Jessica's Change Management Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK!" Justin finally accepted D-Rod's explanation.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I felt like I had just been snapped from the jaws of exposure. That had been close.

Still, I had to get back to the task at hand. Once again, D-Rod didn't lend me a helping hand. I had to expel the sharpie on my own. I began pushing.

Fuck! It felt so bad! Here I was in the interns' office pushing a sharpie out of my ass! I felt like taking a dump! And I was doing it under D-Rod's watchful eyes. How shameful!

Feeling the pen slowly sliding out of my poop chute, I kept stretching my ass cheeks wide with my French-nailed hands. I had to be careful not to expel the pen completely. I couldn't risk it falling to the floor! The interns wouldn't buy me dropping the pen for a second time!

With only a few inches of the sharpie left up my ass pipe, I clenched my sphincter. One down, seven more to go! This dare would take ages!

Once again, I thrust my ass backwards until it bumped against D-Rod's hand and used the resistance to push the pen back up my butthole. Once more, the Latino let me clench and unclench my buns for his viewing pleasure. This time, I had to wink my ass even longer than before. Mercifully, he refrained from slapping my butt to signal the end of my ass-shaking. Instead, he pinched my left ass cheek. It stung, but at least, it was inaudible.

I repeated the procedure six more times. Each time, I had to wink and wriggle my butt for a longer time. And each time, he pinched my ass alternating between my buttocks. All along, I had to keep in my bent over position with my big ole funbags pressed onto the desktop and my buns spread by my hands.

I don't know how long it took but it felt like a major workout that left me exhausted. Only eight simple thrusts. Sounds easy, right? It wasn't, though. Instead, it felt like an endless fuck session.

Contrary to my expectations, D-Rod wasn't done with the dare. When he pinched my buns for the final time, he didn't let me push the sharpie out.

"Now, smile 'n wave at the camera!" He told me.

I almost jumped out of my skin. Camera? What the fuck was he talking about?

With a shit-eating grin all over his face, D-Rod pointed at the camera at the top of his monitor and opened the instant messenger that had been minimized before. There was a video conference running. I could see Justin, Matt, and Taylor staring back at me.

WTF?

I blanched. The shock hit me so hard that everything stood still before panic gripped me. I was getting frantic.

Looking up, I saw three faces appearing over the partition. Justin, Matt, and Taylor had stood up and started clapping. They had seen every dirty detail over the camera! They were applauding my efforts! What the fuck was going on here? My mind was reeling.

"A helluva performance!" Justin blurted out. "Had to see it to believe it."

"Yeah!" Matt added. "All those stories D-Rod told us sounded too good to be true."

This couldn't be happening! No! No, no, no!! This couldn't be true!

All the interns had seen the dare! These twenty-year-old boys had watched a grown respected manager pushing a marker up her asshole.

D-Rod had betrayed me! He had blown our secret! He had brought his fellow interns into the loop!

I was getting nauseous. Everything was about to get out of control now! If one guy couldn't keep a secret, four guys could even less. The shit had hit the fan! I could already see the gossip spreading through the office.

I wanted to run away but was too thunderstruck to move and simply remained standing in the interns' office while the world was spinning around me.

"Why don't we take a break?" D-Rod took the initiative. "Bet y'all can't wait to see Miss Ho-Worker in the flesh, huh?"

I was too shocked to move when the interns walked out of the office. D-Rod had to grab my hand and pull me along. That did the trick. The situation was bad, but I couldn't risk making it worse. My subordinates couldn't see me getting pulled along by my intern. Coming to my senses, I shook off his hand and kept a distance behind the guys to make it look all inconspicuously.

All the way, my heart was beating so loud that I didn't even hear the clanking of my bangles or the clacking of my heels. I had a hard time processing what was happening. My mind was going through my opportunities although I couldn't come up with a single one. The milk was spilt. What else was there to do than put a good face on the matter and minimize the losses?

When the four boys walked downstairs into the basement, it dawned on me where we were heading. They were walking to the chill-out room that was only getting used by the interns.

Reaching the door, I stopped and hesitated. This felt like a tipping point. God only knew what was about to happen inside. Where would it go from here? How would I survive the rest of their internships with all of them in the know?

My thoughts were interrupted by D-Rod. He was getting impatient about showing off his office pet. Obviously, he felt safe in the basement as he grabbed my chestnut hair. Pulling on it, he bent me over and dragged me into the room like a pull toy.

D-Rod's rude actions stirred my wrath, and finally, my shock got trumped by my rage. I started struggling against his vice grip but to no avail. The moment he let my hair go, I straightened up.

My face was flushed with anger. I was blustering, throwing a temper tantrum right there! I didn't even care about the other interns seeing me like that.

"You... fucking... asshole! Are you out of your fucking mind?" I clamored. "What do you think you're doing here?"

We had gone through so much! And now this? It pissed me off!

I had accepted D-Rod as my man. I had allowed him to turn me into his hoodrat! I craved for him to dominate me!

However, all these feelings were gone for the moment. I felt named and shamed! D-Rod had shown me up and made me look silly in front of the other interns!

"You've gone too far, motherfucker!" I continued my rant. "Why couldn't you enjoy what we had?"

The fact that I was feeling as much disappointment as despair infuriated me even more. My ranting and raving, made D-Rod step close to me. His tall figure was towering over my petite 5'4" frame. He didn't give me a roasting, though. Instead, the Latin macho became serious for a second.

"Sorry, lil hussy." He whispered into my ear. "The guys were suspecting something 'n started snooping 'round. Couldn't distract 'em any longer. They were about to find out."

"You rather want them in on the action than talking 'bout their hunch to your boss, don't you?" He reasoned. "Don't worry. As long as you're with me, they'll do whatever I say. Our little secret's safe with them."

His unexpected empathy took me by surprise but it wasn't enough to soothe me. Of course, I didn't want them gossiping about me. I didn't want them 'in on the action' either. I wanted my ordeal to be over! I wanted to turn the clock back to the time before I had met the Latino thug!

The surge in my pussy, however, exposed these thoughts as lies. I was completely torn up inside. As much as I hated the way D-Rod played with fire, I craved his domination.

"Better be thankful then, Missy!" D-Rod reprimanded me. "Behave yourself 'n treat my bros with the respect they deserve, biatch!"

"Show them who's your man!" He ordered sternly. "Say I'm sorry for throwing a fit!"

The sudden change of demeanor caught me off guard. The brief whiff of empathy was gone. His domineering shtick was back, and he was taking full control of the situation. Still, his audacity took my breath away.

The macho bastard had the balls to scold me in front of these boys! We weren't alone! These weren't his gangster homies! These were other interns from the office! It made a huge difference for me!

"Fuck you! I'm not doing anything in front of them!" I raged. "That wasn't the deal!"

"Hehehe! It's a bit too late to throw a hissy fit, don't you think?" D-Rod simply chuckled in response. "Although, I gotta say, it's quite amusing to see you complaining all in vain."

"Remember the rules, office pet?" He asked. "You wanna perform a daily office dare for me! I can include anything or anyone, whatever floats my boat. Today, I decide to include my bros."

"Tough shit, huh?" He mocked me. "But you don't wanna break the rules, do you? You wanna be a good pet, right? So hurry up, biatch. Time to apologize."

His little speech was greeted with hollers from the rest of the college boys. I felt completely duped. Once again, D-Rod had skillfully managed to steal my thunder. Even worse, the way he raised his voice let me feel his dominance and instantly stifled my anger. Even with the other interns around, I couldn't help but slide into submissive mode.

As a department head, it was my job to assess my team members' skills and use their strengths accordingly. D-Rod was doing the same. He had identified my submissive switch and perfectly knew how to flip it.

If I liked it or not, he was right. After all, I had committed to the rules. I couldn't cop out when hitting the first bump in the road, right? I felt the need to follow the rules consequently. Even more, I felt the need to show D-Rod that I was still his obedient fuckpet. I didn't like him bringing the other interns into the action but it wasn't up to me. It was my role to follow his orders, not to make decisions.

Letting my head hang, I surrendered. Somehow, though, it didn't feel like defeat. Instead, it felt like another step in my transformation. D-Rod had skillfully managed to use our rules to show me up to his intern buddies. He had earned my further submission.

"Ready to say sorry now?" The thug rubbed salt into the wound.

"I'm... sorry..., Sir Da-Rod!" I hesitantly said with a low voice.

The young macho reacted to my half-hearted apology by grabbing my white vest and ripping it open. Looking down, I saw my big, firm boobs spilling out while the tacky chemise came into full view.

On first impulse, I reached up to cover my big ole funbags with my arms, but D-Rod's stern look stopped me. Letting my arms hang down my sites, I let the three college boys get a full view of the tawdry, campy lace-and-leopard chemise. Fuck! I felt so embarrassed.

"Please sir, this is so wrong!" I started begging. "I'm your boss!"

"I'm boss of all you guys! You mustn't see me like this!" I addressed the rest of the interns in the room, whimpering pathetically.

"Too late for that, huh?" D-Rod simply replied. "My bros know you're just a flossy office tramp."

"Look at those fake, poppy French nails 'n all that bling-bling." He pointed out my freshly manicured nails, tacky chola-style hoop earrings, and flashy silver bangles. "You're practically screaming for my bros' attention, don't deny it."

"You won't believe it, bros, she's a real attention whore." He told his fellow interns. "She was so happy 'bout my homies fucking her that she got a tramp stamp just for them."

"Show them!" He ordered when focusing back on me.

My head turned crimson and my lower lip trembled in embarrassment. I couldn't show these college boys my tan tattoos! They would lose the last ounces of respect for me. Despite my aversion, though, I obeyed D-Rod's order without further prompting. Pulling the black leather skirt down a few inches, I revealed the 'LGZ' sign on my crotch.

Seeing the disbelief in the boys' eyes, made me tremble even more. My slutty self-presentation wasn't over, though. With my face burning in shame, I turned around and presented my backside to my interns. They whistled in awe when they saw the large pale bow all over my lower back.

"Woohoo!"

"Who knew?" Justin blurted out. "Our boss turns outta be a helluva glamour doll!"

"Duh! Always knew she was a slut!" Matt countered.

"But damn, she molded herself into a fucking luxury toy!" Taylor finally spoke up for the first time.

Their comments flooded over me like ridicule, making me shut my eyes. With the saucy outfit, tacky accessories, and slutty tattoos, they could only think of me as a dolled-up office tramp. They didn't see me as their boss anymore but only as a piece of meat they wanted to get their hands on. A realization that gave my pussy another surge.

"Now, get on your knees, fuckdoll. Say sorry to these fine young men!" D-Rod pushed on.

At first, I looked around hesitantly. I knew that he wanted me to grovel for his amusement. We were still in the office building, though. Work was going on at full speed upstairs!

On the other hand, there was no better place in the office. None of my colleagues ever set a foot into the basement. It was unlikely that anyone would notice us down here. It was definitely safer in the chill-out room than in my office.

A lump remained in my throat, however, when I completely stripped off the white vest and let it fall to the floor. Hiking the tight black leather skirt up to my hips, I revealed the leopard print stocking tops and garters. I felt like such a tawdry skank when I presented the animal print lingerie in all its tacky glory.

D-Rod reached out and pinched my nipples through the lace fabric. A moan escaped my lips. My nipples were hard and erect for everyone to see. My pent-up arousal was close to boiling over and my body shamelessly reacted to any kind of touch. It was so crushing to act like a wanton slut in front of these young boys. I wanted to scream in desperation.

"Please stop it!" I whispered. "Please leave me some dignity for pity's sake!"

"Hehehe!" D-Rod laughed at me. "A fuckdoll ain't got no dignity!"

"Now, get your ass down! Show them your assets!" He instructed me, knowing exactly how degrading it would be.

I suppressed a sob but didn't argue. Pushing my tits out of the lace cups, I arched my back to push my titties out for full effect. Then I shuffled forward until I knelt in front of Justin, the slimebag of a business student. I had to gulp down my revulsion.

"I'm sorry for behaving badly, Sir Justin! I'm Sir Da-Rod's office pet and I got out of line. Sorry for that!"

I couldn't believe I was calling this college boy 'sir' by default. I was getting wrapped up in my submissive role! Spreading my legs wide, I grabbed each pussy lip with two freshly manicured fingers. Pulling it open, I showed off my pink cunt meat.

"Do you like fuckdoll's cunt, sir?" I asked the slimy prick.

"Fuck! Always knew you were a hot-ass office MILF!" He exclaimed. "That's some juicy cunt you got there, big-tit coug!"

Letting me kneel in front of him, Justin savored the look of my exposed pussy to the fullest. He didn't touch me at all, however. So I simply remained in my position, enduring his inspection, until he finally nodded. I shuffled on, hauling my ass over to Taylor.

"I'm sorry for being a bad bitch, Sir Taylor!" I told him. "I've been a naughty slut and I'm deeply sorry for that!"

I turned around on my knees and lowered my shoulders until my face was on the ground and my ass in the air. Reaching back with my arms, I ran my glittery, French nails over my butt before spreading my ass cheeks apart to expose my ass crack and puckered butthole.

"Do you like Miss Ho-Worker's knockout ass, sir?" I asked the black jock while remembering to use my 'slut talk'.

Looking back at the Football hunk from my submissive position on the ground, I saw him nodding. He still seemed reluctant, not knowing what to do.

"The dirty coug likes it up the ass!" D-Rod egged him on. "Check it out, man!"

Still hesitant, he ran his hand all over my butt cheeks and up my ass crack. He even let his finger slide around my anal ring, slightly poking it.

"She's got a well-trained shithole!" D-Rod continued degrading me in front of his intern buddies. "Shove a coupla fingers up her ass 'n she's gonna beg for more!"

The Latino's encouragement prompted Taylor to push his index finger up my ass, swiftly probing the tightness of my sphincter before beckoning me on.

"This stupid bitch is sorry for misbehaving, Sir Matt!" I addressed the frat boy, when I knelt in front of him. "I apologize sincerely. It won't happen again."

In comparison to his fellow interns, Matt turned out more courageous as he instantly grabbed my big boobs and kneaded them between his hands.

"You're some teasing slut, aren't you? You like teasing young boys with those fat fucking tits, don't you?"

He pinched my nipples hard, making me groan out loud. Taking my reaction as a 'yes', he mauled my juicy juggs even harder than before. He didn't stop squeezing my sensitive nips until I replied.

"Yesss, Sir Matt!" I uttered. "I'm a dirty prick-tease that likes getting guys all worked up."

"So you like them getting rough with you, bitch?" The douche of a frat boy picked up on it, once again pinching my nipples until I groaned affirmatively.

"Show me!" He prompted me while releasing my nipples.

Leaning back, he looked at me expectantly. I needed a few moments to realize that he wanted me to take over. He wanted me to show him how rough I liked to be treated. For my part, though, I didn't want to show him anything at all. I had just been talking off the top of my head. I hadn't really meant it.

Still, D-Rod had ordered me to apologize so I couldn't retract. Nervously, I ran my sparkling French-nailed fingers over my full, ripe melons. I traced my areolas with the tips of my fake fingernails before I gathered all my courage and squeezed my nipples.

"Umph!" I hissed when I felt the sting.

"Oh c'mon, disappointing!" Matt wasn't impressed. "What you got those pornstar nails for? Put them to good use, bitch!"

Taking his cue, I started mauling my juicy juggs, digging my long nails into my plump tit meat. Softly scratching the skin of my big ole funbags, I left red traces all over them. It didn't really hurt, making my tit flesh tingle instead. Damn, contrary to my expectation this turned me on!

Faster and faster, I tugged and scraped away at my fleshorbs. My skin was prickling all over, driving me on! Finally, I roughly pinched my nipples, using my long French nails only.

"Ooohhh!" I grunted.

Woah! I had gotten carried away and really gone to town on my poor tits. But it had felt so good! My whole body felt so alive and on fire!

"Hehehe! What a greedy bitch! Someone's in dire need of cock, huh?" He taunted me, enjoying my enthusiasm. "Looks like the slut's ready to tear herself to pieces when she can't get some guy to use her!"

The interns had a good laugh at my costs. Fuck! By now, I had four subordinates taking the piss out of their superior.

When Matt sent me back to D-Rod with a dismissive wave of his hand, I scuffled over to my man and remained on my knees in front of the old worn-out couch on which the Latino was sitting.

"So...!" He came up with another idea how to toy with his fuckpet. "Matt cooked up the dice dare but has only seen it via camera. Time to let my bros see a dare in the flesh! It's only fair, don't you agree, lil hussy?"

"Yeah!" Matt cheered in agreement. "We're already in the perfect place anyways."

"So let's crank up the rules a bit, huh?" D-Rod suggested. "First, you roll the die to determine the body part. Then you roll it again for the time you got to succeed."

Realizing that I had to perform another dare right in front of the college boys sent a cold shiver down my spine. Although the new rules confused me, I didn't have time to ponder on it as D-Rod handed me the die. Still on my knees, I found myself rolling the die on the ground.

"Awesome! It's a 6. That means 'tits 'n ass'." D-Rod announced the results. "And a 2. So you got four minutes to expose those fleshcans 'n phat barrio booty."

"There's a catch, though." He continued explaining the dare. "You're not allowed to use your hands. You gotta jump on the spot 'n shake that ass. Geddit?"

No hands? Jump up and down? Shake and bounce? Fucking shit! That sounded as dirty as difficult.