Jessa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers

"Social activities?"

"Yes. You are in a city with people all around. You have obviously spent way too much of your life alone with too much time on your hands for getting in trouble. You will socialize. There are art museums, tea houses, you can spend time with Mia, you can make new friends, you can learn to dance, to paint. I don't care as long as it does not involve a computer. Go shopping."

"I don't need anything," she protested weakly.

"This place needs decorating. Start there. From 6:00 to 7:00 you may do as you wish, as long as it does not involve a computer. At 7:00 you will be at the table for dinner. And only at this table," he added with a glower. "After dinner, you may be on the computer doing as you wish or other activities of your choice, within reason, until 11:00. Absolutely no later. You are to be in bed by 11:30. Understood?" When she didn't answer immediately, he leaned toward her. "This is what you agreed to last night. Were you being insincere?"

"No!" she hastened to assure him. "It's just... so strict."

"Apparently, you require firm guidelines to regulate your behavior. In addition to following this timeline, you will eat all of the food you are given. Shay is an excellent cook with a strong background in nutrition. You may express preferences to her, but you will eat what she gives you. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," she replied softly, looking at her unfinished plate and wondering how she was going to manage the large meals.

Torah sat back, seemingly satisfied. "Eat up and then I will help you generate an appetite for lunch."

Jessa glanced up in surprise and caught him almost but not quite smiling at her. She ducked her head to hide her own smile and began shoveling in the last few bites. She had barely set the fork down before he was once again pulling her toward the bedroom.

This time, there was no teasing, no extraction of promises in exchange for pleasures. There was only hard, hungry fucking. Torah grabbed her around the waist and swung her up onto the bed on her hands and knees, throwing the hem of her gown over her head, enveloping her in darkness under the thick material, even as he ripped her panties apart. She wasn't aware of when or how he had freed his cock, but it was buried deep inside her even before the remnants of her panties fell away in shreds. She was grateful for the eager anticipation his earlier words had invoked, which had freely lubricated her entrance as he began slamming inside her, using her hips as handholds to pull her back on the very root of his cock with each thrust.

Then his hands were suddenly gone. "Push, Jessa!" he commanded, and she grasped the bedspread tightly with both hands, using it as a brace to push back on him as a thumb buried itself in her asshole and fingers rubbed her clit until she was exploding around him. She heard him grunt with the effort to resist coming despite her spasms squeezing him so tightly at the base and rippling all the way to the head buried in her deepest recess.

He yanked the hem of her gown back over her spine and she was vaguely aware of the zipper running down her back even as the morning light assaulted her eyes and the aftershocks of her orgasm rocked through her belly. A moment later, the entire gown was pulled above her head and tangled about her arms, followed by her bra and she was flipped onto her back. Torah pulled her knees over his shoulders and gripped her waist to line her pussy up against his cock, plunging deep inside her again. Her shoulders were on the mattress, her arms above her head becoming more tangled in the gown with each thrust and her ass was being held above the bed, pulled hard onto his cock over and over again. Jessa let out one long moan that ratcheted up with each stroke that hit her g-spot on its way to the depths of her pussy. Torah didn't make a sound, but looked down at her, watching her breasts rocking back and forth over her ribs in time to the fucking, frowning with concentration.

Jessa began to wail as another orgasm welled up, but this time, instead of stopping, Torah began a relentless hammering of her g-spot. She tried to push away from the extreme intensity of it by putting her heels against his chest, but that only served to make the angle more perfect and she was no match for his determined strength. He didn't relent until her scream became soundless and breathless. He let her legs fall and leaned over her, aiming for her depths again. "Breathe," he commanded, and when she was finally able to obey, he let most of his weight drop onto her as he thrust harder and faster, feeding his own pleasure this time.

Jessa finally freed her arms from the gown as he came and she wrapped them tightly about his back, holding him close as he shuddered through the orgasm. Almost immediately, he rolled to his back bringing her with him and she limply draped herself over him, her head on his shoulder, nuzzling against his neck. She could have slept that way, warmed by him, despite the hardness of his body, but once his breathing returned to normal, he said quietly, "I have to go back."

****

When Jessa emerged from the bathroom, she found Torah dressed and sitting on the edge of the bed. He was holding the box that had contained Lania's pendant. Jessa saw the chain dangling between his fingers. "I broke it. I'm sorry," she said in a rush. "I haven't had a chance to ask Mia about where I could get it repaired. I... kind of hoped I could get it fixed before you found out."

He fisted his hand around the pendant, then opened his fingers again slowly, staring at the delicate silver piece. He stood up. "I don't know computers the way you do. And I certainly don't know as much about microbiology." He stepped toward her and lifted her chin with one outstretched finger. "But what I do know very well, is how to tell when someone is lying to me." He tucked the pendant in his shirt pocket and turned on his heel, striding from the room and the apartment without a backward glance. Jessa stared after him.

Chimera44
Chimera44
760 Followers