Jessica's Change Management Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my face burning in shame, I scrambled to my feet. All four guys had taken a seat on the old worn-out couch, observing each and every move I made. D-Rod's look revealed a hint of pride about his office pet. Matt's gaze was full of malicious glee. Justin looked all pumped whereas Taylor still seemed uneasy and insecure.

Facing them, I pulled my black leather skirt down my ass and buttoned the white vest. With my outfit back in its initial state, I stood there for a moment, not really knowing what to do. I was fully aware that I had to get going or time would be running out on me.

What if I failed? I quickly discarded the thought to get into motion.

Warily, I hopped on the spot a few times, feeling my soft tit flesh wobble in its lacy confines. I felt like a little kid skipping about. It was so stupid. It was far too little, too. This way, my titties would never tumble out of the vest.

"That's what you call jumping, lil hussy?" D-Rod snorted. "Give it a little effort. My bros are getting bored."

My cheeks turned even darker when I was getting reprimanded like a silly fool. Still, I followed the order. With my arms hanging at each side, I started jumping up and down. My long chestnut brown hair bobbed up and down while my heavy 36c tits followed my movements. My big fleshglobes started wildly bouncing on my chest while my rhinestone hoop earrings hit the sides of my face and the glittery bangles clanked noisily on my arms.

Up and down! Up and down!

Could you believe it? Here I was in the dirty basement of my office building, jumping on the spot with my funbags bouncing for the amusement of four college boys. Could I look any more foolish?

My juggs bounced and jiggled vigorously, deforming the white vest. It must have looked sexy as hell because the four guys looked about to start drooling any second. Although the black lace cups of the chemise slipped out of the vest, it wasn't enough to make my fat fleshcans pop out.

I started jumping harder as if I was doing some imaginary rope skipping. That wasn't as easy as it sounds due to the 4" high leather boots I was wearing. Staggering several times, I almost fell onto my face which earned me a round of dirty laughter from the guys.

I didn't ease off, though, continuing to jump as if I was trying to set a new 'imaginary rope skipping' record. The weight of my tit meat dragged and tore at my skin. My juggs felt like they were about to fly off my chest.

My efforts were paying off, though. Ever so slowly, my boobs slipped out of the white vest. Inch by inch, more of my funbags appeared. Still, it took damn long until my nipples finally slipped out of their confines. That was the tipping point! One more powerful jump and my tits popped out of the vest. A final jump and my fleshcans slipped out of the black lace cups. Finally free, they leaped up so hard that they slapped my chin!

"Woohoo!" The boys howled and cackled at the degrading sight.

"Keep that up!" D-Rod liked what he saw. "Slap your face four times! Remember the number you cast."

Goddamnit! I was slapping myself in the face with my tits! I had to close my eyes. It was too humiliating. Still, I continued skipping on the spot until I had felt my soft titflesh hitting my chin three more times.

"Time's getting short!" D-Rod reminded me of the second part of the dare when I took a short break to catch a breath.

The skipping had been exhausting, and I was sweating heavily. Nonetheless, I focused on my task and turned around. With my chest heaving from my rapid breathing, I bent down. Folding over like a jackknife, I reached down until my arms touched my ankles and my naked tits pressed against my legs.

The black leather skirt was so tight that it clung to my butt and followed each of my moves. It was riding up my legs but there was still a long way to go to fully expose my ass.

Taking it slowly, I spread my legs into a straight-legged stance and lowered myself. Steadily stretching my legs apart, I had to be careful to keep the skirt from ripping. Still, I felt it rising further up my legs.

Of course, I didn't get into a side split by any means. Instead, I bent forward to put my hands on the ground in front of me. Keeping my legs split, I lowered my head until it was closer to the ground than my butt. Face down, ass up with my legs spread wide. What an awkward position!

The whistles behind my back told me that it must have been a great sight as the leather skirt was stretched thin and hugged my bubble butt so tightly that every curve got fully outlined. The black skirt had reached the lower curve of my ass by now. That wasn't enough, though. Damnit! What else could I do?

Bending down until my naked tits touched the dirty ground, I began moving my ass in circles. I tried hard to move the leather fabric further upwards. The skirt was stretched so tight, however, that it barely moved. My gyrating motions became more and more desperate with every passing second. I jabbed out my ass in every direction, humping around for dear life.

I heard the boys roaring with laughter. The position with my legs split, face and tits on the ground, and ass up in the air must have looked totally ridiculous by itself. The exasperated jerking, wriggling, and shaking of my bubble butt must have looked even more comical.

It wasn't working, and I was running out of time. So I started flexing my muscles while bouncing my phat barrio booty up and down. My ass meat wobbled like crazy while it got hugged by the tight black leather. It moved up another inch. But too slow!

Putting even more energy into flexing my butt muscles and shaking my knockout ass caused my big boobs to rock back and forth over the dirty concrete, scraping my sensitive nipples. I would have been grossed out if I hadn't been too short on time to realize it.

"5..., 4...,"

Nooo! D-Rod started counting down the time. I was totally frantic by now. My movements became completely erratic and uncontrolled. I was hectically humping around which wasn't expedient at all.

"3..., 2...,"

Shit! Shit! Shit! I wouldn't make it. In total exasperation, my arms shot back to my ass.

"1..., over!"

Just when D-Rod called it quits, I grabbed the black leather skirt and hiked it up to my hips. Finally, my ass was exposed, and with my legs split wide, my spread open pussy was on full display, completely showing off my sweet pink meat.

That didn't matter anymore, however. I hadn't succeeded, plain and simple. It was so embarrassing that I slipped onto the concrete floor in disappointment. However, I couldn't even tell if I was more embarrassed about the humiliating dare or about failing.

As a competitive, career-driven person, I couldn't stand losing. It was totally absurd, but I didn't like the thought of these young interns seeing me fail. As I've said before, I was a manager who believed in leading by performance and my performance had been bad this time.

"Too fucking bad!" D-Rod said. "What did I say 'bout using your hands? Looks like you broke a rule and didn't perform the dare properly."

"You've been a bad slut 'n what happens to wayward bitches?" He chided me. "They need to get punished. We better make sure you don't forget 'bout being a good office pet, huh?"

Looking up at D-Rod, I didn't respond. The dare had been demeaning enough. I sensed, however, that the arrogant macho was about to up the ante even more. Being a poser, he couldn't let this opportunity slide. After all, it was a chance of a lifetime for him, wasn't it? He had to brag about turning this respected, dignified business woman into a submissive slut.

"Get your ass over here!" The Latino ordered, pointing at his lap.

His gesture made me sob. He couldn't do that! He couldn't put me over his lap! Not in front of the other boys!

"Not that, Sir Da Rod! Please!" I sniveled. "I'm a grown woman! You can't put me over your lap like a child!"

This was so demeaning! D-Rod was about to treat me like a little brat! I wouldn't let anyone do that to me. In private, it would be naughty! In front of these young college boys, however, it was obscene! It was so degrading, I wanted to kick and scream.

"So you're begging for a harder punishment, Miss Ho-Worker?" D-Rod shot back. "You can have that, no prob!"

"Nooo, sir!" I responded with a pathetic whimper.

I didn't want to imagine D-Rod's creativity in punishing me after suffering all those dares. So I hastily crawled over his knees with my face beet red. I was putting myself into this humiliating position on my own! Even worse, all the interns saw me with my belly resting on D-Rod's lap, my big ole funbags dangling off my chest, and my naked bubble butt sticking up in the air! I couldn't look at the college boys. I had to close my eyes shut from the severe degradation.

"So you agree that you need a spanking to learn your lesson, Miss Ho-Worker?" D-Rod asked me.

"N..., n..., n..."

'No. I don't agree' I almost said.

"N...needless to say..., of course, Sir Da-Rod!" I finally caught myself.

Of course, I didn't agree! However, it seemed like the only way out, no matter how demeaning. I had to bite the bullet. I was going to get it anyways. Maybe, my begging would soften it a little.

"Please sir, punish this naughty slut! Your stupid office pet needs to learn her lesson, sir!" I begged as best as I could.

"That's better Miss Powers! Now, you better thank me properly for that spanking, lil office tramp!" D-Rod ordered while lifting his arm.

I was about to get spanked by a much younger guy. That alone was humiliating as hell. D-Rod had given me a thrashing before, though. The difference was me getting spanked in front of three young college students! I couldn't think of anything more demeaning.

As if to add insult to injury, D-Rod's fellow interns accompanied his arm movement with a Mexican wave. These college boys were making a spectacle out of degrading their grown female boss! Waiting for the first slap, my heart was beating out of my chest.

WHACK

"Oh! Ouch!" The first slap got my attention.

"Awww! Hurting already? That was just a love tap!" D-Rod mocked me.

"You're not forgetting something?" He prompted.

"Thank... thank you..., sir,... for beating some sense into me! Your stupid office pet needs it!" I awkwardly thanked him for giving me a hiding.

Watching D-Rod demean me, his intern buddies chuckled at my groveling. Saying these dreadful words hurt more than the spanking itself. After all, I was a grown woman thanking a college jock for teaching me some manners!

WHACK

"Ooowww! Ouch!!" I winced when the second spank landed on my left ass cheek.

My buns started burning and glowing, and I almost reached back to rub them. It would only earn me more slaps, however, so I stopped in my tracks.

"Thank you, sir, for bothering to correct this bratty slut's misbehavior!" I thanked him again, this time with a firmer voice.

WHACK

"Aaarrrrgh! Ow! Ow! Ow!" I wailed while tears were forming in my eyes.

"That pitching training back in high school comes in handy now! Hehehe!" D-Rod told the other interns with a dirty laugh.

He definitely had some strength in his arm and really let my butt feel it! My ass must have been glowing bright red by now.

"Thank you, sir! Please keep spanking your fuckdoll's ass until your arm gets tired, sir!" I said without further thought.

Surprisingly, my thanks finally sounded as faithful as it gets. By now, I had completely immersed in sub space. The spanking hurt like a motherfucker, but I welcomed it as D-Rod's proof of his control over me.

Of course, D-Rod accepted the invitation more than willingly. He really went the extra mile to paddle my phat barrio booty. Over and over, he spanked both ass cheeks until they were radiating heat. The spanks stung badly. They made me helplessly kick and stamp my feet while I had to bite my lip to keep myself from screaming.

All the time, I could hear the interns laughing at me, goading me, mocking me. They began accompanying the final spanks with the degrading Mexican wave again. Even worse, D-Rod made me continue to thank him for each blow. Time and again, I had to tell him what a slut I was and how much I loved him spanking my ass. The interns were beside themselves with glee while listening to me.

At length, the burning glow spread down to my pussy. My overexcited body reacted to the smoldering heat in an unexpected way. To my dismay, I started embracing it! Unconsciously, my hips began grinding on D-Rod's lap!

Of course, my reaction didn't remain unnoticed with the macho prick. He was growing wary of paddling my ass. But he wasn't done with his office tramp.

"Hehehe! What you think, bros? That ass is glowing in the dark, ain't it?" He commented his handiwork while beckoning his fellow interns over.

Each of them felt my glowing butt and saw me bucking my hips to the touch. I couldn't stop the grinding although it made me feel like such an easy slut.

"Bet the nasty whore's gonna cum while you spank her, bros!" D-Rod invited his buddies.

My mouth shot open when I heard his invitation. I frantically tried to wriggle off his lap. I tried to get away. My ass was beyond smoldering. It was molten. I couldn't take no more and definitely didn't want to cum in front of these college pricks. The macho thug, however, held me firmly in place.

"Nooo, sirrr!!" I begged until a hard slap to my ass silenced me.

"Shut up, Missy!" D-Rod growled. "You've been humping my leg like a bitch in heat all the time. Don't deny it."

"Now, start rubbing your cunt. Wanna see you cumming while getting spanked." He urged me. "Cum for me like a good, obedient fuckpet."

Even though I opened my mouth to protest, I knew he was right! I was on the edge and badly needed an orgasm! My whole body screamed for release, and I didn't know how much longer I could bear it. Holy shit! I was getting aroused from a spanking by now!

"Yes... sir! Please let me try to cum while getting spanked! Please make your fuckdoll earn her cum, sir!" I pleaded with my head hanging.

I was begging the arrogant macho to spank my ass and make me cum! A grown, respected business woman kneeling over a college boy's lap with his fellow students watching. I felt more than dishonored. I felt beyond embarrassed. Nonetheless, my bodily cravings forced my hand. My body was begging for more while my mind was being tortured by the shame of it.

"Open up, lil hussy!" D-Rod ordered making me spread my legs open to show off my glistening pussy.

"If that ain't no slut! So horny she's leaking fuck juices, huh?" He commented on the wetness on my crotch.

"C'mon bros, get that flossy office tramp off. Each one gets 5 slaps..." The Latin prick told his intern buddies.

"...and you," he addressed me, "better cum before they're finished, or else, I need to come up with another punishment. Geddit, Miss Ho-Worker?"

That threat had an immediate effect on me. My hand shot between my legs, and I started rubbing my clit even before the first slap hit my ass.

Matt was the first in line. He ran his hand over my buns, feeling the heat radiating from my skin. All the while, I continued furiously working my clit. My pussy felt like soup and my hips were twitching out of control. I got lost in the feeling while hearing the interns goading me. Out of nowhere, Matt hit my left buttock hard, giving me no chance to brace myself.

"Ooowww! Ouch! Ouch!" I lamented and stopped fingering my clit for a moment.

"Thank you sir!..." I profusely thanked *Sir Matt'. "Spank this dirty bitch till she cums for you!"

"Owww! Snifff! Owww! Snifff!" I wailed and sobbed when he continued spanking me.

Making the most of it, the cocky frat boy alternated between slapping and teasing me. First, he flicked my ass cheeks with his fingers a few times, tricking me and making my ass meat jiggle. Then he let his hand sharply rain down on my buttocks several times in rapid order, catching me off guard.

Fuck! That stung badly! As Matt had proven before, he was the most courageous of D-Rod's fellow interns. He was giving it so hard to my ass it took me till the next blow before I remembered my task. Hastily, I proceeded rubbing my clit, focusing on the wave that was coming while his final blows felt like licks of fire on my bum.

When he was done, tears were freely flowing down my cheeks while I was grunting from the hard work. I was vigorously bucking around on D-Rod's lap like a wild mare.

"Thank you, sir, for making this bratty bitch's cunt twitch!" I gave another ridiculous thank to Matt.

Taylor picked right up where Matt had left off. He stepped behind my red glowing bubble butt and administered two spanks to each ass cheek. He didn't savor the situation as Matt had done, instead proceeding to the task at once. As a quarterback, he must have packed a punch. Yet, his slaps were a lot softer than Matt's. The two guys were the polar opposites.

"Aaaouuuch! Ummm!" I bawled as much as I moaned.

My pussy felt the ripple effect of each slap, which only added to my pleasure. I forcefully humped D-Rod's lap, trying to grind my pussy against him. It felt so good! No matter how comical it must have looked. The Latino had to hold me in place to keep me from toppling off his knees.

Finally, it was Justin's turn, the last intern in line. I was running out of slaps to finish my job. As ridiculous as it sounds, I almost wished for more spanks to have a better chance to get off.

Justin didn't simply step up behind my backside and paddle my ass, though. Instead, he followed Matt's lead and started teasing me. He grabbed my arms and held them behind my back while taking his time to mock the naughty slut. He held his hand inches away from my tingling pussy. I could feel its presence but couldn't feel its touch. He pushed his hand to this side and that side, and to the boys' delight, my hips followed! He made my ass jab in all directions following his lead.

Their laughter was ringing in my ears. Still, I almost started begging him to finger fuck my pussy. Oh shit! I wanted this horrid youth to rub my pussy!

WHACK

The moment I opened my mouth to beg, he made my right buttock jiggle with a fierce smack. As he let my hands go, I had to grab the chance. With lightning speed, my right hand shot back to my clit, and I slipped two fingers right into my pussy. It was so wet, my fingers slid in easily.

The guys enjoyed the sight of the manager furiously fucking her pussy with her freshly manicured, French-nailed fingers. All the while, I was so occupied with pleasuring myself that I couldn't even tell if Justin was still slapping me. A feeling was coming over me that drowned out everything else.

"Yeah, Miss Powers! Cum for us! Cum like the slut you are!" D-Rod urged me.

The Latin thug slipping a finger in my ass finally did the trick. The wave broke and my toes curled as my innards quaked. I writhed around like I had touched a live wire while I screamed in primal lust. The orgasm that ripped through me was so forceful that I squirted! The clear liquid shot out of my pussy like a fountain. It poured down in between my legs and dripped onto the floor, leaving a wet mess.

I had totally lost control over my body as my orgasm held me in its clutches. Twitching and jerking vigorously, I tumbled off D-Rod's lap and collapsed on the floor.

"What a fucking slut!"

"Never seen a whore so horny to cum from getting her ass slapped!" I heard the boys commenting.

"Oh, she'll do a lot more than that, bros!" D-Rod was quick to assure them with a mocking laugh.

He then grabbed my chestnut tresses and pulled me back onto my hands and knees. He wasn't done boasting with his office pet.

"So Miss Ho-Worker, glad you were allowed to cum?" D-Rod addressed me when he had led me back to the worn-out couch.