Jess was a Bitch Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers

She kisses his belly button and then leaves him for a moment to quickly wash her hands. She lies down beside him. He turns her head. They kiss. His tongue explores his mouth. He no longer worries that doing so makes him gay.

"Did you have fun?" she whispers.

"Uh-uh, hated every minute," he chuckles. "That was fucking awesome, Jess. Jesus." He rolls toward her and they kiss. "Ever since the other night, when you had such an intense orgasm while I was, you know.."

"No, I don't know," she purrs. "While you were what, Jon?" She smiles as he blushes. "Don't be bashful. You were fucking my ass, only with three fingers not just one. You had me bent over the dresser, cock in my pussy, with your fingers sawing in and out of my ass, Jon. Isn't that right?" He nods. She puts a hand on his check. "Say it. It's okay. It's not sick or perverted, maybe for some but not for us. It was fun. I loved it. You loved it. No one was hurt. It's okay, Jon."

"When you came so hard from me fucking you in the ass with my fingers, I wondered what the big deal was. I wanted to ask you to do what you just did but I was afraid to. I don't know how you read my mind, but thanks."

"Why were you afraid to ask?"

"Jess you've always been the brave one. Come on, you know that."

"I'm only brave around you or for you. You can't ask me anything that will make me stop loving you. Don't you get that?"

"Yeah? I'm sure there are things I could ask that would appall you."

"I doubt it. Remember, it has to be something you want to do, not just something you come up with to try to gross me out. If you said you wanted to jerk off while eating decomposing fish guts, I wouldn't believe you."

"Fuck, Jess! Thanks for the visual. Jesus."

She smiles at him, kisses him deeply and then lies down next to his warm body.

"You know, I'm still pretty fuckin' horny. Maybe now would be a good time to break out another kink you're afraid will be just too nasty for po' little ole me."

====

Author's note: To any readers that may be medical types. This is not a case report on water-related cellulitis and/or the treatment thereof. I know, if Wikipedia is to be trusted, the infection would have taken longer to get started but that doesn't work with my timeline. So, I changed it.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,091 Followers