Jessica Nigri - Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds like we've got time to kill then..." Jessica stated, placing her hands on her waist as Jack also took out a phone of his to allow for a bit more light on the situation. "Any ideas? I don't exactly feel like doing a round of squats or working with that big old ball..." She commented, a point over at the outline of one of the workout balls resting by the wall.

"I've got nothing. I left my game of Snakes and Ladders back at home..." Alex chuckled.

"Well, I suppose we could go up to the lobby..." Jack started to say, but almost at the same time as the man next to him cast him a "What the Hell?" look, he himself realised that suggesting that could mean then separating from the stunning model and considering the current circumstances and previous events, that was not the smartest idea right now. She clearly had licked her lips at them both before the power went down. Could they really stand a chance here? "I mean, technically we should head back up, but I mean... We're in no serious danger. I did lock the doors up so no one's getting in, and it's not like this place is gonna start suddenly sparking, or..."

"How about we play a game!" Nigri suddenly cut in to silence the rambling, and make both men turn to look at her in surprise at the sudden suggestion. "I like that idea Alex, but I'm thinking not that kind of game... You guys ever played Truth or Dare before?" She suggests with a smile, glancing between the two hunks and finding herself giggling at their rather perplexed reactions. "What? You two seem like you go back years and years? You telling me you never played it before?" She teased as she slightly raised an eyebrow.

"Not..." Alex stopped himself from just blurting out "not with a stacked blonde hottie who my first dare would be - get those tits out!". "Not for like... Hell, since college!" He admitted, before shrugging his shoulders. "Why not? I'm game... Truth or Dare?" He passed the suggestion to his friend beside him.

"Truth or Dare it is then!" Jack chuckled, just going with it as the others here were doing. "Pretty sure it's gonna pass the time if nothing else, so why not?"

"Awesome!" The gorgeous and curvaceous blonde stated with a broad smile at their enthusiasm for just having some fun. Glancing around, she picked an open looking spot on the floor just by the workout mat where that ball from before was placed, and not too far from some weight lifting benches. She opted to take a seat down on the floor, crossing her legs and unintentionally giving off a great view of her vast cleavage being displayed from her tight top. Using a hand she made a "come on!" motion by patting the floor beside her to invite them to join her.

Perhaps a bit too eagerly the two moved forward, forming a mini triangle of sorts so the two were sitting beside each other but both in front of Jessica, placing their phones down on the ground so they still had light for the game about to be started.

"So... Who wants to start this?" Nigri asked, glancing between the two with a smile. "I think one of my "hosts" here should kick this thing off."

"Rock Paper Scissors to decide!" Alex quickly said, causing the other man to groan and give them a look of "why me?". Throughout their long friendship, Alex had a history of using the old faithful method of deciding whenever a choice needed to be made, and his track record of success was worthy of a championship belt. Already looking like he's accepting his defeat, Jack placed one arm behind his back and extended the other, his friend doing the same as they brought their arms back and forth once, then twice, and then...

A new champion was crowned.

"Paper beats Rock." Jessica officiated, pointing to Jack to signal the winner with a smile. Already these two were fun! She'd definitely made a good choice giving these guys a shot. "So, what you got for us? Who you gonna pick?"

Jack grinned and rubbed his hands together, trying to decide on who was going to be the first victim to the game. His finger came up and moved from left to right, switching between Jessica and Alex at a near break-neck speed as if he was playing a hyper game of Eenie Meenie Minie Moe with the two people inside of the illuminated gym. However, the game was rigged and while Jessica would have been a very willing participant the first selection was going to be his best friend.

"Okay Alex, truth or dare?"

The other man sighed softly and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Truth I guess?"

Jack grinned at the answer and nodded his head, stroking his chin gently as he pretended to muse over what the question was going to be. A click of his fingers illustrated the point that he did in fact have a good question to ask him.

"True or false, you never made it to fourth base with Vanessa?"

Vanessa was a Latina beauty at their college, one who had shown interest in both of the boys but had ultimately taken Alex back to her room on their last day of college. The rumours had been flying all night long and even Vanessa's room mates seemed to attest to the fact that there was a lot of knocking against the wall and the two seemed to be very loudly agreeing with one another yet Jack had never been convinced by it and he wanted to hear it from Alex while they were in the gym, just the three of them.

"Son of a... False. Third was as far as I got before she passed out drunk."

"Ha! I knew it! Just you wait until Paul hears about this!"

"Yeah yeah yeah. Laugh it up ya dork! My turn now right?" A nod from both Jessica and Jack confirmed that he was in the right. "Jessica! Truth or dare?"

"Oh boy, should've known it would come to me soon!" She giggled, leaning back on her hands gently before she tossed some loose strands of her hair over her shoulder. "Truth!"

"Okay! Is it true that you only got into cosplaying because you wanted to get fucked by a cartoon character?"

"Really? That's your question?" Jessica cackled, her chest jiggling every so often as she moved back into the triangle to talk back to the guys. "No, that's not the reason why I got into cosplaying. I got into cosplaying for the cute guys." Jessica added with a conspiratorial wink to Jack under the inky blackness of the gym. "So, Jack! Truth or dare?"

"Dare. I answered that way too quickly." Jack said with a laugh.

"OK..." She paused, wondering how to get a little payback for such a silly question, even if did get a laugh out of her. "Hmmmm... I dare you... To do a handstand for ten seconds!" She came up with, and seeing a perplexed look on his face only made her smile again, knowing she'd scored a great one. "Go on! If you're around this gym working and all, you should be able to nail that easily!"

"Oh boy... In the fucking dark as well..." Jack grumbled, while the other man was similarly grinning. Working out and keeping in great physical condition was one thing, but Jack was no acrobat or gymnast. He stood up, and sized up the area around him before opting for the mat area by that ball, figuring it was a clear enough space and perhaps if he screwed this up he'd have a soft enough landing.

Moving over, he took a step back, moving forward and making the motion, hands planting on the floor and legs going upward, wildly flailing for a moment before he hand to land back to stand. Hearing a chuckle from Alex, Jack attempted it again to place the hands down, going upside down and holding his shaking legs up for a moment.

"One! Two! Thr... Haha!!" Nigri counted out seeing the man trying to hold it, only to collapse down with a thud, much to her laughing delight, and similarly he was joined by Alex in having a chuckle at Jack's expense. Said man picked himself up with a grumble as he took his place back at the triangle, but got a hand on the shoulder from the blonde and a smile. "It's cool, you gave it a shot. Your turn now!"

"Alright then... Alex, truth or dare?" Jack said, turning his attention to him.

"I'll... I'll go with truth." He decided, briefly thinking a dare might end him up attempting something just as ridiculous.

"Way back, a couple years ago, you went on some blind date with a girl you met online, but you never said how it went or what happened on the night. Spill the beans! What went down."

"Shit, that one? Nothing fucking happened." Alex paused as Jack folded his arms, not accepting that as an answer. "Nothing happened because when I arrived at the place the chick was there, and had like her brother there with a bunch of... Fuck, like members of a fucking gang he was with! I'm seriously! She was a gorgeous looking lady, sure, Chinese or something and we had just ordered the damn starters when him comes in with his boys, they start arguing. I stood up to try and calm shit down, one of his boys took a step, and fuck man I just bolted the hell out of there! That's why I had to start using a new e-mail as well!"

This had Jessica laughing, making those lovely breasts jiggle sexily as she enjoyed hearing that wild story, leaving another big smile on her face quite unlike the honestly stunned expression Jack had on.

"Uhhh... Well shit, sorry... That's... Yeah, messed up..." Jack offered, clearing his throat before looking to the beautiful babe involved in this, unable to help himself sneaking a peek at those tits that were just shown off by the low light from their phones.

"Moving on... Your turn Jessica. You want truth, or you going to risk a dare?"

Jessica grinned and shrugged off the glances Jack had given her, there wasn't much point in her playing the naive girl and imagining that men didn't stare at her chest while she was in costume. Frankly, with that cleavage window her tops were famous for, she'd be more amazed if they didn't stare! Jessica rubbed at her chin thoughtfully before nodding her head and threading her fingers through her long blonde hair.

"Dare!"

Jack and Alex looked at one another almost as if they were concerned at the fact that she had called their bluff. Alex shrugged his shoulders to his buddy before a smile stretched across his face. He shot Jack a 'trust me' glance before speaking.

"I dare you to not wear those shorts for the next round of the game."

"Oh dude! Come on!" Jack protested, worried that the new dare would either upset Jessica or make her want to leave the gym. The two men started to argue but Jack's protest was silenced by the fact that a pair of shorts hit him in the face. Looking down at them, he almost gave off a cartoon-ey gulp as he realised that they were Jessica's. The two men looked over at her and the woman simply offered a shrug of her shoulders.

"I've been photographed in worse before. Besides, it's only one turn right? Alex! Truth or dare?"

Alex had been paying attention to Jessica, rather intently as soon as the bottoms had come off. In the darkness of the gym, he couldn't quite tell what she was wearing under her shorts but he knew it showed off more of her skin and frankly he was happy with that! Without thinking, he answered Jessica's question.

"Truth."

Jessica was quiet for a moment, looking over at the man before licking her lips slowly.

"Do you have a boner right now?"

"What!? No!" Alex exclaimed, doing his best to not actually broadcast the fact that he actually did have a boner. The man watched as Jessica got up onto her feet and moved over to where he was. She reached down and planted a hand on his lap, directly groping his length through the shorts. She made a soft gasp, silent almost save for only Jessica and Alex's ears. She looked up into his eyes and slowly cast out a wink before turning to Jack and shrugging her shoulders.

"He's right. No boner."

Jessica moved back to take a seat, not hiding her satisfaction as she now had a big smile on her face, glancing between the two men who actually both now were sporting hard ons in their pants, hidden by the lack of light.

"Shit... OK... Ahhh... Fuck..." Alex stuttered slightly at her boldness, looking to his friend to continue on the game that was now rapidly taking a teasing but sexy turn. "Jack, truth or dare?"

"Da... No, truth! Truth!" Jack quickly changed his mind, glancing between the man and the gorgeous babe involved in this.

"Uhhhhh... OK..." After a pause, Alex snaps his fingers, starting to smile. "Admit it. You fucking set this all up. You saw Jessica coming in, and knowing the massive crush you and me both have for her you set things up to "conveniently" make the power cut out! You just used the cover of this storm that's been going on to do it!"

"...The fuck man?" Jack questions with a glare, while Nigri just had another big laugh, unseen by them both slightly running a hand over her bare hip. "You think I'm some kind of super spy or some shit? I'd some, secret machinery or spy kit! And the only power around here is..." He paused, a look of realisation coming across his face before he reached down to grab his phone as a light source as he stood up. "You know what? I think this place has an emergency generator somewhere. I'll go check it out, see if I can find it." With that, the first one who had been in the gym left out through one of the 'staff only' doors and down the corridor towards where the generator was most likely hiding.

"...Well, that'd give us some light I guess..." Alex said, before turning to look at Jessica who grinned back, and soon so did he. "Guess it's just us for the moment then."

"I like the sounds of that..." Jessica teased, slightly running her tongue along her top lip as she took quite a long glance down at the hard-on she knew he was sporting. She liked what she had felt there, and to her it felt big and thick - certainly more than any size she's previously had seen, well felt before. And now with just the two of them here, things might get... Well, her thoughts were turning to if she could actually see what he packing in those shorts. Maybe his just as cute and hunky friend was just as hung?

"Truth or dare Jessica?" Alex asks as he also drinks in the sight of the busty, now clad in what appeared to be a tiny, dark thong but still with her footwear and straining workout top on.

"Dare." Jessica said with a smirk, staring him right in the eyes.

"I dare you to let me feel up your tits!" Alex boldly said, his smile widening when he sees her eyes widening in surprise at the order, her mouth hanging open slightly for a moment as she processes the request. Then Alex's smile started to fade slightly, wondering if he'd majorly screwed things up by going too far as she didn't respond instantly. Did he misread the signs? Did he...

"Double dare!" Nigri says as she shifts herself, getting onto her knees to face him, deliberately positioning her body so those fantastic, large breasts are pushed out towards him. "Let me grope yours, and I'll let you grope mine..." The blonde offered with another sexy smile as she took another long look at her shorts and the bulge in them.

"Fucking deal!" Alex said, shifting up to his knees similar to her placing so he can be close up in front of her.

Instantly he was made to gasp when he hand went right onto his bulge, making him lightly groan as Jessica didn't hold back, her hand cupping and moving across the outline of his shaft as she shifted back and forth along the package, her eyes locked down onto his shorts as she smiled. Moving his hands up, he took hold of a breast each as he cupped her big tits, making her sigh in pleasure just from the first touch as she glanced up with an approving smile. Still pushing her chest forward, he squeezes those mounds again to make her moan lightly and in return she gave his length a firmer grope to make him groan in response.

"Mmmm... Bet you've dreamed of doing this..." Jessica purred as she let her hand move back and forth over his cock through his shorts, getting a good feel of how much of a weapon the handsome man was packing as she lightly gave him practically a handjob through his clothing. "Getting your hands on my tits... These big, nice tits I'm always showing off in my outfits and videos..." She added with a groan, responding to his touching action on her boobs, his fingers digging in lightly into her tight top, able to similarly get more than a decent feel of how soft and bouncy those tits are as every time he ended a squeeze her chest jiggled sexily.

"Mmmmm! Fuck yeah Jessica... God these feel so fucking nice..." Alex groaned, forgetting in that moment that he's kneeling in a hotel gym in the middle of a power-cut as he stares down at her deep cleavage as he lewdly feels up those large, rounded tits. He gasps again as her frisky hand moved down lower, brushing over his nuts before travelling back up the shaft, and soon she did the whole motion again while running her eyes up at down him from his handsome face to down to that clearly sizable crotch.

"Yeah? You like feeling up my tits, huh?" Nigri moaned out, showing clearly her enjoyment of his hands moving over and groping her breasts, pushing the together for a long moment as his fingers sink slightly in, releasing them to make her mounds bounce within that tight top before he lunged those digits in for another long squeeze. "I know that... Mmmmm!! Fuck, you've got some great fucking hands!" She giggled with another slight lick of the lips as she looked up to him, moving her hand up from his cock to tease going under his top, before going back down to feel up his dick through his clothing.

"I bet you'd like... Mmmmm... To get a close look at my fucking dick... From the way you're... Ahhhhh... Trying to jack me off through my fucking shorts right now..." Alex moaned out to further show how great it felt to be having his manhood felt up like this, her hand sliding smoothly up and down over the tent in his shorts.

"Is that a dare, or are you asking a truth?" The cosplay model asked, teasingly raising an eyebrow as he slightly pouted. In the next moment she moaned out when he again used his hands to push those ripe tits together, slightly rubbing them against each other as he felt those boobs up for a long moment, and getting another deep squeeze onto his own dick in response.

"Well... Mmmmm! I think it's still my turn to decide since you went in for the double dare..." Alex smirks back, taking his hands off of those lovely breasts to make her sigh as she bit down on her bottom lip, giving his package another long grope but keeping her hand onto his shorts. "Oh fuck... It's a truth! Do you want to see my... Aw shit... Dick?"

Jessica grinned and left his pants alone for the first time in what felt like forever for Alex. She moved up on her knees and linked her arms around his neck, bringing his lips close to hers. Each others breath was being shared with one another as Jessica stared deep into his eyes before nodding her head. "Yes. I want to see your dick."

As she said that, she forced her lips on his and kissed him deeply while her hands ran down his chiseled front and towards the waistband of his shorts. Sticking her fingers on the inside, Jessica slowly slipped his shorts down around his ankles and released his fat dick into the open gym. Curling a hand around his rod, Jessica started to slowly pump it up and down while her lips brushed against his skin and then down to his stomach. Carefully dropping to her knees, Jessica looked up at Alex before casting a wink up to the man and bringing her tongue out to rub against his head. Spinning it around, Jessica made sure to taste every little bit on his dick's head while her hand curled around the base and slowly pumped it up and down. Her mouth opened slightly and her lips sealed around the head of it, her lips wrapping just under the curve of his bell end as she started to push her lips down his hard length.

"Mmmm mm mm!" Jessica moaned as she fed the cock into her mouth, her big eyes opened to stare up at Alex who had the look of a kid on Christmas morning about him. She listened to how he moaned and learned how she had to suck as she bobbed her head up and down on him. She loved this sort of interaction and she could feel the fabric of her lacy panties becoming damper as she sucked on him. Her hands reached up and groped at her chest while she sucked on him. Her tongue lapped at the underside of his fat dick while she pushed her lips down on him. Swallowing almost half of his dick, Jessica slowly withdrew and popped the fat cock out of her mouth so that she could breathe a little easier. Taking his dick in her hand, Jessica slapped the cock against the hollow part of her cheek as she looked up at him with a wry smile.