All Comments on 'Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 09'

by Rebeccasm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bydaseabydaseaabout 7 years ago
Another great chapter

Wow, you have once again made it to the top of my list. Between the two of you, you have written and illustrated one great story and each chapter seems to get better.

Keep going and I am looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks.

Myhands316Myhands316about 7 years ago
What I would love to see...

What I would love to see is Jesse fighting back for her family... there is a truism in the BDSM Dom/Sub sub-community that goes something like this. 'it is the Sub who is actually in control'. What I would like to see is Jesse show her true control of this situation. No, she can never go back, but she can go forward... It is also true that two of either Dom's or Sub's cannot live a full life, they will destroy each other. So, either Jesse needs to become Domme to save her family, or find one true Master/Dom to her Sub, or her find a good Domme to save both her and her husband, so this all can be controlled to her satisfaction. Where this chapter leaves off is a great epiphany point for her... But, since this is not my story, I will let the author write the story as they see fit.

Myhands316

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

This is a great story line, I love reading it and the pictures are very good and are a nice addition to the story..... keep it going, I'm excited for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

this just keeps getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mind-numbing pile of cliches

There is a tremendous amount of effort put into this story. It is technically solid. I kept reading in hope of some unusual twist, but it is hopeless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
long gap in chapter releases

if chapters have been submitted in december up to chapter 12 why does it take so long for their release? It seems like several multi-chapter stories are posted daily not near monthly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous