water at her mother and begins to swim toward the shore.

"Thank you, Caitlin," Gloria tells the other woman before she too begins to swim toward shore.

***

"Where is everybody?"

James turns to look at his son. "The ladies are out swimming and, or, plotting the end of the patriarchy, perhaps both simultaneously. I'm not entirely sure. Have something to eat. They should be coming in soon and we can order some real food. If you're up it must be close to noon."

"Sorry, dad but look at the sun. It's a little after 10 o'clock." Jon yawns so hard his body shudders. "Hey, Travis."

"What's up, bro?"

"Me, barely." Jon drops down to lie on the chaise. He curls up, head on his arm, looking for all the world as if he intends to go back to sleep. "Relax, dad. I'm not going back to sleep," he mutters before James can even open his mouth. Jon groans and sits up on the side of the lounge. He leans towards the table and grabs a cluster of grapes. He plucks one and pops it in his mouth, eyes barely half open. He stands up. "I'm gonna make a cup of coffee, in the room, be back in a minute."

He heads back to the room as the ladies walk up the beach and begin to dry off.

"Jon?"

"Be back in a sec, mom. I need some coffee."

"We can order..."

He waves and disappears into his room.

Gloria shake her head. "How is he going to survive college, much less get a job if he can't function before noon?" she snaps.

"DJ at a strip club?" James offers.

"Overseas trader?" Jess throws in.

Travis and Caitlin smile at each other but refrain from offering any suggestions.

"Dammit, son of a bitch!"

They turn as a group. Jon holds the paper coffee cup away from his body, having the hand he just sloshed hot coffee over. The morning sun is behind him as he walks toward them. Unlike yesterday, today he's not wearing underwear, only the thin cotton pants, as they can all see. Gloria quickly looks out at sea. James shakes his head. The girls smile. Travis wants to smile but elects to stick with being circumspect.

Jon sits on the end of the lounge, near his sister. He carefully sets the cup in the sand and reaches for more grapes. He eats them silently.

"Good morning to you, too, Jon," Jess snaps as he reaches for the coffee. He looks at her, so honestly confused that Caitlin starts to laugh. "Come on," she says, pulling Jess to her feet. "There's more room in the other one." The walk over to the other cabana and duck inside.

Jon looks helplessly from one face to the other. His mother takes pity on him. "It's considered polite to acknowledge the existence of other people, especially family and friends, when first encountering them."

"I just wanted a cup of fucking coffee," he protests.

"And that's what you got, my friend, a cup of coffee, and a pissed off sister," James tells him. Jon turns to look at Travis, who quickly holds up his hands in surrender and shakes his head. "No way, bro, not touching that one."

"Fine," Jon growls and stands up. He walks to the other cabana. "Morning, Caitlin. Morning, Jess."

"Fuck off."

Jon rolls his eyes and moves back toward the chaise. In the process, he kicks over the coffee cup. He stares as the precious caffeine he craves turns the sand dark.

"Karma can be a bitch, dear." He whips his head around and starts to say something to his mother but stops himself. He picks up the now empty, and sandy, cup and walks out of the cabana. "I'm going to get some coffee. Would either of you like some?"

"I'm good, thanks," Caitlin replies. Jess settles for, "no". Before he can head toward the resort lobby for coffee, the server appears. Jon orders a pot of coffee and a bagel. The server takes the rest of the orders. After he leaves, Jon heads toward his room. "I can't wait that long. I really need that coffee."

Jess follows him.

Caitlin looks at her husband and raises her eyebrows. He lifts his hands, palms up and shrugs. "Should we batten down the hatches?" James asks. His wife mimics Travis' gesture.

***

Jon turns at the sound of someone entering the room. When he sees Jess, he hurries across the room and puts his hands on her shoulders. He bends and kisses her before she can speak.

"I wasn't ignoring you, Jess. I was barely awake." He can see that she's trying to stay mad and understands it's not him she's mad at; it's the world.

He wraps her up in his arms and slips one hand under her bikini bottom, cupping her butt. He kisses her again. She tastes grapes and coffee. She hugs him back.

"Good morning, beautiful lady."

"You still love me, don't you? Even when I'm being a bitch?"

"You're not a bitch. Yes, I love you, now and forever."

"Make love to me. Fuck breakfast, make love to me."

"Aren't you worried about what the others will think?"

"No," she whispers. Jon holds her but doesn't speak. "Fine," she snaps. "A little, yes. Dammit. Are you trying to piss me off again?" She's smiling.

He bends his head, slips one breast out of its cup and kisses it. "If I make love to you, they'll know. Not because we'll have been gone for too long but because your legs with be wet. Your pussy always gets so wet. Then, there's the cum. You want to walk outside, thighs slick with sex, in front of mom and dad?"

She answers by jerking the drawstring on his pants and letting them fall to the floor. He's almost hard. She bends and finishes that part of the deal by taking him into her mouth. She lies back on the foot of the bed and pulls her bikini bottom to one side.

He lifts her left leg, kneeling on the end of the bed with one knee. She's wet, not as wet as usual but wet. She feels tighter. He thrusts into her and she gasps. She holds a finger to her lips and shush herself, and her brother.

They make love. The only sound the barely audible whisper of his cock sliding in and out of her pussy. There both so enamored of what they're doing, fucking while their parents and friends wait for them, that it doesn't take long.

He cums quietly. He stays pressed deep into her pussy, while she rubs at her clit with her fingers. She bites her lip as she cums.

She stands up, adjusts her suit. Jon grabs a towel, wipes her legs, his cock, then her legs again as his sperm flows out of her. He quickly makes a cup of coffee, wipes her legs again, puts his pants back on and then leads the way to the door.

"I didn't have another packet of coffee. I had to find someone from housekeeping," he calls to the foursome beneath the cabana.

If they notice the large wet spot from his still leaking cock, they're polite enough, or embarrassed enough to not say anything.