Jessica's Change Management Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his shaft buried deeply up my cunt, D-Rod gripped my hips and started hammering into me. He didn't waste any time, simply dishing out a hard rutting fuck. He pistoned his meat tool so vigorously in and out of my pussy that he forced my whole body to lurch forward, basically impaling my throat onto Matt's prick. I was getting spit-roasted by two college boys and loved it.

"Fuck! That's like a knife through butter. Such a wet slut!" He said while pumping me with deep, hard strokes.

For a couple of minutes, Matt and Taylor alternately fucked my mouth until they reached their climax. I was so incoherent with pleasure that I didn't even notice them cumming before their spunk hit my face one after the other.

Taylor was the first to explode. His first shot hit my chin, giving me a jump. He then fired several more spurts of white goo all around my mouth. Matt followed, adding an incredibly thick, white cumshot all over my forehead, leaving my face royally glazed.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!... Aaahhh!" I continued babbling while I got covered in cum.

Meanwhile, D-Rod continued pounding away at my pussy. With my face unoccupied, he grabbed my long chestnut hair and pulled me back on it. I had to arch my back while my head got dragged backwards and my 36c rack got pushed out. He was getting close to cumming as well.

I was completely lost in the moment by now. Spreading my legs, I reached back between them. I felt an electric jolt exploding in my head the moment I touched my sensitive clit. Greedily, I began rubbing my precious nub. It felt so good. There was a tidal wave building up inside of me. Despite the fog clouding my mind, I somehow remembered the rules.

"Please sir, let me cum!" I begged for D-Rod's permission.

"Yeah, cum for me!" He said with choppy breath. "Be my dirty cumslut!"

The wave broke the moment I heard D-Rod's words. Every muscle in my body tensed up, every nerve reacted, and every synapse fired. My second orgasm of the day hit me. Intense isn't even the right word to start with.

My whole body began twitching and trembling uncontrollably. My legs gave way. I yelled a primal scream and collapsed on the floor, causing D-Rod's cock to slip out of my pussy. I heard some men laughing, but it sounded far far away. I came so hard I blanked out everything around me. I forgot that I was cumming in the chill-out room in my consulting firm. I forgot that I had gotten fucked by a bunch of 20-year-old interns. There was nothing but me and my pleasure.

While I writhed on the floor, D-Rod stroked his cock and sprayed his cum load all over my squirming body. His spunk rained down all over my back. By now, my face was glazed with goo and my back was spotted with drops of jizz. I felt so dirty. I felt so soiled.

The guys left me lying on the floor as I recovered. It took me ages to come back to earth. When I finally got the strength to get up, D-Rod's fellow interns were gone. The young Latino was the only person left in the chill-out room.

"Look what a mess you made, Miss Ho-Worker!" He addressed my cum-drenched face. "Clean that up, you dirty slut!"

He made me scrape the drying spunk off my face and lick it off my long, fake, glittery French nails. Taylor's healthy dose of goo covering my forehead was so thick that I was barely able to gulp it down.

"Now, go home 'n get some rest, Missy!" D-Rod ordered. "You got a busy week ahead with so many interns to attend to!"

"Don't forget what we discussed. We need to work on turning you into a proper glamour doll." He continued giving me instructions. "Starting tomorrow, you need to come up with some slut-improvement before coming to work."

His orders should have made me panic but I was too exhausted to even reply. Everything that had happened today seemed like a haze. One thing was clear to me, though. I was the interns' luxury toy now.

*to be continued*