Jessica Nigri - Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time for another truth round... You boys ever spit roasted a slut before?" Jessica asked as she looked at the both of them, that smile still on her pretty face as she eyed up their cocks.

"No, but I think we're about to!" Alex quickly said as he stood up, soon joined by the other man involved in this.

"Fucking right you are!" Nigri laughed as she moved over, climbing up onto it to get into the classic doggy style position, her backside pushed out and her large tits hanging down and already swaying slightly as her hands gripping the sides of the bench. "Dare time Jack - I want you to let me clean up that mess I just made all over you big fucking cock!"

"You had your turn with that truth... It's our turn to call the shots..." Jack stated even as with a smirk he moved in front of her, while his friend moved into position behind her. "Dare - take a fucking in both ends Jessica... Like a hot fucking slut!"

Responding with a grin, the blonde simply opened her mouth wide and invitingly, allowing Jack to slide his dick all the way until the point the crown touched the back of her mouth to cause the first of several more gags to come from her. She just gazed up lustfully at the hunk she'd cum over seconds ago, true to her word starting to clean up herself off of him as she worked her tongue up and around that meat while starting to rock her head along his length. At the same time, her whole body was made to shift forward slightly when she felt Alex pushing his dick into her slick and tight pussy, making her moan and glance back as he took a hold of her hips and began to thrust in and out of her love tunnel and much to her delight he was already going in balls deep to make her be stuffed full once again with cock.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! GAAAAHHHH!! Mmmmm... MMMMMMPHHH!!" A mixture of groans, moans, and noisy gags were now escaping her as she rocked back and forth lightly between the two men who are fans of the busty model, and were now getting to spit roast her as one pumped his dick deep into her wet snatch while the other got pleasured and left throbbing by her hot and hungry mouth. It was certainly clear that all three of them felt no shame about engaging in such steamy sex in such a wide-open space of this gym, but driven by lust for this already fantastic threesome they had no plans to stop this any time soon. For the moment, Jessica was focused on first getting Jack off, and by the way he was deeply moaned as she gagged and slobbered messily over that dick to leave her saliva dripping down his pulsating pole, that wasn't too far off. Add in the fact that Alex was clearly no one-shot wonder and was already nicely banging her wet cunt from behind with a series of stiff and steady thrusts? This night was going far, far better than she could have ever dreamed! Perhaps it could still get better!

"Oh man!! This is... Mmmmm!! Fucking better than any workout..." Alex moaned as he pumped his shaft in and out of her snug pussy, that tightness wonderfully wrapped around his tool that was rock hard like he'd never blown his load yet, and using a stiff pace to plunge in deep into her to also show he had plenty left in the tank. From the way the horny blonde was pushing her sexy ass back towards him as he fucked her, she wasn't going to accept anything less than everything that a fan of hers has, including all of that cock pumping deep into her snatch.

"Mmmmm!! Too fucking... Oh wow... Right this is... Shit that's so good..." Similarly the other impressively hung man at her other "end" was being made to moan out as her cock hungry and far from inexperienced mouth worked rapidly up and down his inches. Saliva was now messily pouring off of his cock as Jessica noisily and nastily choked herself on his shaft over and over again, her spit pooling onto the surface of the bench was getting banged on and dripping down onto, and off of, his heavy ballsack. "Ahhhhhhh... Holy fuck!! MMMM... You fucking suck cock so good Jessica..." He was able to moan out as he stared down, watching that pretty face loom closer and briefly press against his crotch before racing back up, soon coming right back down onto his dick with sinful desire as with watering eyes she gazed up at the hunk she was deep throating.

Closing her eyes, the big breasted blonde somehow managed to control herself somewhat, still pushing sharply back against the pumps going into her snatch but now more steadily bobbing her head onto Jack's dick, not gagging over him now as she kept her lips tightly wrapped around that fat slab of man meat. Working over the portion that didn't make her gag may have stopped the discomfort but it didn't ease of the pace of this threeway as she handled a dick in both ends, sucking away on the groaning man in front of her while the other sent his cock straight into her now very wet but still pleasurably snug twat.

"Mmmmm!! Mmmmmmphh!! Mmmmm..." Nigri groaned around that dick as she slurped away on it, her large boobs still swaying away in time with the rest of her tanned body as she rocked against the thrusts stuffing her tight tunnel full from behind. A part of her couldn't actually believe she was doing this - fucking two fans of hers who she still barely knew, and now was sandwiched between them and getting some of the best sex of her life as her snatch got fucked and her mouth got filled up at the same time. "Mmmmmphhh!! Uhhhlllllppphhhh... Mmmmm!!" Perhaps make that the best sex so far, because neither she nor the two well equipped studs looked like they were planning on ending this any time soon, proven by how Alex was ready to go just moments after busting a nut, and was slamming deep with a perfect pace as he took her from behind.

"Oh shit Jessica!! I'm gonna... Oh shit!!" Jack tried to warn her, but that just made her gaze up, smirking around his throbbing cock as her hands went up and gripped his thighs, preventing him from pulling out of her talented oral hole. Moving her head steadily back and forth along his size as she took a pumping into her slick snatch, she was soon taking her second creamy load of the night as the first big blast of spunk shot out of the cock she was sucking, making her shiver in delight as her mouth got filled up with jizz. Even as the last couple of drips were pushed out and his member softened between her lips, she continued to blow him until she pulled back and completely off of him, opening her mouth to let him see all the cum she'd collected, and then promptly swallowed the whole lot down with a single, greedy gulp.

With Alex still pounding away into her snatch and starting to go balls deep into her still tight and wet cunt to keep her moaning, the beauty who was the real life Juliet Starling licked her lips as she reached up, not giving Jack too long to recover from his release as she took his member back into her mouth. Giving him further reason to grin, the groaning stunner started sucking his dick again with the intention of getting him hard one more time, and unsurprisingly that didn't take too long at all - barely a couple of minutes before once again she was firmly and deeply getting spit roasted by the two best friends.

Jessica started to whine and moan around the fat cock as it slid in and out of her mouth, her pussy started to hug against Alex's dick, her orgasm was starting to creep up on her. Her nails scratched against the floor and she whined in pleasure as her big eyes flicked up to look at Jack as he seemed to know what was coming. Pulling his own dick out of her mouth, he took a step back and watched as Jessica's head fell forward, her long hair landing on either side of her head as she was fucked hard from behind.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Mmmmm! Shit yeah!" Jessica panted as the sound of skin hitting skin started to fill the inside of the room. Her head fell forward before her back arched and her tight snatch exploded around Alex's eager prick. The man behind the busty blonde model gave her rear a playful slap and watched her gasp in delight before pushing her cunt back against him, rolling her hips around in slow, steady circles. The blonde laughed and lifted her head up to look over her shoulder at Alex. "If you're going to smack it, at least fuck it as well."

The two men were silent for a moment as they looked down at Jessica who was still on all fours but looking around the gym. After a tense moment, Jack pipped up. "I've got some lube behind the counter if you're serious. I mean, some of the gym users need a little on them before they work out, so..."

Standing up, she pointed over at one of the weight benches and nodded her head. "There. You can fuck me again over there." Standing up, Jessica pointed at the bench and motioned for Jack to come forward. "Get that fucking lube Jack then sit right down here. Alex, be gentle. This is going to be my first time getting it in the ass."

Jack was all too eager to race across the gym, in record time returning with the bottle of lube that while not strictly designed for sex would more than do the job. Handing it to his friend, he took a seat and then watched as Jessica slipped her legs over his and pressed her fingers against his shoulders. She winked down at him before kissing him, her mouth opening so she could slip her tongue into his mouth. Her seeping slit found Jack's eager prick and she slowly rolled herself down onto it. Both of them moaned in sheer bliss as her soaking wet opening was filled to the brim with another rock hard cock. His hands came up off of the bench and stroked against the side of her body while she slowly pushed herself down to sit completely down on his dick. Sitting on him, Jessica slowly rolled her hips around before lifting her head, letting out a groan when she felt a cool sensation suddenly venturing into her tight as only to be expected backside. and looking over her shoulder at Alex.

"Nice and slow." She said, looking over her shoulder at Alex and biting on her bottom lip as she looked up at Alex who was indeed slowly moving his finger in and out of her butt, lubing her asshole nicely and perhaps showing this might not be the first time he'd fucked someone up the ass. Her request wasn't just for the preperation, but for the anal to come as she truly had never been taken in that hole before, already gritting her teeth as she felt her ass getting lightly finger fucked, but moaning as well as she continued to grind down against the cock deep in her wet snatch.

"Nice and slow." He repeated, letting her know that he had heard her and understood what she had told him as he gave her ass another few pumps with his finger before pulling out, then taking the time to apply some of the lube onto his rod and stroking it all over him for good measure. A tense silence hung between the three as the head of Alex's dick pressed against her impossibly tight ass and he very slowly started to push his way forward. Jessica let out a low groan and her lips came down to find Jack's when the blonde cosplay superstar was totally filled.

For a moment Jessica could do nothing, frozen on the spot as she felt those big dicks inside of her. Mounted right on top of the hunk she was making out with to handle all of his shaft inside her wet snatch, while feeling her now formerly virgin asshole being forced to stretch to accommodate the equally fat prick being slowly, almost teasingly pushed in and then smoothly out of her gorgeous ass. Upon feeling Jack work his hips up to deliver a firm thrust up into her snatch, her mind snapped back to reality as she moaned into his mouth, her tongue slapping against his as her body started to lightly bounce between the two men.

"Oh fuck... Holy fuck!! God... This is so fucking tight..." Alex marvelled as he gritted his teeth, not having to lie about how vice-like her rear was being around his dick even with all her juices not to mention her saliva that had coated his rod. True to his word, he slid his length in at a controlled pace, allowing them both to adjust to the tightness that was making them both groan as he slowly fucked that shapely ass. "Ahhhhh... Oh Jessica... Fucking take it up the ass..." He added, raising a hand to deliver a contrasting sudden, hard slap onto her ass, causing her to toss her head and long blonde hair back with a moan of a true slut, the flesh of her cheek jiggling before he gripped her ass to keep it spread apart, allowing him to spit down onto his dick as sent it forward into her asshole.

Underneath the beautiful, busty babe, Jack had a perfect view of those massive, rounded tits shaking in front of his face as her body jolted in response to his thrusts right up into her dripping wet cunt and the pumps from his best friend entering into her ass as they double penetrated Jessica Nigri. Unable to resist, his hands slid up her side and onto those lovely tits, squeezing and groping them and causing her to moan out in delight again at the very welcome sensations, only slightly hissing at the rough way his fingers were digging into the more than ample flesh. She could easily forgive him considering how well his cock was filling up her pussy, making her rock back against his and the other stud's pumps as they banged her lower holes.

"FUCK!! MMMMM... Oh yeah... Yeah!! Fuck me boys! Fuck me... Fucking use me!!" She begged, gasping as she felt a slightly harder thrust going into her asshole along with another inch of Alex's dick, making her close her eyes and clenched her teeth. The discomfort she felt from having her ass fucked for the first time was being more than outweighed by all the pleasure she was feeling from this hot and heavy threesome in this power-cut gym, the dim light still showing off her stunning, curvaceous body that was even hotter now with a layer of sweat all over her. "Ooooooooooh FUCK!! OH FUUUUCKK!! Oh God my ass!! UHHHHH!! Don't... Don't stop!!" Nigri squealed as she opened her eyes, looking back over her shoulder with pure lust at the hunk who was steadily pumping her butt from behind, giving an indication that he may have tapped some ass before in his life, but never one as smoking hot or as super tight as hers. Her horny gaze soon turned to the man she was on top off, licking her lips as she watched him grope away at her big breasts and ram his dick upwards into her soaking wet snatch.

Jessica barely knew these handsome strangers who happened to be fans of her, but over the course of an hour she was now their personal DP slut - having all too willingly offered up all of her holes and even her tits to them all to be used, on top of having already swallowed down a load of cum from both men. That thought, combined with the pumping that she was getting into those snug lower holes was enough to set her off again, and with her eyes rolling into the back of her head she found herself cumming hard over Jack's cock, making both men groan out as her snatch and back passage clamped around their thrusting dicks. To her moaning, shameless delight those stiff pumps didn't stop as she experienced her first double penetration orgasm, one even harder and vastly more pleasurable than the sexual high she'd gotten just from being spit roasted by these hung hunks.

Her tightening holes forced the two sweat-glazed hunks to ease off the pace of their pumps both because of that vice-like grip and to marvel at the red hot sight of the stunning blonde cumming because of their dicks that are buried deep into her dripping wet snatch and now formerly virgin asshole. Alex gasped as he gave her shapely backside a firm squeeze then a sharp spank for good measure, causing her to groan as she looked back, another gorgeous smile on her face that had strands of that blonde hair sticking to her from the sweat she's drenched in after all this threesome action in this hotel gym.

"Still... Still hard?" Jessica questioned, even though she could clearly feel him and his best friend still deep in her lower holes. She wanted to hear him, hear them both say it.

"Ready for more." Alex almost growled as he licked his teeth, pulling his cock out of her booty and seeing her asshole gape for a moment.

"Same here Jessica." Jack chipped in, getting a smile from her as he'd saved her from asking him the same question and thinking the same as his buddy, he used a grip on her toned midsection to life her up and off from his coated with her juices cock.

"Good! I've got one last dare for us..." Nigri stated as she shakily stood up from the bench, glancing between the two studs and their delicious looking members. "We're switching holes. Stay down Jack and stuff that dick in my butt. Alex? Hammer my pussy until I fucking soak you. I want to get nailed until I can barely think!"

They didn't need to be told twice, as Jack remained laying down on the gym equipment, quickly grabbing the bottle of lube to apply the liquid onto his member, giving a few strokes before watching as the stunning cosplayer mounted him again but facing the opposite direction, reaching down so she can line up and the force his member up into her ass. Both groaned when the fat bell end and then the first inch entered her asshole, a couple of bounces ensuring that dick was right into her before she went to sink down further. No sooner had she gasped in delight then she squealed with a sexy laugh when waiting no more, Alex came forward and scooped her legs up to make her suspended off the ground, her eyes then glued down onto his dick as he moved in and pushed his cock into her wet pussy to fill her up with a single thrust.

Then, they started fucking her until she could barely think.

"HO... LY... FUUUUUUUUUCK!!" Jessica screamed as she tossed her head back, staring up at the roof as the onslaught of thrusts began, wild and stiff pumps plunging into her dripping wet snatch and her tight, nicely thick ass, her moans long and loud around the dimly lit gym that's become their sex den for this three-way action. "AHHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK YES MMMMMMM FUCKING FUCK MEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH!!" She yelled as she forced her head back forward so she could stare with filthy lust at the hunk opposite who was driving his shaft balls deep into her dripping like a waterfall pussy. He was more than happy to oblige with thrust after hard and sudden thrust, groaning primally himself as he keep a hold of her waist, her legs spread and dangling over his shoulders as she's suspended between two fat and long cocks that are sending to a place somewhere close to Heaven but far, far more sinful.

"Fucking... UHHHHH!! Holy shit!! MMMMM... Thought... They only did this... AHHHHHH... In porn!!" Jack grunted out as he firmly pumped his cock upward into the blonde's nicely juicy rump, his hands up and shamelessly gripping her large and sexy tits to grope and feel them up but unintentionally helping to keep her held in place so both her and his best friend can slam their big cocks into her needy, tight holes. While taking a stunning beauty up the ass might be a new experience to him, he's showing his sexual skill by handling her backside with a smooth and swift thrusting pace, her juices all over his cock helping him to slide in deep and make her rock back and forth against that pistoning tool.

"MMMMMM SHIT!! Ahhhhhhh... Lucky... Lucky fucking us huh?? MMMMM!!" Alex is able to say between his own deep groans of delight as he rams his manhood back and forth into those slick folds, spoilt for choice as to what to watch as he fucks the slutty babe - those jiggling, being felt up tits or her pretty moaning face? It's win-win either way as he plunges in and out of her pleasurably snug pussy while his best friend pounds away up into her backside at the same time. "AHHHHHHH... FUCK... Close... I'm... AHHHHHH... OH SHIT... MMMMM Jessica!!" He admits, feeling that familiar twitch of his cock as he drives himself into her wet snatch to keep her moaning loudly over and over as she takes every inch of his shaft into her love tunnel while taking plenty more cock into her ass from underneath.