Jessica Nigri - Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH... Oh yeah?? YEAH?? MMMMMM!!" Nigri hisses with another lusty look over the stud hammering into her soaking cunt before looking back over her shoulder at the other muscular and hung hunk who was stuffing her ass full as he goes to town on her ripe tits with deep and rough gropes. "You fuckers... UHHHHHH!! Gonna fucking cum huh?? MMMMMM FUUUUUUCK!! You're gonna... AHHHHHHH... FUCKING CUM ON MY FUCKING FACE MMMMMM!! OVER MY FUCKING TITS!!" She screamed out the demand as her stunning, curvy fame rocks between the two fans of hers, making full use of this opportunity as they fuck her hard over and over again to impale her on their pulsating shafts with one pounding away at her rounded and full backside and the other driving in to the hilt into her pussy.

For a third, mind blowing moment Jessica Nigri could only moan out in joy as the floodgates were opened wide, her juices flowed out over the cock driving in and out of her snatch, and another orgasm to remember rocked the blonde's red hot body, all the sensations only enhanced by the fucking her ass is taking at the same time. Her head rolled back to match the action her eyes were doing, almost drooling from the lustful pleasure rocking her as her lower holes take this stiff double penetration as her breasts continue to be gripped and grabbed, the only reason she's staying in position due to the two men fucking her keeping that tight hold on that beautiful and busty body.

Both men had tested themselves to the limit to give her that last high she demanded but neither could hold out anymore, with Alex the first to pull out with a gasp, soon followed by Jack leaving the grip of her back passage as the two friends lifted her sweat-coated frame up to set her down onto the floor of the gym. With another sinful smile she gazed up, glancing between their shafts and both men gripped their cocks and started to quickly stroke, giving her enough time to wipe her hair away from her face, and then take a hold of her large tits to push them together and upward to offer up another unmissable and sexy target.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! FUUUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMM..." The deep groan escaped from Jack as the first warm shot of cum splattered onto the right side of her face all the way up the cheek nearly reaching the eye. He strokes away at his member, sending the next blast onto her chin and lips, reaching across to the other side, but the rest of his load is aimed down to land onto her ample chest as that right breast gets a nice glaze of spunk over the top and down the front towards her hand along with some landing down into the formed cleavage.

"MMMMMM SHIT!! AHHHHHHH... MMMMMM FUCK YEAAAAAAAH..." Alex blows his load only seconds later after his best friend, his initial blast splattering over the left side of her pretty face, making her close her eyes as the shot goes all the way up to the forehead, and the second rope goes diagonally over the cheek and onto her nose. Similarly he pumps his rod and targets her massive tits as the target for the rest of his seed, giving both tits generous amounts of his jizz to give her and her breasts the kind of covering they deserve.

"Holy fuck you guys!!" Jessica laughs before biting down on her bottom lip, staying in place as she feels the last drops of cum being emptied onto her titties as she keeps them being offered up to the studs who had given her multiple orgasms and fucked all of her holes. Finally letting go of her boobs, she uses a hand to wipe away jizz from her eye so she can look up at the two spent in more ways than one hunks who only naturally have massive satisfied grins on their handsome faces. "Guess I got you fucking worked up to have that much spunk still in you!"

"Yeah... Guess you had a Hell of an effect on us!" Jack laughs as he lets go of his spent dick.

"Too fucking right you did! Best fucking game of Truth or Dare I've ever played!" Alex adds as he lets out a sigh.

"Yeah... Can't fucking believe I finally took it up the ass..." Nigri smirks, glancing down at her spunk-covered tits for a moment. "Can't believe I enjoyed it so much either! You made me your fucking gym slut!"

"You say that like it's a bad thing..." Jack comments. "You need a towel, some water? I guess we'd better check in and see what's going on..."

Suddenly, the lights of the gym snapped back on to full to light up the gym, sending the three scrambling for their clothing as they were brought crashing to reality. Jessica laughed sexily again as she hauled her panties up her legs, soon followed by her bottoms as the two men got their shorts back on. As Alex got dressed, Jack raced over to the machine he'd been on, tossing his towel across to her and she quickly used it to wipe off the cum from her tits and her face, getting most of it before she got her top back on to cover up those boobs.

"Perfect crime, right?" Jessica said as the three stood, now fully clothed but showing some sweat on the exposed parts of their bodies as she held the now cum-filled towel in her hand for Jack to take.

"Yeah... I can file a report to say it was just us three, staying put while the power went out. No body is going to know that we just fucked like damn rabbits down here." Jack said, carefully taking the towel between fingers. "This can get dumped with the rest of the hotel laundry."

"That simple to buy your silence? Awwwww..." Nigri pouted cutely as she looked between the two best buddies.

"You thinking of something Jessica? Because I'm damn well all ears..." Alex says with a grin as he stares at her top-covered tits.

"Well... You guys said you couldn't get tickets for the convention tomorrow, right?" She asked, getting nods of agreement from them. "I can hook you up with passes. Backstage, all access, all that good stuff. Perks of being a cosplayer with a booth and photo sessions." She smirks as she sees the look on their faces. "Sound good?"

"Fuck yeah! That's fucking awesome!" Alex says, looking to Jack and giving him a high five and the sight of that makes her laugh.

"Oh man, this is the best day at work I've ever had!" Jack confirms as he thinks of the possibilities that could come from attending the convention tomorrow.

Little did both friends know that Jessica Nigri was thinking of ideas of her own as well. All of which involved her hooking up with them again. Some of them involving some good friends of hers with them as well... And she had a feeling she wouldn't need a game of Truth or Dare to get what she wants out of them either...

***

Thanks to Mean.Blackjack for co-writing this story!