Jess was a Bitch Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What things?"

"About people watching us have sex."

"Shot in the dark." She nips the side of his chest with her teeth. "I noticed when I got you nice and hard at Tulum, after a while you stopped trying to hide the fact your dick was hard. I wondered if you had a streak of exhibitionism in you." She lifts her head to look at him. "Do you?"

He shrugs. "Maybe. I hadn't thought about it. I mean it's not something I used to fantasize about." After a moment he continues, "But the other day when I was putting the suits out I realized I was stalling and that part of me wanted someone to see me naked out on the patio. So, yeah, I guess I do have a streak of exhibitionism in me."

"Good, I think it's hot." She's fondling his dick without being aware of it. "How clear will the faces be in your picture?"

"Why?"

"Have you wondered if Caitlin and Travis are okay being portrayed in a picture that implies they've just had sex with another woman?"

"I have, as a matter of fact. I'm more interested in the expressions on their faces, not the features of their faces. You're turned away."

"Are you going to paint yourself in it?"

"I hadn't thought to. I was seeing me more as an observer than a participant."

"Hmm. Can we go to sleep now? I'm beat."

"You ask the goofiest questions, sis. Of course, we can go to sleep now." He turns off the light and snuggles up against her back, kissing her shoulder. "I had fun, earlier, when you had that scary fucking orgasm but just now, too. I was getting off on feeling your wet pussy against my back and your hard nipples and then the things you were saying. I could see them in my head. I don't think I could ever do them but you're right, I want to. How can you know so much about me that I don't even know?"

She rolls over to face him, kisses him, cups his cock with one hand. "You've opened my eyes to things about myself, some good, some bad, that I never knew. It's a two-way street." She lies on her back. "Lie on top of me. You feel nice there. I love falling asleep with you guarding me."

He ends up with his chest on her pussy and the side of his face on her tummy. One hand cups her breast, the other rests along her side. In the night, he moves off her but doesn't go far. She wakes with his warm breath on the skin just above her hip. His feet hang off the end of the bed. Her fingers are in his hair. She rolls up on one elbow and brushes the hair back from his forehead and watches him sleep. He's got a boner she notices and wonders if he's dreaming of her or if, as Alex so delicately put it, does he just have 'piss wood'. She kisses his forehead and climbs out of bed. He doesn't stir. She pulls her swim suit cover up on over her head and walks out onto their patio.

***

Gloria is sipping a cup of room brewed tea when Jess walks outside. She's so lovely it makes her heart hurt. All her irritation and embarrassment fall away and disappear on the morning breeze.

"Good morning, mom."

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"It's beautiful here, isn't it?"

"Um, yes, it is. Would you like a cup of tea? There's still hot water."

"Would you mind? I can get it, as long as dad is decent."

"Your father is always decent but he's also naked as a jaybird and apt to kick the covers off. You'd better let me." Gloria rises and then stoops to hug her daughter.

"I'm sorry about last night. I didn't know we had gotten so carried away."

"Okay, baby. It's okay. Be right back."

Jess is left with her thoughts and the pelicans. The gulls are strangely quiet this morning. She closes her eyes and concentrates on the feel of the breeze on her face, the way it lifts the hair on her forehead. She does her best to feel nothing else. She tunes her ear to the sound of the surf, it's endlessly changing pattern, never quite the same but never really changing. She inhales slowly. She smells the sea. She smells the greenish smell of the clumps of seaweed along the high-tide line. She smells herself. She smells Jon. She smells the scent that their bodies make together. When she opens her eyes, her mom is standing there.

"I didn't want to disturb you. You looked so peaceful."

"I was. I am. It's okay, mom." She reaches out and takes the paper cup from her mother's hand. "Thank you, for the tea."

"As always, baby girl, you are most welcome."

They sip their tea. Jess is halfway through her tea before she becomes aware of the fact that her mother remembered to put sugar in it.

"Mom, how come it's so hard for us to notice the little things the people we love do for us? Like you remembering to put sugar in my tea?"

"Don't be silly, dear. Why wouldn't I remember something like that? I'm your mother."

"So? Aren't most of the things you do because you love me little things like that? Sugar in my tea? Toast barely browned? How will anyone else ever know all those little things that I don't even notice but show how much you love me?" Tears roll down her cheeks. "How come I don't tell you how much those things mean to me? How come I hardly ever notice them? God, I really am a bitch."

"No, sweet one, you are not a bitch. Such thoughts would never occur to a true bitch, of either sex. We need a non-gender specific word for 'bitch' don't you think? It really shouldn't apply only to women any longer. There are plenty of male 'bitches' in the world, don't you think?"

Jess chuckles. "Yes, I do. How 'bout 'cunt'?"

"Well, I'm afraid that has a gender connotation as well, though it is a lovely word for the right situation. I hate the way it's being overused, losing its punch. By the time you're my age, 'cunt' is likely to be a term of endearment."

"Asshole?"

"Good word but it is mostly applied to men, don't you think?"

"Who's an asshole?" Gloria and Jess turn. Caitlin is smiling at them. "Sorry if I'm intruding. I saw you two. Travis will sleep for another couple of hours. I was feeling kind of lonely. Anyone up for coffee? My treat."

"I'm game but I need a minute to get dressed. Mom?"

"Sounds fun."

"Sit," Caitlin tells them, gesturing with one hand. "It's way too beautiful to drink coffee inside. What do you want? I'll get it. We can drink it here or at our place. The deck is a little bigger and there's a hot tub."

"It's up to you girls but I can't use the hot tub." Gloria lifts her top and displays the bandage over her navel. "Swimming is a no-no as well. Perhaps I was a bit hasty in getting this."

"You got a piercing, Mrs..."

"Gloria is fine." She nods. "Yes. It was a bit of a whim but I'd thought about it off and on over the years."

"Right on, Gloria." She looks at Jess. "Let's just chill here then. Is that okay?" Jess nods. "Okay, ladies, what's your pleasure?" Gloria is easy - dark roast, black. Jess - almond milk latte. "You know there's no such thing as almond milk or soy milk for that matter," Gloria tells her. "As Lewis Black has so astutely observed, there is no soy titty so it's really soy juice." Caitlin chuckles and glances at Jess, who shakes her head. With a wave, Caitlin hurries off.

"I've been trying not to like her," Gloria offers after Caitlin is out of earshot. "But she makes it quite hard."

"Why, mom?"

"I'm afraid she's a complication you really don't need right now." Gloria looks at her daughter. "She's quite smitten with you, you know."

"She's smitten with Jon."

"I wouldn't be so very sure of that. Be careful."

Jess nods. "I like her, a lot I think. She's been very kind. So has Travis."

"Did you sleep with them?"

Jess doesn't answer, which is her answer. Gloria sighs and lets it drop.

Caitlin returns and they drink their coffees in an easy silence. Gloria excuses herself and disappears inside her room.

"How you doin', girl?"

"I'm good. I'm great, well, at the moment I'm great."

"What the heck were you guys up to last night?" Caitlin says with a smile and a giggle. "I mean, my word."

Before Jess can answer, she sees her mom returning. "I'll tell you later. I have some questions."

"Not to be presumptuous but it seems to me we all need a day to recharge. I booked the two cabanas out front," she nods. "Let's plan to just chill, as you say."

"Chill it is, Mrs. V. Sounds sick," Caitlin chirps.

"Is 'sick' good?"

"Yup, mom, it is. Think of it as 'cool'."

"Hmm, sick equals cool. Strange."

"Or 'righteous', 'solid', it could mean those things as well," Caitlin adds with a smile.

"I'm not that old!" Gloria protests. "I was born in 1976, not 1956. Christ."

"Hey, isn't cool older than solid?" Jess retorts.

"Beats me. Let's leave it at sick, shall we. Go grab some towels and sunscreen, water, you know. I let the front desk know there would probably be a high demand for alcohol. Beach service doesn't start for another hour but I suppose we can muddle through till then."

"That's the spirit, mom. No matter the adversity, never surrender, stiff upper lip."

"How would you feel about a fat lip, baby girl? I'm trailer trash remember."

"See?" Jess says to Caitlin as she pushes open the patio door. "That comment explains why I'm so fucked up; I'm the product of a deeply dysfunctional, potentially violent, upbringing."

"Yeah, I can tell you've had it rough," Caitlin says rolling her eyes.

"Hey, wait a sec, you're the one with the private jet," Jess retorts.

"It's not mine, silly. Daddy just lets me borrow it."

Gloria shakes her head and heads back to her room.

***

Jess imagines she penetrated Jon's sleep-numbed brain just enough to make him aware that she'd be out on the beach. She forgoes a shower and pulls on her bikini. She puts the wrap up, towel, and sunscreen in her straw beach bag. She kisses her brother, reminding him to bring a towel, knowing that he won't, and heads for the beach. She leaves the door open but the curtain drawn.

All four sides of the cabanas are rolled up and tied. The morning sun is low enough to penetrate beneath the low roofs but there is plenty of shade and the sun is not yet hot. The ladies settle in, Jess and her mom on the double chaise lounge. Jess' legs are curled up and Caitlin sits on the foot. They've just ordered their first round of drinks, mimosas all around, when James comes ambling out, blinking in the bright sunshine. He's wearing his trunks, sunglasses, and a loose open light shirt. The ladies greet him with a chorus of good mornings. He grunts and settles into one of the empty chairs. When the server returns with the drinks, he orders coffee and two fruit and cheese platters. He's hungry. He'll risk sand in his food to avoid having to take a shower and making his way to the breakfast buffet.

"Can I see your tattoos, later, I mean?"

"Certainly," Gloria answers for the two of them. "Another whim. We came all this way and we can't swim. Stupid really. I can't believe James let me talk him into it."

"Live and learn, my dear. Live and learn."

"Mom, is it okay if I jump in the water while we wait?"

"Of course," Gloria lowers her sunglasses. "Please spare me the illusion that you require my permission for anything, baby girl."

"See what I mean?" Jess says to Caitlin as she swings her legs over the side of the chaise. "Constant abuse, I'm the product of constant abuse."

Her father lets out a giant, and very loud, raspberry. It's so unlike him that even Gloria is startled.

"I rest my case," Jess sniffs with a smile and heads toward the surf.

"Caitlin, you don't have to keep us old farts company. Besides, I'm fairly certain that my daughter is dying to get you alone. The Lord, Himself, only knows why. I love her to pieces but watch yourself. Before you know it, you'll have signed over your share of your father's jet to her. She's a demon underneath that angelic exterior."

"I'll watch myself," Caitlin chuckles.

"Your father has a jet?" James asks, opening his eyes.

"Well, his company does," Caitlin says with a shrug.

"James, mind your manners. Go on, honey. I can see my daughter practically dancing with frustration out there. Go and see if you can talk some sense into her."

"She seems to know her own mind," Caitlin observes carefully.

"That she does," Gloria says, giving the young woman a level look. "And that is what scares the livin' shit outta me."

***

Caitlin doesn't have time to push her wet hair off her face before Jess grabs her hands.

"Have you ever cum, from just anal?"

"Jesus, girl, give me a minute." Caitlin leans backwards and ducks her head under. She takes the time to squeeze the water out of her hair before addressing Jess. "Wow, you move fast. I told you to go slow. You let him fuck you in the ass already?"

"No, it was just his fingers but I came so hard I was afraid my heart would explode."

"With just his finger in your butt?"

"No, well, he had his dick in my pussy but he wasn't fucking me, just pushing inside me. I could feel him, pushing but he wasn't thrusting. The only thing moving were his fingers." She looks at Caitlin. "Three fingers," she adds, smiling.

"How far?"

"Felt like as far as he could go."

"Jesus, Jess, what part of go slow didn't you understand? Did he hurt you? Is that why you were so loud?"

"Huh? No! That was me cumming!"

"What about all the moans and grunting?"

"We didn't moan or grunt. We were super quiet, until my orgasm surprised me and I screamed a little. What are you talking about?"

"Girl, there was plenty of moaning and groaning and grunting before you let go like a banshee."

"No way!" Jess protests.

"Yes, way, big time way." Caitlin smiles at someone she hopes will be a new friend. A new lover is secondary to her now; she needs friends more than she needs lovers. "It was quite a show."

"Oh my God, my parents must be mortified!"

"Well, your mom didn't look exactly happy when she went inside last night. That's partly why I came over this morning, to see if you needed back-up. She seems okay." She looks at Jess, making sure she has her attention. "She's worried about you, about you and about Jon, a lot."

"I know. I don't know what to tell her or what to do. She can't be more worried than I am."

"Maybe," Caitlin shrugs. "But I wouldn't bet on it. She has both of you to worry about and she's your mom." Jess nods, frowning. "You're lucky, you know that, right? To have a mom and dad that care about you?"

"Your parents must worry just as much or don't they know about your, uh, lifestyle?"

"I'm not sure they know I got married, except for paying the bill. I'd be surprised if they know Travis' name."

"Get the fuck out, no way!"

"True. I try not to complain. I have everything anyone could want, as far as stuff goes. I look at some my friends," she makes air quotes around the last word, "and they're way more fucked up than me. Or I think they are. I went to private schools, had nannies, later boarding school. It was like something out of Victorian England but without the accents."

"Fuck," Jess sighs in wonder.

"Hey, I'm not complaining. I have Travis. He gets me. He puts up with me, what more can I ask?"

"I doubt putting up with you is very hard," Jess replies, touching the other woman on the arm. "It can't be easy having a bi husband."

"You'd be surprised. It's easy, for me anyway. I know he loves me. I don't have a dick. I can help him find a dick, as long as it's attached to someone that knows I'm not going anywhere, it works for us." She's quiet for a moment, moving her fingers through the water. "I'm sorry, we both are, about the other day. We're usually move much slower, much more careful. You two were so fucking hot that day on the beach and you're both so fucking cute together, we got stupid."

"It's not your fault. Jon freaked out over what I did, not over you guys. It was my fault, not yours or Travis'. I was the one being stupid. I thought it would prove to Jon that he could have feelings for someone other than me, somehow forgetting feeling horny for someone else is not the same as having feelings for someone else. I'm scared shitless he thinks he can only be happy with me."

"Yeah? Are you scared shitless you can only be happy with him? Has that crossed your mind?"

Jess nods and her eyes fill. "Yeah, I have." Her eyes grow wide. "Caitlin, what am I going to do?!" She ducks below the waves, hiding her tears and panic, before the other woman can answer.

***

"Looks like the conversation is getting serious," Gloria observes, sipping her mimosa.

"How can you tell?" James peers at his daughter and Caitlin through his sunglasses.

"Look at how tense Jess looks. They're not smiling or splashing each other. They're just standing. Uh-oh."

"What?"

"Jess just duck underwater."

"So? Maybe she's swimming."

"Oh, James, you are an amazingly good man, so much so, that I have to remind myself you're still a man."

"Your ability to wrap a compliment around an insult will never cease to amaze me. It's a good thing I'm crazy about you." James picks up her hand and kisses the back of it."

"Hi, morning. Have you seen my wife wandering about? Sorry to bother you, by the way."

"No bother, Travis, it is Travis, isn't it?" Travis nods and James continues. "Caitlin is out there with Jess."

"My spidey sense is tingling. I get nervous when she huddles up with another woman." Travis shoots Gloria a glance. "No offense."

"None taken. I'm impressed you're bright enough, and at such a young age, to know when you should be nervous."

The two women are holding hands, staring at each other, even from this distance it's clear they're deep in conversation.

"I'd better give 'em some space," Travis offers. "See you later. Let Caitlin know I'm up."

"Sit down, order a coffee or a drink. No need to run off. You can wait for Caitlin here. Plenty of room."

"Thank you. Much appreciated," he replies to Gloria, taking a chair.

"Does Caitlin's dad have a private jet?"

"James! For heaven's sake!"

Travis chuckles. "He does." Ignoring his wife's scowl, James presses on. "Would we know him?" Travis shrugs. "If you follow real estate, maybe."

James sits up with a start. "Oh my God," he slumps back in the chair, "no, wait, Trump doesn't have a daughter named Caitlin."

Travis laughs. "On the off chance you ever meet Caitlin's father, don't mention Trump. Frank is ten times more conservative and crazy than Trump but he detests that people think of Trump as a real estate investor instead of a, as he puts it, a huckster."

"Are your parents rich as well?"

"James! What the hell, have you lost your mind?"

"Don't tell me you aren't curious, too, dear."

Travis chuckles again. "It's okay, really. No, not like that. They could vacation here but not in the suite Caitlin's folks put us up in. They aren't hurting and they don't fly coach but they don't have a private jet."

"Travis, please do not indulge my husband. He's the one with the proper background, the good breeding, a product of the best schools, and yet here he sits behaving very poorly." She turns to James. "You really are being rude, James. I'm surprised."

"Really, Gloria, I don't mind." Travis smiles at James. "So, how rich are you?"

"Rich enough to vacation here but not to stay in your suite," James replies, toasting Travis with his coffee cup.

Gloria shakes her head, scoots off the chaise and heads toward the water.

"She's right, she usually is, I was being rude. Forgive me."

"Not at all. Now that the unspoken is out of the way, we can forget about it."

"True. Along those lines, did you and your wife have sex with my daughter and son?"

To Travis' credit he didn't start or jump. If he'd been drinking it wouldn't have sprayed out his nose. "I understand that as their father, I can't really say it's none of your business. Would you accept that I don't believe such an eventuality is likely to be an ongoing issue?"