Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers

Jesse scooted up the stairs and cringed at her clothes. She slipped off her blouse, panties shoes, and bra. She grabbed the panties and slipped them up her legs. They were white and thin and barely covered her sex. The dress, if you could call it that was a white lace dress with spaghetti straps and a flower pattern. It was more suitable to being a nightgown than a dress. It fell to just below her crotch and left little to the imagination. There was a lining that covered her tits and pussy, but any movement exposed her panties. The matching shoes had six inch stiletto heels and laced up above her ankles.

Jesse stopped in the bathroom and relieved her bladder and bowels. She stood, looked in the mirror, and fixed her make-up and hair. Jesse knew her time was short and rushed down stairs and called out for her Master. Not finding him she heard something on the porch and opened the door. There was Master John looking angry. She froze praying she wasn't late.

Master John looked at his slave neighbor and wanted to throw her down and fuck her right there on the porch. But they needed to get on the other side of town to meet her new boss.

"Come on slut, we're going to be late." He commanded.

Jesse followed her Master to the SUV and climbed into the passenger seat. John started the car and away they went. Jesse sat there quietly not wanting to piss off her Master with questions. She figured that they were heading to a strip club and she would be either serving or dancing.

John glanced at the submissive teacher and wanted crank up the pressure. "Get your fingers busy. Whenever you are in a car you are to be diddling your clit. I want you ready to cum at a moment's notice."

Jesse groaned, but followed his instructions. About 40 minutes later, Master John pulled into a parking lot outside a seedy motel. Jesse cringed when there wasn't a strip club in sight. 'Oh, I hope we're not staying here.' She was afraid of what she was going to have to do.

Master John stopped the SUV and walked around to the front of the vehicle. Jesse watched closely and a man stood from sitting in front of a room. He walked over to John and they shook hands. John was all smiles as he walked to the passenger door and opened it.

'Get out slut, it's time you met your new boss."

Jesse slid out of the truck, her body shaking with fear and excitement. She was afraid of what she would have to do, but at the same time, her body was so wound up she prayed that fucking was included.

Jesse stood by the door stared at the ground. Master John was proud as a peacock showing off his slave.

"Jesse I'd like to introduce you to your new boss, Buck. Every afternoon after school you will report here and do as he says till midnight. Then drive home and get ready for the next day." Master John spat.

Jesse looked over at the massive man dressed in black leather. She had no idea of what she was going to do but Buck scared her and she knew she wouldn't resist.

Buck looked at the nearly naked school teacher and spun his finger. Jesse knew what he wanted and spun around slowly. When facing him again and seeing his face she never felt dirtier in her life. The realization that she was property consumed her. She no longer felt like a teacher or mother but of just a reciprocal for men's seed.

Buck smiled and motioned for her to follow and headed for one of the motel rooms. Once inside Master John looked at her and said, "Strip."

Jesse slipped off her panties and dress and waited for further instructions. Each time she went with Master John her submission deepened. She watched her Master pick up her dress and panties and put them in a bag.

Buck pointed at a round table near the window. "Up on the table slave and get in position."

Jesse scrambled on the table, spread her legs and put her arms behind her with her hands grasping the opposite elbows. Her body was on fire and her mind flashing back and forth between abject fear and all-consuming arousal. She knelt on the table knowing she was nothing more than a possession. That is when it hit her: she is a slave! She no longer has any control over anything. Master X and Master John owned her and could do anything they wanted. The thought at first scared her, but slowly the fear subsided and a wave of peace flushed through her. She now accepted her status and would submit completely to whatever task she was given.

Master and Buck sat in the chairs facing the naked slave discussing her duties and how the money was to be divided. Jesse listened and suddenly realized Buck was a pimp and Master John was negotiating terms. The longer they talked the more humiliated Jesse was. When they finished it was decided, any money Jesse earned went 40% to Buck, 40% to her Master, and the remaining balance Jesse was allowed to keep. Master John and Buck shook hands and Master headed out the door with the bag that had Jesse's clothes.

Jesse was panicking and moaned out loud, she wanted to ask what she was to wear home when Buck pulled out a couple scraps or clothing and tossed them to Jesse. "Here, slut, is your uniform. Tomorrow I want you to show up wearing it."

Jesse quickly slipped on the white crop top if you could call it that. The entire top was only three inches long. The skirt was the same only it was maybe five inches long. Jesse grabbed the "G" string panties and was glad her pussy wouldn't be on display. She looked in the mirror and almost dropped to her knees. She was nothing more than a whore working the streets. Buck pulled her to the door as Master waved from the car.

Jesse tried to cover herself but the effort was futile. There just wasn't enough to cover her body. Buck pulled her out the door and directed her down the street.

"Come on slut, I'll show you your post. For the next 8 hours you will be at your post unless you're being fucked. You are one fine cunt and I'm sure for at least the next few weeks, you're going to be very popular. Now, here are the prices: blow job: $30, fuck: $50, anal: $75, and if they want all three: $125. Time is money, make them cum and get back out here. You should never be inside more than 20 minutes. You're expected to do at least three men an hour. If you take too long you stay over till you make up the shortage."

Jesse was a beaten woman. There was no self-esteem left. She was broken and no longer felt like a mother or wife any longer. She was a slave to be used. Her post was only about 50 yards from the Motel parking lot. Behind her was a long wall filled with graffiti and nowhere to run. They had just arrived when a man walked up and spoke to Buck.

"Hey Buck, got a new slut? She is one fine piece of ass. How much?"

"Hey Boomer, for you I'll give you a special deal. You can fuck her for the price of a BJ: $30." Buck answered.

"Done, I want a piece of that." He grabbed Jesse's hand and practically dragged her to the motel. As soon as they entered he threw her on the bed and quickly stripped off his clothes. He climbed between her legs and shoved his cock into her pussy.

That first John was the worst for Jesse. She was now officially a whore, a slut slave to be used by her Masters. A tear ran down her cheek as the large black man pounded her cunt. It wasn't long before he exploded inside her. Jesse didn't cum or even come close. The trauma of being a prostitute was too much for her to reach climax. When the man finished he rolled off her and pointed at his deflated cock. "Clean me up whore, I don't want your pussy juice on my cock when I go home to the wife."

Jesse didn't hesitate but slid down the bed and licked his cock clean making sure she cleaned his balls.

Ten minutes later Jesse was back out on the street. Buck was back outside the motel sitting in a lawn chair. He watched his newest whore take her place by the wall. He smiled as almost immediately a car pulled into the parking lot and two men jumped out. They walked up to Jesse and talked for a couple of minutes. Soon the three of them were walking back to the motel.

That was how Jesse's evening went. At eleven o'clock buck pulled her aside as she was leaving the room once again.

"Well done slut you made $750, not bad for the first night. Tomorrow will be better as word gets around about the new piece of ass on the street. Here is your share and here is what you give to John." Buck said and handed her two envelopes. Jesse peeked into her envelope, her share was $150. She had fucked and sucked 15 men all for only $150. It would take her weeks or even months to make enough cash for the kid's education. Jesse nodded and asked, "Please Sir, may I have something else I can wear home?"

Buck laughed and tossed her a wife beater shirt. It was dirty and had holes in it. "Here slut you can wear this and maybe next time Master John will leave your clothes."

Jesse slipped on the shirt and felt even dirtier wearing that than in her whore outfit. "Please Sir, how do I get home? I don't know where I am." Jesse asked praying he would give her a ride.

"I don't care how you get home, call a cab or walk to the bus stop. The 49 bus will take you close to home, I think."

Jesse cringed at the thought of taking a bus, so she walked into the room and called a cab.

It was just after midnight when she finally walked in the front door. Marcus was already hogtied on the bedroom floor and snoring lightly. She looked at him and started to cry. He never asked for this and because of her desire to be dominated they were now both slaves with no hope of living a normal life again. She stepped over his body and headed for the shower.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
966 Followers
12