All Comments on 'Jessica'

by HollyIJinks

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great, except for the slight bit at the end with the gayness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Gayness

Agreed

kyron99kyron99almost 13 years ago
started great

but you rushed into the sex with the daughter, then confused the story by going bi. different fetish man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Story has a major flaw you should really look into. Co-workers over for Monday Night football and the girl on spring break. Should really get the seasons in sync.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sudden gay boss

... that was seriously weird. Otherwise, five!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hot

I thought all of it was realty hot, especially the bi stuff, gotta mix it up...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
All good until the end...

As others noted, the suddenly bi boss and the blase acceptance of it by the father blew the ending. Plus the sex was a little short in general.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
sweet

i thought it was hot. it made me masterbate :) i didn't even notice the spring break and monday night football. i was too busy enjoying myself. the bi stuff through me off a little. it was cool though, just gave me an interesting picture. i would use a little foreshadowing to help the reader know that cary swings both ways. overall amazing. i got to cum twice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
love the ending

all in all a good story!

DonricoDonricoalmost 13 years ago
Hot

You know what? Regardless of the minor season mix up and bi boss, it was a great story. Daughter was hot, sexy and game. The only thing I missed out on was ... Did he get the promotion? Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I wouldnt of changed a thing! I think it's a wonderful story and hope the guys have another get together soon! Gals like Jessica and I can't go long without pleasing as many men as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

That was something else. I didn't expect the boss to be bi, but I think it really drew the whole thing together. He was the centerpoint, even with the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Stuff!

I thought this was a great story. Very hot and sexy. I liked that the boss was bi, they all had a good time and no-one mistreated the young woman. Well done.

cheri8

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
niiiiiiiice!!!!

Need more of this girl.

plangel1114plangel1114almost 12 years ago
wow!

this story touches upon almost all my favorite things. father/daughter, bi, multiple men, group, plzzzz keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please?

a sequal? soooo good, my favorite, makes me cum every time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cum every time

iv always wanted to please multiple men, the whole taboo of jessicas father and his coworkers makes it even hotter. i loved that his boss is bi, again, makes it even hotter, i cum to this story every time i read it, multiple times!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Complete garbage

Written by an idiot. NO stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved ever word of this story full of good sex

gave it a 5

rushkidrushkidalmost 9 years ago
Love the storie

Thumb Up Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not kidding around

This story really got me hot and hard. I love stories about older men getting it on with hot young kids. I just came all over myself.

readymademilfreadymademilfover 8 years ago
O m f g

I loved this story!!!! My pussy is so wet now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmmmmm yeah! FuckEd by daddy plus 3 older men. Made my Pussy super wet and I came hard

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Well..

If it's spring training, then maybe there would be some football on, somewhere.. some places football is also known as soccer. I'm guessing they know it was the daughter because of family pix at work, or at the house, and if he's not going to say anything about his bosses' bi choices, i'm sure they won't say anything abouut his new incest issue.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
Brill !!!

I loved the twist.

eatmeslowly6996eatmeslowly6996over 3 years ago
Wow

I loved all of it!!!! We need a follow up story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHollyIJinks@HollyIJinks
Wouldn’t my answer ruin the mystery? I’ll give you a hint to my age… growing up, my favorite song was Meredith Brooks’ “Bitch”. Why? I’m a bitch I’m a lover I’m a child I’m a mother I’m a sinner I’m a saint And I do not feel ashamed I’m your hell I’m your dream I’m n...