All Comments on 'Jessa Ch. 02'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like this chapter please update soon I do miss her fighting with him because he is wrong in what he did and I hope he sees that and she fights for what she belives and shows him that he was wrong in tricking her ect but at same time like his dom side I guess I hoping for a him to relize why shes mad upset ect and not just be its my way or no way hope that made sense

curiositykilledmoicuriositykilledmoiover 7 years ago
Fits Like a Glove

I really like your writing. I enjoyed the last chapter so much I just wanted to soak up the story rather than comment but I know how much feedback means to a writer so I said to myself, I must comment this time.

Babbling aside, your story line makes sense and I love this alternate world you've created. Your descriptions of "Old Germany" even though it needs a name you coif constantly refer to, are really welcome. Even meeting Torah's family shows the complexities of it and I'm looking forward to finding out more. I love Jesse and hope she doesn't become instantly love struck. But, I cannot see you doing that to her character. Aside from the fact she wasn't an eager husband and child hunter, we don't know much about her so it's cool to start learning more.

The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is...I'm thinking this is the point now where we need a twist or something to add to the story. Torah's aim to get her pregnant before the Council see, is all well and good but the only way to do that is through frequent sex. Which they are doing. So, I think we also need another sub plot now to make the story a little more dynamic. In my opinion by the way! I think you could have implied it a little in this chapter just to keep the reader on their toes.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb

Another superb story!

Just enough detail to be believable and well paced...

Left a very nice buzz in it's wake...

xo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
keep going

i am enjoying your story. i still think your guy is one big a hole but i still have hope he too can be taught a leason in the future...trs

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best ever

I started reading Jessa as an erotic.. but the more I read it and even into chapter 2, I wished it was a book instead of just a small tale.. please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I hope she kills him as he sleeps

Just a thought.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Another great chapter!

I think this is going to be a fantastic story. Not known for patience, at all, I think I am going to try to ignore this story until you have several chapters posted. As much as I love this site, and am grateful for the free dirty reads, reading installments just doesn't do a good story justice and I certain this is going to be a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I know you stated...

...That this is a different world from ours but maybe you need a few more details. Because I don't understand why hasn't she threaten suicide? Cut herself? Tied the sheets in a knot? Jump from a railing? I feel that with the wedding she will not have to say I do to be bound to him. And if this was how it will be and it's every thing she did not want in her life than what hope for a happy future would she have. Just need to understand how a whole family would not ask him... so what did it for you? How did she agree so quickly? And what about this mother of his that can read your soul?She seems to be in an abyss. How will she get out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YAY A PLOT

NOT JUST DICKS IN SAUCE OUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

I love it so far. new chapters can't come fast enough

sshh1sshh1over 7 years ago
Love it

I can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Another great chapter. I'm so excited to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"She was a smart girl, she could learn anything."

LOL 😂😂

I wouldn't call her smart, but she seems pretty good at reassuring herself.

I liked the first chapter but this one felt contrived. Like you wanted to model it after some of the more popular stories in this category by making your characters more similar to other commonly liked protagonists. It's not a bad thing to do, but it just doesn't seem to match how the story was written in the beginning.

Besides that, the writing is quite nice and the subtle revelations that the story takes place in a post-pandemic version of our Earth is a nice touch. However, it was a bit strange how they referred to their home countries as "what used to be known as Germany/France". If there are names for what 'they used to be called', do these lands not have newer, more updated names?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF!

How could he be so damn charming for the days he spent pulling her like a spider into his web and then be such a cold vindictive little shit! If he wants more than just a baby maker then he best start showing some more of warmth and consideration he showed in the beginning and stop being such an ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Aftercare

"He held her tightly until the trembling faded away."

So important. And so many people miss it. Superb writing, thank you.

You want to dominate someone? You want to bend someone to your will? It doesn't happen when you force yourself on them, it doesn't happen when you control them with your power - it happens during aftercare. When they're trembling and they need to be held. That's when you win. That's when you prove yourself worthy of their submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

whats so special about her

he needs kids he can have with any women

why her ?

i am sure many women were ovulating there on the trip other than her

or torah wants amazonian babies like her i mean is it due to her genetics he chose her out of all woman

or he is baffled that she wasnt clingy like other girls ?he likes her for her aloofness?

he wants to break her into liking him as he saw her totally uninterested in him along with all men out there as she would go alone to her every n8

does he like her due to her reluctance to marriage and finds fun in forcing her into marital life

she might be the only girl giving him some fight or excites him

or is it that she was the tallest girl there ?

torah into tall women only?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous