All Comments on 'Jessa Ch. 10'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
desjdesjover 7 years ago

i love your story but hate that she is always blamed for everything

AliceinLiitlandAliceinLiitlandover 7 years ago

I agree with the previous comment, I love your writing but where has her spirit gone? She had dreams and plans of her own and now she's getting told when she can eat and bathe and she's not going to yell at him or have the least resentment? Where's The feisty jessa who defied her parents wish to marry so she could follow her dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bloody Brilliant as Always

Your story is unpredictable. The characters are interesting and believable. It is such a pleasure to read what you write.

Ellienora35Ellienora35over 7 years ago
I love this

I know that Jessa's feistiness is still in there, but I also know that she feels scared of Torah and like the only thing she has going for her is the sex. Too much of this routime though, especially the socializing for an introvert like Jessa is going to start driving her crazy and something truly negative will come from that. I hope Torah's wakes up and starts liking her for herself instead of trying to change her. I hope Jessa doesn't start getting depressed because of this stifling of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love your story!!

I am really enjoying your writing. Hope this story is a long one because it is so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More of the same.

He's still a sociopath; she's still a weakling.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 7 years ago
Another brilliant chapter!

I don't understand what people expect Jessa to do with the spirit she isn't currently showing? Torah has her completely and totally surrounded. She has no where to go and no one to help her. No one who will step in and offer aid. So when her spirit pisses off Torah exactly where does that leave her? Battered, bruised and in more danger with even less options. Her only option to ever get what she wants is to play his game, his way. Luckily, she doesn't have to fake her sexual response.

LostBluebirdLostBluebirdover 7 years ago
Addicted!

Love reading this series and have become addicted to reading it, it is beautifully written! I really hope Torah and Jessa fall in love and they accept each other... Sad that she can't have her own babies anymore though. Keep writing this series is fantastic!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

You are writing such a great story. It just gets more interesting. Please don't wait so long to post the next chapter . . . I had withdrawal symptoms, and it wasn't pleasant. Thank you for such a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jessa ' s circumstances are like a massive boa constrictor. There is time, strength and unrelenting pressure that tightens with every movement she makes and every breath she takes.

Someone a while back suggested that she will save the world from the pandemic. A not small part of me would like to see her unleash the ultimate pandemic and wipe out every living thing. Just a thought. 😒

Bone to pick for this chapter. Given the crappiness of, well everything, who would fall for the 'I'll do ANYTHING for an orgasm right now?' Really? Ain't no magic nuthin that would get me to write that blank check.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Torah's attachment to the pendant is very, very interesting....cant wait to see how this all unfolds.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story... !!!! I would love to see Jessa saving Torah one day.

gabbysistagabbysistaover 7 years ago

Liking the story but he need to get over the pendant thing.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Addicted too

Your story has grabbed me as the Councillary web has worked its magic on Jessa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

"even as he ripped her panties apart."

She goes through lots of panties, doesn't she?

I find it odd that, given the fact that her fertility is so rare and precious, she seems to be subjected to an incredible amount of brutal sex. I would think that anyone with a lick of sense would treat her more gently.

_VirginSlut__VirginSlut_over 4 years ago
Tired of everybody being mad

Like come on now u really thought she was gonna be happy with a passed down gift u gave to ur ex? This girl can't do nothing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous