All Comments on 'Jessica - Black Femdom Ch. 02'

by Dunn81

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Here Katty-Katty-Katty-Katty!

Hallo Dunn81!

The yoga teacher Miss Washington, is really hot! .... But I still think Sheila is hotter, because I like women, with real hairy pussies and assholes,,, when hairy pussies get all excited and wet, they just smells so much better.... And it's like a treasure hunt during her monthly period, with my eyes closed, trying to find the little string in among all of that hair, with only my tongue..

In truth, Jackie was a little reluctant at first, saying oh it's so dirty, but she got over that real quick,,, now she just opens her legs and says, here Katty-Katty-Katty-Katty!

I got interested in yoga, when I seen my wife, Jackie doing yoga in the nude.... Jackie does the more traditional, yoga positions, like the "frog pose", and "mountain pose".... I like to create my own positions, the "nose in ass pose", the "tongue in pussy pose", and one of our favorite poses, is the asshole over open mouth position.... Oh, there is a lot of different, really yummy ways, we end up, while in that position,,, yes! :-)

Yes my friend, your story is very sexy and hot! ,,,, So 5-Stars! .... But still too short,,, I'm hardy even wet, before it ends!

One of your horny frustrated dyke readers, a little longer, please!

Gay Kat,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BWP takes over the company

Miss Washington will use Jessica to evaluate the employees not nohow well they do their jobs but on how well they follow directions at the Yoga class. Men who do not follow directions are terminated. Older women strongly encouraged to retire and they do. She looks at the remaining women and sees a 45 year old woman complaining about joint soreness and talking about retiring on good stock investments (potential donor to BWP). The woman is targeted for after work class Jessica goes to. A picture other college daughter picked off her desk for Miss Washington to use in humiliating the naked woman with belly fat shortcomings pointed out and having boss Jessica berating her out. Her resignations refused and she is assigned work for BWP as Miss Washington''s slave pleasuring her while her daughter is targeted for interracial sexing by black athletes after dominated by a strong willed black cord for BWP who will get a very generous donation from the closing of her investment accounts directed by Miss Washington as power of attorney over her assets including house and cars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous