Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I went back to living room I wondered why I had even bothered attempting to rid myself of my erection. What I saw brought it back immediately.

Dwight, Cary, and Benson were still sitting side by side on the couch, but they had a new addition stretched across them. Jessica lay with her legs open, Dwight petting at her obviously wet panties, her torso on Cary as he tweaked her breasts, and her arms reaching over her head, fumbling with Benson's zipper until he helped her and released his cock to her hands. Her stomach was stretched tight, her back arched, and she was moaning. She was a vision. Cary lifted a hand from her breasts to motion me over to the group, but I didn't know where to join so I just stared with wide eyes.

"It's okay Terry," Cary assured me, "She is having a great time, aren't you Jessica?"

"MMM, yes," Jessica moaned, squirming to make Dwight's hand press harder against her panties.

"In fact, I bet that this little slut would love you to come suck on her tits," he suggested.

"Mm, that would feel so good," she agreed as he pinched a nipple just enough to make her inhale sharply.

I decided to take the suggestion and found myself kneeling in front of my boss, sucking on my daughters deliciously round, firm tit. I licked the soft, milky skin all around her breast and then took her hard nipple into my mouth. I found that I could suck on it as hard as I liked and Jessica just squirmed and moaned all the more.

I heard a wet, smacking sound to my left and turned my eyes to see that Dwight had pushed aside Jessica's panties and stuck two fingers into my daughter's dripping pussy and was working them in and out, trying to match my intensity with his speed. She was grinding down into him, begging him to fuck her harder with his fingers, begging me to suck her tits, and pleasuring a silent Benson. Cary merely watched, his hand placed comfortably on her glistening belly.

Finally Jessica's moaning reached a peak. Her breath stopped all together and her body turned rigid. I gave a final nip on her nipple before falling into a soft, sweet suckling as she rolled out of her orgasm. Dwight left his fingers in her for a moment longer.

"Damn, this girl knows how to cum!" he exclaimed, removing his fingers to let her rest a moment. He offered his fingers to Cary who sucked both fingers into his mouth and licked them clean, moaning slightly.

"And she tastes superb. Excuse me honey, but I have to get this flavor from the source. Why don't you stand up for me?"

I helped Jessica stand, steadying her from behind. I felt her ass rub against my now pounding cock and reached around to continue kneading her firm breasts. Cary sunk down until he was sitting on the floor, pulling my daughter's panties down with him. He then reached up to her ass and pulled her steaming pussy down to his face, moaning with delight. Jessica fell forward, her knees on the couch, and her torso was caught by Benson and Dwight who continued to work her breasts. Benson, his cock hard and teased for two long, pushed his dripping shaft towards my daughter's face. I gasped as she eagerly began sucking on it, grinding her pelvis into Cary's face.

For a moment I just watched the scene before me. My daughter was pleasuring three grown men without trouble. She was being eaten out by a complete stranger and loving it. I was thinking that I had a lot to learn about my daughter when I felt a hand on my belt. From below Cary undid my pants and they fell down towards him. I felt his strong hands grip my cock firmly and begin slowly pumping it as he guided it towards my daughter's pussy. He placed the head of my swollen cock at her entrance and placed his hands on my ass. With a firm pull he thrust my cock into my daughter.

The motion of my cock inside her made Jessica moan deeply, and the vibration of the moaning made Benson start to cum. He thrust deeply into Jessica's mouth and she sucked wildly at him until he stopped pulsing and withdrew. No sooner had he withdrawn his cock than she was offered another from Dwight on the opposite side.

I began pumping in and out of Jessica. I could feel that she was tight and young. She was hot all around me and I thought that this is how a woman should feel, hot and wet and incredibly tight. I fucked her harder. Occasionally Cary's lips left her clit to suck on my balls, and then I would press into her and let her grind into me as he took my balls into his warm mouth. When he released my balls I would fuck her with a greater intensity.

She was moaning and crying, gasping for air as Dwight shoved his cock in and out of her at the same tempo as me. I wanted the moment to last forever but I knew it would be over too soon.

Dwight was the first to blow. He grabbed her red mane a thrust into her, making her choke and back hard onto me. The intensity of the moment made me grab her hips and thrust back at her and she began to orgasm as well. I finally understood what Dwight had said. My daughter definitely knew how to cum. Her pussy tightened around my cock, pulsing like thunder. I knew that I would blow.

I couldn't cum in my daughter, so I pulled out, expecting to shoot my aching load across her back. But as soon as my tip came out of her it was sucked eagerly and tightly into Cary's waiting mouth. My boss sucked down my cum and cleaned my cock and my daughter's pussy until the two of us collapsed down next to him.

"Wow," I breathed, holding my daughter as she reached over and tenderly kissed Cary, "Is it always like that?"

"Only when we have a girl like her," Benson sighed from the couch above. My daughter reached over and kissed me. Her tongue swirled against mine and I could taste my cum mingled with hers. It was delicious, but she pulled away.

"Does that mean I can come again?" she asked, looking at me.

"Well, I dunno," I sighed, no longer resisting, "I am not in charge."

"Terry," Cary laughed, "Your daughter is welcome any time she wants to come."

My face turned red, as did Jessica's, but we were too exhausted to really care.

12