Jess was a Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers

"No, I thought you had it. Maybe it fell into the sand?"

"No! Oh shit, it's gone. Someone must have taken it!" Jess cries, kneeling and running her hands through the sand beneath and around the table.

"It's okay, Jess. It was pretty but it was just a shell," Jon tells her, missing the look Travis gives him.

"It was more than just..." Jess stops and puts her hands on her legs. She takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly. "I suppose your right, Jon. It was just a shell." She stands up and gives her mother a kiss. "Get your rest, mom. It's been a long day. I'm not even sick and I'm beat, even after a nap I'm too tired to eat. 'Night, everyone." She tosses the group a wave and walks off toward her room.

Jon ignores their looks and sets off after Jess. He catches up with her on their patio. "Jess, you misunderstood me. That's not what I meant at all. I know it was more than just a shell. I just don't want you to worry so much, make it stand for more than it is or take as some sort of omen or something."

Jess had not slowed when Jon started to speak but she pauses and turns around as he finishes. "Why are you running away?"

"I'm not running away. I need to work. I need money for school."

"Bullshit. Mom and dad will give you all the money you need and more."

"But, I don't want to take their money. I wanna control my own life. As long as I'm dependent on them, they call the shots." He stares hard at her. "Like who I choose to spend my time with. Besides, and I'm not trying to start a fight, hasn't the plan been to call it quits when we leave here? What difference will a week make?"

"It's still seven days more we could have together."

"Fourteen, twenty-one, out of a lifetime? What's the difference?"

"Every hour is precious to me? Are you saying it isn't to you?"

The pain in her eyes rips through his chest. "You know it is, Jess? Don't you?"

"Then why won't you stay with me?"

"We need to see if we can be apart, don't you see? Maybe if I don't see you every moment of the day, I'll discover that you're right, that I can be happy without you, or at least discover I think I can be happy without you. And, maybe I won't." He gives her a hard look. "And, maybe, you'll discover you can't either. One way or the other we have to know."

Jess' shoulders sag in defeat.

"Can I come inside with you?"

She holds out her hand. He takes it and they close the door behind them.

***

"What would you do? If you were them, what would you do?"

It's Caitlin who answers Gloria, reaching out for her husband's hand. "If I was Jon I'd hang on to her for dear life."

"Are you, uh, bisexual as well, dear?"

Caitlin gives the slightly older woman a big smile. "A week ago I'd have said, 'no' but..." She doesn't finish the sentence. "I'm not interested in Jess in a sexual way, I mean I am but I'm not planning, oh fuck. I think Jess is wonderful and anyone, man or woman would be lucky to have her. The same goes for Jon. He's still figuring things out, some things. A lot of the important things he's already got his mind set on."

Travis has let his wife take the lead, contenting himself with the occasional nod for emphasis.

"But how?" James asks. "How, even if Gloria and I can find a means of living with it, how can they have a life together? They'll be ostracized, outcasts. Something like this can't be kept secret, even if they cut themselves off from everyone in their past."

"It would be very, very hard," Travis agrees. "Caitlin and I don't advertise our lifestyle choice; we don't hide it, we're not ashamed, but we don't broadcast it either. You're right it would be very hard for Jon and Jess to keep the fact they're brother and sister hidden. They could probably do it if they moved away, to a big city but eventually, somehow, word would get out. Then what? Move? Tell everyone to fuck off? Very few employers in these days of Twitter and Facebook will be willing to put up with the negative press associated with having an incestuous employee. It will be very, very hard."

"Not to sound like a cold-hearted bitch, and let me say at the outset, I love my husband deeply and I'm profoundly grateful he puts up with me.." James interrupts his wife, "and I you, dear". She squeezes his hand and continues. "But is James the only man in the world I could have loved and had a life with? I would say, 'no'. I don't believe in soulmates. If they exist, after the loss of a spouse, how can there be so many happy second marriages? Two soulmates?"

"So, you don't believe in 'the one'? Or love at first sight?" Travis asks.

"No, I don't. I don't want anyone else but James and I can't imagine, at this moment in time, anyone else as good for me as James but does that mean that there isn't someone, somewhere who I could be as happy with? I don't believe it does. And, no, I don't believe in love at first sight. I believe in instant attraction, in instant interest, but love is hard work. It takes time to smooth off the edges, find the right rhythm. It may be harder for some than others but it's never easy to forge one thing, a couple, out of two individuals." She looks at the couple over the top of her beer. "And it seems, to me at least, well-nigh impossible to form one out of three or four."

"Don't digress, Gloria," Travis observes, the lawyer in him coming to the fore. "But for what it's worth, we've never tried to make one out of more than just the two of us. The occasional extras are for enhancing our pleasures, with each other, and transiently not permanently. So, you think they should turn away from each other?"

"I do. It will break their hearts and that means it will break mine. Who hasn't had their heart broken? You? You? You?" She looks at each of her companions in turn; none deny it. "Sure, we all know a couple who started dating in high school or something but that's not true of most of us. That's the other reason I don't believe in soulmates. I dated a guy, before James, that I was convinced I was in love with." She stops and shakes her head. "No, I was in love with him. I knew that we'd spend our lives together, that we'd have four kids, three boys and then a daughter to round things out. I knew all that and I did love him, right until the letter that said he was dating someone else, he was in college by then, and he wouldn't be home to take me to prom. It was my senior year."

"Gloria, you were just a kid. Wasn't that more of a kid's crush than a woman's love?" Caitlin asks softly.

"Tell me the difference and I'll answer that question," Gloria retorts. "Isn't a 'crush' just 'love' that failed, especially if one or both of the parties is on the young side of life? Think about your own first crush. How is it different from what you feel for Travis? Because it was 'silly'? Because it was 'impossible'? Because it was just 'infatuation'? Can you not, still, say all those things about your feelings for Travis? I sure can when it comes to James and bet he can when it comes to me."

"Come on, Gloria," Travis interjects. "You can't believe that someone, looking at a photo of, oh Channing Tatum and fantasizing about spending their life with him is on the same par as what you feel for James?"

"Careless with our terms aren't we, counselor?" Gloria asks with a smile and, for good measure, a pat on his arm. "Caitlin didn't say 'fantasy' she said 'crush'. That's what we're talking about. I wasn't pining away over a photo. This was a flesh and blood man, young man, who I kissed, who I let have my virginity. It wasn't a fantasy. So, we're still left with the issue of what is the difference between 'love' and a 'crush' are we not?"

"Have you ever considered law school?" Gloria looks at Travis, astonished. She searches his face looking for any sign of teasing and finds none. "Seriously," he adds, seeing she thinks he's joking.

She shakes her head. "We've strayed way off topic. No, cold or not, I think they should break it off, must break it off."

"I'm afraid I agree," James adds.

"And if they don't?" Travis looks at the other couple.

"It sounds as if Jon has made up his mind," Gloria offers.

"I don't think so." Her husband shakes his head. "I imagine he thinks this will prove to Jess she can't stand to be away from him. It's a bold gamble, if that's what he's doing, but a risky one." He looks at his younger friends. "I take it you disagree, that you think they should stick together."

"I do," Caitlin agrees. "I don't pretend to understand how such intense love, sexual love not just love love, developed between them but it did and it's clearly very strong. Love is a precious thing and if at all possible shouldn't be wasted."

"I think they should try. I don't know if they can make it work. As I said, it will be unbelievably difficult but if they have the stomach for it, they should try." Travis catches Gloria's eye. "You never answered, what if they don't, what if they decide to try, will you try to force them?"

"No," she answers with James nodding in agreement. "They're both too damn bull-headed to be able to force to do anything." She jerks her head at James. "They get it from their father. I wouldn't use our resources to help them, I don't know about James, but I wouldn't buy them a hideout in Fiji and subsidize them lying on the beach for the rest of their lives. But, I wouldn't refuse to pay their tuition or any of the other things a child can expect a parent to provide."

"Same here," James says, after polishing off his beer. "If they want to hide out in cabin in the mountains or a hut on the beach they'll have to do that on their own, which no doubt they will if that is their decision."

***

"James, I am not feeling remotely sexy."

"You'll sleep better. You know you will."

James is kneeling beside his wife's legs, one hand between her knees. He bends over and kisses her belly, between her bandaged belly button and her smooth pussy. She sighs. He kisses slightly lower, looks at her. She shrugs. Another kiss. Another sigh. Another look. Each kiss is a fraction of an inch lower.

By the time he reaches her clitoris, she's wet and there is more than enough room between her legs. Her good hand finds his head as his mouth falls over her sex.

***

"You really think they should try to make it work?"

Caitlin nods.

"You're crushin' on Jess aren't you, my little not-so-hetero-as-I-thought heterosexual?"

"Maybe." She kisses him, hand groping between his legs. "Mmm, be right back. Close your eyes."

A few minutes later, when she tells him to open them, he smiles. He scoots down in bed.

As Caitlin walks toward the bed, his eyes follow the purple strap-on as it sways in front of her body.

***

"If you're going to leave, I want you to, you know, do what we talked about." Jon looks at his sister, confused. She blushes. "You know, back there, in my..."

"Oh." He grins, though it can't hide the sadness in his eyes. "Not to tonight. We have all week. I'm not leaving in the morning."

"Please don't go. Stay."

"Think about it, Jess. Really think about. If that's what you want me to do; I'll do it. But think about it tonight."

"Your hair's a mess."

"Yeah, but it takes too long to dry."

They had showered together before getting into bed but Caitlin had rolled Jon's hair into a bun and it kept mostly dry. She had unwrapped the bun, after their shower, and combed his hair out with her fingers.

She trails her fingers over the smooth skin of his hairless lower belly and his cock begins its slow roll up his leg. She cups his balls, tugging softly, before dragging the tip of one finger up the rapidly hardening under shaft of his cock.

"Hmm, that feels good, Jess."

She kisses his belly button. "You could get a belly button ring, too; If I got one."

"No way! Guys don't do that." Jon raises up, resting on his elbows and looks at her.

"Some do," she whispers, hand going around his cock. "Or I think they do." She rubs her finger over his piss slit. "What about your dick? You ever think about getting your dick pierced?" She scoots up in the bed, her hand never leaving his cock, and bites at his nipple. "Or nipples? Huh?"

He groans as she tugs at his nipple with her teeth. "Can we still fuck? If we get pierced?"

Jess frowns. "I don't know. Fuck."

Jon is still up on his elbows. "Fine by me. Fucking that is but why don't you suck my cock first?"

"With pleasure," she purrs but she doesn't move from his chest, not yet. She continues to tease his nipple, slowly stroking his now hard as steel erection. She takes her time working her way back to his cock. She strokes him, plays with his balls, all the while never taking her lips and tongue away from his smooth skin.

When she takes his cock in her mouth, she doesn't stop until her nose is mashed against his belly. His hips come up to meet her mouth. She holds him in her throat, pulling at his balls and sucking on his cock. When she pulls back, she moves between his legs. He's still up on his elbows but his head has fallen back between his shoulders.

She takes his cock in her hand. "Look at me, Jon." He raises his head. Starting at the base of his cock, she draws the tip of her tongue up the undershaft, her eyes fixed on his face. His breath catches in his throat and his belly tightens. She licks slowly, pausing when the tip of her tongue catches in the V of his crown. She pulls his foreskin forward, until it covers half the head. She takes her tongue away.

"Look, Jon. Really look. No matter what happens, I want you to paint a picture of me, my tongue on the head of your dick, staring at you. I want you to capture the lust, and the love, in my eyes. No one need know it's your dick. It will be for me, only me, and you of course. Can you do it?"

She lowers her head. Her tongue returns to the V. His eyes blaze as he nods.

She smiles and tilts her head forward, swallowing his cock.

She loves sucking his cock, as much as she wants to try something new, it's hard for her to move away from the feel and taste of his gorgeous cock in her mouth. Finally, she kisses her way down the inside of his leg. She pushes one leg up, making it easier for her to mull his right nut with her mouth. When she sucks it into her mouth, he gasps, his body stiffening. She doesn't move until she feels him relax. She caresses the soft skin and fragile egg beneath it with her tongue. She tugs until she feels him tense. This is fairly new territory for her. She's not sure she likes it better than sucking his cock but it's not bad. She realizes that what she really loves is making him feel good, making him lose control. She smiles as she tugs at his ball again.

She plays with his other nut, not stroking him. He is not to cum, not yet. She pushes his cock flat against his belly and lifts his sack with one hand. She has to tilt her head but she is able to get her tongue behind his sack. She wonders if men call it 'taint' as well. She's decided to trust him; he told her he'd tell her if he didn't want to do something. Earlier in the shower, thinking of this moment, she'd paid special attention to bathing his ass. Now, she scoots lower and uses her other hand to push his left leg up. He doesn't resist. She pushes until his knees are on his chest.

Her hunger for him grows. She leans forward, taking her time, kissing the back of his legs, working her way back to the center, first from the left, then the right before returning her mouth and tongue to the area behind his balls. It's smooth as well, though she spies a few hairs that her razor missed. She works her way down the hard ridge that runs between his balls and asshole. It looks to her as if that's the place where the two halves, right and left, of his body were welded together.

She rests her cheek on the back of his leg, staring. So that's why it's referred to as a starburst, she thinks to herself. When she touches it lightly with her finger, it twitches. She goes slow, very slow, giving him plenty of time to say no, or to make it clear she should stop. She wets a finger while trying to bring to mind everything Jon had done to her. If she can duplicate his care and love, she'll do fine.

She wets her finger, turning her head so Jon can see. He's watching her as best he can with his legs on his chest. She leaves his ass, moves to his side, ducking under his right leg, and tucks a pillow beneath his head.

"How's that?"

"Good."

She kisses him and he eases his legs down. Her mouth begins the slow journey back down his body. His cock re-captures her attention. Sucking his cock, milking his excitement into her mouth, is all she thinks of for long minutes. His hips begin to move and Jess knows she must stop, and now, or finish him like this. With a sigh, she rests her head on his belly and strokes him a few times, then squeezes a new collection of pre-cum onto her fingers before moving down the bed, positioning herself below him. He pulls his legs up for her. Once more, her head rests on the back of his leg; her fingers rub his body's own lubrication over his asshole. He wiggles beneath her. She increases the pressure but doesn't try to penetrate him.

Bent over her own legs, Jess kisses the backs of his legs. Her right hand goes around his leg and finds his cock. He tenses when she puts her mouth on his asshole. She tries to look past her arm and his cock. His eyes are open, watching her. He knows she is smiling, though he can't see her face, only her eyes. She licks him with the flat of her tongue. His eyes close. The skin beneath her tongue is rough and the muscle beneath the skin is hard.

She kisses and licks his pucker. Her own legs are wet. She tries to imagine doing something like this to Alex. The thought repulses her. She's appalled that she ever misconstrued her feelings for that jerk as love. She's more appalled that she once considered what she'd done with Alex as 'making love'. They'd never made love. They had had sex. Hell, they hadn't even really fucked. He'd pumped inside her, mauled her tits, and squirted. She would have never, not in a million years, dreamed to doing something like this to Alex. Ever. She shoves the memories away.

She stiffens her tongue and pushes. He tenses, she keeps the pressure up, her nose pressed against the hard ridged behind his balls. She's so shocked when her tongue penetrates him, she nearly jerks back in surprise. Overwhelmed at how excited rimming him makes her feel, she moves her free hand to her pussy, her fingers circle her throbbing button before pushing deep inside.

She moves her mouth, kissing the back of his leg and a shiny, wet finger replaces her tongue. Earlier, before the drama with her mom, she'd carefully trimmed the nail of her index finger, preparing for this moment. The finger enters him with ease and presses further, much further than her tongue was able to. He moans when her finger presses down on the firm mound of his prostate. This was something else she'd quizzed Caitlin about. Her hand is palm up. She begins to finger fuck his ass, pressing hard on his prostate. He begins to move up and down, moaning.

Jess shifts positions, letting his legs fall around her waist. Her hand, with its finger in his ass, is trapped under his body but his cock, his beautiful cock, is no longer trapped against his belly. She leans forward. Her head is almost upside down as she guides his cock to her mouth. The head and foreskin slip back and forth past her lips. Her left-hand strokes him; her right continues to finger-fuck his ass.

She pushes her finger in deep, no longer thrusting, rubbing her finger back and forth over the twin lobes of his male G-spot. He pushes deep into her mouth and explodes. His ass clenches so tight she's afraid for a moment he'll break off her finger. She uses her left hand to hold his cock still, keeping it between her lips and lets her mouth fill before swallowing. He tenses a little when she removes her finger from his ass. She holds his cock in her mouth, just holds it, waiting for the occasional spasms of his body to subside. As he relaxes, she very softly milks his cock into her mouth, desperate for all of him she is able to share in.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers