All Comments on 'Jesse's Charming Plan'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TeicuFujoshiTeicuFujoshialmost 7 years ago
Amazing!

Enjoyed the other two related stories bu this was my absolute favourite! The way everything comes to fruition, the mix of caring and love with dominance, so freaking good!

Would really love another story where Jesse tops Will, because there's no way Jesse will only bottom for the rest of his life, and I think Will could really enjoy it!

sm1982sm1982almost 7 years ago
Loved the flip..

Here I was wondering how Jesse was going to dominate Will and Will was the one with the master plan! Brilliantly written story of how a man finally gets to be with the one his heart has desired for years! Hope there's more to their story but if not, this was a fantastic stand alone.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks both for the feedback.

I'm working on another story with these two where Will will push Jesse's boundaries and Jesse might just push back. :-)

Jase.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

I disagree with one of the commentators that Jesse should top Will....some men are natural bottoms and others are Tops -- for whatever reason....it is just their nature. Will seemed to know this intuitively and perhaps has helped Jesse find himself. To have a man take another in such a way is absolute beauty. My sincere thanks for a wonderful and HOT story!

buzzie1969buzzie1969almost 7 years ago
awesome

Great story, keep writing dude

buttermybiscuitbuttermybiscuitalmost 7 years ago

Awwww poor Jesse, he's absolutely my favorite character, I just love his attitude. Will's gonna have a lot of fun with him, I mean talk about a power bottom.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago
Fucking HOT!

And I loved the way you made a nod to the way a live cock feels different than getting pegged with a strapon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

There are no words for how good this was to read.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 6 years ago
Great read

I loved this. I've been trying to find good stories that really get into the head of the top, because that's just not something I understand well. I've read a few of yours now that do that well. I enjoyed the Connor series in particular. I will use this to make my own writing better.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 6 years ago

Another enjoyable read. Quite sensitive under the facade of a sex filled romp with "just a mate". You have a nice way of injecting unexpected words...and it was a pleasant surprise with the turn of the table on who would be the "new bottom".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...