Jessa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chimera44
Chimera44
761 Followers

Time passed. She was aware of his cock, pulsing inside her, swelling, eager. He was aware of her quickening breath, the hot flesh sheathing his cock, the flood of moisture bathing him inside and out. As one, they began moving, meeting each other, then teasingly pulling away. He could feel the flexing of her hips against his belly, constantly changing the angle of his cock inside her. One of his hands slid down her belly, slowly, tantalizingly seeking out her clit. His other hand sought a breast, cupping, squeezing gently, then slid ever so slowly up to her throat, pulling her back so his lips could reach her shoulder, his teeth could nip. He let her continue to set the pace, exploring the sensation of his cock inside her. His fingers massaged the sides of her clit, slowly increasing the pressure until her movements became more erratic. His free arm moved down to her waist and pulled her hard against him as he took over the rhythm, matching his thrusts inside her to those of his fingers against her clit until she was crying out, more softly this time than in the past. He felt her tremble after, perhaps realizing she had been betrayed yet again by her own body and its needs and desires. He held her tightly until the trembling faded away.

Chimera44
Chimera44
761 Followers