Jessa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chimera44
Chimera44
761 Followers

He pulled her to the edge of the bed so that her legs hung over the side, while she fought to get free, trying to achieve leverage with her feet against the floor or her hands against the mattress. Then his knee was pressing the small of her back into the mattress, and both hands were on her ass cheeks, kneading. Jessa tried to reach back searching for skin the scratch or anything that might buy her enough of a distraction to give her an opening. He shifted and grabbed both wrists, collecting them in one of his hands and pressing them down against the back of her neck, trapping her even further. Then his free hand was smacking her ass, resoundingly loud in the room where neither of them was making any other sound.

As the blows fell harder and harder, Jessa began gasping, but swearing she was not going to cry out, or give him the satisfaction by shedding tears. She even took secret pleasure when she heard him beginning to breathe harder. She tried to struggle again, hoping he might be weakening with the effort to pin her and strike her ass with what felt to be nearly all his strength. But instead of causing his knee to slip or his hand to lose its grip on her wrists, he simply changed tactics. The blows stopped falling and she heard his belt being pulled free of his pants. Almost before she knew what was happening, the belt was bound tightly about her wrists and then was being looped about her throat. He fastened it just loose enough that it would not choke her unless she tried to free her wrists. His weight disappeared from her back, but before she could get the leverage to pull away from the bed, he was behind her, his hands on her hips and his cock pressing against her opening, unrelenting.

He pushed inside her slowly, then when he could go no further, he leaned over her, speaking near her ear. "You're wet. You liked that, didn't you?"

"No!" she answered between gasps.

He pulled back a couple of inches, then slammed deep forcing a grunt from her. "Downright juicy, in fact. I may have to find a different way to punish you. I think you enjoy spanking way too much. I think you'll be finding excuses for me to spank you."

"Torah, stop." She meant it to come out as a command, but her voice shook just enough that she was sure he had heard.

He pulled almost all the way out and slammed in again, his hips slapping against her freshly reddened cheeks. "We have a very small window of opportunity, Jessa. If I do not make you pregnant within a few months, the council will take you away, give you to someone else. I have no intention of letting that happen."

He slammed into her again. "Those men on the helicopter? If they had doubted in the least that I had you well in hand, they would have taken you then and there. You are valuable property."

He pulled back very slowly and Jessa braced herself for the next thrust. "Your only choice..." He plunged in so hard that she cried out, biting her lip to contain the sound. "Is between the known and the unknown."

He pulled all the way out, and the tip of his cock found its way to her ass. He straightened and moved his hands to her waist, pressing her into the mattress. "Torah, please!" she cried, not caring now if her voice broke. After a moment, he returned to her pussy, slamming into her again, and leaning near her ear. "Now is not the time to waste seed, but there will be many other times, my Jessa. Remember that. Remember how we made love last night. And remember this, then decide which you prefer."

He straightened and adjusted his hold on her hips. Her breathing was ragged, almost but not quite sobbing as he began fucking her, thrusting in such a way that he would hit her sweet spot on each stroke before sliding deeper in and smacking his hips into her tender ass cheeks. The combination of pleasure from within and pain from without sent her over the edge, and she screamed wordlessly. If Torah was concerned that his family might hear, he didn't show it but continued to thrust until she came again before he allowed himself to come, as deep inside her as he could reach. Then he quickly pulled her fully onto the bed, rolling her onto her back before releasing her hands from the belt. "Lay still," he whispered, gently massaging her belly. "Let my little pets swim their way home." She was too exhausted to fight him. She drifted off at some point.

"Jessa, wake up," Torah was calling her softly. She moaned and rolled to her side. Every muscle ached. It occurred to her in passing that just wrestling with Torah might prove exercise enough to befuddle her hormones. "Jessa, you need to eat something. Dinner won't be for hours, yet. And I have things I want to show you."

"You tore my only clothes up, remember?" she mumbled, pulling a pillow over her head.

A moment later, she was being pulled up off the bed and a sharp swat was delivered to her still throbbing butt. "My sister laid in clothes for you. They're in the far closet. The bathroom is in the middle. You can shower if you wish. Put pants on. We're going riding."

"What? Riding?" He didn't answer, pushing her into the bathroom instead. As the lights came on around her, she did a slow turn. If anything, the bathroom was even more luxurious than the bedroom. There was a huge soaking tub as well as a shower, and lights everywhere. She used the toilet then stepped into the shower, jumping slightly when it came on with actual warm water. At home, it would have been cold, and taken its sweet time to warm up. She looked for the timer that would warn her when the hot water was about to shut off. She suspected it would allow at least ten minutes more than her one at home, but there was no timer, and though she lingered far longer than she ever had dared in a shower, the water was still warm when she finally exited. Not only that, but when she pulled a towel from the rack, it was warm, and not just warm as in room warm. She touched the rack it had come from, and snatched her hand back, blowing on her fingers. So this was how the other one percent lived, she thought as she dried off.

When she emerged from the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her, Torah was sitting at the table, staring at his cell phone. He glanced up and noted her wet hair. "Was the hair dryer not working?"

Jessa just stared at him, until he sighed in exasperation and gestured toward the door on her left. "Get dressed, please. Mia fetched some basics. We can go shopping later for your preferences."

Jessa opened the door and found a large walk-in closet. In short order, she found underwear and jeans to put on, which fit reasonably well, given that someone else had picked them out. However, she could not find anything resembling the simple, subdued tee shirts that she favored, and finally settled for a silken top with dolman sleeves, in a bright red. She was still barefoot when she emerged, and she didn't fail to notice Torah's eyes rake from top to bottom, with a slight frown at her feet, before they rose back to her face. He gestured toward the seat opposite him. "Sit. Eat." He went back to studying his cell phone as if there was no doubt in his mind that she would obey. And frankly, her growling stomach wasn't giving her much choice either. She sat gingerly and picked out some fruit and a muffin.

When she had eaten most of the items from her original selection, he put a couple more in front of her, then reached into a pocket and pulled out her own cell phone. He pushed it across the table toward her. "Call your parents."

"This won't work here. It's out of region," she argued with confidence.

He glanced at her, and she was beginning to think that exasperation was his normal state. "It will now. Call your parents."

"What am I supposed to tell them? Help, I've been kidnapped?" She tried to add a sneer to her tone.

He gave her that dark look that she had come to understand in the last few hours meant 'you are so going over my knee.' He put his cell phone down and leaned toward her across the table. "Tell them that you are getting married. Tell them that they need to begin making travel plans. Tell them that you are deliriously happy. Tell them that you will soon have another grandchild for them to celebrate."

Jessa felt herself flush and then pale in quick succession. She was making those connections, tab A in slot B. "You've already talked to them, haven't you?"

His eyes narrowed so briefly she almost didn't catch it. "As is proper," he said with a nod. "Call them," he ordered.

Jessa looked at the cell phone. She wanted to throw it across the room, but didn't dare. Still, when she picked it up, she dearly hoped the towers would be out, as they so often were. She was simply in no mood to deal with her mother at the moment. But of course, when she picked it up and pushed the buttons, the connection went through. Even technology was conspiring against her. After a couple of rings her mother picked up.

"Momma?" she said, glancing at Torah then looking quickly away. "Yes. Yes." She sighed. "Yes, momma, he's very handsome." She glanced at him and saw his grin. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Yes. Yes, momma, you can bring the dress. Um, ring? No, not yet. I'll have to let you know, momma. Okay. I will. Momma?" she glanced at him again. His dark look was back. "Never mind, momma. I'll talk to you soon. Okay? Bye, bye."

"Finish," he said, gesturing at the food he had set on her plate. "Our ride will be waiting."

"Ride?" she questioned him again, but he only gestured at the food impatiently. When she began eating, he went into her closet and returned with ankle-high boots. She eyed him skeptically, but she didn't have the energy to argue, and when she finished eating, she pulled the boots on.

"Come," he said, holding out his hand to her. When she only looked at it, he reached down and grasped her arm, pulling her to her feet. She thought that perhaps pulling her along by her arm was the only kind of connection that they were ever going to have, short of him burying his cock in her to make a baby.

They went back down to the main floor of the villa, then toward the back side where the children had disappeared earlier. Outside, there were terraced gardens, courtyards and patios. Torah turned right and pulled her along the side of the building. She caught glimpses of a dining room and kitchen through the windows in the back of the house. They had reached at the far end of the building when Jessa stumbled to a stop. "What the hell?" Torah looked at her with bemusement, instead of his usual exasperation.

"Our ride," he explained. "They're called horses."

"I know what they're called," she snapped. "Surely you don't expect me to, to sit on one of those." She rubbed her sore behind.

"Oh, I do," he said. "I find that lessons with frequent and prolonged reminders are more effective. Besides, four-legged vehicles are more economical, fuel-wise. Come on."

"I don't know how to ride a horse," she protested, resisting his incessant tug.

"Then we'll see how fast you learn, won't we?"

Eventually, with some assistance from the servant holding the horses, he had her in the saddle and nervously fingering the reins. He mounted his own horse and sidled up beside her. "If you're afraid, he'll know it," he warned.

"I'm not afraid," she snapped, but then added quietly, "I'm terrified."

Torah laughed. "You'll be fine."

The servant had given her some basic instructions, and unbeknownst to Jessa, the gelding, being a herd animal, was perfectly content to follow the lead of Torah's stallion. He rode down the hillside at a walk, though Jessa suspected he would be all too happy to prod the horses into a gait that would have her bouncing in the saddle on her sore ass for who knew how long. She determined the better part of valor was to keep her sarcasm to herself for the time being. When they reached to bottom of the hill, they followed a stream for a ways until they came to a wire fence. Torah pulled his horse to a halt, and reached out to take the bridle of her horse.

"You see this fence?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, biting back the sarcastic comment she wanted to make. She thought it looked more like a fine wire mesh than a real fence that could actually retain anything.

"It's electrified. Your horse touches it, he's going to have a very uncomfortable experience. You touch it, you get thrown maybe ten feet back, nasty burns, frizzed out hair, tooth ache in every tooth. You get the idea."

"Why are you telling me this?"

He shrugged. "Just good knowledge to have. Like that the fence entirely surrounds my lands. Come with me," he said, kicking his horse to a trot. Her horse naturally followed and she tried to stand in the stirrups to avoid bouncing in the saddle. They followed the fence line for a while until they reached the access road for the villa. At that point, the fence was broken by a heavy steel gate, controlled by a manned guard house. An armed guard emerged upon Torah's approach and saluted. Jessa noted that another guard remained inside the small structure. Now she understood. He was showing her that there was no escape. Torah rode up to the guard and had a brief discussion that involved several gestures toward Jessa. Each time, the guard looked at her and nodded. In a fit of pique, Jessa turned her horse back toward the villa and kicked at his sides the way she'd seen Torah do, until he reluctantly started in that direction. Torah caught up with her a moment later, the bemused expression back on his face.

"You made your point, okay?" she snapped.

"Oh, I hope not," he replied, and she glared over at him. He shrugged. "I find it fun to -- how shall I put it -- deliver physical support for my metaphysical lessons." He reached over and took her horse's bridle again, bringing both horses to a stop.

"I have not been home in a while, and I would genuinely appreciate having a pleasant and celebratory dinner with my family. Without drama. Can I count on your cooperation in that, or should I be planning another discipline session? I'm good either way. Are you?"

Jessa wrapped her arms around herself, refusing to meet his eyes. "If I... behave, then you'll leave me alone tonight?" she asked.

It was a moment before he answered. "No. I have maybe three, four days to fill you with as much of my seed as possible. I will bargain with how that occurs, but not whether."

Jessa hugged herself tighter. She was looking away from him and a soft sob caught in her throat. She desperately hoped he didn't hear it. She knew she had no energy or will to fight him more this day. She needed to save her fight for a tomorrow. "I will behave," she said softly.

"Look at me, Jessa. Say it to my face." It wasn't so much a command as a request, not unreasonable. But still, she squeezed her eyes tight, then wiped the moisture away before she turned toward him and repeated her statement. He had the decency not to gloat. He let go of her horse and led them back to the villa.

****

The meal that night was like on holidays for Jessa's family. A long table filled with people, all talking over each other. Most of the children were vying for Jessa's attention. She genuinely enjoyed the people surrounding her, with the exception of Torah and everything his presence threatened, and Lady Shonah, who just plain scared her. Torah had helped her select appropriate clothing for dinner, and again the luxury of the fabric was beyond anything she had ever conceived. She played along with the fantasy that she was full in on marrying Torah and popping out babies for him. She even managed to plaster a smile on her face when Mia talked about the wonders of childbirth. Through the whole meal, though, she was painfully aware of Torah's intense gaze. Was he judging her, waiting for her to screw up, find an excuse to punish her, or trying to suss out her plot for escape? She didn't know and she was tired almost beyond the point of caring. It didn't help that everyone at the table was bent on preventing her from drinking anything alcoholic.

When she finally pulled back from the table, trying to beg fatigue from the resort and trip 'home,' Torah was right there beside her. That part didn't surprise her, he had already indicated his intent to 'plant more seed' before the night was over. But the fact that he was kneeling beside her chair was confusing to her weary mind. He was holding out a box with a ring imbedded in velvet and asking her to marry him. All the way it was supposed to happen. He had asked for her cooperation and she had agreed; she just didn't realize that he meant agreeing to marry. The twins across the table from her were shouting, "Yes! Yes!" Jessa was shaking her head at him, a slight movement she hoped only he would see. But he had that dark warning stare focused like a laser beam on her. Then he was taking the ring from the box sliding it onto her finger, lifting her to her feet, raising a glass in celebration. She felt as inanimate as the ring; swept up in a celebration that didn't really involve her. She was just a decoration for Torah, like his children would be. Just another symbol of conquest for a Tenth Lord. She felt even more inanimate when he swept her into his arms and carried her up the wide staircase to their bedroom.

If anything, her distance, her antipathy, annoyed Torah even more than her earlier resistance had. She only wanted for it to be over, so she could embrace the sweet escape of sleep and dreams. He was more determined than ever to make it real for her, make it here, make it now. He laid her on the bed, undressed her, and took a long moment to savor the incredible perfection of the woman who was his, by dictate of the Council. But he still had to win her. He had contained her, but not controlled her and he was well aware of the difference. She might lie now, passive, waiting for him to have his way with her, as opposed to that morning when she had fought everything he had done, as well as the betrayal by her own body, but neither response got her to where he wanted his woman, his wife, the mother of his children, to be.

Jessa rolled onto her side. She had considered spreading her legs to encourage him to just get it over with. But part of her was remembering when he had slept so close that their bodies were in contact from her toes to her shoulders. His breath had fallen so softly on her neck and his cock had rested so naturally between her thighs. It had felt so right, so natural. Now everything felt wrong. She hated herself for giving in now, as much as she hated herself for responding, coming this morning. Neither was what she wanted, she was giving in to her body, to her nerve endings, to her fatigue. She couldn't even cry anymore. Everything was beyond her control.

He watched her roll to her side, noted the perfection in the soft dip of her waist, the rise of her hips, the movement of her breasts with each breath. Still she waited for him to take her at will, but there was some small difference now. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something had changed. Then he saw it, in a flash of insight. She wasn't waiting for him to top her. She was waiting for him to come along side her. In a feverish pitch, he shed his clothes and lay beside her. Slowly, he molded his body against hers, seeking the perfect fit. Ever so gently, softly, his hand slid from her ribs, down the dip of her waist, back up to the gentle curve of her hips, stretching along her leg, then forward and down, to lift her leg so slightly, making room for his cock between her warm, soft thighs, against her moist pussy lips. Suddenly, it felt like he had come home, where he belonged. She sighed softly, as if she felt it, too.

Torah shifted, moved down slightly, so he could angle his cock to enter her. His dick might only care about ejaculation; the Council might only care about baby making, but his goal in the moment was simply to spend the night inside her perfect body; the closest contact conceivable. Beyond his fondest hopes, she was wet, inviting him in. He barely pushed, his cock just slipped inside of its own volition, finding its natural fit in her vagina. She sighed again, and he dared hope it was in pleasure rather than resignation. She raised her knees, giving him an even better angle. He wiggled deeper. For that moment, they lay just like that.

Chimera44
Chimera44
761 Followers